Big Cat Leggings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy hadn't just gotten stronger and curvier, but larger as well. She was now at least 6 feet tall and likely still growing, if the promising tingles she could feel running up and down the lower half of her body were any indication. Bounding out of bed and across the room to her full-length mirror, Amy had to tilt it upwards to be able to fully see her muscular, tanned, gym-bunny body, complete with the large, impossibly-round boobs that advertised exactly what that body was for. They couldn't match the Tigress' massive tits, but they were a clear upgrade over her housecat body, which now seemed so unimpressive in comparison to the boundless energy of her new, muscular physique.

Her face had a new maturity to it as well, lean and experienced, but with the light wrinkles and early sun damage to match. She looked like a 35-year old trophy wife and mother of two that had had some very successful work done, but was otherwise in by far the best shape of her life. The age was nothing a bit of thicker makeup couldn't take care of, and she knew that the power and raw sexuality her new body exuded was more than worth it.

Amy had coveted the MILFy bimbo bodies of her Big Cat neighbors, and now she finally had a body of her own that could compete! But with great power came an even greater need for dick, and Amy soon found herself squeezing into a stretchy white top that not only showed off her still-swelling, bouncy cleavage, but also highlighted her big, puffy nipples and larger, darker areolas through the thin, translucent fabric, so that she could prowl next door in search of Brad, who was in the garage, working out as usual.

"Hi Brad. You're coming with me this morning," Amy purred, somehow both enticingly and threateningly.

"I can't! My parents are home!" Brad protested, but upon looking up and seeing the lean, muscular-yet-busty body of a gym bunny straight out of his wildest wet dreams, his dick immediately sprang to attention. Its need for the sexual release that Amy's toned body could provide quickly eroded his resistance, and he found himself clumsily stumbling toward her as Amy approached, cupping her tits for him, pleased to see that she was now a few inches taller than he was.

"It'll just take a minute. Don't you want to see what my new boobies feel like?" she asked shamelessly, jiggling and squeezing them in the young man's face to demonstrate just how good they felt, still being slowly pumped bigger and fuller by the tingly influence of her eye-catching Cheetah-print leggings. They were so sleek and smooth on her legs, and so tight against her needy, swollen labia, the outline of which was once more clearly visible through the thin fabric.

It had caught Brad's greedy eye as well, and as his gaze bounced up and down between Amy's heavy tits, toned abs, and thick cameltoe, Brad found himself nodding in agreement, and meekly allowed himself to be led back to the irresistible Cheetah's den, where he was promptly mated once again. A few minutes later, balls satisfyingly empty after his brief but fulfilling time inside his neighbor's plump pussy, he wandered back over toward his house, a glassy-eyed smile on his young face.

Amy was still writhing on the couch in bliss, sliding her legs together and running her hands over the creamy yellow and black mottled fabric covering her thick hips and powerful thighs, overwhelmed with the orgasmic pleasure radiating outward through her body from her tingly pussy, once more full of the hot, gooey evidence of her latest conquest.

All too soon, however, the itch was back, and stronger. Brad was good, but Amy was driven to go out in search of new prey, which she should have no problem capturing, thanks to her new leggings.

Still, she now recognized that she couldn't get complacent - she never knew when her neighbors would earn their next upgrade, and so she also began to plan for when her own shipment of leggings would arrive, so that she could finally become the self-made boss babe she was always destined to be.

End of Chapter 2

12