Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 05

Story Info
A special guest enter the house.
4.9k words
4.25
3.4k
0
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- More of the same made up erotica featuring those in celebrity.

xxx

Ruffled with sleep, Emma awoke as the dazzling lights came up. She rubbed her eyes and blinked several times as she got accustomed to the light. There was nothing but silence in the room. And as she looked around at the other beds, it appeared that she was totally alone.

"Now what?"

It was day five in the Big Brother house, and the sex contest had reconvened after a hastily arranged break. Due to the extreme heat in England, a record temperature had been registered the day before, a number of fires had broken out close by to the secluded house. It had been decided to remove all the housemates to an hotel until it was deemed safe to return. However, when Emma awoke, she was the only celebrity in the house.

x

The room seemed even larger now that the other housemates had left.

The luscious and lascivious actress/model saw that the main table had been set for a breakfast for one. A camera panned across the ceiling, and a light beamed straight down on the elegant thirty-two year old, highlighting her slim body that gracefully undulated in the circle of light. Bemused, she tumbled out of bed and padded barefoot and naked to the table. She poured some coffee into a cup and nibbled on some muesli. Raising her head, she studied the ever present camera lenses and wondered for the hundredth time who might be watching.

After taking a hot shower, Emma popped outside to the garden, which was eerily silent.

"Big Brother? What's going on?" She shouted out to the empty room. "Where do I go from here? What do I do next?"

Nothing. It had been five days since she had arrived in the house, and for the first time, she missed the outside world. It all seemed like some dream as she realised that in just a few days, she had been fucked several times, and by several partners.

Even for the liberal minded activist, it came as a delicious revelation.

"Come on, you buggers! Talk to me!"

"This is Big Brother. Can Emma Watson please report to the Diary Room."

Finally. Emma sauntered over to the small room and opened the heavy door. Once inside, she sat down in the high backed chair and waited.

"Where are the others?"

She asked with arms folded under her pert tits.

"It has become aware that certain parties from without, have chosen you to be regarded as a special housemate. A male guest is about to enter the house, and he has declared he wishes to enjoy one afternoon in your exclusive company. It cannot not be specified enough that you and he will be filmed live on Channel X, and that it is expected of you that you do whatever he so desires. For your cooperation you shall be rewarded with the sum of £500,000. Refusal shall see you forfeit all monies that you have acquired thus far. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

There seemed little point in tossing away over ten million for the sake of one more anonymous shag. She had come this far, so be it.

"You may leave the Diary Room."

The door opened and she stepped out. As she did so, the big door to the main room swung open and a broad shouldered, six footer entered, wearing nothing but his contentment. She looked on in numb disbelief as the naked man approached her.

"Hello, Emma."

"Oh, balls! Not him!"

x

Emma instinctively thrust her hand between her thighs to hide her uncovered sex, and yet lifted her firm breasts high.

"You!"

"Who else?"

Robert Lincoln smiled back at the ill at ease actress and put his hands on his hips in a self-approving manner.

"The King of Sex Games!" (See chapter one)

"Dear me. Call me Linc, please."

The svelte, perma-tanned multi-millionaire entrepreneur ran a hand through thick brown hair and shrugged. Since their only meeting, he had acquired a two day stubble on his chin. Emma's eyes naturally lowered to take in his fairly impressive hairy chest and trimmed back pubic area. He had obviously ingested a Japanese variant of the Viagra pill, as his dick had expanded to a potent looking vertical white column.

"Well, 'Linc' what's the idea?" Said Emma nonplussed.

Emma watched the smug bastard with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers, and she experienced a pang of nervous anticipation. What was he doing?

His coolness infuriated her as he walked around the room, taking in the line of beds and spots where so much sex action had been beamed live to Abu Dhabi and Japan.

She became acutely aware of the remote television cameras moving in for close shots of her naked form. And for the first time since entering the Big Brother house, she felt self conscious about the unique situation.

"Who on earth chose this carpet? Absolutely hideous."

"This isn't going to work."

Linc paused and spread his hands.

"You see? Headstrong yet vulnerable." He pointed at her naked form and shrugged.

"That's what has made you the hit of the show. The show has been a huge success by the way. We've made a ton of money. There's even talk of an American version of the show. Can you believe it? I should have thought of this years ago. Easy money."

"And me?"

He looked at her with THAT look and Emma's loins became decidedly heated. He definitely had an aura of sexuality about him. It was just that he was so bloody obnoxious. At moments like this though, sex brought an edge. A different kind of tension that made her tingle in an almost dangerous way.

"Us. I've been watching you especially, my dear Emma. And I want you."

He had chosen well. Emma had invested the house with a certain aura it didn't really merit. Like many, many others, Lincoln experienced an overwhelming desire to have her.

"Get stuffed, you creep. Go back to your sordid little Japanese game shows with the nude news reporters."

Emma looked at him with a barely suppressed growl of displeasure. Why the fuck did he have to be so ruggedly good looking? His face had a hungry look about it, which was accentuated by the bright lights of the room. As far as she knew he had no credible or well intended principles, he was just a draw in physical ways. In the end it was his eyes that captured her most. Dark brown and dreamy.

Something about him intrigued her, and although her words were bold, her vulnerable body betrayed her.

Her heart beat hard in her chest as he came face to face with the trembling female. Her head screamed at her to not give in, but her erect nipples gave the game away. Plus, the ache between her thighs refused to desist.

"You look adorable in the buff." Said Linc as he scrutinised her petite frame.

She did present the sharp eyed fellow with an unabashed view of her firmed up form. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned and despite her being only five feet five in bare feet, she was utterly beautiful. Her upper thighs and hips tapered to underscore her tantalising mons.

"I'm going to kiss you now."

"Piss off!"

"Dear me. Such language. My ears are quite sensitive, you know. Anyway, what are you afraid of?"

"Nothing," she answered in a husky voice, unable to stop her lower lip from quivering.

"Then, kiss me."

"Did you hear what I said?"

Emma turned her face away, only to have him rudely turn it back to his.

He bluntly brought his mouth to hers as he gripped the nape of her neck. His touch was firm and assertive, and his lips were warm and unyielding. His stubble tickled and his chest crushed hers. Emma went on tiptoe as he embraced her. They separated and gazed into each others eyes for a fraction of a second, before he pulled her closer still and deepened the kiss. This time his tongue probed her mouth, and Emma let it.

Her mind ran riot as she surrendered to his affections. If he made her melt by just kissing, what was he like making love?

Being pinned against his bared body was more than Emma could take. He was rock-hard, and she was aware of the heat radiating from his blunt body.

"How was I?"

He asked as he kept her in his arms and let his Viagra fueled dick brush against the inside of her left thigh.

"I...er, that is...um"

He ran eager hands all over her naked body. Up to her shoulders and neck, gently down her arms, and in to her pliant and yielding ripe breasts.

Perky and perfectly rounded, her tits sat proudly on her chest. She moaned softly as his hands closed over both her globes. Just slightly bigger than his palms, they were a little larger than he expected. Her skin was warm to the touch, and the pliant flesh of her tits felt fantastic. Her small nipples hardened as he fingered them.

She gasped slightly louder. Her back arched as he sucked one hard bud between his teeth.

"Nice tits. Bit small though."

His cock throbbed maddingly at the thought of heaving inside her creamy cunt. He left her breasts and kissed down her stomach, trailing the small valley down to her navel. Her belly was nicely toned and slightly concave. He looked closely at the enticing V between her hips, smooth and soft and tapering to her mound of Venus.

"Nice."

Consumed by an animalistic hunger, Emma slid her hand down to his swollen dick, and felt a spasm of pleasure shoot through her.

"Big, isn't it." He breathed.

"I guess so."

Bloody big! Emma stood with eyes closed as Linc caressed her tits, molding them to his palms and kneading the soft flesh. In the back of her mind was the reality of it all. That she was just a performer in an odd play. And that this was just like any other scene she may have been in. It just meant she had to have sex is all.

His finger moved down to her increasing wetness and a whimper escaped her lips. He rubbed her slit lightly and her grip tightened on his hard root.

"Hmm."

Emma sighed and held his cock upwards, getting a full look at the underside, as I moved the palm of her other hand under his balls.

"Kiss it."

"What?"

"Give my dick a big wet kiss."

Emma looked up with wide eyes and gulped. The bastard thinks he owns me. The only trouble was, he was right.

His organ was eight and a half inches in it's proud state, and the knob end was engorged and bulbous.

"Okay. I will."

