Big Cock Step Dad's Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Step Daughter Rides Massager to Multiple Orgasms.
1.9k words
4.34
84.7k
78

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn lay in her bed waiting for the sounds of her mom leaving for work. As her last high school summer vacation wound down, she was usually sound asleep until well after her parents had left for work. On this particular Monday morning she woke up well before her parents, despite the fact that had been unable to fall asleep until after midnight. This morning she was awake to hear her step-dad leave for work, and the memory of Andy's incredibly thick cock tormented her until she gave into the fire in her pussy and furiously rubbed her hard, little clit and quickly brought herself to a power orgasm.

As she listened to her mom going through her morning routine downstairs, Jenn reflected on how much her life had changed in the last week. Over the last week Jenn had fucked her big cocked step-dad, spied on her parents having the most amazing sex she had ever seen, and suffered from a constant state of arousal that was almost unbearable. Since puberty, Jenn realized that her sex drive was higher than other girls her age. She was the first of her friends to suck a cock, the first to lose her virginity and had been masturbating every few days for years. Looking back now, the time before she had fucked Andy seemed almost innocent.

After having her tiny pussy destroyed by Andy's thick cock, Jenn's sex drive was off the chart. She could not keep her hands off her pussy for more than six or eight hours, and more than once she had excuse herself to sneak off and rub out a quick orgasm. Just two days prior, Jenn had stood outside her parents' bedroom and furiously rubbed her clit to multiple orgasms as she watched parents fuck like porn stars. As if the shock of her unbridled lust for her step-dad's cock wasn't enough, now she could not stop herself from fantasizing about her mom's huge nipples and round ass during her numerous masturbation sessions. The thought of getting pounded by Andy's impressive cock while sucking on her mom's clit drove her to a shattering orgasm last night as she was unable to fall asleep.

Finally, Jenn heard the garage door open and close and her mom pulled out onto the drive. Forcing herself to be patient, Jenn slipped out of bed and pulled a robe over her small body. She made her way to the bathroom and brushed her teeth to kill another minute or two. Moving back into the hallway she stopped outside her parents' bedroom. Listening to make sure her mom was truly on her way to work, Jenn quickly moved into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Jenn was looking for the large, blue and white wand vibrator that her mom had used during the sex session that she had witnessed. After watching her mom's continual and explosive orgasms, Jenn knew she needed to get that big vibe on her own clit.. her very demanding clit.

As Jenn looked around her parents' room, she could feel her large nipple harden under her robe. After searching through her mother's night stand and dresser drawers, Jenn finally found the large sex toy in her parents' closet tucked away behind a stack of folded sweaters. She hurriedly retreated to her own bedroom and locked the door behind her. Remembering how loud the wand was when her mom used it, Jenn turned on some music and slipped off her robe. She plugged in the vibe, pulled the covers back on her bed and laid down. Before she even managed to turn on the wand, she could feel her pussy getting wet from the anticipation.

Trying to savor the moment, Jenn examined the big, blue and white toy more closely. It was about as long as her forearm and the large vibrating head reminded her of Andy's cock head. There was a simple switch with a "Low" and "High" setting. Jenn flipped the switch to low and was shocked how strong the vibrations were. The wand buzzed angrily, and when she touched the wand head with her free hand her whole arm vibrated. Jenn slowly moved the powerful vibe between her pert, tiny tits and could feel the vibrations in her chest and ribcage. The head of the wand wasn't touching her nipples, but the powerful vibrations rippled through her firm tits and Jenn could feel and her big nips tighten and grow. Oh fuck, she thought, this thing is nowhere near my pussy and she is already going crazy. As that thought floated through her head, Jenn could feel her sweet juices running out of her pussy.

As she slid the powerful vibe down her smooth, taut belly, she could feel the rumblings deep within and then down into the depths of her pussy. Jenn continued to rub the head of the wand up and down her belly, and then dip down to her smooth, hairless mound. As the vibrator moved slightly closer to her pussy, she could already feel waves of pleasure pulsing down to her aroused clit. Finally, after teasing herself by caressing her inner thighs and belly for another few minutes, Jenn zeroed in on the bullseye and pressed the vibrating head of the wand onto her clit.

Jenn's little body spasmed at the overwhelming pleasure radiating from her clit through her entire body. The intense pleasure was more than she was ready for and she almost immediately pulled the monster vibrator off her throbbing clit. Taking a deep breath, Jenn spread her swollen pussy lips and gently pressed the vibrating head of the wand against her little button. Again, the pleasure was almost overwhelming. Jenn felt her entire body tense up as waves of pleasure radiated out from her clit outward through the rest of her being. Never in her young life had she ever felt anything like the pleasure she was receiving from the powerful vibrator.

