Big Dick Pt. 01

Story Info
Love and large genitals.
3.5k words
4.26
21.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

I admit my vagina had changed. After two children it was no longer as tight as it was. But that was no excuse for the man who had caused those children to say I had a cunt like a jam jar, as if it was my fault that his sexual satisfaction had been reduced.

It was not only that. The reality of two children was hard on both of us, so we should have worked together. Instead he found himself another woman and left. To be fair, he did not just cut and run. He did his duty for child maintenance and had the easy job as the occasional visiting Dad. There was no other man in my life (apart from my own Dad) and I was too busy being a single mum to look for one.

However, once the children were well established at school, with willing grandparents to borrow them, Mum started encouraging me to date. To be honest, I was reluctant, or perhaps fearful. Once bitten, twice shy, I suppose. Plus the fact that any man might be disappointed when it came to sex.

Mum and some friends pushed me into dinners and the like, along with an unattached man whom they thought suitable, but nothing happened, and I just settled into my life.

Then Erica did something outrageous. She was my best friend. She was prettier than me and more popular. She was cleverer than me. I got my GCSE's and did an "Office Business" course. She went on to do A levels and go to university, where she apparently enjoyed a lot of men. She married a lot later than me: an architect called Paul, and so they had more money.

The only thing I could match her at was badminton, which was a big thing in our school. (The P.E. teacher had been some sort of champion.) She sometimes beat me; I sometimes beat her. As a double we were unstoppable, and we became friends for ever. However, I stopped playing when I got married, though she went on, and Paul was apparently a keen player.

We kept in touch, and eventually I happened to get a job near her, so could see her quite often. I knew she would help me out with money if I needed it, but she respected my independence. I let her buy gifts for the kids, but nothing else.

I had actually been bemoaning the fact that I had not had sex for years when she decided to do something about it.

The children were with their grandma when she told me.

"What you need is a good fucking by a man with a big dick!"

I had to agree, but didn't expect what happened next.

"And that's what you're going to get. It's all arranged."

I protested that I did not want another date arranged.

"No," she said with glee, "not a date, just a good fucking!"

"You mean like a male prostitute? No way!"

"Yes way!" and she explained.

Apparently, there was someone who arranged what he called The Three Cocks Service, in which a husband would arrange for his wife to be fucked by three men, one after another.

"Best of all, they get bigger and the last one is absolutely huge!"

"How do you know?" I asked. "No, you didn't! Did Paul?"

"Yes, it was a wedding present actually!" And she told me about it, but not much. They would service me once, have a break, then do it again.

I was getting hot and bothered, but obviously couldn't possibly do it. I told her thanks very much, and how much I appreciated the thought, but I'd rather not.

"Sorry to hear that," she said, "since I've already paid for it, and they don't do refunds. If you change your mind, they're coming over from Dubai for three weeks next month. You choose a date to avoid your period and let me know."

To say it preyed on my mind would be an understatement. I had pretty much given up on masturbation, but found myself frigging away in bed and imagining what she had told me.

Three men would fuck me twice! That would be more in one day than I had had in a month from my past husband. And the thought of a big cock to fill me up was just too much. I was also sorry for the money. Having to watch the pennies always made me regret any wasted expenditure.

It was too much to resist, so we fixed a day for me to go and have fun with my friend Erica, while the children stayed at their grandma's. Grandma was very pleased.

CHAPTER 2

I went to Erica's house. Paul is a very good-looking man. I might have envied Erica if she had not been such a good friend. I was only happy that she had found such a good husband.

He introduced the men as Tom, Chuck and Dick. Tom was obviously the one in charge, and was rather good-looking himself, and very much a charmer. He explained that it was not a business as such, more a hobby. They were contractors working around the world, often for Paul's company, and it did not make for a settled life. They were glad to make husbands and wives happy for a bit of money on the side, and as Dick had quite a big cock, it was good to have women who were prepared for it by his and Chuck's efforts.

They only ever did it with condoms, and they would stop at any point. Husbands usually wanted to watch, but they thought in my case it would be done privately in the bedroom, just leaving the door open so that they could change over quickly. Erica would be wherever I wanted her.

Erica had suggested that we begin by a little dancing, and I could leave it at that if I wanted. So she and I danced with the lads to some quiet music to get acquainted.

Tom was far and away the best dancer, and the most skilled romancer. It was doubtless well practised, but still really nice after all these years, to be complimented and feel desired.

Chuck was a puzzle. He was the youngest and had a sort of American accent, and talked as if it was his home. But it sounded a bit Irish, so I asked him if he was Irish American, which obviously offended him. Apart from that he was a fit young man.

Dick was the biggest and oldest, but also seemed a bit shy. Not much of a dancer or talker, but nicer than I had expected. I suppose with his size I thought he would be rough and commanding.

I didn't want to be drunk, so limited myself to a couple of glasses of wine, but still did not have the courage. Then together, Erica and Tom took me to the bedroom, where Tom started to kiss me and feel me more intimately. It was wonderful and frightening to be in this situation after so many years. Erica made to go, but I asked her to stay.

