Big D Ch. 05

Story Info
Dylan visited Dayle at night.
3.7k words
3.17
7.6k
10
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers

Chapter Five: D-votion

Daisy was outside on her front porch in the moonlight. The warm summer air drifted around her, stirred by the wind. Her nightgown offered her reprieve. She was alone in the night thinking of Dylan before bedtime. Her husband's snoring would be the lullaby that put her to sleep. Every day she found her repulsion toward him more pronounced as her attraction to Dylan grew and grew.

It was a quiet night, one stirred only by the occasional hooting of an owl. She saw a deer bounding by in the field across the road. Where she and William lived, there was nature on all sides. They liked small towns, small communities. It offered them privacy, and it got them away from where everything had went wrong. Now, she thought, everything was right, and she imagined Dylan's big dick.

She was so fixated on thoughts of Dylan that when she saw him appear from the darkness of the dirt road, she had thought it a dream. He was real, though, and she realized it as he stepped into the moonlight. The darkness of the porch hid her smile as he approached. He crossed the yard like a man on a mission.

Daisy was so well hidden in the darkness, that Dylan didn't notice her when he reached the porch. He climbed up onto it and stepped carefully around the creaking wood, peeking inside, hoping to catch sight of her. Daisy, eyes adjusted to the darkness, followed his shadowy form by the light coming out of the windows. Her husband was just as likely to shoot him as to greet him if he wasn't careful, and she wasn't ready to give up his dick. She called to him in a whisper.

"Dylan? Dylan!"

Dylan's skinny body nearly separated itself from his skin as he jumped. Turning to her, he squinted into the darkness as he whispered back. "Daisy? That you?"

"Who the fuck else would it be," she whispered, her voice edged with frustration and worry. She waved him toward her in the darkness. "Get your stupid ass over here before you get shot!"

Dylan shuffled to her in the darkness, stopping when he met her extended hands. She found herself touching his waist and moved immediately to find him and squeeze him through his pants. It was a brief touch, but it was enough to bring a smile to her lips until she remembered herself. Then, staring up at him in the darkness, she frowned.

"What in the almighty fuck are you doing here, Dylan?"

"I was horny." Dylan said it matter-of-factly, like it was normal to come calling on his ex-girlfriend's mother for sex in the middle of the night with a trigger-happy husband waiting inside. Still, having touched him and felt his need, she was flattered. Not many men would risk life or limb for an orgasm, at least not like this, and he was good enough to bring her his dick. She figured that meant he deserved to be taken care of.

Alone in the dark and hungry for cock, Daisy felt her nipples stiffen. She sat up and peeked inside to find her husband dozing off with the television blaring. He was awash in a blue-grey glow with his head lulling and his attention fading. Her family had wound down for the evening, and Daisy had ducked out to grab a cigarette to calm her nerves before bed. Instead, she decided to use her time outside for something better.

She reached forward again and felt him in the darkness, his size somehow more impressive now that she couldn't see him. Holding him with one hand, she undid his pants with the other and within seconds had his big dick out and in both hands. She was smiling in the darkness as she weighed him, and the smile was in her voice when she spoke. "You're a complete fucking idiot, you know that?"

Reaching down in the dark, Dylan groped his way to her tits as she stroked him to erection. Finding her bosom, he gave a firm, possessive squeeze and felt her do the same to his shaft. "Maybe I am, but I couldn't just leave you at home alone when I was so horny. Not without a facial to remember me by."

Daisy laughed in the darkness. Dylan was already hard in her hands, and the darkness really did seem to make him feel larger. With only her hands to know him by, she found a new dimension given to him, like time. The time it took her to stroke him from length to base worked to emphasize his length in a way that seeing him simply didn't. As she stroked him, she had the added pleasure of learning him by touch and traced every vein and ridge with her fingers, memorizing every inch of him in loving detail.

She purred. "Mm. That is very kind of you, Dylan, but I feel like I could have went without a facial if it meant you didn't get shot."

There was silence after that as Dylan removed himself from her hands. Daisy gasped afterward and reached out into the darkness, but Dylan redirected her hands. Then, he slapped her across the face with his massive cock before bringing it to rest on her forehead. He was heavy in the darkness, and the forceful impact of his dick was enough to bring her to climax. Subdued, she sat quietly as he spoke down to her. "I ain't afraid of your husband, Daisy."

