Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWren
JWren
151 Followers

"No offence taken, Helen," said Evan.

Helen gave a little grin which widened as Justin approached her, his delightful tube swinging gently like a pendulum with each stride. He put his hands on her shoulders, staying at arms length, and she managed to lift her gaze to look into his face.

"Just for you, Helen," he said kindly. "Go on, take it in your hands. Play with it for a little while."

Mrs Next Door didn't need any more encouragement. I had a profile view as Helen used both hands to lift the cock into a horizontal position. She sighed loudly and stroked its length with her right hand, tickling his big balls with her other fingers. Justin was so lengthy it took Helen some time to complete each stroke. No quick tug job with this monster.

I became aware of being opened mouthed as I watched Helen work both hands along the dark pole. I pursed my lips just as Evan grunted next to me and I assumed he had finally ejaculated. But I didn't look, I was concentrating on Justin.

"Oh my, oh my," muttered Helen huskily, "that's sooo good, feeling you grow like that. Oh my," and she shook her head, her face flushed with excitement.

Helen smoothed pre-cum around Justin's huge plum end and sank to her knees. She flicked the tip of her tongue at the head, licked round it and then held the mammoth cock upright to kiss her way along its increasing length. I doubted Helen could take his head into her mouth and, at this point, I became a little worried and nervous. Justin was enormous, I mean, really, really, gigantic. Probably bigger than my dildo and certainly larger than anything I'd ever witnessed on screen. He had a whopper.

Helen slowly withdrew her hands, allowing the mighty organ to descend just below horizontal, twitching and swaying like a tree branch in the breeze. She put an arm under her pert boobs, raising them up, puppy noses sniffing the air, and resumed stroking with her free hand. It was clear that she wanted Justin to splash on her chest.

Gaynor appeared at Justin's back. She reach round him, and her right hand took hold of his helmet. Both women stroked until Gaynor urgently said: "Let go Helen. Stand up."

Helen stood, hands cupping her perky mounds. Justin turned his head and looked at me. I was struck dumb, absorbed and fascinated by the events unfolding in front of me. When our eyes met, he looked down and nodded, indicating where I should be looking. He leaned back into Gaynor's torso and she increased the rhythm of her stroking. His hips thrust forward and the veins on his throbbing black beauty were visibly swollen. The thick one on top was really engorged and I thought: That would excite my clit. Then it happened.

Justin replaced Gaynor's hand with his own and, after three or four strokes, a huge arc of semen gushed from his magical snake's one-eye. It soared and splash-landed on the top of Helen's hair and cascaded down her face. She twitched, a reflex action as the first of the sticky cream hit her skin, and then she screamed: "Oh my God, look at this lot."

Another three powerful jets had hit Helen, giving her a necklace and flooding her tits. These amazing showers were followed by a couple of smaller eruptions which most men would have been proud to produce. Helen started to lick her tits and swallow Julian's warm deposits.

And me? My pulse was racing and I couldn't stop looking at Julian's cock, which was still drooling cum and yet to return to its flaccid state. And I was soaking down there! What a display! What a magnificent erection! And soon it would be all mine, thrusting high up my body!

Evan patted my thigh and stated the obvious: "He makes a lot of ladies very happy, you know." And then added: "Well worth the money."

"Guess so," I croaked, my mouth and throat dry. I reached for my my wine glass and found it was empty. "Think I need a drink after that. You will excuse me, wont you?"

I hotched forward to the edge of the sofa and stood. My knees were weak and I felt trembly all over. And that's only from watching, not taking part and being fucked by the purple-headed giant.

In the kitchen, I requested a white wine and wondered afresh just how I was going to cope with Justin plunging into me. If he swells like that when he ejaculates, he'll split me in half! If he ever enters me in the first place, that is.

I raised the wine to my parched lips and watched over the rim of the glass as Gaynor strode into the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are," she said, adding to the bar-tender, "I'll have white wine as well, please." Then she kissed me on my cheek. "Justin couldn't get out of that display, you know. He didn't want to be involved at all tonight and he tried to stay in the background. He's here just for you. But Evan knows he's working without pay with you so Justin sorta justified his presence here with that wank for Helen." Gaynor lowered her voice and added: "She can be a petulant troublesome bitch at times."

"Evan's just dropped a non-too-subtle hint about Justin's cash values. But surely he can't be that demanding with his employees. Can't you have sex for your own pleasure? Is it always about money?"

