Big Booty Bitches Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah but I figure it's a chance I just to have to take. I need his phone in my possession."

Steven crossed his arms and nodded.

"You said he's in Miami? Do you know where he's at?"

She nodded.

"My bodyguards have already tracked him down. He's staying in a hotel back in South Beach, but they can't get anywhere close to him since he can easily recognize them."

"So I take it that he also knows you've found him, huh?"

Heidi sighed before nodding her head again. Steven thought for a minute, raising his hand below his chin. He would have to scare this guy enough and retrieve the phone. After thinking it over for a minute, he responded back to her.

"Get one of your bodyguards to text me a photo of this guy and give me all the details you have on him. I'll take care of this tonight."

She smiled while leaning up over the bed.

"Oh? You mean, we're not going to have fun first? I guess you're already persuaded to help me."

"No need for it now. I like to take care of things first and then, we can have some fun together."

Rising from the bed, she placed her hands on his shirt and looked into his eyes before smiling. Steven figured Heidi was probably going to kiss him, just as she usually did when they met. Instead she simply nodded. Her every move was simply to tease him further after learning the fact he was seeing another woman.

"I'll get my bodyguard Max to text you in a few hours. I just want his phone, that's all."

Steven nodded.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll get the phone for you. When I'm done with this guy, he's going to be praying to whatever god he believes in that I don't come back and finish him."

She leaned up and softly kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Steven! You've always been a good friend to me."

"No problem, Heidi. I'll bring the phone to you tomorrow after I have it."

"Sounds wonderful, I'll be waiting."

******************

9 HOURS LATER

After leaving Heidi's mansion, Steven had some work to do as usual with preparing for the night. To do this little job for her, he would have to call off the night back at the club and give it to Antonio and Ramón. Emily had not text him all day, probably out of bitterness to their arguments over the weekends. He had to think of a way to break up with her eventually but right now, he had more important matters at hand. He went back to his home to get ready for the night. With a nice long bath, he spent the hours in a calm state of mind in the hot water. When he looked in the mirror hours later and slicked back his short black hair, he was at least happy that no grey hairs had come yet at the age of forty.

Heidi's bodyguard texted two photos of a blonde haired white male, proving they had spent quite some time gathering information on their man. He was described to be as tall, skinny and occasionally wearing dark sunglasses. Steven had a name to go by: Chris O'Hara. The hotel he was staying at on South Beach happened to be one of the fancy art deco themed hotels that the city rented out by tourists coming in and out of town. The Sun Ray Inn was painted in bright orange and white pastel colors during the day time, but would be lit up in neon lights tonight. Within the texts, he had the specific room number on the second floor. Steven prepared himself, dressing in black pants and a blue shirt under his matching black jacket. In the bedroom of his house, he kept a few guns locked up in an old box with precious items from his life. Inside the box contained his original prom photos from high-school with his now ex-wife Tara; the first baby photos of their son Jacob and a copy of the birth certificate, photos of his mother and father, a pocket watch that belonged to his father, and two pistols.

The first gun in the box was a black Beretta Model 81. The gun had numerous scratches over it, showing the age as it was a gun passed down to him from his deceased father. The second gun was also black, Steven's SIG-Sauer P220. This one was the weapon he preferred, it had just been purchased five years ago. Back at the club, he kept a second SIG pistol of the same kind in his office, locked in the desk. He loaded a fresh clip into the gun, cocked the hammer back and then set the safety. Before he had put on his jacket, he had to look in the closet to grab his old shoulder holster to seal the gun. It had been some years since he left the house armed under his jacket, but tonight was an exception. He had to scare this guy to the point he wouldn't come close to Heidi again. Steven left the house after making some calls to Ramón to give a notice to Antonio that he wouldn't be there tonight.

