Big Game

Story Info
Sex with strangers, in busy public place - football stadium.
4.8k words
4.65
29k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers

Section E, row 36, seat number 1. On the aisle, at the 30 yard line. How long had it been since Blake had sat in a stadium on a simple plank with stripes and numbers to indicate butt-slots? Since high-school at least. Years. Hell, it'd been decades!

He scanned the stadium, just beginning to fill, only a few scattered seat-numbers occupied so far. He eyeballed the sky: unpleasant gray, likely rain, a match for his mood. Sullen, sulky. Rain-in-the-soul. The cold November wind whipped leftover paper and other minor trash around and through the strap-iron supports for the planks. Cleaning crew needed a refresher course.

He was the first arrival for row 36, way early for the kickoff, an easy concession to traffic was to spend a few extra minutes in the near-empty stadium. His stomach growled at him gently, reminding him of missed lunch, and his bladder made itself known. He trotted up the stairs to level 1, ducked into the concession-and-pee area beneath the upper tier of seating, located the big "MEN" sign. Inside, he looked about: the stadium was antique, totally traditional, but renovations were planned, actually underway. Maybe someday they'd put in real seats?

At least the facilities were good now, it seemed that everything save the bleacher-seating had been stripped and upgraded... including the restroom. White tile, good lights, plenty of stalls: he hoped the designers had enough on the ball to put in plenty of seats in the women's rooms, too. Even two big-doored wheelchair stalls at the rear, against the outside wall. A minor design flaw, that placement - really shouldn't make the wheelchairs trundle through all the traffic in order to get to their stalls at the back of the room.

He stood at the urinal, watching the yellow stream, considering his mood. He shook out the last drops, zipped his fly.

Mood? Maybe food would help. He got a hot-dog, chips, soda, went back into the blast. Now there were more people. His second ticket, seat number two, gave him a buffer zone against companionship: it would be good to lose himself in the roar of the crowd, the infectious enthusiasm of forty thousand people, but he didn't really want a next-door strange bottom, not today.

He sat, shrugged off his pack with its ponchos and binoculars and gloves. He had, once upon a time, been a good fan and always came prepared. He munched, watching the people mill, eddies and swirls, humans as particles in a flow. Human fluid dynamics. Easy to spot the choke-points. He moved occasionally as other row-36ers arrived.

A group of three women hove into view, chattering, complaining gently about the wind: their personal ladies' day at the football game? They were attractive enough, a few years younger than he, so he guessed. The little trio bumbled its way down the stairs, checking tickets against painted numbers, stopped at his knee.

"Row thirty-six?"

He nodded, stood. They sidled past him, plonked down into seats three, four, and five. Seat three looked brightly at him, face reddened slightly by the wind, and said "Mind if we set some stuff here in number two for a minute, just while we get settled, I mean?"

She was pretty, friendly, eyes definitely twinkling. That was good. He smiled at her, shook his head, said "It's empty, I... well, let's just say my intended companion couldn't make it all of a sudden. Help yourself."

She looked at him sharply, sensing the edge of glumness, held his eyes, and just said "Oh. Sorry... that's too bad. Hope it's nothing serious."

Blake pondered: terminal breakup, was that serious? Depends on where in the cosmos, where in time and space, one's point of view was located, he supposed. He managed to grin at her, shook his head, said "Unfortunate, yes. Serious, perhaps. Terminal? Nope. We can share number two, you and I."

She brightened again. Apparently this stranger was a bit more sensitive than she would have expected: clearly he had received her empathetic message, equally clearly he understood that she could feel his unhappiness. Rare in a man.

She set her large purse down on the seat, looked up at the sky, and said "Jeez, I hope it doesn't rain! I really didn't come prepared for that. I have a blanket, but no rain gear. Not even an umbrella, and me from Seattle, too. My friends here are locals, though: at least they have umbrellas. But I did bring my birding binoculars, so I'm half-ready, I guess. My name's Ceri. And you?"

He introduced himself. Her handshake was cool, strong, surprisingly sensual, jarred him a tiny bit. Her eyes seemed to say she'd felt it too, but he knew better than to trust his judgment: men, himself included, always seemed to over-reach in their interpretation of these little things. He didn't feel secure any more, not on this ground.

The game started on time.

