Big Dan

Story Info
First meeting of a bisexual friend in the locker room!
976 words
4.16
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers

I had met Dan Holden several times in passing at the gym I go to. We're usually not there at the same time, but we both work out regularly. We always say hello in passing, talk about some current event, or the weather, but I had never had the opportunity to get to know him. He seemed like a nice guy.

I had heard people calling him "Big Dan" on several occasions but really didn't know why. He was an inch or so taller than me at 6'1" and he was a thin built guy. He really isn't that big. I'm not a fool so I assumed it had something to do with another part of his anatomy. I finally asked somebody who knew him, and he gave me the scoop.

"Have you ever seen him in the locker room?" He said, "He's hung like a horse."

I just snickered and smiled. I did notice that the ladies at the gym always paid special attention to Dan. They either had first-hand knowledge or had heard the same story. I just laughed about it with the guy telling me and acted like it meant nothing to me. But I was obviously curious. A week later my curiosity was satisfied.

I was in the locker room, just finishing showering, and I was drying off in the corner facing my locker. I heard and felt the presence of somebody behind me, so I turned to look. It was Dan. He smiled and gave me a friendly hello, but he was hurriedly throwing his clothes off and into his locker.

I returned his friendly greeting, but stayed turned towards my locker, keeping everything but my bare ass hidden. Seconds later he started talking.

"Hey? I heard you played some football in college. I'm Dan Holden." He said, extending his hand to shake.

I had no choice but to turn to shake his hand. When I turned, he was totally nude. I turned and shook but tried to keep my eyes on his face. I glanced down. It was impossible not to see what he was packing. Not only was it big, thick and long, but it was possibly the most beautiful penis I had ever seen. And it was hanging heavy! At least in my book, he was semi-hard!

As we talked, he kept hold of my hand in greeting. I kept hold, too, as I've known people that do this. I glanced down a time or two as he talked. I even lost track of listening. It was shaved completely. Bare as the day he was born. "So suckable!" My fantasies were exploding in my head. I was struggling to keep from just reaching out and touching it.

It wasn't long till I realized I was starting to get aroused. And it was happening quickly! And he was noticing. I was looking at him and glancing down. He was looking at me and glancing down. He kept talking and kept hold of my hand. The more I tried to resist, the harder I was getting. And then I noticed HE was getting aroused too! And it was incredible! I started fidgeting around, embarrassed, but I could not help from looking down as it grew.

"I apologize." I said backing away a little. Luckily, we were the only ones in the locker room. "I'm embarrassed."

He let go of my hand and replied. "Please don't be." and he smiled. And it was an obviously naughty smile. "It's very nice. Very nice!" He was looking down at it steadily. His was totally erect by then also. Total "Boner!"

"Same to you." I said "Awesome."

There was an uncomfortable silence for the next few seconds as neither of us knew exactly where to go from there. If we wouldn't have been in the locker room, no doubt one of us would've been reaching, or kneeling, or starting a sword fight. But that couldn't happen, so I turned to the side, hiding from anyone that might come in, but still giving Dan a nice view.

I reached down and held it for a moment, stroking the foreskin a little and loosening my balls so they hung freely.

"Very nice, indeed." He said softly. He turned back to his locker and started getting his work-out clothes on. I watched as he softened enough to fit his package into his gym shorts. The uncomfortable silence got far worse at this point.

"OK." I thought to myself. "Where does this go from here?"

Suddenly he said. "Do you kayak?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied excitedly. "I love it. I don't get to go nearly as much as I'd like because I have nobody to go with." It was the truth, but I also wanted to encourage whatever he was getting too.

"Couple of buddies and I are going next weekend. We're going to do a two-day float down the river. We're going to pack up and find a private island to camp on." he said. "Would you like to join us?"

"Absolutely!" I said without hesitation. "Yes. I'd love to."

He reached in his locker and pulled out his phone. "Can I get your number and I'll text you the details."

I quickly gave him my number while he loaded it into his phone contacts. When I finished, I heard my phone buzz in my bag.

I sent you a text, so you'll have my number" he said. "It's Jesse, right?"

"Yes." I confirmed.

"I'm Dan." He added. I shook my head yes. "I knew that Dan. Nice to meet you." I reached out and shook his hand again.

"Talk to you soon." He said, as he finished dressing and headed out.

When he left, I unlocked my phone and went to messages. Touched the number. It came up. "Nice cock! Jesse." I blushed and smiled.


JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers