Big Cock Grad: Sisters

Story Info
Girlfriend's sister is drawn into kinky group sex.
5.5k words
4.67
82.4k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toro1
Toro1
975 Followers

This story follows the first story in this series: Big Cock Graduate. Please read this to better understand the characters.

Doug, Tracy, and Debbie involve Tracy's sister, Iris, in their kinky relationship. Doug's housemates take a greater interest in his progression. The story involves anal sex, group sex, mild domination, and incest. If any of that turns you off, please don't read.

Many thanks to kenjisato who is my editor and made this better.

If you have comments, please add them and consider rating and favoriting the story. I appreciate the feedback and interest which keeps me writing.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Chapter 4: Tracy's Sister

I got home late on Sunday. On the drive back from Tracy's and Debbie's place, I had a chance to reflect on how lucky I was. I was involved with two beautiful women at the same time. They were smart, engaging, and kinky as hell.

I was going to see them on Friday after picking up Tracy's sister, Iris, from the airport. She was in town to visit the local college that she would be attending in the fall. When I left my lovers to return home, Debbie had given me a mischievous wink when we had talked about Iris. She implied that Iris might join us. My head was spinning with all the possibilities.

During the week, I was able to catch up with my housemates, Cathy and Nancy. They grilled me again on my weekend about my time with Tracy. I told them about the dinner we had and intimated that we had some wild times. I didn't elaborate as I didn't want to tell them that we had had a threesome with Debbie.

Debbie had asked me to go out one evening and get a new suit. She had suggested a custom tailor as I was so tall. I was going to be lost in a suit shop, and asked Nancy to help me. She was happy to shop, even if it wasn't for herself. I met her downtown after we had both finished work. Nancy looked great in sharp business dress.

Over dinner, she expressed her worry about her relationship with Andrew, who had left for Scotland. She was second guessing if she should have let him go.

"Nancy, you had to do that," I said. "It was the only way to find out if your relationship will last. If it doesn't, you will know sooner, and be able to move on. Influencing him to not go, would have been a move Linda, my ex-girlfriend, would have done. I know your distaste for her and her controlling ways."

Nancy agreed with me and said, "Doug, thanks so much for talking me through this. I know you're right, but talking about it makes me feel better. You are a great friend." With that she leaned over and gave me quick kiss on the cheek. "Now let's get you suited up! Let's make Barney Stinson proud."

We went to the tailor that Debbie had recommended. There was a myriad of choices that Nancy helped me sort out. She chose a navy wool suit with silk lining along with plain white cotton dress shirts. Some of the shirts had French cuffs for cuff links and some just had buttons. The tailor spent about half an hour measuring me up. When I went to pay, he said it had already been taken care of by Miss Debbie.

Nancy smiled and asked, "Who is that admirer?"

I blushed and said that it was Tracy's boss who I had met a few times.

Nancy quizzed me a bit more after we left, "Tell me more about Debbie."

I stumbled a bit, but went with the truth about Debbie, excluding the wild sex. This included talking about how we had all spent some time together and her helping me with a job interview.

Nancy still seemed a bit skeptical about her motivations, but moved on.

When we got home, Nancy recounted our evening to Cathy, including the surprise from Debbie. This got Cathy asking more questions. I gave the same answers. Both of them kept pressing for more details and I did relent somewhat; and talked about the great sex I was having with Tracy, and how it had improved with their coaching on being more assertive and confident.

Cathy exclaimed, "Doug, I am shocked. We set you up with Tracy thinking that she would be a good starter date and you would then move on. You are up to your neck with her in only a couple of weeks. I hope she isn't like Linda."

"Tracy is nothing like Linda," I responded. "Instead of being controlling, she looks for direction and is open to any ideas. She isn't jealous at all, and is looking forward to meeting you both. You will love her."

"Maybe not as much as you 'love' her," Nancy said, with a smile.

"You never know," added Cathy, with a giggle.

Cathy's innuendo made my cock jump. I quickly shut down the conversation for now. I wanted them to meet Tracy and would see where that would lead.

On my way back to see Tracy (and hopefully Debbie), I picked up Tracy's sister, Iris, from the airport.