Tom slowly undressed me and himself both in an exciting striptease, his hands getting more and more intimate, but not quite getting to place of my desire. I was getting more and more turned on, and it was both a relief and an electric thrill when he finally placed his fingers there.

Still kissing me, stroking my boobs and bum, his fingers started to explore me. At just the right moment he gently laid me down on the bed, and started to kiss and suck my nipples, while his hand worked its magic below. I exploded in orgasm, and he drew back enough to let me enjoy it while still keeping me excited with gentle touches.

I opened my eyes. Somehow there was an erect cock with a condom on. Erica blew me a kiss and left.

He didn't ask, for which I was grateful, just waited a moment to give me the opportunity to say "no". I might not have had the courage to say "yes".

Although he did not fill me up, he was a wonderful lover, playing my clit and G-spot to another orgasm just before he came himself.

He kissed me and said "You're beautiful," before withdrawing.

I was just basking in the sex I had just had (after so long without), so was actually surprised when I felt another cock sliding into me and looked up to see Chuck smiling at me, before gently starting to move. There was nothing clever in what he did, but he was larger than Tom or my husband, and it was so satisfying. With a fit young man thrusting away, I was feeling so great. Instead of ending with the man's orgasm, my pleasure went on. It was the best, most satisfying fuck of my life. And the word 'fuck' was what I thought. He didn't know me. He didn't care. I was just a cunt to be fucked and I was glad to be one.

I think I was too engrossed to come (and he did not have Tom's technique) but I was totally happy. When he came, I was immensely satisfied that I had caused his obvious great pleasure. I really did not want anything more.

He pulled out and I just wanted to lie there and relish the feelings.

Then Dick was looming over me.

"Shall I?" he asked.

"No, it's all right," I answered. "I think I'm done."

He looked so disappointed, that I was sorry.

"Oh, go on, then," I said quickly.

I'm glad I did.

CHAPTER 3

It was a moment of perfection.

As he slid in, he stretched me. Not painfully, but just right. He fitted perfectly. The exact size of piston for my cylinder. Chuck was now relegated to the second-best fuck. From the first thrust, I knew that was it. A big strong man with a big strong cock that filled me completely with every stroke!

He did nothing but steadily move that piston in and out, and that was all that I wanted in the world. He did not kiss me or say clever things, but it seemed to me that he was enjoying me in a simple direct way. I kissed him, and held him, and ran my hands over his big masculine body. And he just went on fucking.

I did not come exactly, but just stayed in some sort of peak of excitement and happiness for a long time, until he was stiff and grunting, and I was so sorry he was wearing a rubber as his final urgent thrusts almost lifted me off the bed.

He pulled out, and lay on his back. I immediately moved onto his chest and started kissing him and crying.

"Are you all right, Miss?" he said, in a worried way.

"I'm fine," I gasped. "Just happy." And I put my breasts on his face and held his head to have him close. There was a sound behind me. Erica had just come in. She quickly left.

After a few minutes I recovered and told him he could go.

I lay there not wanting to let go of the feeling. I heard bathroom sounds as Dick cleaned himself. Once they finished, I waited a little, then went to the bathroom. I had a robe ready, but did not put it on. Instead I walked stark naked, dishevelled and proud, past four men and a woman. I had been thoroughly fucked and I wanted everyone to know it.

I washed my vulva, which felt used, but not sore, repaired my hair and makeup, and put on a dress which I had left on a hanger behind the door. There was a bra and panties, but I decided not to wear them. I had a feeling which I had never had before, but was probably slutty. I had fucked three men, and there was more to come. What kind of woman was I? No knickers, no bra. Definitely a slut!

Erica had made some sandwiches, and the others had started by the time I returned. I discovered I was ravenous, but had no sooner grabbed a sandwich before Erica grabbed me and took me into the kitchen. I realised what I had done wrong and started to apologise.

"I'm sorry," I began.

"What an earth for?" she answered, looking genuinely puzzled.

"Walking out in front of Paul. I just wasn't thinking! You're my best friend and I..."

"Don't be silly!" she interrupted. "That was a treat for Paul, and I don't mind. I wanted to say how good you looked. So happy and so, well, fucked! It's great, isn't it? Three cocks in a row? Every woman should try it. And best of all, you're going to get it again!"

"Well," I said, "it was rather nice. In fact, it was fucking marvellous! And marvellous fucking, come to that. Oh, Erica what a great friend you are!" I hugged her and felt a bit tearful.

"Now, now," she said. "Don't smudge your makeup. Come back and flaunt yourself while you get something to eat. Nice touch to leave off the undies. That should get them warmed up for the next session."

When we came back the men were obviously talking about the project. Chuck was complaining something about circuit diagrams, which reminded me of something, so I steered Erica back into the kitchen.

"Tell me something about Chuck," I said. "I don't think he's really American. He sounds more Irish. Why did it offend him when I asked if he was Irish American?"

"He's an idiot," she said. "Tries to make women think he's an American oilman when he's an Electrical Engineer from Belfast. Over there the Catholics call themselves Irish and the Protestants call themselves British. That's him. Calling one of them Irish is an insult. Of course, he doesn't think he's got an accent at all. He's a good fuck, though, don't you think?"