"Yes, of course we can have sex like anybody else. You may remember that from our holiday. I didn't get paid that day and nor did I want to. I never would with you at any time, Jenny." She smiled, showing her brilliant white teeth. Quickly she kissed my lips. "But this was a party scenario and we're here to entertain Evan and his guests. Thankfully, I managed to cut the numbers today so that you wouldn't get dragged into any messy orgy or some swapping business which sometimes happens."

I nodded. "I gathered from talking with Evan that some parties get rather wild, so to speak. A free-for-all I think he called it."

"Yep, well we've avoided anything like that." She took a gulp of her drink. "This party will break up soon, leaving just the three of us."

"Three?"

"Charlie will be going to Evan's hotel suite. He never stops here. Miranda and Karen have finished their duties and dear Helen and John boy will return to their nest next door and probably fuck each other senseless. If Helen doesn't pass out, that is. Which leaves just you, Justin and little old moi."

"Right, okay then," I said almost under my breath.

Gaynor frowned. "Are you alright?"

I offered a tentative smile. "Yes, I'm okay." I drank some wine. "He is very, very big, though, isn't he? I mean, it's quite frightening just how large he is and I'm not sure my pussy can take it."

Gaynor put a hand gently on my cheek, fingers under my chin and lifted my head. We gazed into each other's eyes. "You'll have the time of your life, Jen, don't worry. He's a kind and gentle young man and knows what to do with that bastard dick of his. He wont do anything to hurt you." She chortled, shaking her head. "I know enough about you and your pussy. You've fantasized about this experience and I know you'll be just fine. You'll love that monster filling you up. So, enjoy, stop worrying."

"Thanks, Gaynor, guess you're right. But I can't help being a bit nervous, especially after seeing how long and thick he gets."

"Yes, impressive isn't it? But that's the beauty of it, a really massive cock to give you pleasure that you can't begin to imagine or describe. Of course you're a little nervous. It's only to be expected. It's your first time and it's perfectly understandable. But, be honest, didn't you get excited when you saw Justin in all his glory?"

"Excited! I was in floods and still am just talking and thinking about it."

"There you are, then, there's nothing to fear, just enjoy the whole experience." She flashed those teeth again. "Just think, Jen, in about an hour you'll be opening wide for that monster cock you've craved. Now aren't you a lucky girl?" She linked her arm with mine, and said: "Come on, let's go back and start to wrap up this party so you can have your fun."

One hour away? Is that all? Oh my, is this really happening to me?

Helen and John were last to be escorted out of the door, both clutching a bottle of wine. The caters had cleaned up, packed up and driven off.

Standing at the closed patio doors, I looked out at the lawn and pool, bathed in soft orange security lights. The sky was blue-black dark with a scattering of twinkly stars. Wish upon a star?

A loud "pop" and the sound of Gaynor's husky chuckling came from the kitchen. She entered the lounge and Justin followed, carrying a tray laden with a champagne bottle and three flutes. Justin filled the glasses and passed one to me.

"A toast," said Gaynor holding her drink aloft. "To you, Jen, and may you always have what you want." She winked.

"I'll drink to that," said Justin and we all drank.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Coming up to midnight," said Gaynor. "Nearly time for bed, I think."

"I can't believe it's that late," I said. "It doesn't seem very long since you brought Justin out to meet me at the pool."

"Well it is, Jen," said Justin, "and, do you know, I think you've got wonderful powers of restraint."

"You do? Why's that?"

"I'll tell you why," said Gaynor. "Because in the five or six hours you've been here with him, you haven't once touched his cock. And that's astonishing. You've been so close to him and yet you haven't even done this . . ."

Gaynor reached out with a hand and slowly rubbed her palm down its length, curled her fingers under his helmet and then released him.

"Aaah, well . . . you, see I . . . well, I . . . oh, I don't know. I wanted to but . . ."

"You wanted privacy?" said Gaynor.

"Yes, I suppose that's it." I drank some champagne and Justin came towards me with the bottle to top up my glass. He moved away to freshen Gaynor's drink and then said: "I'm going for a shower now, girls. I'll be about 20 minutes, okay Jen?"

I nodded, spasms of lustful excitement rising in my belly. My voice sounded weak and distant as I said: "Good idea, I know I could do with a shower."

"That makes three of us then," said Gaynor.