Lifting his dick, Dylan used it to smack her again. This time, he brought it down on her forehead and the bridge of her nose. Daisy shivered again, another small orgasm spreading through her like a fog. This time, a soft whine escaped her lips. "He ain't the man you thought he was and, from here on, he ain't a man at all. I am, though, and I came here to take care of MY woman."

One last time, Dylan lifted his cock and slapped it down across her face. This time, he found her waiting with puckered lips. He held his dick there, allowing the weight to subdue her. She mewled against him with her lips pressed firmly to the underside of his shaft. "And you ARE my woman now. So, it's my job to see you satisfied."

Parting her lips, Daisy licked him and panted. Her pussy was a gushing river by this point as she smiled against his dick. "Thank you...!"

Smiling in the darkness, Dylan stroked himself. He rubbed his erect manhood along Daisy's forehead and cheek, and he could picture her awe perfectly even without seeing it. Summer had been in awe, too, after his growth spurt, and Dylan had been certain he was going to fuck her before her gorilla husband forced them apart. William was a gorilla, too, Dylan was sure, but he wouldn't give the other man a chance. Even if he did, Dylan felt certain that Daisy was too far gone at this point. She would side with Dylan if push came to shove.

Taking her by the hair, Dylan guided himself into her mouth and held himself there, stroking himself inside of her. "But as my woman, there is something you need to understand, Daisy."

Held by the hair as he stroked himself, Daisy licked and nuzzled his crown. She panted against him in obedient hunger, broken by his display of force and size. William might be half asleep or half awake. He might have been dead for all she knew. It didn't matter. Dylan was all that matter. Everything else could wait until his climax. "What," she whined against him, impatient but completely at his mercy.

"Now," drawled Dylan with growing confidence. "I'm going to take care of you, but since you're my woman, that means your job is also to take care of me." Dylan rubbed himself along her cheek, leaving precum where he went. "Understand?"

Groaning and whispering in her arousal, Daisy said, "Yes, Dylan! God, yes! I understand. I understand!"

Dylan grinned, forced her nose-first into his pubic hair and made her breathe him in. Hard against her cheek, he whispered back, "You want to suck my dick, Daisy? You want to suck my big, fat cock while your husband is oblivious inside?"

Daisy whined into his pubic hair. When released, she stared up into his eyes in the darkness and kissed his thick, veiny shaft. "That's what you came here for," she said. "And you said it yourself, Dylan. I'm your woman now. It's my job to take care of you."

Holding her in place by her thick blond hair, Dylan swiveled his hips and struck her across the cheek with his dick. Daisy held still, voice gone. In the darkness, the contact of their flesh seemed to echo. This one stung, but the pain felt good. It felt like he was branding her, marking her as his woman with the heat of his shaft against her throbbing cheek.

"That isn't what I asked, Daisy: do you want to suck my big, fat cock while your husband is inside of the house?"

Daisy whimpered. "Yes, Dylan, I do. I want to suck your big fat cock. I need to. Please, Dylan, oh please, let me suck your big, fat cock!" She kissed his shaft between words. "Mm. Please. Please, Dylan, please. I'll be good. Let me suck it."

Dylan smiled and, still holding her by the hair, moved her. He tightened his grip and gathered her hair as best he could. Then, repositioning himself, he held his leaking crown to her lips. There, he waited for her to open her mouth and, when she did, eased himself inside. Daisy groaned, but Dylan knew it more by feel than by sound as he stuffed her quiet. "There's a good girl," he said. "Finally getting what you want, aren't you?"

Daisy moaned and nodded. Guided only by feel and tasted, she bobbed her head on him slowly. The darkness and danger added spice to the situation. Dylan was arrogant, but his arrogance actually impressed Daisy. Few men actually came to the home of the man they were cuckolding while that man was there for a blowjob from the unfaithful wife, but this seemed to be one of many ways Dylan surpassed other men.

This arrogance was made all the more appealing to Daisy by the wrist-thick, eleven inches that stretched her jaw in the darkness. Holding her by the head, Dylan began to fuck her face, forcing himself hard against her throat like he had in the parking lot so many weeks ago. Choking on him, Daisy forgave him his pride as ribbons of saliva fell from her sloppy lips. Daisy's husband could attest that she was not normally the submissive type, but few men could demand the respect that Dylan did. She drooled on him and took him in shallow strokes into her throat, offering no complaint or resistance as he moved her.

Feeling him out in the night, Daisy held him by his skinny waist and sucked him through his thrusts. The flavor of him seemed more pronounced with her eyes closed, and she shut them tight to enjoy it and burn it into her memory. She liked his size, and that was the most immediately impressive part of him, but she was developing a greater appreciation for him on the whole. The heat of him, the rigidity of him, all of it burned into her brain and fueled her arousal. The flavor kept it there, though. It was a familiar taste, fleshy and masculine but more pronounced. It spread across her tongue and warmed her cheeks, filling her whole head as it did.

His taste and smell combined to consume her. If Dylan's length and girth aroused her, then his scent equally impressed her. She could smell him from a distance now, she was so familiar with his scent, and she couldn't imagine that anyone else in the house couldn't recognize it if exposed. His scent was fleshy and familiar, deeply masculine but improved as well. She associated it with him and with sex and found it was most pungent around his root and balls, in his darkened thicket of pubic hair. Just a sniff of it left her horny and, which is why those times in the car with him were like torture for her.

Lips tight around him, Daisy silently replayed her first throat-fucking. It had been a surprise to be forced to her knees and taken in a parking lot. It had been a surprise to have her mouth pried open and a dick jammed in. Most surprising of al, however, was the size and the battering ram beauty of Dylan's dick. Long and thick, he was packed full of meaty flavor and endowed with balls big enough to back up his shaft. When he came down her throat, he warmed her belly and broke her for his own personal use at the same time.

My poor husband, she thought, though she had little pity for him.

William had, to this point, been mostly good to her. He had made mistakes, but she had largely forgiven him for his inadequacies. In the past, she had associated pleasure with abandonment. Her ex's big dick had been the best of her life, but it had also disappeared at the first sign of trouble. William couldn't measure up where it counted most, but he had stayed in the storm, even if he was the one causing it.

She regretted it now, however. Twenty years of marriage wasted on a tiny dick seemed like an insult when she stared down Dylan's burly shaft. If given a choice between them, Daisy felt like there was no choice to be had. There was only one real option. Daisy was a beautiful women with a figure to die for. She had enjoyed a larger man before, and she saw no reason why she couldn't do so again.

Dylan groaned above her, waking her from her reverie. He still held her hair out of her face, but one of his hand had drifted and found her breasts while she sucked him. Daisy, returned to the moment, mewled around him and felt grateful for his big, strong hands and the way they teased her. He found one nipple and gave it a pinch, and her moans grew louder. "I'm getting close, Daisy." She could hear a smile in his voice in the darkness. "I hope you're ready for some warm milk before bed."

Daisy smiled around him, laughing a bit at how silly he was. Dylan was not a cool guy, but with a dick like his, she supposed he didn't have to be. She purred and added her hands to his shaft. "Mm. Mmhmm!" Stroking him as she sucked, Daisy felt him swell fatter and fatter. She grew giddy at his approaching orgasm, and she enjoyed it like she did everything else about him. Daisy had swallowed for her ex, but Dylan was the first man whose load she swallowed because she liked it. The thick, rich flavor of his semen was masculine rewarding. Eating his cum felt to her like sex-dessert, and it was almost worth an orgasm in itself.

Releasing her breast, Dylan joined her in stroking him as he held her hair out of her face. Daisy tongued him, teasing his crown with careful, delicate licks. She wanted his cum, but she liked the idea of him giving it to her. Holding his crown in her mouth, she released him into his own hands as he groaned and pulsed. Finally, he released her hair to lean forward and support himself against the exterior wall of the house as he quickened. "Shooting!"

Dylan filled her mouth first, throbbing and pulsing, swelling her cheeks as she struggled to swallow. Semen spilled down her chin, and Daisy moaned in pleasure as his orgasm triggered an orgasm in her. To keep her from choking, Dylan removed himself and finished across her face. He couldn't aim in the darkness and spilled plenty on her blouse and in her hair. She didn't mind and was quick to kiss his balls and his root as she moaned in pleasure.

When she found his crown, Daisy latched back onto it and let him stroke the last pearls of his semen onto her hungry tongue. Normally, she would concern herself with the mess, but she didn't care if William caught her now. In fact, she would almost welcome it if only to show off Dylan's incredible dick and to see for herself the mess he made of her.

