Big Booty Bitches Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven had to get away from Miami after two months of sinking himself into what was beginning to feel like an indefinite decline. He had a month to feel pity for himself over Maria's death and a much needed break from the night club he managed. It wasn't until he finally had the opportunity to meet Carlos face to face and put a bullet in his head did Steven expect to feel a sense of relief. Too little, too late. Avenging Maria was only one side of it. Deep down, Steven regretted not killing Carlos sooner. Perhaps if he had done it years ago, Ramón would still be alive and walked a better path. He had spent years trying not to go back to the life he knew within the underworld of which he grew up alongside his father. Steven made attempts to put his demons to rest, but every time he felt he had an exit, something pulled him back in.

After killing Carlos, Steven had returned home like nothing had happened whatsoever. He expected Tony to have a problem with his decision and prepared himself for a series of pointless arguments with his older brother. To his surprise, they did not speak about it at all. Steven didn't attend the funeral, just as he didn't force himself to sit through Ramón's service. Instead, he found himself alone with too mcuh time on his hands at home. When he finally did speak to Tony, it was only through phone calls regarding the future of Disco Fever and an offer of resignation from his manager duties. Steven was happy to give up his job at the club, at least for a brief bit of time as Tony thought it would be. It wasn't until the news of re-opening did he realize that during his time alone, he should've left town when no one would've noticed.

"There you are!"

The voice of Salma Hayek had called out to him from behind. Steven ended his day dream of gazing down at the beach as he turned to witness the short woman standing in the doorway of the balcony. Salma wore a simple short-sleeved white top shirt and a pair of yellow yoga shorts down below. She crossed her arms over her chest and spoke to him once more.

"Your brother is blowing up my phone. He thinks we both ran off to have an affair behind his back."

Steven glanced back at Salma but with no reaction across his face at hearing this news. There had been some truth in an accusation of an affair. He couldn't deny the fact that Salma had kept him relatively sane for the past month and they indulged in acts of intimacy. But that was none of Tony's business, at least Steven thought to himself.

"What did you tell him?"

"I haven't talked to him yet. He keeps calling over and over. Now he's leaving long winding text messages."

She turned her back to him, walking back into her bedroom. Steven left the balcony, following Salma back in as she continued to speak.

'I don't really wanna speak to him. Has he called you yet?"

"I wouldn't know. I ditched my old phone after I got here and only wrote down a few contacts. The only ones I think were worth keeping."

Coming to a stop, Salma turned around and looked at Steven but did not reply to his words. The expression on her face said it all, as she appeared to be quietly infuriated. In the bathroom, her phone was heard vibrating against the sink.

"I'm sure that's another text message I'm not in the mood to read."

"You want me to call him and tell him to knock it off?"

Salma shook her head and replied.

"No, it's not worth your time. I know you came here to get away from him. I'll talk with him myself later."

Stepping towards him, she looked up into Steven's eyes and moved her hands over his chest. For a moment, they had looked back at each other before he leaned down to softly kiss her lips. Steven cupped her face in his hands, turning the kiss into one of bitter tenderness. There was good reason for Tony to be upset, as an affair had been ongoing behind his back in a short amount of time. Steven felt he needed Salma's company after she had went as far to supply him with Carlos' location over a month ago so he could put an end to that chapter in his life. Little did he know what truly prompted her to approach him with those details, but in time, Steven learned as he listened to Salma's grievances. He felt no shame locking lips with the woman who his brother loved.

Upon breaking the kiss, he moved his lips to her neck and listened to her softly moan. The truth of the matter was that Steven did not get on a plane and fly to L.A. to be with Salma. He had other plans that involved his friend Sean. During his sabbatical, Steven had received a number of visits from Sean and they often had drinks while discussing situations in life. Sean had told him that he would be leaving Miami to go work for Kim Kardashian again who had been his boss when the two had first crossed paths some time ago. Outside of that one incident that cast him as a pawn in one of Kim's games, it had been many years since Steven last did any work for her. Sean offered Steven a way out through his connection to Kim. Upon arriving in L.A. and meeting with Salma, he had to confess to her that he did not come to L.A. to chase a relationship with her.

Pulling his lips away from her neck, Steven expected Salma to say something but she didn't. Instead, she pushed her lips back to his and again they locked lips for another tender kiss. Her warm hands were felt at the back of his neck, pulling him closer as she sat down at the edge of the bed. He had nearly fallen atop of her before the kiss finally came to an abrupt end. Salma's eyes glared back at him and all Steven could do was smile back at her. Before he had realized it, her hands were unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his muscular stomach. He took the shirt off, discarding it to the floor and then unbuttoning his pants. Salma threw her shirt over her head and removed it, revealing her busty breasts encased in a black bra. While he tugged his pants and underwear down to the floor, she quickly removed her shorts for Steven to witness a black matching thong. It came off her body before the bra. She grinned at him, noticing his eyes trailing down at her glistening wet cunt with a small strip of hair above.

"You know, we really shouldn't be doing this again."

Steven spoke before chuckling. Salma glanced up at him, giving the man a devious smirk as she undid the straps of her bra and slowly pulled it away. She spoke, right as he became distracted by the sight below of her large tits.

"True, but it's not gonna hurt us. Besides, I wouldn't mind getting a little fired up before I call your brother and tell him for the final time how much he disgusts me. No offense, but he's soft. A kind hearted man, but soft. I should've realized sooner you were the one with the balls in the family, not him."

She tossed the bra down to the floor and then leaned up, bringing her hands down below to grip his semi-hard cock. Steven knew he should've felt some regret for what they had been doing the past few weeks, but those feelings were numb inside of him. He stepped forward, allowing Salma to stroke his cock back and forth with both hands. From where she was seated at the edge of the bed made it easier for her to lean down and lick the head down the underside of his shaft while shoving her hand down to the base. She removed her left hand, bringing it down to tickle his balls below before rubbing them with her fingertips. Parting her lips, she slid his shaft into her mouth and then Steven let out a moan. He placed his right hand on the back of her head, encouraging Salma to suck him.

"That's it, babe. Go ahead, suck it..."

Encouraging her with his words, Steven pushed her head down slightly. Salma moaned against his cock, devouring more of it before she moved her hands away and instead used them to press against his legs. Within seconds, she was bobbing her head up and down as she sucked his length. Steven moaned, moving his hand out of her hair to allow Salma full control and concentration with sucking his cock. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled her lips back to the head and released it with an audible popping sound. Salma flicked her tongue over the head and softly spoke.

"You like that?"

"Yeah, keep sucking it babe."

Salma went back down on his cock, pushing her lips up and down as she began to moan and generate noises from within her mouth. 'Mmm, mmm, mmm', going slow at first, she soon picked up the pace to shove her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. Steven could hear her gag, choking on his length to prompt him to place his hand on the back of her head. He took control, pulling her hair to raise her lips back up. Gripping her long dark locks between her fingers, Steven began to thrust his cock into her mouth. Salma closed her eyes, sucking inch after inch as he fed it into her mouth. He pushed her lips all the way down again, watching as her eyes opened and she looked up at him before he pulled back to release his cock from her mouth. 'Ahhh!' Salma exhaled, taking a deep breath as the saliva strings broke from her mouth back to his shiny cock.

"Get up on the bed, babe."

Steven ordered her while moving his right hand down to playfully grab at her left breast and squeeze it. Salma let out a moan, his fingers moving down to her nipple which he gave a subtle squeeze to. She knew what he wanted, gazing up at his eyes and nodding her head. When he moved his hands away from her, she pushed down on the bed and proceeded to slide herself back across the white sheets.

"Come on, you wanna fuck my big tetas? Then you best get over here right now..."

Her voice called out to him in a low tone, striking with her sexy accent. Steven wasted no time climbing onto the bed and moving to where Salma was laying down. He sat on her stomach, straddling it while she moved her hands over her large breasts and pushed them together to tease the man. Gripping his shaft, Steven began by rubbing the head of his shaft over her right nipple to tease her in return. Salma bit down on her lower lip, exhaling before he moved his cock over to the other nipple.

"You know how to keep a man happy. Did my brother ever tell you that?"

Tap. Tap. Tap. The sound of Steven's cock thumping down across her left nipple echoed through the room. Salma let out a moan, not answering his pointless question. When he moved his cock from her breast, she finally pulled her tits apart to offer him a passageway right down the middle. Once his cock was there, Salma closed her tits together with the head poking out. Steven didn't hesitate to begin bucking his hips to drive his cock back and forth between her tits. He let out a moan, calling to her.

"Just like that!"

Salma gasped, soon speaking up as she held her tits together.

"Yes, jus' like dat!"

Her accent came out in her low tone of voice, slightly slurring her speech. Steven went fast, pumping his cock back and forth between her tits. He watched the head poke up with each full thrust as Salma soon parted her lips and darted her tongue out to flick across it. Glancing beyond his shoulder, he bit down on his lower lip while making a quick decision to tease her a bit further. He moved his right hand from behind and ran it down to her wet vulva lips. Listening to the woman gasp and then let out a sharp moan as he played with her pussy was quite rewarding.

"Ohhhhh!!"

Gazing back down to look at her face, Steven noticed the expression of pleasure Salma carried. He continued to buck his hips, fucking her tits while also simultaneously fingering her. She pouted, letting out more moans as he didn't stop. By now he had sank his index finger into her pussy, slowly wiggling it as he dug inside of her. For the time being, the Mexican goddess was overwhelmed in a fury of lust with the feeling of a cock thrusting between her tits and to now be fingered at the same time. Salma closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip before letting out a load moan. She glared at him and screamed.

"If you're gonna tease me like that, you better fuck me!"

"Don't worry, I was going to!"

Coming to a halt, Steven pulled his cock from her tits and quickly got up from Salma's chest. Moving over the bed, he began to lay down on his back as she rolled atop of him. Wrapping their arms around each other, the two had almost become in laws were now rolling along the bed while kissing. Steven wanted to at least feel her breasts pushed up against his chest, all while his cock was brushing between her thighs. With one final roll, Salma found herself on top. She reached down to grab his cock tightly, pushing it inside of her and then letting out a sigh of relief. Leaning up, she pushed her hands down over her chest and then Steven moved his own hands to her hips. He began to thrust forward, bucking his hips to drive his cock into her tight pussy. Salma gasped as he had caught her slightly off guard.

"Ohhhh, FUCK!! STEVEN!!"

Screaming to him, Salma grunted. her breasts began to bounce, swaying left and right as Steven gripped her hips and continued to pound his cock forward into that juicy pussy. She raked her fingernails down across his chest, her hair swaying in various directions as she leaned down and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me! Yesssss, fuck me!!"

Focusing on the sight of her great big boobs bouncing in front of him, Steven groaned and quickly moved his hands off her hips, now latching onto her breasts that he squeezed hard. Salma moaned again, dropping her lower lip and leaning slightly forward to the point she was almost atop of him. Knees bent into the bed on both sides, she pushed her hands down into his chest and tilted her head up.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls slapped against the undersides of her phat ass cheeks from underneath. Salma gritted her teeth, growling out a moan as Steven did not slow down whatsoever. He gave her every inch of his long thick shaft, pumping into her at a fast pace. From this rate, she knew there wouldn't be much time for her to enjoy this. Not with the passing seconds already pushing her closer and closer to a climax. Salma screamed to him again, pounding her hands on his stomach.

"YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS!! I WANT MORE!! MOREEEE!!"

Steven's eyes gazed up at her only for a second, as she didn't have time to study the look of hunger in his eyes. He moved his hands away from her tits and instead pushed her. He quickly leaned up and now changed the position as Salma fell onto her back into the bed sheets. She spread her legs out, dangling her feet into the air and curling up her toes as he was now atop of her. Salma yelped before Steven pushed his lips to hers and darted his tongue into her mouth. Throwing her arms around his back, her fingernails scraped into his skin as he began to thrust his cock into her once more. Together as one, indulging in their lust for one another, the sound of moans and breathing were audible through the room with the bed beginning to shake lightly. Steven broke the kiss, groaning out.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! You are so fucking-"

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, DON'T STOP NOW!! DON'T YOU FUCKIN' STOP!!"

Salma's voice had cut off his speech as she looked into his eyes. Her tits pushed against his chest as she was now feeling every inch of his cock pounding into her pussy. Steven grunted, soon feeling her hands over his back again. With another hard thrust, her fingernails scraped into his back again, breaking the skin.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!"

The stinging feel of lines down his back weren't enough to distract him from the pleasure of having his cock inside of her. Steven grunted as Salma began to whimper and cry out to him.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, OHHHH GOD! THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE!!"

With one final thrust, he felt the sudden burst of her climax from within. Salma gasped, eyes widening as she whimpered out at the feeling of her orgasm. Rather than experiencing it with her, Steven had to hold himself back from releasing inside her. He pushed down on the bed and quickly began to rise off her, pulling his cock from her pussy and witnessing a light burst, her juices flooding down her thighs. Standing by the bed, he snapped his fingers at her and then clapped his hands to make sure he had her complete attention.

"Get up, babe! We ain't done yet!"

Rolling her head to the side, Salma took one look at Steven. She didn't enjoy having a man snap his fingers at her, but she did as he requested. Leaning up as she was still recovering from her climax, breathing heavily, Salma glared at him and yelled.

"How do you want me!?"

"On all fours. Right there on the fucking bed!"

His voice boomed loudly in the room as Steven was establishing himself in absolute control. Salma sat on the bed, moving into position and her head facing the headboard but Steven soon grabbed at her shoulder and moved her properly. She let out a frustrated sigh which was met by his free hand spanking her ass. Salma bit down on her lower lip, growling and now crawling onto the bed as he climbed up behind her. As her knees and palms sunk down into the white sheets below, Salma felt his cock pushing up the crack of her ass.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass, Steven!?"

"Yeah, one last time before I cum."

After speaking, he immediately smacked that phat ass with the palm of his right hand. The smack echoed through the room as Salma moaned. He teased her by rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her booty and then finally shoving it at her dark little hole. Salma grunted, growling out to him.

"Yeah, there you go! Do it! Fuck my ass!!"

Steven responded again by smacking her ass with his hand. He then gripped her left shoulder with one hand, holding her in place as he thrust his cock up her rump. Steven gasped upon the feeling and then used his other hand to reach for her hair, snatching up her long black locks.

"We didn't get to do this back in Miami, you know? You wanted it up the ass huh, babe?"

"Yeah!!"

Salma screamed and then Steven pulled at her hair as he began to thrust his cock back and forth into her ass. His eyes fixated down below watching the action.

"You want me to cum in this ass, huh? Is that what you want, Salma!?"

Snatching at her hair again, he continued to pump his cock into her ass. Salma moaned, gritting her teeth again to growl in her accent. Down below her fingernails raked at the bed sheets as she gripped it.

"No! No!! I want you to fill my mouth with cum instead!"

"Ohhhhh, yeah? Mind telling me why?"

Salma growled again. She could feel his hand pulling at her hair still while every inch of his thick shaft pumped into her ass. She bit down on her lower lip and then replied after passing seconds.

"I'm gonna swallow your fuckin' load and then...THEN I'm gonna call dat soft brother of yours and tell him how much I'm fuckin' done wit him!"

Her words alone in that amazing accent to slightly slur her speech in anger was almost more than enough to make Steven blow his load right there deep in her ass. The thought of his cum having been in her mouth shortly before she was to call Tony was He grunted and let go of her shoulder and hair, stepping back to quickly pull his cock out of her ass. Salma didn't have to be told what to do now, as she turned to face him, dropping down on her knees in front of the man. Steven fed his cock directly into her mouth, gazing into her big brown eyes. Salma began to suck, bobbing her head up and down his fat cock while Steven was now panting and breathing heavily.

"That's it! FUCK!!"

Gritting his teeth, he let out a hard grunt as she didn't have to put much effort to make him cum. As Steven breathed in and grunted, Salma forced his cock to explode from within her mouth. Her eyes never left his, watching his facial muscles move as he had curled his face up. As the seconds continued to pass, she milked his cock and swallowed down every spurt of cum. When he had nothing left to give her, Salma released his rod from her mouth and wiped her lips with her hand. They were now finished with one another. Steven slowly caught his breath as he got up from the bed and went to put his clothes back on. Salma walked her way into the bathroom and then his cellphone went off ringing. For the time being, Steven ignored the phone but could've easily guessed who it was. Unlike Salma, he didn't have a family member calling over old business.