Big Cat Leggings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy! I'm glad to see you again," Bill said, the forced calmness in his words betraying the obvious hunger for her body written across his face.

"Hi Billy. I just came by to officially turn in my resignation. I'm bringing in over a million dollars per month as my own boss working from home, and I want to devote more time to... other projects."

Bill sagged with disappointment, knowing that this would likely be his last chance to mindlessly sink himself into Amy's gigantic curves. The sight of her body soon renewed his need to shoot his shot, however, and he found himself begging her for one more go, for old times' sake.

Amy knew that she could easily catch her choice of younger, tastier prey, but Bill was already here and, from the bulge in his pants, ready to go.

"Ok Billy, I suppose I've got a few minutes to spare for old time's sake," Amy said, winking naughtily at him as she reached for her top.

Bill was awed as her gargantuan, perfectly spherical tits came into view, maintaining their impossible shape even after being released from the flimsy piece of fabric covering them.

Not able to wait for her to make her way over to him, Bill stood up and hurried across the floor, pressing himself against her muscular body, burying his face in her tits as Amy towered above him.

She let him enjoy himself for a few seconds, before backing him away and sinking down onto her knees in front of him. Even on her knees, her head came up almost to his chest, so after releasing Bill's cock from his pants and boxers, Amy bent over far enough to envelop his tip with her soft mouth, earning a moan from Bill as her tongue caressed the underside of his cock. Amy took him deep to fully coat him with her saliva, and then pulled off, this time earning a whimper as Bill's dick lost her mouth's slick warmth.

Amy, however, straightened back up, pressed her massive tits together, and looked up at Bill expectantly. Instantly realizing what she wanted from him, Bill thrust forward, not believing his luck, and eagerly watched his cock disappear into Amy's cleavage, completely wrapped up in her enormous breasts. It was unlike anything Bill had ever felt, and he quickly discovered that he could fuck Amy's soft titflesh from practically any angle, thrusting himself into her mounds as Amy sat there patiently, the familiar look of hunger on her face as she watched his tasty cock sink itself into her boobs.

All the while, Amy's hands were busy rubbing and caressing her gigantic legs and hips through her leggings, feeling the powerful tingles in her pussy as the leggings did their job and continued to pump her growing body full of raw sexuality, while Bill pumped his cock in and out of her swelling chest with increasing frequency. All too soon, Amy noticed the incredibly intense, almost angry look that signaled a man's impending ejaculation starting to form in Bill's eyes, so she pulled his dick out of her tits, sucked it back into her mouth, and stroked him past the point of no return, enjoying the sensation as his dick began to clench and throb between her lips, filling her mouth with his warm, gooey cum.

After licking him clean, Amy tucked Bill back in his pants and led him back over to his chair, where he sat with a look of glazed satisfaction on his face as she let herself out. She went to the ladies' room to straighten her hair, fix her makeup, and prepare for the next hunt, ignoring the familiar sounds of sex coming from the stall as one of the coworkers Amy had turned into a sex-crazed MILF like herself stuffed her pussy with David's cock, before the heat of Amy's own incessant hunger for dick began to flare up between her legs once more, and drove her back out into the hunt. There was so much tasty young cock out there, and now that she was at the top of the food chain, it all belonged to her.

"And that's my story hun. I know we haven't spoken since High School, but thanks for taking the time to read this long FaceConnect post! Remember that if you're an independent, driven woman who wants to set her own hours and be her own boss, while turning herself into a huge MILF bimbo slut and seducing tons of hot young studs with huge cocks, there's always room for you in the Big Cat Leggings family, no matter how big your tits get."

Big Cat Legging Headquarters

Two pimple-faced seniors sat in their dorm room, surrounded by computer monitors, test tubes, and boxes of leggings.

"Is she a threat?"

"No, not at all. She's just as affected by the leggings as all women are. I just wanted to mention it because she's by far the best Brand Ambassador we have."

"Kenny, it's time to spend some time with Mommy," a low, sensuous voice interrupted as a seven-foot tall bimbo MILF leaned over his shoulder, pressing her massive tits into his back as her wavy platinum-blonde hair tumbled down his arm and her long fingernails traced tingly patterns over his chest toward his crotch. The former head cheerleader was practically unrecognizable, though her enormous breasts had been squeezed into a tiny, revealing mockery of the school's cheerleading top, while her thickly muscled legs, wide, inviting thighs, and the impossibly round curves of her ass were tightly encased in the pair of lightly-striped Liger leggings that had triggered her own irresistible transformation.

Kenny immediately stood up to meekly follow the giantess back into the bedroom as his partner got back to work, knowing that his turn would come soon enough. Just as so many other young men across the nation had, and just as Kenny himself had wanted to when he and his buddy had first designed and founded Big Cat Leggings a few months earlier, Kenny felt himself losing control in the face of the raw, overpowering sexuality of the twenty year old bimbo MILF, overcome with his need for the exaggerated features of her sexualized body, for her enormous, freckled boobs with just the right hint of mature wrinkle between them.

Kenny sat curled up in Stephanie's lap, a comfortable juxtaposition of soft curves and powerful muscles, suckling and groping her massive, round tits as Stephanie authoritatively stroked his erect penis, watching it with a hungry, single-minded intensity as it throbbed in her large, feminine hand, until the youth felt himself spurting all over them both in yet another mindless, blissful orgasm.


12