Emma slid down slowly, tracing the muscles of his stomach with the tips of her fingers. She glanced up at him and saw the wickedness in his dark eyes.

She ran her fingertips over the underside of his cock, flicking her thumb over the sensitive skin that connected the shaft to the head.

With wetted lips, Emma bent down and took the formidable tip between her parted mouth.

Her nails scratched his thighs and his pelvis shunted back and forth. Emma spat him out and wiped her mouth on her forearm.

"That it?" He said with arms out.

"Git!"

Emma pressed into his front and reached around and took hold of his small butt cheeks. Hands free, she dribbled on his bell end and started again. She sucked him in and pursed her lips, making a makeshift cave for his flared helmet.

With a downward drive, Emma swallowed more, until about four inches of it was in her mouth. Inhaling through flared nostrils, she came back up, leaving a long string of saliva from her mouth to his cock head. She wound it around slender fingers and broke the connection.

"More."

Linc firmly guided her head back onto his dick, and Emma went for it, gliding down his hard shaft until she began to gag a little. He kept her in check, holding the top of her head as she bobbed up and down. The more she jacked him off with her mouth, the more she drizzled his length with her spit. Linc's cock throbbed and expanded to the point where he thought he might cum down her throat.

She released him and caught her breath.

"Come on."

Emma jacked his slippery shaft and nibbled on each of his hairy balls, biting into the hot flesh of his scrotum. She gave a slow lick back up the underside and did not stop until she let the spongy tip inside her mouth. Her left cheek pushed out as she sucked on him with a sideways slant.

"Six out of ten. Could do better."

Bastard! Try sucking it yourself!

Undeterred, he pulled her toward the nearest bed which they fell upon, a vision of arms and legs flailing in the air.

"Ulp!"

Emma was truly surprised when instead of pawing at her body, Linc moved his mouth over the entire surface of her form. He didn't lock, suck, or use his tongue, he just breathed on her supple skin and used his slightly parted lips to flutter up from her undulating belly to her sternum. Emma's pussy positively streamed down her thighs as his mouth skimmed over her front to her heaving breasts. His lips pursed and puckered as he pinned her beneath his bulk.

"Uh!"

She tore bunches of the sheets in her clenching fists as he circled her hard nipples with his pointed tongue. He gently bit the surrounding skin, causing seismic waves of pleasure through the exhilarated actress. Leaving a trail of saliva, he kissed his way down, over the soft swell of her stomach, to her mound. He casually flung her thighs open, draping her legs over his shoulders so he could lap at her muff all better.

"There it is. Emma Watson's pussy."

He clamped his face to her snatch and hummed into it. Emma gasped at the odd sensation and snapped her head back. Linc then pursed his lips and smacked her slit with dozens of kisses, sending incredible vibrations to her loins as he made audible sounds like: "Um, um, um, um, um!"

"My goodness! What ARE you doing?"

"Pleasuring you, now shut up and look into camera."

"You bastard! And don't stop!"

Linc held her trembling legs apart as he made buzzing noises on her clitoris. His stubble tickled her inner thighs as he vibrated his lips directly on the tiny nub. Emma leaked juices in a flood of passion and dappled his mouth and chin as a consequence.

He used his darting tongue to delve into the tantalizing folds of her wet sex. Emma let him pleasure her. She felt like a wanton hussy with both of her legs spread wide. Her head went back, and she panted wildly. He lifted her thighs and slipped his hands under her bottom, holding it firmly. Then he took a long lick up her soft folds, which were practically dripping with her love honey.

"How? But...oh!" Her question was but a whisper as she moaned, taken aback by his abrasiveness.

Once he had drawn a path along her juiced up slit, he flicked at her clit again and again and again. His mouth and lips sucked and licked her until she was writhing under him uncontrollably.

That wonderful aroma from her sex filled his nose as he pushed his tongue past her outer lips and lapped her from bottom to top, her sweet juices gathering on his stubbled chin.

She tasted amazing, and Linc nearly shot his wad as he probed and pushed inside.

"Holy shit! I just came!" Murmured Emma with a blush.

"I know."

"Smug git! Now fuck me!"

"So now you want me inside you?"

Emma caved in.

"Yes!" she blurted. "I want you so badly."

"Your wish is my command."

Linc moved between her splayed out legs and placed the business end of his rampant dick to her entrance.