I agreed.

We went back in and at last I got something to eat and drink, though I restrained myself, as a full stomach might not be the best idea for the next session.

My three cocks tried to talk about things other than engineering for my sake, but it was obviously not easy. They would probably have wanted to talk about sport or the women they had fucked, neither of which would appeal to me. Paul managed to get them to say a bit about themselves, though Chuck was guarded. It seemed that Tom was a Chartered Engineer (whatever that was) and the others looked up to him. Chuck could actually be quite amusing. Dick did not say much, though I found out that he had been married and was divorced. Apparently the contracting business is not good for marriage. I got the impression he was slightly intimidated by Paul and Tom, a feeling I knew well with people better educated than me.

I decided that Tom was a great flatterer and lover, but was insincere, and of course Chuck was being dishonest about who he was. I thought at least Dick was being honest, so far as I could tell.

Tom announced it would be a suitable time for everyone to go to the bathroom, and asked me if I wanted to continue. I have to hand it to him: he knows how to run a show, and gives a very courteous service. It is not only the sex, but the way that a woman is treated.

It took my time in the bathroom, and came back ready. I had decided.

"I don't think I can manage all three of you sexy gentlemen again," I announced. "But one more would be nice."

At once Tom got up and spread his hands in apology to the others.

"No," I said. "Just Dick, please."

Just for a moment, Tom looked startled, but he immediately smiled and said "Of course. Biggest and best." He really is a charmer!

Dick looked surprised but pleased and followed me to the bedroom. It only took a moment to remove my dress. It took Dick slightly longer to take off his T-shirt, and drop his trousers, taking a condom out of his pocket. Before he had the chance to put it on, I grabbed his half-hard cock.

I had only felt it inside me before. It was lovely to feel how big it was as it grew in my hand. I kissed him then quickly knelt down to appreciate his cock more. He was slightly surprised and I think a bit confused.

"Er, I am only supposed to fuck," he said hesitantly.

"In a moment," I said. "Let me just see you first."

Well, of course it was big. Not so much the length as the wonderful width. Maybe something like a can of beer. At least that's how it seemed so close to my face. I held it in awe. Did that really go in me before? You bet it did! I nearly kissed it, but was afraid of disease, so didn't.

I stood up and saw him stretch the condom on, then turned and bent over the bed. I didn't have to say anything, but was almost quivering with desire.

Again that sensation of being completely and perfectly filled! He held onto my hips and slowly and gently began to thrust. As my excitement rose, he was thrusting harder. He was a strong man, and would have thrown me across the bed had he not been holding on.

In and out went that magnificent piston, and I was so happy. Having come already, he went on longer. It could have been forever, so far as I was concerned. I didn't particularly want an orgasm, just to luxuriate in being so utterly, completely fucked.

But then I DID start to come, in ecstatic waves, and he was coming and I felt as if I was falling.

As I began to sense the rest of the world, I found I was lying on my side on the bed. He had guided us down so that we could stay still joined together. I didn't want him to leave, and he seemed happy, moving his hand from my hip to my breasts, which we both appreciated. We neither of us spoke.

After a while, there was a little knock and Erica's head came around the door.

"All right?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said. "Can you leave us for a while?" So she did.

We lay there, still not speaking, until something silly and wonderful and romantic happened.

I could tell from his breathing and the way his hand went limp that he had fallen asleep! He could not have done anything better to end what was now the best fuck ever. I wondered if it was possible that I had fallen in love with this man whom I hardly knew, because that was how I felt. On the other hand, the time spent getting to know my former husband had not worked out that well. Perhaps the perfect fuck was as good as any other reason!

I must have fallen asleep myself for a minute, because I awoke to find him getting dressed. The noise which had woken me seemed to be that of a woman having an orgasm in the next bedroom. Well done, Erica! But who was it with?

This time I put on a bra and panties as well as the dress, leaving my hair and makeup for later.

In the living room, Tom was there with a drink in his hand.

"Well that was a good session, you two," he said with a smile. "I hope Dick was everything you wanted."

I looked towards the bedroom as Chuck came out, doing up his zip and looking pleased with himself. He was obviously going to make some remark to Tom, but stopped when he saw me, and just nodded.

Tom answered my unspoken question.

"Paul said that as me and Chuck were paid for, Erica might as well have the benefit, and he would provide the third cock. I guess that's what's happening now."

I went to clean myself up and do some quick repairs to my face and hair, hearing some more happy sounds from the bedroom.

When I came back Erica and Paul were there, just in dressing gowns. Erica was looking happily dishevelled as she hurried to the bathroom. Paul and Chuck had helped themselves to drinks. I knew all three men wanted to talk about the session, but could not while I was there.

Paul and Tom tried to make some small talk with me, but my job and life were not very interesting. I got some photos of the kids from the handbag, and they made the obligatory comments.

When Erica came back, she dragged me off to the kitchen while Paul was told to see the studs out. I was just able to say "Thank you very much" and for them to say "A pleasure" which I hoped was true. I thought Tom and Chuck must at least have enjoyed Erica. (How low is my self-confidence?) But I was only thinking about Dick and his magnificent organ.