BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Master, the things I do for you," she corrected, as she shifted around until her pussy was lined up with the dildo head cock. Right now I didn't feel at all like her Master but intrigued, I continued following her lead.

"Now fuck my cunt, Slut," Mom ordered Yu Yan.

I had to lean forward and off to the side before I could see Yu Yan leaning forward to position her face cock in mom's cunt, and even then all I could see was the back of her head and the harness strapped around it.

"Fuck me, Yu Yan," Mom ordered, "it's time to make you into more than just a cock sucker and cunt licker."

Mom's new slut obeyed, beginning to move her head forward and back. I could see what Mom was hoping for, and it was definitely awkward.

It got even more awkward when she ordered me, after a couple minutes of fast fucking, "Plug my ass, baby. DP Mommy."

"How? Won't I hurt you?" I asked. The front of the wheelchair, its wheel locks engaged, was pressing against the back of the couch, Mom's cunt was being fucked by a fake cock, and from my vantage point, her anus in clear view, yes, I guessed I might get my cock into it. Maybe.

"Just shove it right in," she demanded. "I used plenty of lube for the plug."

"Okay," I said, thinking we were going for some pretty crazy acrobatics... an act that would normally only be performed in a sex circus, not that there was anything normal about a sex circus.

I made a few attempts: but if I knelt on the couch my cock was too low; if I stood on the couch to fuck her, my knees couldn't reach the back of the couch to brace myself, but if I didn't brace myself on something other than Mom, then in order to get my cock to the same height as Mom's ass, my severely bent legs would be subjected to excessive strain, and my balance would be very precarious. Instead of steadying Mom, I'd be in danger of tumbling us both backwards to the floor. "Mom, this isn't going to work."

"Stand on the wheelchair arms like I am," she said.

"Then we'd both be way off balance, and even if we didn't fall, the wheelchair could break," I pointed out.

"Damn it," Mom cursed, clearly wanting to experience a double penetration, as she climbed back down to the floor next to the wheelchair.

Ms. Chan lifted her head dildo up and suggested, "If you laid me down somewhere on my back, you could ride my face while Kevy fucks your ass. And if you should happen to be enjoying yourself, your tasty juice would drip into my mouth, and I promise not to complain one bit."

"Good idea," Mom nodded.

"Yeah, I don't think my body was made for the acrobatic position you were suggesting," I said.

"It was worth a try, and I like variety," Mom defended herself.

"Good to know," I nodded, as I got safely down off the couch, Ms. Chan unlocked her wheelchair, and I wheeled her into her bedroom; I knew where it was from helping her with a few household fixes over the years.

"Ever imagine you'd be in this room getting ready to DP your slutty Mom?" Ms. Chan asked.

"No," I laughed. "Although there have been quite a few 'never imagines' becoming reality lately."

"I imagine so," Ms. Chan smiled.

I moved the pillows several feet down from the head of the bed. Ms. Chan clasped her hands around my neck and I helped her onto the bed easily, our having done this a few times in the past, although never for such a kinky purpose. One effect of her long-term impairment was that her upper body had become surprisingly strong, so this transport was not at all difficult.

Once she was lying comfortably on her back (with her feet still on the bed because she was so short, in case you were concerned), Yu Yan repositioned the head dildo on her face and Mom lowered herself onto it.

I watched from beside the bed as Mom began riding the dildo, and I loved the rapturous expressions passing across Yu Yan's face. It was incredibly hot.

After a couple of minutes, Mom demanded, "Come plug my ass, son. I haven't been double penetrated in forever."

"We can't have that sad state of affairs remain for a moment longer," I laughed, wondering who else had DP'd her. How many times had Dad shared her? What an asshole... my Dad, I mean. Mom's asshole was amazing.

I climbed onto the bed, maneuvered myself behind Mom and slid into her asshole, which was still nicely gaped from her plug.

"Oh fuck!" Mom screamed as I filled her ass.

"When was your last DP?" I asked.

Danai and Tamara Grady," Mom answered, doing it with this mother-daughter team across the street from us sounding absolutely delicious.

"Next time I get to watch," I asserted, as I began sliding in and out.

"As you wish," she moaned, as she leaned forward and braced herself for better balance.

For a few minutes I fucked Mom's ass until she came from the double pleasure. "Oh fuck, yes!" she screamed as she collapsed forward, both cocks slipping out of her satisfied holes.

I ordered, "Take off the cock, Yu Yan."

She did and joked, "Thank goodness, I thought I might drown!"