Justin tipped back the last of his champagne, put down his glass, walked to me and cupped his hands under my breasts. He moved in to kiss my lips, stuck his tongue into my mouth, lapped it around my gums, and then dropped his hands down around my lower back. He finished the kiss, looked deep into my eyes and pulled me towards him. His stomach and the slight swelling of his belly pressed against me. And I felt that cock, thick and cool, against my thigh. Justin smiled, stood back and said: "See you soon, Jen."

We both watched him leave the room, his pear-shaped buttocks tight and smooth at the base of his long back.

"Breathe, Jen," said Gaynor and laughed.

I exhaled, not sure how long I'd been holding it in. "Oh dear, look at me, I'm 35 years old going on 36 and I'm acting like a little kid let loose in a sweet shop for the first time."

"That's a good summing up," said Gaynor, finishing her drink and stretching out a hand towards me. "C'mon, let's get that shower."

We linked hands and walked up the wide staircase and along the landing to my bedroom where, to my surprise, the dimmed lights were already on, providing a warm reddish glow. A welcome breeze drifted from the balcony.

The shower compartment ran the length of one wall and was clearly designed for two people. Gaynor started the water flowing and it was soon at a comfortable temperature. The powerful jets tingled my scalp and chest: invigorating and just what I needed. Gaynor's soapy hands brushed lightly over my shoulders, arms and back as I worked shampoo into my hair. With her hands on my hips, she turned me to face her and we proceeded to wash each other's chest and tummy. Gaynor oh so tenderly rubbed her hand on my crotch before squatting to soap both my legs. Standing again, she kissed my lips lightly and quickly as the warm water cascaded between our bodies.

She stepped away and resumed showering herself. Stretching her arms towards the ceiling, water bounced of her proud, big tits. I watched as she soaped her small black curly bush and between her legs.

I must admit it was one of the most sensuous showers of my life, broken only when Gaynor asked: "All done, Jen?" and turned off the water after I nodded.

We both dried off, using thick bath towels, and I used the electric hair-dryer while Gaynor just rubbed her cropped hair with the towel. She finished first, cleaned her teeth and left the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, all the time looking at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was tousled but I quite liked the wild look. Mouth rinsed, I stared again at my reflection, took a deep breath and mumbled to myself: "Here we go, Jen. This is it."

In the bedroom, Gaynor had poured more champagne and handed me a full flute of bubbling wine. "Only two glasses?" I asked.

"Uh, uh." Gaynor finished her sip and pointed to the balcony. "Justin's taken his drink out there. Shall we join him?"

I could see his shadowy form as we approached the open door. He was looking out over the garden but turned slowly when we came up behind him.

"All clean and fresh now, are we?" he said. "Feeling better?"

"Yes, the shower's done the trick. I'm suitably clean and refreshed," I said.

"Good," he said and placed his glass on the wall top. He took a step to close the gap between us and reached for my glass-free hand. Slowly, his thumb massaged the back of my hand. "I really do think it's time, you know," he said, and turned my hand palm up.

Here we go, I thought, here we go. His heavy cock flopped into my hand and I peered down in the semi-dark. Then Gaynor switched on the balcony's pale night light and there it was, the long and fat plum head nestling in my palm. The shaft bowed in the middle and I knew Justin was still at rest. I closed my grip and the tip of my middle finger barely met my thumb. I stroked right along his length until my hand nestled against his pubic hair. The greater length of his cock drooped and I waggled it, feeling the weight as the huge dome oscillated.

"Shall we go inside?" I croaked and didn't wait for a reply. I let Julian's pride and joy rest back between his legs and stepped into the bedroom. I swallowed the last of my champagne, put the glass on the dresser and turned round to face Justin. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine. Again Justin's cock was crushed against me as his tongue explored my mouth.

I pulled away from the kiss, hands flat on his chest, and shook my head. "Sorry Justin," I said, looking into his eyes. "Don't be offended but, honestly, I'm not too comfortable with kissing like this. That's what I do with my husband and not anyone else."

"I see," he said but frown lines crossed his dark brow.

"I know it may sound daft to you. Because I want this . . ." and I took his cock in both hands " . . . you might think that anything goes. But only Tony kisses me properly, like that. Understand?"

"I get it alright," he said softly and sadly. "I'm just a cock stud."

"Oh dear no, Justin, I don't want you to think that. From the short time I've known you, I think you're a very nice guy with genuine feelings. It's just that I'm struggling a little bit here."

I gripped his dong and smiled up at him. "I really do want this great cock of yours, I want it inside me and to feel your body pressed against mine as you fuck the hell out of me. Truth is, I'm not even sure you'll be able to get that lovely head in me, let alone the rest of you. But I want to try. I want to find out what a massive cock like yours can do to me. I'm sure Gaynor explained all this to you."

Justin nodded and kissed the top of my head, my hair still damp. "Yes, she did, she told me everything about your fantasy. She wanted to help you and I agreed to go along with it. The thing is, Jen, when I'm working my clients usually want the full works. You know, kissing, foreplay, fingering and oral stimulation and whatever they fancy doing to me. They want us to make love. And that's what I thought you wanted. Not only that, and I'm being truthful here, I do fancy you. It's a rare occasion when I have more than a fuck."

I didn't know how to respond. "Oh dear," I said and dropped the baton, resting my head on his shoulder and hugging him tightly. "Sorry to disappoint you Justin but I love my husband. Fact is, if he had a cock anything like yours, I wouldn't be here. But I've got this fantasy, this curiosity that's eating at me. It just wont go away and it needs to be put to bed, so to speak. I've had tremendous arguments with myself about cheating on Tony. But I've convinced myself he will never know and it will be a once in a lifetime experience never to be repeated. And now I've lost that chance."

"What?" Justin held me at arms length. "Oh no, Jen. I'm a professional escort and I'm not letting you down. You're gonna get your big cock right now, here in this room tonight. And I'm gonna have the pleasure of fucking you. Okay?"

I felt my legs weaken. I was about to be royally fucked. "Okay," I said, smiling, "thank you, Justin."

"Fine, but let's clear up the ground rules. I accept I will not kiss your mouth but I must be allowed to play with those magnificent tits. What about oral?"

"I'd like to try some with this bastard," I said, again wiggling his meat. "Maybe just a little from you if I need to get properly wet."

"Good. I'm perfectly healthy, no diseases, and have regular checks. I presume you and your husband are, too. But, in any case, I'll wear a condom."

"Oh, a condom. I didn't expect that. One thing I was looking forward to was being filled with cum. And I really got juiced up and excited about it after your exhibition tonight."

Justin said nothing but a husky voice came from the dark balcony. Gaynor was still out there but had switched off the night light. "Go on, Justin, she's a good clean girl. I can vouch for that. Let her have the works. It's her one and only time, don't deprive her of anything."

"Okay, fine by me. I'm looking forward to it. Anything else, Jen?"

"Yes, please be gentle with me and, if I say stop, you must stop. And no messing around at the back. No annal at all."

"Agreed to all of that," he said and sealed the agreement with a second kiss on my damp hair. "Let's get started then. Why don't you sit on the edge of the bed and play with this thing of mine."

I sat, thighs slightly apart and felt my slit. It was amazingly quite dry but I guessed that would soon change as Justin stood before me. I grasped his shaft, lifted him and squeezed the huge spheres in his sac before using both hands to masturbate the fat poker. Justin put both hands on my tits, my nipples aroused in his palms. "Nice, very nice," he whispered.

I pointed the plum at my face and noticed the first drops of pre-cum seeping out of the one-eyed wonder. I licked my lips and then lapped my tongue over his wet end, getting a taste of salty fluid. I kissed the purple dome and Julian said: "If you want me in your mouth, now's the best time, before I grow too much."

I stopped rubbing him but kept both hands on his shaft as I bent forward and slid my lips over his huge head. I sucked him, resumed working on his shaft and, in a short while, fed more into my salivating mouth. I rocked my head back and forth until I felt him expanding and I pulled clear, gasping for breath. It was a thrill to feel him filling my mouth but, I thought, at least with Tony there's room to move and breathe.

The joy stick was growing to startling proportions now. It was not only fatter within my hands but getting distinctly harder. The skin on his head was shiny and smooth and there was no way I could get it back in my mouth now.

"Go on to your back," said Justin quietly but firmly. I released my hold on his cock and lay on the bed, my feet still on the floor. I looked along my body and put a hand on my pussy mound. My slit and lips were wet and I easily inserted two fingers. I was very nearly ready for his cock. Or so I thought until Justin knelt on the bed, knees either side of my hips. His immense prong was sticking straight out from his groin and the view took my breath away. "Good Heavens," I murmured, "that's bloody monstrous."

JWren
JWren
151 Followers