Big D Ch. 01

Story Info
A run-in and a few careless words lead to infidelity.
3.2k words
3.23
49.1k
57

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Big D

Trigger Warning: This story involves discussion of suicide. It also has cheating. For what it's worth, I don't necessarily agree with anything said in the story. It is fiction.

Chapter One: ReintroDuction

Caleb's death had hit everyone hard, even Daisy, and while she carried little love for her son-in-law in life, she did miss him in his death. It wasn't that Daisy ever grew to like or even respect Caleb, but she did come to accept him as a fixture in her family over time. It helped that Caleb was, in his bumbling, stupid way, largely ignorable and inoffensive. Looking back, he was goofy but gentle, and he lumbered about the house with the life and focus of a Labrador Retriever.

When Summer had met Caleb and chosen to elope, Daisy had thought it was a mistake that would inevitably hurt her. When Caleb decided to take his own life, however, it was a hurt which Daisy had not expected. Caleb had left Summer with three children to feed and one on the way. That was the hardest part about it. Daisy knew it was pointless to be angry at a person's memory, but she also thought that she had the right to be angry. She wanted to call him a coward because she thought that he was one, but even in her irrational hurt she saw the futility of it. Caleb was dead, and her daughter was grieving. It was just hurt all around and nothing could make it better.

Months passed and then a year, and Daisy slowly found her family transitioning back into a normal life without Caleb in it. Somedays were easier or better than others, though his absence was always felt like a glare in her periphery at all times. Summer still called her sobbing and seeking advice, struggling to raise four children without a man's help, and Daisy would be angry. She wished she had told Summer to leave him years before, wished that Summer had listened to her all the times she did say something and save everyone the heartache.

Daisy was at the store doing shopping for supper when she heard a familiar voice delivering a familiar apology. "Daisy, is that you? My God, it's been a while. Hey, sorry about that guy Summer was dating. That's rough." It had been some time since anyone had offered her condolences, though a year ago it was every trip to the store with some people repeating the apology as the only point of conversation to be made. Daisy turned to greet the person, to thank them with rural hospitality. It was protocol for small towns, even if it wasn't sincere.

"Thanks," Daisy said, regarding the person quietly, trying to place their face from somewhere. It took a few seconds of sorting before she realized. The speaker was a young man only a few inches taller than her. He had a stringy body, slender but with a hint of strength. His face was round, boyish and topped with a mop of brown hair. His eyes were hazel in color and gave her an anchor point to stare into when she looked at him. He wasn't ugly, but he wasn't handsome either, just standard. When Daisy had first met him years ago, she remembered thinking that Summer could do much better. "Dylan," she guessed, and she smiled when he adjusted his ball cap and knew she had him. "Really, thank you. It's kind of you to say."

Dylan was the last boy Summer, Daisy's daughter, had dated before marrying Caleb. In truth, he looked a lot like a shorter, scrawnier version of Caleb. Otherwise, with round faces, pronounced jowls, and their ballcaps, the two of them could be twins down to the cut-off sleeves of Dylan's shirt. The same could be said of many of the young boys where she lived, however. Daisy's own husband, Willy, was very much cut from the same camo-wearing cloth. In fact, the fishhooks on Dylan's hat evoke memories of every man she has dated since high school.

Dylan gave her an easy smile as he spoke. He wore his shirt with the sleeves cut off, showing his slender, farm-tanned arms with a hint of underarm hair. He wasn't particularly muscular but, looking at him, Daisy felt a hint of arousal. It was the fashion of the town, but it looked good on him. "How's Summer doing," he asked.

Daisy smiled back in a sad, commiserating way. "It's hard for everyone, but it's definitely hardest for her." Daisy returned to shopping, moving through the store with Dylan following her. She could feel his gaze roaming her body, but it didn't bother her. It was flattering to think a boy so much younger than her would still find her attractive.

"I can imagine," he said. "Must be really hurtful to know what a coward she married, huh?"

Daisy paused in her shopping and turned to glare at him. "Excuse me?"

Dylan stuffed his hands into his pockets and retreated a few steps. He tried to shrug nonchalantly. "I'm just saying, what kind of man takes his own life when he's got kids to feed? Pathetic, really."

Frowning the frown of a married woman and a mother, the frown she used to keep her family from every repeating their mistakes again, she left Dylan quiet. "You're lucky that we're in public," she said. "Because if we weren't, you'd be knocked straight into the wall, do you understand me?"

Dylan lifted his hands up in front of him like a wall between them. "Didn't mean nothing by it. Just thought you'd be angry at him for being such a coward, too."

"How I feel about him, or how Summer feels about him, is none of your God damn business. Whatever Caleb did, he was her husband and he was the father of her children. You might think you get an opinion, but you were only a boy, and you're still acting like a boy. So, watch your damn mouth!"

Still with his hands between them, Dylan grinned. "Fine, fine. I'm just saying that I wouldn't run away like that. Real men ain't like that."