Squeezing her hard nipple in her free hand, Jenn could feel the pleasure rapidly building in her tiny body. The wand was bringing her to orgasm quicker than she had every thought possible. Barely a minute after she had started, Jenn felt her body quiver and spasm as her orgasm hit her. Somewhere beyond the pleasure radiating from her pussy, she could feel her toes curling and her free hand ball up in a fist. As Jenn rode wave after wave of pleasure, her small body was visibly shaking from her climax and her pussy contracted over and over. She could feel her hot, thick pussy juices running down her crack between her tight, firm ass cheeks. As her orgasm crested and subsided, Jenn pulled the vibrator away from her pussy and tried to recover. She lay panting for a few minutes as she tried to process what had just happened to her little body.

After a minute or two the sensitivity in her pussy had subsided and Jenn was ready to renew the assault on her clit. Again, the pleasure immediately washed over her body as she touched the buzzing wand to her pussy. The feeling was so intense that Jenn could feel herself losing control of her own movements; her toes curled, her free hand grabbed the sheets and could not let go, her back arched, and she could feel her eyes roll back into her head. As her body reacted to the pleasure from the vibrator, her mind was filled with images of Andy's cock in her tight pussy and welcoming mouth. The two images blended together, and she pictured Andy's impressive cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time. The thought of two long, fat cocks at the same time pushed her over the edge and Jenn's body reacted to her next overpowering orgasm. Her body spasmed as she rolled onto her side and clenched the big vibe between her firm thighs and smooth pussy. She bucked and thrust against the wand as a loud moan escaped her lips. Her second orgasm was longer and stronger than the first, and Jenn held the angrily vibrating wand on her clit and rode out the seemingly never-ending orgasm. As her pussy contracted, Jenn could only fantasize about her tight pussy clenching around Andy's thick cock. Finally, as her orgasm crested and subsided, her clit grew too sensitive to the vibrations and Jenn moved the wand to her thigh.

As the muscles in her lithe body relaxed and she was able to re-focus her eyes, Jenn thought about her parents' fuck session she had secretly witnessed, and she grew jealous of her mom getting stuffed with Andy's fat cock as she pleasured herself with the powerful vibe. She could only imagine the intense pleasure of cumming all over Andy's gorgeous cock as it stretched her tiny pussy. That thought, coupled with the images of Andy fucking her mom senseless, roused Jenn's lust again. The fire and longing in Jenn's pussy was not easily sated; she eased the powerful wand up her firm thigh and back onto her sloppy, horny pussy. That same bolt of lightning coursed through her body, and Jenn gave up entirely to the pleasure emanating from her swollen clit.

.Jenn rode the buzzing wand through four more mind-shattering orgasms. To bring her to the final climax, she switched the wand from "low" to "high" and she almost hit the ceiling when she brought the wand head to her clit. As she came for the sixth and final time that morning, she had completely lost control of her body. When she came, Jenn was panting like some sort of wild animal, with her eyes rolled back into her head, and a thin line of drool running from the corner of her mouth. Utterly spent, she dropped the still buzzing wand onto her bed and lay there with her chest heavy and her breathing ragged and unsteady.

As Jenn lay there trying to get control of her body, she realized that she had soaked her bed with a large pool of her pussy juice. Slowly, as the fog of pleasure cleared from her mind, Jenn was able to reflect on what she had just done. Her arm felt like it weighed a ton as she lifted her phone to check the time. It took a moment for her eyes to focus on the screen, and she realized that in less than 30 minutes she had made herself cum six times. As Jenn reached for the big wand and turned it off, a mischievous thought entered her mind. Still laying on her back, she placed the wand between her tiny tits and rock-hard nipples and snapped a selfie. She looked that the picture and verified that her face, sweat covered breasts and the vibrator were all in focus. She composed a quick text message to Andy that read, Found mom's big friend. Thought of you every time I came... all 6 times, and then attached to the message and clicked send.

Jenn lay on her bed, too exhausted to do anything more than that. After ten minutes went by, she grew worried that Andy was angry or that someone else might have been with him when he looked at the text. She was just about to compose an apology text to him, when the notification of his reply popped up on her home screen. When she pulled up his text, there were no words in the message. Andy's reply was a picture of his long, incredibly thick, veiny cock. It was rock hard with the thick veins crisscrossing the big shaft and topped by his huge, swollen, plum sized cock head. Jenn saved the picture to her phone, knowing that she would use it to fuel more lust-filled masturbation sessions in the days leading up to her weekend alone with her big cocked step-dad.