Big Cock Grad - Neighbor

Story Info
Grad dominates neighbor and daughter, gets a better job.
6.8k words
4.58
75.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toro1
Toro1
975 Followers

Big Cock Grad: Neighbor

This story follows the first story in this series: Big Cock Graduate and then Big Cock Grad: Sister. Please read these to better understand the characters.

Debbie and Doug convince Debbie's influential neighbor, Christine, that she needs to hire Doug. Doug helps Christine with her troublesome daughter, Sidney.

There is a lot of group sex here and incest between the neighbor and her daughter along with some mild domination.

Many thanks to kenjisato who is my editor and made this better.

If you have comments, please add them and consider rating and favoriting the story. I appreciate the feedback and interest which keeps me writing.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Chapter 5 -- Job Opportunity

My life was incredible, and my sex life was beyond amazing. I was worried that this would all crash down, as keeping up this streak of good luck couldn't last.

On the job front, I had a couple of interviews with head-hunters that had approached me for leadership positions. I was surprised that they were interested in someone so junior, but I made my leadership case which they said would likely result in an interview with the CEO. Debbie had mentioned that she was trying to help me with this, so I was sure that this was her doing.

My housemates, Nancy and Cathy, had noticed a change in me, as I improved my work clothes with the suits and shirts that Debbie had bought for me. They said that I was operating with more confidence, and they loved the new swagger I had.

Cathy and Nancy were both pushing for me to bring my new girlfriend, Tracy, to the house so they could meet her.

I promised to try on an upcoming weekend.

Nancy mentioned that my ex, Linda, had been around looking for me.

I had certainly moved on from her. She had been a possessive, controlling shrew. I didn't give her any thought.

As the weekend approached, I made plans to head down and see Tracy (and Debbie). I was looking forward to continuing our amazing relationship. I texted both through the week and asked who wanted to be the bottom slut for the weekend. Both volunteered, but Tracy was the most submissive of the two and earned the role.

Debbie had a meeting planned with her neighbor who had a controlling interest in the company that was recruiting me. Debbie would host a lunch with her, and I would join.

I made my way to their place as soon as I had finished work, and arrived to find Tracy and Debbie waiting at the front door dressed only in robes. Debbie still exuded class even dressed in a robe with her toned body and perfect makeup and blonde hair. Tracy exuded innocence, with her simple beauty and spectacular red hair and green eyes.

I joined them and they served an excellent dinner that we all enjoyed talking about our week. I talked of my housemates and the observations they had made about my confidence and appearance.

Debbie said she was not surprised, as a dominant confident man gave off an unmistakable vibe that most women found irresistible.

Tracy was looking forward to meeting them next weekend.

Debbie talked about her neighbor that I would meet tomorrow. Christine was a very wealthy widow in her late forties, who now had a controlling share in the company I had been recruited for. Debbie said I should display some of that confidence when I meet her tomorrow.

"Impressing her will get you the job," Debbie added.

After finishing, I asked what was for dessert, and both the girls looked at each other, and then grabbed my hands and took me to the home theater; where they both disrobed with only their collars on their necks.

Bless them, they had made another home movie. This one started with Debbie entering a room wearing a new even larger strap-on dildo (probably about the size of my nine-inch cock).

Tracy was tied up on the four-poster bed with her face to the mattress and her ass elevated by a large tubular cushion under her hips.

Debbie proceeded to tongue Tracy's asshole and then roughly sodomize her to multiple orgasms.

While this show was going on, the girls had pulled out my cock and were taking turns sucking it.

I decided that it would be Tracy's turn to get some time on my rod. I directed her to lean over the back of the couch and I stood behind her. "It seems you were suggesting something, playing this video," I said with a smile, as I gave her ass a slap.

"Yes master," Tracy said, with a demure voice. "Debbie tried to meet my need, but I really need your hot meat."

Debbie helped me spread her ass cheeks and gave Tracy's asshole a good lick and then applied lube to both her ass and my cock. I mounted Tracy's ass which could now take me with less issue. It was still a tight fit, and she was grunting as I stoked into her. I started fucking her in time with the video and was even able to time my orgasm with the finish on screen, loading up her colon with my spunk.

"Great timing!" Debbie commented.

Debbie moved to pull my cock from Tracy's ass, but I held her off and said I had a nasty idea for her dessert.

Debbie smiled and said, "I do want a nasty treat. What do you want me to do?"

After blowing my load in Tracy's ass, I left my cock implanted in her to drain a few days' worth of semen into her chute. I pulled out and let her gaped asshole have a bit of time to close.

I had Debbie lay face up on the ground with her head at the edge of the couch.

I lifted Tracy and laid her body on the couch with her legs sticking over the end. I lifted Tracy's legs to her chest and had her wrap her arms around them. This exposed her cunt and ass which were right over Debbie's head.

I instructed Debbie to open her mouth for her treat and elevated Tracy's back encouraging my sperm to flow down to her anal chute. At first, there was just a little dribble that hit Debbie on the chin. My cum then started to flow out of Tracy's ass and directly into Debbie's mouth. It was a big load as I hadn't had an orgasm all week. It finished when Tracy let a fart go which sprayed a bit of cum all over Debbie's face.

Debbie ate it all like a good submissive, and Tracy licked what she could off of Debbie's face.

"That is the nastiest thing I have ever done," Debbie exclaimed with a smile. "Next time, get her ass closer to my mouth so I can probe it with my tongue."

I was amazed at the level of depravity Debbie displayed. She had no limits.

We went to Debbie's bedroom and lounged on the bed for while until we started to get frisky. It was time to give Debbie some attention. I started by placing her on the bed with her head hanging over the edge and directed Tracy to get between Debbie's legs and start eating and fingering her boss.

I stood at the end of bed, and started feeding Debbie my cock while I watched Tracy glue her mouth to Debbie's slit. Debbie was moaning and thrashing a bit from the oral attention, so I helped hold her head still and started to more aggressively face-fuck her.

I caught Tracy's eye and smiled holding my hand up as a suggestion.

Tracy got the idea and moved her naughty mouth up to Debbie's clit and started inserting fingers. In the end, we were spit-roasting her with my monster in her throat and four of Tracy's fingers her pussy. Tracy said she could feel Debbie spasming on her hand.

Tracy and I pulled out of Debbie simultaneously.

Debbie was spent, but still reached down and grabbed Tracy's hand and proceeded to lick her own juices off of it.

As Debbie licked, I moved to Tracy who was on all fours and pushed my cock in her mouth. With all the other action, it didn't take long for me to blow a load in Tracy's mouth which she swallowed with a smile.

The next day, we slept in and then had to move quickly to prepare lunch for Christine, Debbie's neighbor, and the part owner of the company that was looking to hire me.

We all showered and cleaned up, and then all of us pitched in to make a light lunch.

Tracy took Debbie's toddler to her apartment, so we wouldn't be disturbed.

Christine rang the bell and Debbie and I met her in the front hallway. Christine was dressed business casual in a sleeveless shirt and a tight skirt. She had a toned body with light makeup. Her most striking features were a large pair of tits and very full lips. She was a brunette with an olive complexion, and I guessed that she was in her mid-forties.

I was wearing one of Debbie's custom suits which was a perfect close fit. The tailor had even made a bit of extra room in my right leg to accommodate my cock.

Debbie was dressed in a TBD (tiny black dress) pull-up stockings and flats.

Prior to the meeting, Debbie said we would pepper her with some innuendo about my size, and she promised that Christine would respond. She added that we would have to totally dominate Christine to ensure that she didn't get to rule my life as the owner of the company.

I confidently introduced myself to Christine who gave me a quick appraisal up and down. "Nice suit," Christine said, as she put a hand on my arm.

"Christine, you are stunning," I complimented her back. "You must work out a lot by the look of those toned arms."

Christine blushed a little and just said, "Thanks."

We went into the living room and each of us had a glass of rose over small talk while standing around.

Christine talked of the company she had inherited from her late husband and how she needed additional sales leadership. She also mentioned the issues she was having with her twenty-year-old daughter, Sidney. "Sidney is so wild and now that she is eighteen, my control has slipped even further," Christine lamented.

"I could try and talk to her," I suggested. "Maybe getting an understanding from someone who is not a parent and closer in age to her will help."