Iris spotted me as she walked with her bag from the carousel. She had big smile on her face when she spotted me in the crowd, and came over to give me a warm hug. "Thanks so much for picking me up," Iris gushed. "Tracy said that you were a gentleman and I appreciate it."

"You might appreciate it less when you see the car we will be travelling in," I joked, with an easy smile.

Iris hooked her arm in mine and said, "Take me to your chariot. I am sure it is great and far superior to riding alone on a bus."

Iris had boundless energy. She was taller and skinnier than Tracy. She had long, dark hair which contrasted with her pure white skin. I learned on the drive, that she had taken years of dance lessons which had her in great shape.

Iris asked how we met and if I was going to be around on the weekend. She smiled impishly when she understood that I would be sleeping with Tracy. At one point, I did notice her giving my crotch a stare. This was her first time in the big city, and she was here to check out the college where she would be attending next semester.

The time in the car flew, with Iris asking questions on just about everything. She was clearly excited about living in a college dorm. Iris talked about her hometown, "It had been a fishing town, but was now ghost of its former self. There are a lot of people out of work and not sure what to do. I am not falling into that rut, though. I dumped my unambitious boyfriend last week and am looking to start a new exciting life!"

Iris's energy and enthusiasm was infectious, and we arrived at Tracy's place in a great mood.

I grabbed Iris's bags as she gave Tracy a huge hug. "Tracy, look at you! You live in part of a mansion, and you have a great boyfriend who is nice, and great looking to boot. You are living the dream and it will only get better when I move here for school. I can't wait to spend more time with you."

Tracy blushed and said, "I think you are exaggerating about the house. It is beautiful, but I live in the converted horse stable."

Tracy came over to me and gave me deep kiss and turned to Iris and said, "On the boyfriend front, you are spot on."

Tracy had prepared a light meal and we all talked over lunch.

Iris made note of the stud in Tracy's tongue and asked about it and what it felt like. Tracy blushed a bit and said it was interesting kissing with it.

Iris raised her eyebrows and said, "Doug, how do you like the tongue stud?"

"It feels both cool and warm when it touches you, depending on if it is inside or outside you," I said, with a knowing smile.

This got a slight blush out of Iris. She recovered and said, "I guess I will have to experience it myself," as she gave Tracy a friendly elbow.

We did a quick walk around the town showing her the nice neighborhood.

On the way back into Tracy's, Debbie met us on the driveway and introduced herself to Iris and gave her a tight hug. Debbie was dressed in form fitting shirt and had a black silk ribbon around her neck which Iris commented, "I love the silk band on your neck. It is such a contrast with your skin. You remind me a bit of the Bond woman in 'From Russia with Love.'"

"I love wearing it," Debbie responded. "It is a bit different and denotes possession to those around me. You should try one sometimes. I know your sister has one, as well."

Debbie asked if I might help with moving a piece of furniture and thus give the sisters a bit of time on their own. I went with Debbie into her house where gave her a hard kiss after closing the door.

"Your subtle innuendo about that band was so sexy," I said. "Do you really think that Iris will be open to joining us?"

"Just spend more time with her and let her notice your big cock, and she will be putty in our hands," Debbie said, with a smile.

"Speaking of being possessed," I added, "you didn't have to prepay for the suit and shirts. It was too much."

"Don't worry," Debbie responded. "It will easily pay off with you getting a better job and maybe being able to spend more time here with us. The last two weekends have been life changing for Tracy and me. We would do anything to help you, and this was something I could easily do. I just want a showing when you get the suit and shirts."

"You don't want to see the me wearing the suit as much as you want to see me removing the suit," I said with a grin.

Debbie laughed and said, "Guilty as charged. It will help you when I set up a meeting that could accelerate your career. I just hope the tailor kept the pants tight to show off a key asset of yours."

Debbie started to rub my cock through my shorts.

I had to rebuff her advances saying, "I am worried that I am going to have an issue keeping three women satisfied. Starting up now is unfair to Tracy and might compromise my performance if your suspicions are correct about Iris."

Debbie put on a pouty face and said, "Performance anxiety from a twenty-three-year-old male when around three beautiful women is shocking. But, if you insist, I will wait. Don't worry about having too many women in bed. One of us can always wear a strap-on to help."