"Oh shit, sorry," I apologized, not having considered we might hurt her.

"No, it was great," she burbled happily, "it's not too often anymore I get to try something new."

"Your birthday night is just getting started," I informed her.

"I get more? Then face fuck me," she demanded.

"I've just been in Mom's ass," I pointed out.

"Obviously," she sighed, shaking her head as if I were an idiot.

"If you wish," I shrugged, actually happy about her willingness to do this, as it solved my next problem. I wanted to give Ms. Chan another tasty cream pie, but I didn't want to go from ass to cunt in my Mom. Although with some of the other sluts like Mrs. Dieks, perhaps I would.

"I do wish," she assured me, so remaining on the bed, I crawled up beside her and slid my cock, somewhat awkwardly, into her mouth.

I started slowly, it was awkward because the left side of my body was crowded against the head of the bed and I was worried I might hurt her, but she gave my right buttock a hearty slap as a clear sign all was well, so I began doing as she requested, face fucking her. At this point in her life she had become a deep throat champ, and at this angle I could really go deep, so in no time at all my balls were bouncing off her chin like a bongo drum.

As I felt my balls boiling I ordered, "Mom, squat down on the other side of Yu Yan's head and spread those legs wide, this load is going up your cunt."

"Yes, baby," she said, as she impressed me by placing her right toes under the top of Yu Yan's head and her left ones under her neck, grasping the head of the bed with her right hand for balance. It was another awkward position but this one was doable, and when I drew out of one of my favourite mouths, we could both rock our hips forward and join together while providing Yu Yan with an extremely close up view.

Which we did like a well-oiled machine as we slammed together at the very last moment so I could spew my load inside her, as the enterprising Yu Yan decided to lift her head and suck on my balls.

Moments after we backed away from each other, Mom spun around to straddle Yu Yan's chest and lowered her cream pie towards her face saying, "Here's your second birthday cream pie, dear slut."

"Delicious," Yu Yan praised, as cum was dripping onto her face even before Mom's cunt touched down on it.

I watched for a couple of minutes before getting off the bed to reach across to unfasten Yu Yan's trousers and pull them down and off.

Her hand slapped at mine, but confined as she was between Mom's knees, her efforts to stop me were completely ineffective and her protests were muted by Mom's cunt.

Ignoring her objections, I also pulled her panties down and off.

Mom raised herself off of Ms. Chan's face and she immediately began protesting, "Please don't, Kevin; you mustn't!"

I backed away from her and asked, "Yu Yan, you know how you've been advising me to become more of a man?"

"Yes," she replied, her face overcome by worry, looking so vulnerable I almost wept for her. Almost. I'd done my research and I had a plan.

"Please relax and trust me: I know what you need," I assured her. "I understand your reservations, but tonight is all about you. Mom and I want you to receive the pleasure that for years you've only allowed yourself to give to others."

"But I'm helpless down there," she said, looking totally scared and feeling useless. "Nobody's wanted to touch me since the accident."

"Your legs don't work," I nodded, "but you told me your pussy still does, yes?"

"Yes, but..." she began to protest.

"No buts," I interrupted, before adding, "unless it's my cock in your butt."

"Or mine," Mom chirped in.

"You're not disgusted by these?" Ms. Chan queried nervously, as she pointed to her legs with their sadly atrophied muscles. It was true they weren't very attractive in the normal sense, they looked like unused sticks. And yet...

"Ms. Chan," I began, gazing into her moist eyes, "Yu Yan, I find you beautiful, because you've proven to me time and again that you're a beautiful person. Everyone has physical defects, like for instance I could stand to lose twenty pounds. But you're perfect because you're you."

"Kevy, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," as the floodgates broke, and tears began to stream from her eyes, down the sides of her face and onto her pillow.

"Well, pretty soon my words won't be quite so sweet," I pointed out, "but they'll be just as caring," as I approached the vee between her legs.

"If I'd known anything like this would be happening I would have shaved down there," she apologized, "I've neglected it for a really long time."

"Not to worry sweet Yu Yan, although I do expect it to be at least trimmed for next time," I said, as I leaned closer to her very hairy pussy.

"There'll be a next time? Yes, sir, I certainly will," Yu Yan agreed with a soft moan as I traced my fingers gently down her pussy lips. "It's been so long since anyone has touched me there."

"Well, you now have a cunt muncher next door anytime you need one," I offered, pointing to my mother.

"Good to know," Yu Yan moaned, as I began tapping her clit.