"I would really appreciate that," Christine said. "You seem like a confident mature man. With her father gone, maybe she will listen to you. While you are a man, you seem a bit young for the role that is open."

"I may be young," I countered, "but you should look at that as an advantage. I have better engineering knowledge of systems and had demonstrated leadership and confidence both in my current role, and in my personal life."

"On the personal side, I have seen your car over here on a few weekends," Christine said. "Are you involved with Debbie?"

"I have been dating Tracy," I said. "She is Debbie's nanny and through Tracy, I have become friends with Debbie, as well."

Christine raised her eyebrows and looked at Debbie and said, "So you are finally coming out of your shell, but are content to share with your hot nanny?"

"I think the world of Doug," Debbie countered. "He has enough attention to spread between both of us."

Christine countered, "No man has enough attention for a woman."

Debbie raised her eyebrows and said, "Doug has a huge ability, and we are both satisfied."

Debbie stressed the word huge a bit too much and this had prompted Christine to look at my groin. Her eyes widened and she responded to me, "Just how huge is your ability?"

Debbie said, "Why don't you see for yourself."

Christine just reached out and ran her hand over my groin and down my leg, giving my cock a quick squeeze and just exhaled saying, "Oh my."

Debbie pushed Christine's hand away, pulled down my fly and pulled out my cock which was quickly getting hard. Debbie said, "You can see were he gets his confidence from, and I can assure you that he knows how to use it to get exactly what he wants."

I smiled at Christine, and at the same time put my hand on Debbie's shoulder and pushed her down to kneel on the carpet. I ran my hand through her hair and inserted my cock in her mouth.

Christine was licking her lips and openly staring at Debbie who was pumping my base where she couldn't even get her hand completely around and going down on my head in time with her pumps.

"I think I want to experience some of your confidence personally," Christine said.

"I am not sure you are prepared to do everything that will be required to join us," I responded.

"I am so prepared," Christine panted.

"Are you?" I questioned. "Will you do EVERYTHING that we want, to please both me and Debbie."

"What does 'everything' include?" Christine asked.

"If you want to play with us, it isn't only Doug that you will service," Debbie stated. "You will have his monster cock stuffed in all of your holes. You will also be expected to pleasure the women involved, as they will pleasure you. You won't regret this choice, but understand that when you agree, it is all encompassing."

Christine seemed unsure.

"Why don't you think it over and join us for dinner," I suggested. "Ask Sidney to come over to Tracy's apartment this afternoon so I can talk with her. She might even want to join us for dinner."

Christine still looked unsure and said, "I will consider dinner and message you in the next hour. I don't want to make an emotional decision and need time to consider it." She then took her leave, with a bit of color in her face, as she took another stare at my cock which was now back in Debbie's mouth.

When she left, I pulled out of Debbie's mouth and brought her up to give her a passionate kiss and hug.

"I should get some things for dinner," Debbie said. "I hope Tracy can do the babysitting tonight. Christine's ability to resist your offer will diminish as she keeps thinking about your huge member."

I thought that Tracy would be fine to babysit tonight, but that Debbie should take her child with her while shopping as I was expecting a visit from the wild Sidney this afternoon.

We went back to Debbie's room and got changed without getting sexual. I was going to need some stamina for tonight.

Chapter 6: Power play with Sidney

I went off to see Tracy in her apartment. I shared with her the afternoon's events in detail, which had her blushing and had stiffened her puffy nipples which I could detect through her tight-fitting top. She started to reach for me.

"We should hold off on this for now," I suggested. 'We might want to start something when Sidney arrives, and I am going to need all the stamina I can muster. I am hoping we might be able to sell her on my plan to violate Christine this evening."

About an hour later, we got ring at Tracy's door, and we went to meet the wild Sidney. Sidney was like her mother, with large breasts, a huge mane of dark hair, and a toned body. She wore a one piece, form-fitting dress that came halfway down her thighs. She breezed into the living room and appraised us both with a look of superiority.

In attempting to break the ice, I cracked a nice bottle of white wine and offered up glasses as we all introduced ourselves over drinks.

Sidney was very confident and talked about her plan to go to California for college, where she was looking to experience some parties and maybe get into acting. "You are both so attractive," she said. "Have you ever considered acting as well?"