"Debbie, you are always so creative," I said. "Tonight, you should indulge your inner voyeur outside Tracy's bedroom again. If it goes well, we will have a good show for you. Now, I should get back to Tracy's apartment."

When back to Tracy's, we cracked a bottle of wine as we sat on the couch, with Tracy and I on the main part and Iris on the other arm.

Tracy had asked about Iris's old boyfriend.

Iris talked about splitting up with him last week. "He was nice, but had no ambition and just wanted me to stay out east with him. I want so much more adventure out of life and can't wait to start college."

Iris asked more about us and how things were working out.

Tracy was a bit cryptic, but indicated our strong physical attraction.

Iris had a big smile and then blurted out, "You mean your physical attraction to his huge cock."

I nearly spit out my wine. "Where did that come from?" I asked.

"Tracy told Fiona, our older sister, after one of your early dates and then she spilled her guts to me," Iris said. "You know how sisters can talk."

Tracy just blushed.

"So how big is it?" Iris asked, as she looked towards my groin.

Tracy finally relented and held her hands apart by about nine inches.

"I can't imagine," Iris said, as she looked at me while licking her lips. "I have to see it."

I was getting hard with the conversation.

Tracy added to my growth by putting a hand on my thigh and tentatively gave me rub down my pant leg.

It was getting uncomfortable for me, and there was now this silence in the room as we were all waiting for someone to say or do something. I remembered all of the advice from my housemates on being assertive and so, I decided to just go for it. I stood up and said, "Don't say she didn't warn you," as I dropped my shorts for a big reveal.

Iris gasped and said, "Wow, Tracy wasn't kidding. Doug you have a porn star cock. How do you manage that, Tracy?"

I looked at Tracy and said, "Why don't you show her."

Tracy was blushing hard; but finally, slowly reached out and grasped the base of my cock.

I turned ninety degrees and met Tracy's eyes and nodded to her.

Tracy then started first licking my head and then putting my cock in mouth.

Iris stared on with her mouth open. "Tracy, you are so lucky. It is magnificent and you look so hot sucking him."

After about sixty seconds of sucking from Tracy, I pulled out and turned to Iris and said, "Do you want a turn?"

At first, Iris shook her head and said, "That would be wrong, and in any case, I don't think it would fit in my mouth, let alone, my pussy."

Iris didn't take her eyes off my cock, though.

Tracy reached out and took Iris's arm and pulled her towards me. Tracy said, "I don't mind, but the one caveat is that if you start with this, you will have to do everything we tell you to do."

Iris balked at this and I shrugged and turned back to Tracy who resumed sucking me deeper this time.

I looked over and Iris's eyes were still glued to my cock.

Iris started to squirm with her legs and was clearly getting excited. She then spoke up and said, "What sort of things would you expect?"

Tracy stopped sucking me, and looked at her. "I am not sure of all the positions that we will try; but, it will likely include sucking, swallowing of cum, vaginal sex, sodomy, dildos, and lesbian oral sex. I can assure you that I have done all of this, and absolutely love it all."

Iris, again, had her mouth hanging open; and was at a loss for words, which was clearly unusual for her. She regained her composure and said, "Tracy, you were such a prude back home. How have you done all this, and with who?"

"Doug and I got hot and heavy, at first," Tracy started. "Then a couple of weeks ago, Debbie joined us after she watched us, and she has expanded our horizons. I was hesitant at first; but letting Doug and Debbie be dominant with me has been a liberating experience. I never want to go back. We have done things that may shock you, but I have never been more satisfied sexually and otherwise."

Tracy turned back and resumed sucking me.

Iris looked at me with her mouth still agape.

"What Tracy says is the truth," I added. "Tracy is a wonderful person. We had a few dates that were great, but the sex was average for both of us. I realized that Tracy wanted greater direction. I provided some of that; and then Debbie has really accelerated our experiences.

"Debbie helped me realize that I was dominant, and that Tracy was submissive. Debbie is in between. She is open to anything I ask for, and has trained Tracy. Together, we are fantastic."

"Iris, your sister, myself, and Debbie are hoping you might want to explore further with us," I asked. "Tracy loves you and knows that you have had a frustrating time with relationships. She thought that you joining with us would be both thrilling for you, and for us. It can be a one weekend experience, or it could be more. That is for you to decide."