Once at the hotel, Steven kept his jacket buttoned up. He couldn't reveal the content of what he was packing with the pistol. He parked the black Mercedes around the back parking lot and went in from there. He couldn't take his Cadillac this time, only the car he rarely used as it would shield him from any potential witnesses identifying the blue Cadillac he loved to drive. Avoiding the elevators, he used the stairs to make his route up. Steven remembered these hotels from when he was young. They were much different than they were decades ago back in his youthful days as a juvenile, long before the hotels had been remodeled. Inside the hotel, he surveyed all the halls. The second floor is where the room was: #037. The thoughts ran through his mind on what to do. The hallway was empty and he figured he could easily just kick the door in, but what in O'Hara wasn't inside to be found? That was a risk he was simply going to have to take. Another risk would be waking anyone up in the hotel and causing a loud commotion.

Taking in a deep breath while he stood against the hotel door, he moved to the side and figured a neat little idea. Perhaps if he toyed with the door, he could force O'Hara to open it. There was a peep hole in the front of the door. Steven moved against the wall and then raised his left hand to knock on the door while he unbuttoned his jacket. He slid the gun out of the holster with his right hand and firmly gripped it while he knocked again and moved his hand. After the second knock, he counted to ten in his head and then, he moved his hand across to wiggle the brass door knob. Leaning up against the wall, he used both hands to hold the guy now. Within a few seconds, he heard a noise from behind the door and then it began to slowly open. Steven quickly moved in front of the door to the face of a blonde haired young man and pointed the gun directly in his face. He looked him in the eyes and spoke in a soft voice.

"Chris O'Hara? Don't fucking move. Take two steps back and let me in."

Steven could see the look of fear on the young man's face. He looked as if he was going to shit himself and had raised his hands back. The heavy breathing was a clear sign of fear and nervousness. O'Hara took two steps back and then Steven walked into the apartment. While pointing the gun at him, he used his left hand to push the door shut behind them. Chris breathed in heavy while looking back holding his hands up and then spoke.

"You-you're here to kill me, right!? I bet that bitch sent you..."

"No, I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to stop you from blackmailing her."

Chris just starred back at the man holding a gun at his face. Steven spoke again.

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I want your phone and whatever device you have the photos on."

"So, this is about the photos?"

Steven continued speaking.

"Just give me your cellphone and I'm out of here."

"Alright, I'll do that."

Chris turned around and looked over his apartment. From where they stood near the door was the kitchen to the left and the living room had a coffee table and a couch. Over the table was a backpack and across the room near the window sat his laptop on small wooden table with a chair. He slowly walked towards the table where a baseball remained. Steven had lowered his gun and slowly walked behind him. Once Chris gripped the bat in his hand, he turned around and quickly swung at Steven's shoulder. He knocked him back and Steven yelled out while taken from surprise.

"Oh, no you don't!"

"You're not taking the photos, fuck you!!"

The bat hit Steven directly in his left shoulder, causing him to take a few steps back but still holding the gun at the man. It took everything in him not to pull the trigger in rage. He couldn't make this a bloody scene for the newspapers. A second later, Chris tried to push the bat forward and shove it into Steven's gut. The young man yelled out in rage.

"You can't take it, no!!"

Steven put his hand around the bat while still holding the gun aimed back at Chris. With his grip on the end of the bat, he moved his right hand over it, despite still clutching the pistol. Chris tried to push all of his strength into the bat to push Steven to the floor. All Steven could do was grunt and hold it, proving that despite his age of forty, he still had plenty of strength in his bones that this young man did not.

"I'm impressed! To try and come at me with a bat even when I have a fucking gun aimed at you, that takes balls!"

"You should've shot me if you were going to!"

The young man seemed to get it. Steven really didn't want to kill him. He grunted and then pushed the bat forward with all his strength, shoving Chris up against the table hard before the young man cried out in pain and lost his grip on the bat. He fell to his knees while Steven took a hold of the bat and tossed it across the room. He slid the gun back into the holster of his jacket while Chris loudly gulped in his throat and gazed up at Steven. All the older man could do was smile down at him.

"You stupid fuck! You should've chose the easy way instead of this! Now I'm really gonna have to go fuck you up!"

Reaching down with his left hand, Steven grabbed the collar of Chris's shirt and dragged him up on his feet. The man didn't fight back, only the look of fear remained in his eyes. Steven reared his right hand back and punched Chris in the gut hard. The young man screamed.

"OH, SHIT!!"

"So you like blackmailing famous women into taking money?"

As Chris leaned back almost falling to the floor, Steven grabbed him by his shirt again and brought him back up. This time he just looked at his face for a second before slapping him hard over the right cheek. The slap echoed across the room as the man grunted in pain and leaned down. Steven snatched him up by his short blonde hair and taunted him again.

"So you think you're a tough guy, huh? See how tough you are now!"

Raising him back up until he was standing tall, Steven punched him again in the stomach and then grabbed him by the shirt. Steven turned Chris forward and began to walk him backwards into the living room until he pushed him forward and let the young man's body fly in reverse over the coffee table. His back slammed into the table, causing it to fall over on it's side and knock the backpack to the floor. As Chris hollered out in pain, Steven was ready to end this and put unending fear into this young man's heart. With his eyes locked on the target, he lunged forward and reached into his jacket to pull the gun back out from it's holster. Chris took a deep breath, busting out in tears as he held his hands up. It was as if time had slowed down and he felt as if he was about to witness his death from the barrel of a gun in an assassin's hand, like in a movie. Chris screamed while Steven held the gun in both hands and aimed it towards his head.

"NO!! NOOO!! DON'T SHOOT ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE!! I'LL GIVE YOU THE PHONE!!"

Steven stopped. He never had true intentions of killing him tonight. This was simply to frighten him and scar his mind with trembling fear. Still holding the gun in both hands, Steven replied.

"Oh yeah? Where is it?"

"OVER THERE! ON THE FUCKING TABLE BEHIND YOU!! JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!"

Turning around, Steven looked back over at the table in the corner of the room. Sitting on the table was a small laptop and the flat shaped smart phone near it. He picked up the phone and shoved it into the inner pocket of his jacket. Next, he looked over at the laptop. It was black and obviously was another device that he could store the photos on. Gripping the laptop in his left hand, Steven called out to Chris.

"You've got the pictures uploaded on this laptop too?"

He didn't answer. Only the sound of sobbing could be heard. Steven was leaving with the laptop anyway. He assumed the photos would also be on there. He walked back over to Chris who was on the floor clutching his stomach and crying. With the gun in his right hand, and the laptop tucked under his left arm, Steven leaned down and spoke.

"Hey, look at me."

When Chris didn't look up, he yelled at him.

"Look at me, you fucking moron!"

Once Chris had looked at Steven, he spoke again.

"You've got balls to swing a bat at a man holding a gun, I like that."

Swallowing his breath, Chris gritted his teeth before barking out in his saturated voice.

"How...how the fuck..HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT WHEN YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!??"

Steven just smirked.

"I'm gonna sleep just fine tonight after I leave. I don't know about you, probably gonna be hard for you to fall asleep. I want you to think long and hard about this gun right here, Chris. Don't make me back here, you understand?"

With tears in his eyes, the man just nodded.

"Y-yeah! Yeah, I understand!"

"Good, now play smart next time! Don't fuck with the wrong people!"

Pushing the gun back into the holster inside his jacket, Steven moved fast to button up his jacket and then went for the door while clutching the laptop in his hands. He opened it and looked over the empty hallway before walking out like nothing happened. The staircase was used to walk back down to the main lobby, before he crept out in the back exit and went to the parking lot. He had what he came for: the phone and the laptop. He guessed that the laptop also had the pictures stored. With any luck, there wouldn't be a password behind logging in after flipping it open. All that would be for Heidi's bodyguards to decide what to do. It was time to drive back home and get some rest during the night. He planned to visit Heidi during the afternoon with the collected loot that she wanted.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Another bright day with clear skies felt like any other cliché that the town had to offer. True to his word, Steven slept just fine last night. After he got home with the black Mercedes, he move the laptop and phone into his Cadillac. Behind a locked gate to his house and a locked garage, nothing was getting to it. He had a small bruise over his left shoulder from the baseball bat earlier in the night. Just a little bump, it would go away in a week or two. After taking a shower and doing his daily routine after awakening, Steven texted Heidi the message to expect him to come soon. She only replied back with a one word response: 'waiting', it said. After dressing up, he took the Cadillac and went to take that drive through the MacArthur Causeway bridge to Star Island yet again.

Despite a cold front, it had worn off during the week. The hot weather outside forced him to go without gray jacket that he chose for the day. Steven wore matching gray pants and a black shirt underneath. Dark colors, despite the hot weather. It took over half an hour on the interstate and causeway to reach Star Island. After he paid his way through the booth again, he found Heidi's house and drove the car through the gateway like before. The only difference was this time, no woman in a black fur coat was on the balcony looking over him. He stepped out of his car, clutching the laptop and the phone in his hands as he walked to the front door. Before he could knock, Heidi opened the door. She must have been watching from upstairs.

"Hello again, Steven!"

The legendary international model stood in only a little white shirt and some panties underneath. Her makeup was simple, only with some dark eye liner and mascara. She looked over what Steven held in his hands and then smiled back up at him.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down, come on in honey..."

He didn't say a word. He simply walked in and watched as she shut the door behind them. Steven handed her the phone.

"This is what you wanted, right?"

"Yep and I see you have something else with you."

All Steven did was shake the laptop at her in a goofy little dance within his hands. Heidi laughed and walked off to the living room while Steven followed behind her. Once in the large room, she pointed over to a table near the entrance room.

"Just set that down right there, honey."

His eyes wandered around the room while he set the laptop down. The large living room was decorated in yellow. A gold carpet was on the floor and then a black coffee table in the middle. Heidi sat the phone down on the coffee table and then Steven shoved his hands into his pockets while walking closer into the room.

"You know, Chris looked to be a bit young. What are you doing messing around with some idiot like that?"

"Steven, stop! Take your shoes off, honey! This carpet cost a lot of money!"

The little smirk on her face when she spoke made him wonder if this was simply a flirtatious gesture, or was she truly serious? He didn't refuse her request. Kicking off his loafer shoes, revealing that he was barefoot. He stepped over the carpet and returned a smile to her.

"What's wrong, Heidi? Not like you can't afford a new carpet."

"I can if I wanted to, but I don't. Now I figure I must ask you a serious question now, Steven."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

She stood in front of him, walking forward while her hands moved down to the ends of her small white shirt. She looked in his eyes and spoke in a low seductive tone from her strong German accent.

"Are you thinking about Emily right now or are you thinking about me?"

Steven smiled, looking back into her piercing brown eyes before responding.

"No, I'm thinking about what you wore yesterday. That black fur coat."

"Oh? You weren't having naughty thoughts were you?"

"Not like I am now."

He leaned forward, pushing his lips to hers. Heidi moaned as she opened her mouth and wrapped her hands over his neck to sink in a passionate kiss. She wanted Steven yesterday but today was no different. After their little kiss, Heidi stepped back from him and then slowly peeled her shirt upward. Her huge tits flopped down as she threw the shirt from over her head and down to the floor. Steven smiled as he looked at Heidi's lovely breasts. He ran his right hand up to grip one of her tits, softly squeezing it as he looked back into her eyes. She spoke, once again in that seductive tone of hers.

"I think you're a little overly dressed right now."

"Mind fixing it for me, babe?"

"Not at all, honey..."

She kissed his lips again before running her hands over his black shirt. Heidi fell down to her knees and quickly tugged on his pants to unbutton them and push the zipper down. Placing her hands on the sides of his legs, she pushed his pants down past his knees and to his ankles. As he stood there in nothing but his white underwear, she reached her hand into his pants to grab his hard cock. Heidi looked into his eyes while pushing his underwear down.

"This right here, this is what I want..."

His eyes looked down as she began to quickly stroke his cock in her little hand. Heidi had wanted so badly to spend a week on Tony's yacht like she had done years ago, but that was next to impossible since he had settled down. Years ago, she had an affair both both Tony and Steven back in 2002. It was all old memories but they always resurfaced in her mind when she had one of them in the same room as her. Now all she could do was smile at Steven while she pushed the head of his rod towards her lips and parted them. Slowly, she moved her mouth down to suck his cock. She took her time, sucking on his rod while her fingers remained wrapped down at the base. Heidi had closed her eyes and moaned into the shaft. 'Mmmmmmmm'. When she brought her lips up, she looked up into eyes before coming off his rod with a loud pop sound.