Emma widening her thighs as he aligned the opening of her soaking wet pussy with the tip of his cock.

He sank into her inch by rough inch.

"Yes... yes."

With his knob inside her sumptuous muff, he pressed his aching cock in all the way and the first feel of him made her throb and ache.

"Fuck me now, do it!" she begged.

As he lowered on top of the impatient filly. she could feel his hairy torso and his muscles ripple as he thrust in Emma moaned at the superb insertion. He kept on going until he filled her up and then he paused. He raised his body up. and the subtle shift of his shaft inside her made her hiss behind gritted teeth. He pulled back out, and her cunt contracted as he left her. He shoved in again, and she stretched out around him as he went in balls deep. Even after a week of constant sex, Emma's pussy was still unbelievably tight. Thrice more he repeated this and then he pushed in so hard that as his cock disappeared into her pink pussy, she squirted like a geyser.

"You...you made me cum again, you sod!"

"Are you complaining?"

She shook her head as the head of his large cock pressed firmly onto her soaked pussy. She was so hungry for him. She dug her nails into his back as she pushed her hips up, desperate to have his entire length in her. Emma's nipples tightened into his chest as her lithe body quaked beneath him.

"Easy, tiger."

Linc grinned as he put his arm around the small of her back and grabbed both of her legs and pushed them up. He started to get into it, slamming into her with lustful lunges. So hard and fast was he, that their loins made loud, wet, squelching sounds as they met. As the self-titled 'King of Sex Games' looked down on the naked actress he fucked her even harder. Her face looked beautiful with her eyes half closed as she surrendered to him.

Then, she screamed out like a sex crazed slut, (which she is! Author) shattering any opinions previously held about her retiring and unassuming disposition.

"Fuck that pussy, you big dicked wonder! Give me all you got, you filthy brute!"

Emma was extremely wet, and his thighs, and her cute upturned buns were suitably smeared. Her breathing had turned into obscene grunts as he pounded her into the bed.

His cock went in deeper and faster than she had hoped for and his balls met her butt with a resounding smack every single time he thrust in.

'Oooh!"

Emma brought her legs up around his waist as his huge throbbing log rammed inside her, pounding her willing body into the bed.

His rhythmic fucking increased in speed, rocking their bodies and the bed as he hammered his cock into her pussy. Emma positively glowed with sensual beauty. Her eyes were bright and moist, and her jiggling tits gleamed with their combined sweat. He bent and smothered one of her boobs with his mouth and his tongue flicked against the hard nipple.

"You're driving me crazy," she howled with satisfaction.

Linc grunted as he plunged his cock ever deeper inside Emma's slick pussy. His low

growl made her thighs tremble. His chest pressed against her breasts as she moved with him, quaking with a desire to climax. She undulated, writhed, grabbed onto his clenched ass and looked into his narrowed eyes. His balls slapped her rippling bottom repeatedly as his rasping breath hissed in her ear.

Taking her by surprise, Linc rolled her over and then stretched out on his back. He gave a thumbs up to the nearest camera as Emma fluffed up her mussed hair and kicked out one leg, hovering over his vertical flagpole.

"Good girl. Now sit."

Emma shot him a look and slid her hand down to her pussy, stroking her wet slit as he watched.

"Maybe I don't want to."

"You stuck up bitch! You know you do."

Emma put her hands face down on his chest and fingered the brown hair. She shunted to and fro, rubbing her twat along his twitching length, teasing him terribly.

"Say please."

"Fucking do it!"

"Maybe I don't want to," she said again.

She enjoyed the feeling of his hardness brushing her needy cunt and knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer herself.

And when he thumbed her clit, Emma jumped and relented. She raised up and let his bell end nudge her hole open and she sank down with a gasp.

"Ah! Very well."

"Now ride like it's the last thing you do."

He kept his hands on her hips to guide her, and Emma ground down on him with tits jiggling. She somehow managed to get all of his cock in her tight pussy.

Linc thought she looked a pretty picture sitting on his entire length. And her slim body had a glisten of sweat and her nipples could have cut glass.

Now, she had a smoother rhythm and had begun to ease herself up and down his shaft as she made him more oiled up. He reached up and grabbed her tits. They were soft, yet firm and fit the palms of his hands perfectly. As he squeezed them she gurgled in bliss and moved her hips a little more.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12