"Whoring out your mother already?" Mom teased.

"Just ensuring that you get the regular cunt cum diet you crave," I said, as I leaned down to inspect Yu Yan more closely. I wanted to be the first person to give her an orgasm in years, and I wanted to do it this time with my tongue and not my big, fat cock.

"You're so thoughtful," Mom laughed, her tone only slightly sarcastic.

"Always thinking of you," I said, before beginning to lick Yu Yan's pussy. I'd absorbed what she'd said earlier about mental sexuality and the pleasure to be gained from bestowing pleasure on someone else, and I really wanted to do this for her. Besides, this approach could lead to this out of practice and fragile girl named Yu Yan experiencing two or even more orgasms tonight.

"Always the gentleman," Yu Yan moaned gratefully with no inkling of her sensei persona in sight.

"This cunt obviously still works very well," I told her between licks, her pussy already quite wet, and her scent particularly strong since it was captured in her pubic hair.

"Oh yes, particularly the nerve endings, that's so good, Kevy!" Yu Yan moaned. I'd previously heard Ms. Chan moaning while sucking my cock or licking someone's pussy, but this Yu Yan was different. Her earlier moans may have been caused by her own self-pleasure in some small subservient or beneficent way, but those were mostly part of the sexual act of pleasing. These moans on the other hand, were all about her own long-denied direct pleasure, even as right now I was learning first-hand how sexually stimulating giving can be too. Hearing her moans, knowing I was the one giving her this pleasure, turned me on immeasurably as my cock hardened.

"Yes, just like that Kevy, suck on my tits," Yu Yan moaned, and I opened my eyes for the first time in a couple of minutes and saw that Mom had gotten her completely naked and was now worshipping her tits.

I resumed my licking, focusing on Yu Yan's pleasure, although taking the odd short break to take a pubic hair out of my mouth.

Yu Yan could tell I was undergoing a bit of a challenge and apologized, "I'm sorry I'm so hairy down there. I just didn't see any purpose in maintaining that area."

"I'll expect a nicely shaved snatch whenever I come to dine," Mom told her, which sounded so surreally hot.

"I may need some help," Ms. Chan pointed out.

"No worries, I'd love to help," Mom replied just as tenderly as I was feeling towards our birthday girl. But this was supposed to be about sex.

"Less talk, more pleasing," I ordered, as I slid an aggressive finger inside Yu Yan.

"Yes, Master," both women replied at once... a term I definitely approved of.

I focused on getting her off. I fingered her. I flicked her clit.

"Oh yes, Kevy," Yu Yan moaned loudly, "Don't ever stop."

I didn't, as I took her swollen clit between my lips and tugged on it.

"Oh fuck!" Yu Yan screamed instantly, as her cum sprayed all over my face like a golden shower, but far more fragrant and tasty.

I tried to catch as much of it as I could as she sprayed everywhere like a broken fire hose.

"So sorry," she apologized even as she kept coming and squirting. "I'd forgotten that I'm such a gusher."

I kept licking and swallowing in silent reassurance.

"So good," she said weakly, as her orgasm kept tremoring through her.

I gave her a little time to recover, and then I sat up, scootched up beside her, rolled her onto her side to face me, bent her knees for her so she was stabilized and asked, "That was Act One. Ready to be fucked?"

"I thought I'd never get fucked again," she moaned as she looked at me adoringly.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Am I not your Asian slut?" she asked rhetorically.

"Why yes you are, and apparently a most willing one, I might add." I nodded, as I climbed over to the other side of her and effortlessly slid my cock into her cunt from behind and wrapped my left hand around her to diddle her clit again.

"Oh God!" she moaned, "I'm still coming from my first orgasm."

"It's time to surf the orgasm crests," I proclaimed dramatically, which sounded corny but which I hoped metaphorically what was about to happen.

"Oh yes, fuck me with your big, fat cock," she moaned, as I did just that.

I realized Mom was missing and wondered where she'd gone. I didn't have to wait long to find out, as she returned with a cock strapped onto her hips, and carrying a large, fluffy pillow she must have brought along just in case.

"I see you started without me," Mom said.

"Yu Yan is my slut," I pointed out.

"We're both your sluts," Mom corrected me.

"Fair enough," I agreed, as Mom climbed onto the bed.

"That's pretty big," Yu Yan said, well-informed on the subject and since the long, thick strap-on was poised directly in front of her face in clear view.