"Real men don't talk shit on the dead, either," Daisy snapped. "And I can promise you, even after death, Caleb is twice the man you could ever be. Got it? Now, get!"

"I'm getting," Dylan said, laughing as he retreated down the aisle and around a corner. Once out of view of him, Daisy sighed and glared at the empty space where he had been. It took a few deep breathes before she was able to finish shopping, and she didn't see him the rest of the way inside of the store. After paying and returning to the parking lot, however, she did find him waiting by the driver's side of her SUV. Daisy met him with a renewed glare. "What do you want?"

Dylan stood still as Daisy pushed by him, or at least tried to. Daisy was not a big woman. Where she came from, women were to be dainty but domineering. She ran her house on tradition, not on muscle. She didn't have the strength to bypass Dylan, who kept himself in front of her car door as she tried. "I just wanted to apologize for how I acted in there," Dylan said.

Daisy regarded him with her arms over her chest--a feat considering the size of her breasts--and she held her glare fixed firmly on him. Dylan responded by staring openly and brazenly at her breasts. "You should be sorry," Daisy said. "Caleb wasn't a perfect man, but he was my son-in-law and the father of my grandchildren." Suddenly smiling afterward, Daisy added, "And if I remember correctly, he did kick your sorry ass when he first started dating Summer, didn't he?"

With that, she managed to push her way through and open her driver's side door. Dylan watched her, his calm deteriorating. Feeling her breasts brush his arm as she pushed past him, Dylan turned on her with a glare of his own. She had the door open as he grabbed her by the hair, and she gasped, opening her mouth to speak until Dylan silenced her with a smack to the face. Holding her cheek in stunned silence, she stared up into his smoldering eyes.

"Just had to go and make one more little crack, didn't you?" He squeezed her cheeks in his left hand while holding her in place with the right. "You never did know when to keep your mouth shut, Daisy, and it must have caused Willy no end of grief. Well, guess what, I ain't William, and I ain't Caleb. I'm a real man, and I'm about to show you what a real man does with women like you, goddammit!"

Holding her by the cheeks and the hair, Dylan forced Daisy to her knees. Then, smacking her a second time, she was left dazed until she felt something fat and heavy slap her across the cheek. Opening her eyes, she stared wide-eyed at his huge shaft obscured half of her vision. Dylan was easily the largest man she had ever see, and his fat shaft rested heavy against her cheek once revealed.

Dylan grinned at Daisy's awe. "Summer never told you, did she? That's cause she ran screaming the first time she saw it, ran straight into that tiny-dicked pussy Caleb." Holding himself by his root, Dylan smacked himself up and down Daisy's face as he spoke. "And when he 'kicked my ass,' as you said it, it was after he caught me fingering her while they were dating. He attacked me from behind, like the coward he is." Dylan lined up with Daisy's pink, parted lips. "Was't such a big man after all, was he?"

Staring up at him with big, pleading blue eyes, Daisy opened her mouth wide on instinct. She felt compelled to please Dylan, driven by a primal impulse meant both to protect her and to her duty. Daisy's husband, even when erect, was half of what Dylan is limp. Even Daisy's biggest ex was about the same size but only when hard.

Dylan smiled to see her submitting and ran his cockhead in a circle around her lips. "But I'm here, ain't I? And I'm going to put that big mouth of yours to good use." Holding her by her curly blond hair, Dylan smacked her one last time across the cheek with his shaft. Then, he fed her his cock. He was not gentle and did not permit her time to adjust, and Daisy enjoyed him more for it.

Choking from the start, she stared him in the eyes as tears ran down her cheeks and joined the saliva gathering there. He grew between her lips and in her throat, forcing her to make do with less and less oxygen on each forward stroke. Daisy allowed it, her hands on her knees, staring up at him as she knew he wanted. Familiar with sex, even rough sex, Daisy had been active from an early age and had been willing, too.

Daisy's first major boyfriend, who impregnate her in high school, was well-endowed. He measured about nine inches, if she remembered correctly, and fucked her hard and rough right up until a child was planted in her. After that, he dropped her, leaving her alone with a daughter as she struggled to build her own life without the big dick she had grown accustomed to.

William, her husband, was a better man with considerably less to be proud of. They married and had two more children, one of which was Summer, who dated Dylan only a few years before. William even adopted her Daisy's first daughter and was able to convince Daisy that maybe size wasn't everything. She had a happy life with William though not without drama. They sometimes fought, he nearly died, but they stayed together, and Daisy was convinced of the value and truth of their love.

Then she saw Dylan's dick, and everything went sideways. Now forced to throat the biggest dick of her life, Daisy found herself questioning everything she knew. She found herself in his hands, staring up at him with glossy, wanting eyes, choking on him in pure, animal want. It had been some time, but the pleasure came back to her as she remembered the bestial joy of being used by a well-endowed man. That Dylan was even larger than her ex only made it better. He was validation for all the times men had hurt and disappointed her, and though he was hurting her again in his own way, he did not disappoint. This pain was deserving, and Dylan deserved to give it to her. His thick shaft stretching her throat was a reward to her, and it was his right to give it.