"I am committed to my engineering and business career," I said. "I have been exploring a role at your mom's company. On the personal side, we have experimented with some roleplaying, but that was purely personal."

Sidney's eyebrows raised at the roleplaying comment, and she asked, "What sort of roles have you tried?"

"Doug is learning to be dominant," Tracy said, as she licked her lips. "I tend to be more comfortable in a submissive role."

Sidney then looked at Tracy with a hint of lust and said, "Tracy, I need a refill of my wine, could you please serve me?" Sidney had stressed the word serve.

Tracy responded with, "I can certainly serve you as long as my master agrees and looked at me."

Sidney looked at me with a questioning look.

I stood up and reached out my hand to Tracy. We crossed the room to Sidney's chair, and I then put my hand on Tracy's shoulder and had her kneel in front of Sidney. "How would you like Tracy to serve you?" I asked.

Sidney slumped a bit in the easy chair pushing her bum out to edge and widening her legs. I reached down and pulled up her dress to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties over her shaved pussy.

I proceeded to push Tracy's mouth to Sidney's pussy where she commenced the licking of her slit.

Sidney was rolling her eyes from Tracy's attention.

I dropped my pants exposing my now hard nine-inch cock.

When Sidney saw it, she did a double take and said, "After I cum on Tracy's face, I demand that you shove that python in my pussy until I come all over it. Tracy can do the clean up."

Clearly, Sidney was used to ordering people around. I looked at her and said, "Sidney, I will likely put my dick in all your holes, but that will be my decision and not yours. For us to progress you must agree to be subservient to me."

Sidney said, "No way, do what I say if you want to experience me."

I then pulled up my pants and tapped Tracy on the shoulder and lifted her up. I looked at Sidney and shook my head. Tracy and I returned to the couch where we took our seats and had a sip of wine.

Sidney was shocked. I think that this was probably the first time anyone had said no to her. Sidney continued to stare in disbelief, rolling her eyes and huffing.

We could, however, still see her pink puffy pussy glistening with her leaking juice.

Tracy pulled out my cock and was stroking it in full view of Sidney, hoping this would provide incentive for her to break.

Finally, she looked at me and said, "You win, I have to have that have that huge tool. I fantasized about porn star cocks since I knew what a cock was. I can't turn it down now. What do you want me to do?"

Tracy got up and put a collar on herself and then on Sidney.

I then had Tracy lay back on the couch and said to Sidney, "Your first task will be to return Tracy's favor."

She got up to cross the room, but I ordered that she crawl. Upon her arrival, I guided her to Tracy's shaved pussy which she put her mouth on.

I stood and went to dresser for some toys and lube. I returned, and from behind Tracy, I lifted her legs to give Sidney better access and then pushed Sidney's head down so she could rim Tracy's asshole.

I sensed a bit of hesitancy from Sidney, but she then did a little shrug and extended her tongue to probe Tracy.

From behind Sidney, I pushed her dress higher to expose her bottom half. I ran my hand over her pussy and ass, and then put some lube on my hand and inserted fingers in both her pussy and ass. I grabbed the five-inch butt plug and plunged this into Sidney with the intention of getting her ready for anal.

At this, she grunted and turned her head from Tracy's ass, looked back at me and said, "I know that you think this is all new for me and that you are blowing my mind. I can assure you that I have done this all before and am ready to do anything. My only worry is the size of your cock which I am looking forward to. Do your worst!"

I took a moment to process this and replied, "Sidney, this is only the start of our time together. Tonight, you will join us for dinner with your mother, who I saw earlier today. We are going to violate her in every way, and I will need your complete cooperation. This will involve having you do ass to mouth, pussy and ass licking of your mother, along with the likely cum retrieval out of one of her holes and then passing this to her mouth."

Sidney looked back with a complete look of lust and said, "That is the nastiest and most perverted scenario I have ever heard of, and I am totally up for it. I can't wait to degrade that bitch for all the grief she has put me through."

Sidney turned again and said, "If I follow all your requests and respond creatively in making tonight the nastiest session ever, will you order my mother to be my pet when we finish?"

Toro1
Toro1
975 Followers
12