"All the better to DP you with, my pretty," Mom semi-quoted from one of the witches from The Wizard of Oz, although I couldn't decide whether Mom intended to be a good witch or a really wicked witch.

"You two have really gone all out," Yu Yan gasped, still in awe of her many surprise gifts, both physical and tactile.

"And now we're going all in," Mom quipped, as she slid the cock into our Yu Yan's mouth.

And for several minutes we were in a rather unique threesome. I fucked her cunt from behind and mom fucked her mouth from the front. Yu Yan took both cocks like the slut she was, until her second orgasm was imminent.

She let the strap-on slip out of her mouth and begged me, "Keep pounding me, Kevy, your slut is so fucking close."

Mom, being a sly, creative slut, and I still couldn't tell whether she was being a Good Witch or a Wicked Witch... perhaps both at once... maneuvered her head down to Yu Yan's pussy, lifted up her leg and began attacking her clit while I accelerated my fucking of her.

"Holy fuck!!" Yu Yan screamed, her cunt now being pleasured both inside and out.

My own orgasm was also getting close and I said, "I'm about to come in your cunt, Slut."

"Oh yes... fill... oohhh... my cunt... (gasp)... with... mmm... your cum... Kevin," Yu Yan answered, although it took her over thirty seconds to get it all out between her labored breathing and her helpless moaning.

"Come with me," I demanded, knowing she was so close.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, how perfect, and... right... NOW, Master," she cried out, and I immediately unloaded inside of her. Her own orgasm also exploded the same moment I was erupting in her, and she screamed, "Yes! Oh GOD yes!"

I continued spewing my load inside her as she kept coming.

Once we'd both calmed down somewhat, I pulled out and Mom rolled Yu Yan back onto her back and began loudly slurping down my cream pie.

"Eat my cunt, you dirty fucking incestuous whore," Ms. Chan asserted herself, suddenly full of confidence as she grabbed the back of Mom's head with both hands and held her there. God, her fierce, wicked mouth was so hot at the moment in stark contrast with her sweet, almost timid, Yu Yan demeanor.

"She's your slut whenever you want her to be," I offered.

"Then she'll be eating over here a lot," Ms. Chan smiled up at me, once again in charge.

"She's often very hungry," I smiled back.

"Mmmmmm," Ms. Chan moaned, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sweet afterglow of her powerful orgasm.

After a couple more minutes, I said, "So we have one more gift ready for you, if you want it."

"Does it include having my asshole reamed?" Ms. Chan asked with another wicked grin.

"Why yes, it does," I agreed.

"Actually, we've planned a DP for you if you're up for it," Mom offered, finally coming up for air.

"I need to go to the washroom first," Ms. Chan said.

"How can we help?" I asked.

"Just help me into my chair, I can do the rest."

So we did.

Once she was gone, Mom said to me sotto voce, looking a bit annoyed, "I hope you don't plan on offering me to all of your sluts."

"No, no, certainly not," I shook my head, realizing I might have crossed some lines. I wanted to push her limits, but also to respect them. "I just thought you would want to be Ms. Chan's pet."

She smiled awkwardly, obviously recalling some past bullshit. This was confirmed by her next words. "Oh, I have no problem with that. Ms. Chan is like a precious gem in all her personas. I just don't want to get shared with all and sundry like your father used to do to me."

"Mom, I'd never do that," I reassured her.

"Never?" she questioned.

"I don't know about never at all: but certainly never with any other guys," I clarified, the idea of sharing my mom (or any of my sluts with another guy unless she was married to him and I had nothing to do with it) wasn't appealing at all. This was my Mommy-Slut, and mine alone.

"Other girls on the other hand, well, I can't make that promise," I added.

"Just be thoughtful about outing us, because when you get me going, I'll always agree to doing anything you say without any thought for consequences," Mom said, reminding me of her wicked ways. "But overall, I don't need to eat every cunt your big, fat cock destroys."

"Fair enough," I agreed.

Mom pushed me onto my back and said, "But we can finish this talk later. Right now, let's make sure this monster is nice and ready for destroying our delicate Yu Yan's asshole."

"You say the sweetest things," I joked as I lay back and allowed Mom to suck my cock.

A couple of minutes later Ms. Chan rolled back in and asked, "Starting without me?"

"Nope. Just getting him ready for you," Mom replied. She got up and grabbed the wide pillow she'd brought along. "We thought this would help."

As I went to help our birthday girl back onto the bed and Yu Yan cooperated submissively, Mom laid the pillow down.