Iris said, "Doug, I am totally turned on by this. You seem great and I have never seen Tracy happier. I have two hesitations, though. My first is the lesbian aspect, and second is the incest that is implied. I mean, I love my sister, I just never thought I would... 'love' my sister."

Tracy stopped bobbing and said, "I had the same issue with the lesbian acts, but Debbie put it well. The joy of a group session comes from focusing on one person and overloading their senses. In this case, that means delivering pleasure to the primary person, even if that is another woman. As for the incest thing, I don't care. We aren't creating a baby together, which is the real issue with incest. I love you and would be happy to help give you the gift of great sex."

"You may decide you can't handle it," I added, "I doubt that you will, though."

Iris was thoughtful for few seconds and said, "I guess you're right on both points, Tracy. I have kissed a woman before, and it was exciting. I think this will be a whole new level. As kids, we always did things together, so I think I'll be okay with the incest part, as well."

Tracy gave out a squeal of excitement and leaned in to hug her sister. As she let go, she gave Iris a quick kiss on the mouth which was met by a wide-eyed look of surprise from Iris.

I reached out and ran my hand through Iris's long, dark hair and ran my thumb over her cheek and across her lip. As I did this, she poked her tongue at my thumb and closed her lips around it. I smiled and said that this would be special and that she would enjoy the journey.

Iris confirmed her intention by saying, "Well, when in Rome..."

Tracy then guided my cock to Iris's lips; they parted and I was in her mouth where her tongue started exploring.

Tracy stroked me and put a hand on the back of Iris's head to encourage her to take more.

Iris complied until I heard a little gag. She looked up at me, smiled, and then tried again.

I said out loud, "Tracy, I want you to keep pumping me until I cum in Iris's mouth."

"Your job will be to swallow it all," Tracy continued, smiling at Iris.

Iris just nodded and kept bobbing.

With the sisters working together, I felt my balls tighten and watched as Iris's eyes opened in surprise. She started gulping as Tracy milked my shaft into her sister's mouth.

After finishing, I tilted Iris's head up whereupon she opened her mouth to show she had swallowed it all. I nodded appreciatively and said, "We are all going to have so much fun. Iris, you swallowing my cum was so sexy."

We both took Iris's hand and led her to Tracy's king-size bed. We both kissed her cheek and then started undressing her. Iris didn't complain as I took off her top and sucked on one of her tits. They were pert and firm cones compared to Tracy's much fuller breasts.

Tracy got off the bed and went to the dresser and came back with two collars. She put one on her own neck and offered the other to Iris. "I am not sure if you are dominant or submissive; but I would suggest that for this weekend, you explore your submissive side to learn more."

Iris took the collar willingly and while Tracy helped her fasten it, she said, "This is going to be so wild."

I guided Iris onto her back and we both continued to run our hands over her body. Iris squirmed and let out some soft moans.

As I started to move lower down on Iris, Tracy gave her sister a passionate kiss and then started sucking on her pointy nipple.

I moved down the bed between her thighs and kissed her belly before gently kissing each thigh, and then started to lick around her shaved pussy.

Tracy kneeled next to Iris and gently lifted her legs which spread her wide for my dining pleasure.

I was sure to lick up and down and even teased her rosebud. I inserted a finger in her pussy, while I was sucking on her clit. Iris started to orgasm which sent a small flood of juices from her pussy. This would help lubricate her for the coming penetration.

"Oh my god," Iris exclaimed. "I have never orgasmed so quickly as I have tonight. Two on one is awesome!"

"We have only started," I said. "It will get much wilder."

Tracy looked down at me and handed me a lubed butt plug.

Iris had wide eyes as I slowly inserted it her ass generating more moans. "That will start getting you ready for later," I said. "Given that we've both had orgasms, it is time to focus on Tracy. She has been a good little slut, and we need to get her off."

Iris nodded and we made room to Tracy to get on all fours on the bed. "How does his cock fit?" she questioned.

"It fills me up completely, and once you get used to the size, there is no going back to small dicks," Tracy said.

"A picture is worth a thousand words," I said to Iris. "Why don't you get under your sister for a front row seat, as I stuff it into her."

Iris moved with purpose and got a up close and personal view as I drove my cock into Tracy's shaved cunt.

Toro1
Toro1
975 Followers
12