They smiled at each other in the dark, and Daisy made a point to suck him clean. Bobbing her head on him, she stared up into where she thought his eyes would be. He had just come all over her, marked her as his woman, and all she could feel for him was want.

For over a week now, Dylan had tormented and trained Daisy. Tonight, he risked himself to come and visit her, to feed her his seed. In all her life, Daisy had never been this hungry for cum, and she could hardly remove herself from him. Dylan was the one to disengage, drawing himself from her suction cup lips and wagging his dick at her in the dark. Daisy followed him by smell, moaning when allowed to taste him again. Above her, Dylan laughed.

"Like that, Daisy?"

Daisy moaned around him. Holding him to her cheek, she nodded in the darkness as she whined. "Damn it, Dylan! Damn it!" She sat up, held him in two hands and weighed him in the darkness. "You've ruined me tonight. You know that, right? You've completely ruined me for other men!"

Dylan laughed quietly and, despite his recent orgasm, twitched at her praise. It was a lot for a woman as impressive as Daisy praise him in the way that she was. By this point, his virility was both well-documented and very much appreciated by her, but there was an edge to Daisy's voice, and urgency, that he couldn't ignore. It wasn't just a fling between them anymore, and they both knew it.

He shrugged. "That doesn't seem like a problem." Extending his hips forward, he fed her his cock again, and Daisy took him with a moan. "I'll just have to keep you satisfied, won't I?"

Daisy moaned around him, flourishing her tongue, and released him. "You better," she said, kissing his cockhead as his cum cooled and oozed down her face. "At this point, we're both risking our lives for this, so you better make it worth it." She licked him. "Mm. You gave me so much cum, it feels like you marked me."

"I did."

Daisy frowned in the darkness, her lips still against him, still showering him in kisses. "Damn it, Dylan, I'm being serious here!"

"Fine, fine, I got it. I'll take care of you. Now, give my dick a quick goodbye kiss before I go." He taps her puckered lips with his crown. "As you've put it, we should be careful."

Taking hold of him by the root and holding him steady, Daisy gave him a delicate, hungry kiss on his cockhead. Dylan could imagine her in the dark, covered in his cum, lips to his dick, eyes fixed on him, and he pulsed again. Daisy, meanwhile, imagined him tall and skinny, standing over her, watching her as she submitted, and she whispered, "Come back tomorrow and come on me again."

Dylan grinned in the darkness. He knew better than to refuse his woman. "Yes, ma'am." Then, he did up his jeans and scampered away, appearing only briefly in the light of the yard lamp before disappearing into the darkness of the night again.

Now alone in the dark and wearing Dylan's semen, Daisy had to sit with her thoughts. It was night out, and clouds had covered the moon. Inside, her husband slept, completely unaware of the infidelity which had happened at his home. Daisy preferred it that way. A part of her wanted him to suffer for the suffering he put her through, but mostly she was just happy. It wasn't revenge that drove her to Dylan but a deep dissatisfaction that was finally being satisfied. She had an inch, and Dylan had the tool needed to scratch it.

She stood, stinking of Dylan and dripping with his semen. Before entering, she checked the windows. While her husband was asleep, her daughter was still at home and could leave her room at any moment. Inside, she was careful as she closed the front door and screen door and tiptoed through the living room where her husband snored over old black and white westerns.

In her bedroom, she stripped naked. In the bathroom after it, she stared at herself in the mirror while the water ran and warmed. Her face was caked with semen, and her cleavage was glossy, and she couldn't stop smiling. Dylan did that to her. He made a mess of her, and he made her happy.

She rinsed her face and wiped it clean, but she found she could still smell Dylan on her. Then, she pulled out a nightgown to air out of her warm pussy and went to wake William. He tried to kiss her, but she refused him and left for bed without him. He followed behind silently and, in bed, found her sleeping with her back to him. There, he tried to snuggle her, his tiny prick pressing against her big bottom, and she refused him again.

Daisy was no longer afraid of being caught. She didn't want the retribution, but she felt reasonably certain she could avoid it. No, she avoided him because she was proud of the scent she carried, and more importantly, she belonged to another man. Kissing William would have been a betrayal of Dylan, as would snuggling her husband. William no longer had proper claim over her at this point, and his ring meant nothing to her. He never deserved her attention, she decided, and she began to resent him for the years wasted on him.

kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers
12