Big Brother Meets Badkitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just towered there, boring into my eyes. I watched his nostrils flare with a warm expel of air and his eyes slid down to my mouth. Oh god yes, please do it again. C'mon, just move your hand, C'mon. Lord if I have any telekinetic ability at all please let it work now.

Nothing.

He just stood there watching my mouth with a far-off look. I watched the faint outline of his pulse on the side of his neck just below his jaw bone and imagined licking it. He looked me in the eye and his face had softened. His lips were hypnotic. They were full and soft and... When I looked back up into his eyes his angry alter ego was back in control.

"You really are a beautiful little cunt, you know? All curves and smooth planes. I bet your tits jiggle just right when you ride a dick. All this time, across the hall you've been this nasty little bitch and I'm over there fucking jerkin off."

"Brandon you're my-"

"Shut up Catherine".

He grabed my throat. His hand is so strong.

*Lub-dub, Lub-dub*

I can hear my blood pumping in my ears. As he lets go I inhale the cool air mesmerized by his face.

"Open your mouth."

I did it without hesitation. He studied my mouth a moment then began to push me down by my shoulder. When I hit my knees I watched his hand expecting his caress and probing finger, instead he stared straight into my eyes as he unzipped his pants. I kept watching his eyes until he stopped moving. Cruising over his shirt my eyes settled on his freed erection. His dick was so fucking gorgeous, long and thick and menacing. The tip was smooth and plump. I wanted to tongue that ridge so badly. He just waited.

I looked back and forth between his eyes and his beautiful dick, thinking and throbbing. I watched his face as I stuck out my tongue to lick the tip. When I leaned in to make that first contact, he pulled his dick just out of range. Surprised, I sat back on my heels and waited. Nothing. I tried again leaning forward to taste his cock, and again he pulled it just out of my reach. He was playing with me. He knew I wanted it, needed it.

"What do you want?" I could hear the arousal in his voice.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna suck his dick AND beg for it. I leaned in again fast, trying to quickly make contact without answering him. He dodged my attempt and quickly slapped me across my cheek with his hard dick. It surprised me just how solid it was. He could do some real damage swinging that thing around.

"I said, what do you want bitch? Don't fuckin' try to touch me. You'll get this dick when I say you've earned it. What do you want?"

* * * * *

"I want to suck your cock."

I was mortified. What am I saying? I want to suck my brother's cock. I knew how wrong this whole thing was but my pussy was on fire. Brandon backed up a few feet, smiling.

"What do you want?"

"I want to suck your cock."

"Crawl here and get it."

I started crawling feeling my face flush with embarrassment and my knees grind against the carpet.

"Look at you, you naughty little slut crawling on all fours to suck your brother's cock."

When I reached him he didn't pull back and I tasted my brother's hard dick. I licked up his length watching him. I opened my mouth wide over his head and breathed my way down his shaft suspending him in my mouth only to close my lips around him and smoothly glide back up. I stopped at the tip swirling my tongue over his thick head. I backed up and suckled just the tip. Brandon growled deep in his chest. Like lightning, his hand was fisted in my hair shoving his cock in my mouth.

"You sexy mutherfucker."

Brandon started jerking his dick with my head, forcing me down and up, down and up hitting the back of my throat.

"You're holding back whore."

He started advancing toward the wall behind me. I had to back up along with him in a half crab-walk. Eventually I was squatting, the back of my head against the wall, trying to hold onto his thighs. He slapped my hands away.

"Hold still slut, while I face fuck you. Isn't that what you want? A man to stroke his dick with your face?"

He started pistoning so fast into my face.

"Uhn, gimme that fuckin' throat slut. I wanna feel that pretty little throat."

Brandon started pushing deeper into my mouth. When he pulled all the way out I took in as much air as I could as he cupped my head. He slowly slid into my mouth and kept pushing till the back of my throat opened and his cock head slid into my throat. Brandon groaned.

"Oh yeah that's my whore. You feel me in your throat? You feel my dick down your slutty little throat? You like having your throat stuffed? Hmm?"

All I could do is hum around his lodged cock. It was so good. He pulled out and pushed into my throat repeatedly, loving the feel of pushing passed my gag reflex. He began staying longer and longer in my throat only pulling out when I really needed air.

"It feels so good in your throat. You like getting throat raped like this? Yeah I know you do you cock hungry slut."

He bent down at the waist, only removing his dick slightly. He tugged my shorts down and realizing I hadn't put on any underwear, he slid his fingers along the length of my pussy. I knew I was wet but when he brought his hand back up his fingers were coated with my arousal. A sly smile curled his lips and he pushed his soaked fingers into my mouth so I could taste myself. His fingers played with my tongue and probed into my mouth. He seemed to enjoy going in far enough to just barely make me gag. As soon as I'd feel his fingers at the back of my mouth he'd back up just enough. He abruptly pulled his hand away slapping my inner thighs open wide and shoving the fingers he'd just explored my mouth with up my pussy.

"Look how fucking wet you get, you dripping little cunt."

As he began brutally finger fucking me I felt my orgasm building. He was curling his fingers, beckoning come here against my g-spot and it was all too much. I broke, shaking as wave after wave of pleasure crashed against my senses. He continued until I looked back up at him glassy eyed.

"See ... See what a perfect little puss you are? That was lovely pet, ... but no one told you, you could cum."

The practically musical tone he'd used to praise me slid quickly into the bark of a sadist. My arm was yanked upward pulling me with it. I don't even know how I got off my knees and turned around to face the wall. Brandon was moving at light speed. I didn't even have time to brace myself. He grabbed a fistful of my curls pulling as his face snaked around from behind me, close to my exposed neck. The hot hum of his breath against my ear sent another jolt of pleasure zinging between my legs. His lips nuzzled my neck and ear in languid figure eights as he whispered.

"I've been patient with you Catherine. I've been a good brother. I made sure no one ever tried anything, kept my friends at bay ... only to find you playing fucktoy with complete strangers. It occurs to me..."

His grip tightened in my hair, craning my neck. His free hand danced along the hollow of my throat alternating between caressing my collar bone and stroking the side of my face.

"You need to be taught a lesson."

His hand dipped low, catching my clit. His fingers danced wildly across my sensitive nub. I was once again close to breaking. His hand retreated only to return from behind rubbing me into a frenzy. I was in ecstasy.

"You want to act like a bitch in heat ... I'll fuck you like the bitch you are."

He pushed inside me so hard and fast I lost my breath. He was lodged to the hilt in one stroke. God, Brandon is big. Just as I was getting accustomed to the feel of him inside me he pulled out only to thrust again bottoming out into my pussy. My stomach tickled as I felt his arm wrap around my waist. With him gripping my hair and confining my waist I could only contort to his liking. He hammered into my sopping pussy. Emphasizing his words with hard thrusts.

"This is what you're made for. You ... pretty ... little ... fuckhole."

He was snarling in my ear and I had to brace the wall to stop him from ramming me into it.

"You like getting this tender pussy split? Hmm? You like how your brother's cock feels stretching your tight little cunt?"

He licked up my neck tightening his grip on my waist.

"Hmm? Answer me bitch!"

"Yes. Yes I love my brother's cock in my pussy."

"I know you do. ... Perfect fit you tight little cocksocket."

I had never been fucked like this. To be honest I'd only ever had sex twice and it was surprisingly quick and unremarkable both times. Once with my high school beau before we said our college goodbyes and one tumble with a cute, but tipsy, guy at a frat house party my first semester. But Brandon was wild and primal and out of control. Each time he penetrated he'd knock the wind out of me. I was in heaven. I knew this feeling and I was too close to stop it. My thighs shook as I started cumming and Brandon's pace sped up.

"You fucking slut! Cumming on your brother's cock. That little pussy's melting on it."

I have no idea how long I was cumming, but I was exhausted after. My knees buckled a bit. Good thing Brandon was holding my waist. He slid us down to the floor without separating us, and gave me little time to steady myself on all fours before he began fucking me again.

"If I'd known earlier you were such a hot fuck I'd have been sneaking into your room nightly."

I wondered if that was true. I mean he was fucking me and was obviously into it, but I figured this was a one-off. Sort of prompted by the stuff that happened yesterday. Does he want to do this more? I mean I was delirious with dick so of course I'd want to do it again but I figured this would be one of those "yes, it happened, let's never speak of it again" type things. My thoughts were interrupted.

"Are you fuckin thinking!? I guess my dick isn't interesting enough huh?! Spread your ass cheeks."

I heard what he said but I was sex confused and couldn't figure out how to spread my ass and stay upright.