Holding her head steady, Dylan fucked her with slow, deep strokes. Daisy gurgled and choked around him, saliva running down her chin. She didn't fight him. Instead, she stared him in the eyes and held him by the waist, and she did that only to keep herself steady, to support herself so that she could keep her mouth and throat open for his use. There were tears in her eyes, but neither of them could tell if they were tears of joy or pain.

Dylan, holding her head in place, smiled. "There we go. Now you're getting it. Letting a real man fuck your face!" He gave a brutal thrust forward, choking Daisy for a moment, before he returned to his rhythm. She had already learned to breathe around him and, by his reasoning, was determined to last to the end. "Fuck! You're just like Summer, aren't you? Pretending to be scared of a big dick but secretly wanting it. When she let me, it was cause she saw how big I was. We dated for months, and she didn't so much as give me a hand job. Then, she fucked Caleb and suddenly wanted me back until that God damned gorilla knocked my skull in from behind."

Daisy gurgled around him, saliva gathering and running from her chin. She had tears in her eyes as she stared up at him, but she was enthralled. Years ago, decades ago, her husband had cheated on her after a misunderstanding. He had believed her to have cheat on him first and had been led astray. Daisy thought she had moved on, but now she used that infidelity as an excuse to justify her own arousal and submission in the moment.

Dylan thickened in her throat. "But he ain't here to stop me now, is he? Nope. And neither is your limp dick husband." Giving another deep thrust, Dylan held himself inside of Daisy's throat. As she choked on him, he reached down to palm one of her enormous breasts and whistled at their weight. "Fuck! I forgot how fat your fucking tits are. Can't believe your pussy of a husband ever cheated on you." Returning to fucking her, he added, "Don't worry. I'll put you to good use and make you forget all about him."

His thrusts became slow and deliberate then. Daisy could feel him quickening and could taste the precum he left across her tongue. His orgasm was fast approaching and she, drunk on his long hard dick, looked forward to it. Still holding him by the hips, she stared him in the eyes as he fucked her, and she wiggled her tongue as best she could around his shaft. Dylan was big, though, and it was a struggle just to have him in her mouth, let alone to move her tongue around him.

Dylan noticed her obedience, and her willingness. He could see the hunger in her eyes, and he laughed. Then, smacking her tit, he praised her, saying, "There's a good girl now. Sucking my dick." He grinned. "You like it, don't you? You like having your face fucked by a real man? Well, don't worry, you're about to be rewarded for all your effort." Gritting his teeth, he growled, "I'm about to come!"

Previously staring up at him, Daisy closed her eyes to ride out Dylan's orgasm. Slurping him, and choking on him, Daisy had some idea of how much Dylan might come. She had a hope, at least, and she was not disappointed when he did come. In fact, she was pleasantly surprised when she found herself choking on his thick semen. It stuck to her throat as it filled her stomach, and when she was suffocating on him, Dylan was kind enough to remove himself and stroke off onto her face. Daisy, coughing and staring, was speechless. In all her years, even with three children to her name, she had never seen a man come so much and, as he finished, she found herself nursing his balls in awed arousal as he dribbled into her hair.

Once certain all the cum was out of his dick, she sat back with a smile. Dylan, gasping as he held his half-erect dick, stared back at her in confused awe. "Were you just sucking my balls?"

Daisy purred and nodded before taking him into her mouth. Dylan watched, speechless, as she sucked him clean. When finished, she placed a single, delicate kiss on his spent, gleaming cockhead. Then, she remained squatted at his feet, cum-drunk and seemingly awaiting his command. Dylan, stunned, slapped his dick down into her breasts, and when she giggled, he laughed. "Damn, you're fucking naughty!"

Daisy, smiling under all of the cum, cleared her throat and said, "Oh, you have no idea."

"I think I'll found out, though." Dylan held his dick to her lips again, and Daisy, still smiling, kissed him. "I didn't expect you to get into it, but I ain't complaining." Staring down her body and spying her swollen nipples through her bra and her blouse, he grinned. "From what I can figure, the women in your family have a habit of picking big men with baby dicks." He slapped her cleavage with his spent cock and earned a coo from her. "Sound about right? Well, don't worry, I got enough dick to keep you satisfied."

Reaching into his pocket, he produced his phone and handed it to the semen-addled Daisy. "Here. Give me your number so I can contact you next time I need to drain these balls." He hefted his testicles for emphasis, and Daisy stared at him for a moment longer as she tried to process his dimensions. His massive orgasm suddenly made sense to her.

Taking his phone, she programmed in her actual number before returning it to him. Dylan snapped a photo of her with his dick in her cleavage and her face covered in semen before saving it as her ID. Then, he sent the picture to her to give her his number. "You better be ready, Daisy, cause this is the start of something good."

When allowed to, Daisy stood with a smile. In her car, she saw the semen in the rearview mirror, and his words echoed in her mind. She smiled because she agreed. It really was the start of something very, very good.

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers