Big Cat Leggings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy noticed that she wasn't throwing herself at the men like a silly young girl, however; it was more like a careful, calculated seduction, almost as if she were some sort of predator stalking her prey. And, with each successful step of the hunt, characterized by the young men paying more and more attention to her curvy, mature body, and reacting to her innocent-seeming flirtations more and more strongly in spite of themselves, Amy felt herself growing increasingly sexually frustrated, finding it more difficult to resist initiating the physical contact that her hormonal, MILFy body craved.

Each night she would cringe at herself, and agonize over her embarrassing behavior, but the next day she seemed even more unable to hold herself back. She continued to feel the most drawn to the cute little intern, who was finding himself deeply affected by her confident flirtations and the sight of her busty figure, to the point where he would already be sporting a tasty looking erection whenever he came into her office to talk with her. Each time, looking pointedly up at him from under eyelids heavier and heavier with eyeshadow, Amy would unbutton or pull down whatever shirt she was wearing, tempting him with more and more of her soft flesh as her breasts continued to grow larger, fuller, and rounder each day, Eventually, the young man began seeking out excuses to come visit her, and at that point Amy could take stalking and toying with her prey no longer, and gave in to her instinct to pounce.

In preparation for the intern's next visit, Amy completely removed her bra, leaving her large breasts pressed, heavy and full, against the thin, translucent material of her blouse, the shadow of her darkened areolas clearly visible through the thin fabric. When the intern entered her office a few minutes later, Amy smiled as his eyes immediately dropped to her chest, and she again unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, giving the boy the appealing eyefull of freckled tit-flesh that his virile young body craved. This time, however, once Amy was sure that she had his full attention, she stood up, walked past the startled young man, and shut the door. Turning around, she slowly backed him into the wall, ruby lips smiling flirtatiously under eyes smouldering with devilish intent.

"I really like you, she glanced down at his nametag ... David. Do you like me?" She fluttered her lashes innocently, relishing the sensation of sliding her smooth, legging-clad thigh against the rougher material of his khakis as she leaned her heavy breasts into his chest. She had initially been somewhat shorter than David, and much more petite, but now, two inches taller than him at 5'8", she looked hungrily down into his eyes and savored the look she saw there, one of innocent fear at the helpless arousal he was experiencing in her presence, and at the overwhelming need he was feeling for her body.

"Yes, Ms. Stevenson, I like you a lot," the boy stammered as Amy began to gently stroke the bulge extending partway down his inner thigh with a single, bright-red fingernail.

"That's very good David," Amy responded, leaning down and placing her soft cheek against his, so that her bright red lips could whisper directly into his ear. "I think we should spend some time together alone. Do you want to spend some time together?" she whispered, adding another fingernail to her stimulation of her prey's eager, susceptible member.

"Y-yes, Ms. Stevenson."

"Then meet me in the maintenance closet in five minutes," she husked, giving his dick a squeeze. "Don't be late."

When he met her exactly five minutes later, as promised, Amy wasted no time opening up her blouse to his hungry eyes, and her pussy gushed at the look of shocked amazement on his inexperienced face at the sight of the swollen tits hanging heavily off her chest in all their glory. She gently grabbed his head and pulled him down to her naked breasts, and the young man immediately buried his face in her generous cleavage, making Amy's knees go weak with sensation as he greedily sucked on her thick nipples. In the meantime, Amy unfastened his pants and pulled out his fully erect dick, which throbbed against her hand as she continued to stroke it. Finally, she pulled his face away from her chest and sank down onto her knees, aware of the pleasant coolness of the maintenance closet floor through her silky leggings.

She looked up at him with smoky eyes as she wrapped her soft red lips around the tip of his cock. She could tell from the look on his face that she had completely subdued her prey, and that he was completely at her mercy as she continued to lick and suck and stroke.

God I love this, Amy thought to herself as her cute young toy began to lose control from the intensity of her stimulation. He came quickly due to his inexperience, but Amy loved every second of it; it was like she was somehow feeding off his youthful energy as he continued to empty himself between her ruby-red lips, and she savored the sight of his eyes looking down at hers with an expression of panic combined with irresistible, undeniable ecstasy.

Once he had finished, Amy stood up and tucked him back into his pants, before wiping a drop of his semen off the corner of her mouth and sensuously licking it off her finger. David started to open his mouth, but she quickly pressed a red fingernail against his lips.

"Shhh, sweet boy," she whispered, as his hands ventured up to heft and squeeze her heavy breasts once more. "Did you have a good time with mommy today?" He nodded, looking up at her with wide eyes, clearly still craving her flesh even though she had just made him cum.

"Good. Maybe we can do this again sometime soon, if you keep this a secret." David nodded again, and slowly, regretfully left the storage closet to go back to his desk. A few minutes later, after buttoning her blouse back up, Amy did the same.

When she got back to her office, however, Amy found herself entirely too keyed up to get back to work. She once again indulged in the addicting sensation of stroking her pussy through her Calico leggings, and though the warm, tingling feeling was gone now that the silky material had fully worked its transformative powers on her MILFy body, the pleasure was like nothing she'd ever felt, augmented by the thrill of her sexual conquest. She reached into her purse, glad that she'd decided to start taking her dildo to work with her, and less than a minute after sliding the thick phallus into the needy hole hidden in her leggings, she was gripped in the throes of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced.

As she slowly came down from her climax, however, she realized that, as good as her orgasm had been, she wouldn't be satisfied with a plastic dick for much longer. She had tasted how good a younger man's cock could be, and she needed more.

And thanks to her new leggings, she knew exactly how to get it.

End of Chapter 1


12