*Smack*

My ass stung.

*Smack*

Damn! That one caught the exact same spot. I let myself drop onto my chest and reached behind to spread my ass. I felt the wet plop of Brandon drooling into my ass. Now wet, he began pushing his middle finger into my puckered hole. I'd never had anal and the few times I'd played with myself it had only progressed to rubbing along outside, never any penetration. So Brandon's invading finger was quite alarming.

"Brandon-"

"Did I tell you to say something slut?"

I shut up. His finger was two knuckles deep as he began to pump it in and out. I felt my ring relax and all of a sudden the discomfort burst into extreme pleasure. These were new sensations. I was full and sensitive. He played with me for some time and began to move his dick in opposition to his fingers.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God"

I was panting in a comically high pitch but I was so turned on by my brother's fingers in my ass I couldn't restrain myself.

"Awe, does my little cunt like that? Hmm? You like it up your ass? Fucksluts like you always love it up the ass. I'm gonna open you up. Would you like that?"

Even as he was asking I felt him rubbing his dick head around my bud. I was scared and excited. He began pushing his head into me. I was breathing rapidly. Once he passed my ring he paused waiting for me to relax. I was not relaxing. I wanted to but it was weird I couldn't. Finally he grabbed my hair pulling me upright. As I knelt there impaled on his dick he began twisting my nipple under my shirt. This was all too much sensation.

"Little bitch I'm not going to tell you again, Fuckin relax or I'll make sure you don't sit for a week."

With that he spanked both my tits hard and shoved me back to the floor. With my ass raised high in the air I focused on relaxing, and felt myself dilate. It was nice. He slid in some more and began a steady rhythm. Pretty soon I was humping back furiously.

"Yeah, that's my girl. Your ass is so tight. God damn. You tryin' to make me bust? I say when we're done you little slut"

He pulled out every time he was close. I didn't care, I came repeatedly. He leaned over my back and started thrusting violently, warning in my ear.

"I'm gonna cum slut. I'm gonna cum deep up your tight little asshole. Would you like that? Do you want your brother to nut up your ass?"

"Yes, please Brandon, yes."

"I'm gonna fucking fill you up. You'll be leaking my jizz for a week like the cumslut you are. Tell me. Tell me what you want."

He was fucking my ass so good I saw colors. I can't explain it.

"Pleeease Brandon fuck me. Cum in me. I'll be your nasty little cumdump. Fucking use my ass. Please, I want it so bad. Give me all your cum, I'll take it all."

This time he broke, growling in my ear like a mad man as he buried himself to the hilt rhythmically pumping his seed into my newly opened ass. Feeling him contract and flood my ass with his warm sticky cum was so hot I came right behind him, my ass muscles milking every last drop from him.

"Good girl."

* * * * *

We both lay in the middle of the hallway spent. Eventually my pulse returned to normal and the reality of what we just did set in. Brandon propped up from his back onto his shoulders.

"Listen Cat ... I ... this was great for me. I mean I loved every minute of what we just did. I've always wanted you but ya know brothers and sisters don't..."

He trailed off obviously looking for appropriate words, which was funny since a moment ago he had the filthiest mouth I'd ever heard.

"Look I don't want you to do things you don't want to. I mean I know I was ... um ... forceful and..."

Oh my god, he's trying to apologize for the most amazing sex ever.

"Brandon I didn't do anything I didn't want to. I didn't do anything I wouldn't love to do again."

We both smiled as he pulled me in to lie on top of his chest.

"I never knew you were so ... primal."

"And I never knew you were so subby. Well until yesterday... Sorry I kinda snapped. I just ... I'd been fantasizing about you so long but never doing anything because you'd be scared or think I was a freak or something, then I walk in to find you're into the same things and you're talking to some other guy about it."

I snickered to myself at his possessiveness.

"Then why'd you make me feel so bad? Avoiding me and all that crap?"

"I wasn't trying to avoid you. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back ya know. Knowing you wanted that sort of stuff ... I knew I'd try to fuck you if I stuck around. I almost did yesterday. You have no idea how close you came when you started sucking my finger."

"Okay, so now what?"

He took a deep breath and stretched.

"Well ... mom and dad won't be home 'til Sunday ... so ... I suggest you walk to the bathroom, bend over the counter and watch me fuck my pretty slut in the mirror.

The End.

12