The seats were, perforce, uncomfortable but the view was good, the action on the field unusually interesting, and soon Blake and his next-door boon-companion were cheering and exclaiming together, although from opposite points of view, him for home, her for the visitors. She didn't actually ignore her friends, exchanged comments with them from time to time, but definitely was more in tune with Blake. The other women two occasionally shot amused glances their way, but were obviously in good humor about things. Besides, their team, homeboys, was leading.

It was good to have a person to deal with, Blake decided. His mood was visibly and palpably elevating, and into the second quarter he began really paying attention to Ceri, liking what he saw. Which wasn't much, given the heavy sweater and windbreaker.

The mid-day light dimmed with the approaching storm, and the wind rose a notch, whipping Ceri's hair about. He watched her struggle with it for a minute, then rummaged through his pack, offered her his old long-billed baseball cap. She accepted gratefully, twisted her blond hair up and packed it into the cap, tugged it down tight.

"Turn the bill down your neck, lose 30 IQ points instantly!" Blake told her.

She stuck her tongue out at him, went back to watching the game.

At halftime, Ceri and her friends got up to go for food and beer: she introduced Blake to them, they invited him to come with them but he declined, explaining that he'd already eaten. But he volunteered to guard their packs.

They were back shortly: Ceri silently handed Blake a paper cup of beer to match her own. He was surprised, pleased, accepted graciously and proposed a toast to both teams. She scooted the assembled purses and packs over to seat three and sat down next to Blake. Nice.

Then the second half started. And so did the rain. At first it was just a few big, cold drops, accompanied by a ten-degree temperature plunge. Ceri muttered "Oh, damn!" Across the stadium, over the top of the other wall of seats, they could see the approaching curtain of serious wet.

Blake reached for his pack and said "Don't worry, I come prepared. I've got two shelter-halves in here, they're really ponchos, but they snap together to make a pup-tent. Old US Army gear. I'd planned on having a companion... care to use one? It'll keep you dry!"

Ceri nodded gratefully: in moments Blake had the shelter-halves out, and showed her how to don one as a poncho. It was voluminous, covered her nicely: her head was lost in the huge hood, designed to cover a battle-helmet. She grinned and giggled as he struggled into his own, and they watched the stir in the crowd as forty thousand people did similar dances, a complex impromptu choreography.

As Blake explained the system, Ceri studied the lines of snaps that would join the halves into a tent. Ingenious. The rain intensified, little rivulets beginning to dribble down the poncho creases. Ceri's friends weren't nearly so comfortable under their umbrellas, they weren't getting too terribly wet. But the purses and packs were enroute to being soaked.

Ceri asked "Suppose we snapped these together, then we could get the packs under here with us, couldn't we? Keep them dry, too?"

Blake nodded, fumbled with the double row of snaps: the Army (or somebody, anyhow) had actually designed the darned thing well, it still fit and worked, although forty years old. Ceri draped the spare material over the packs: they got little glances of amused thanks from her companions.

Beneath the fabric Ceri and Blake sat, solidly hip to hip. It was comfortable indeed. Blake found himself quite happy the way things had turned out, sitting here in the rain in a tent in a crowd, with a pretty stranger, out of sight in public. Oddity atop oddity.

The game progressed, slowly. A natural grass field, now a quagmire. Football at its best, players' numbers unreadable. Sometimes hard to see through the mists, action slowed to a crawl by fumbles and officials' time-outs. Then, as the visitors managed a sloppy but successful field goal, beneath the poncho, he slid his arm around Ceri's shoulder and hugged her.

She turned towards him, two faces in separate canvas hoods in the rain, a foot apart: she seemed to be weighing things, then suddenly snuggled hard against him, leaned in and kissed him quickly, lightly, blushed, returned her attention to the game. As she did so, she murmured "Warm in here! Nice!"

He tried to watch the game: that didn't work well. His right hand cupped her shoulder, slid down her side, fingertips against the wool sweater. Abruptly, his heart was racing, his cock at full stand in the trap of his jeans. As the crowd roared on the kickoff, he let his hand slip down her side, slide forward, gently, carefully, allowing plenty of time for her to lodge a protest or call 'foul'... but it didn't come.

Her breast settled into his palm snugly, as if meant to be there, as if coming home. She turned slightly, giving him better access, snuggled harder, sighed. Her nipple, hard, sensitive, stood up and made itself known through the sweater and other fabrics. His thumb played with it, gently.

They pretended to watch the game.

Then her free hand moved: at first he thought she was going to move his hand away from her breast, but no, other interesting things happened. First, her hand tugged on her sweater, pulling the hem free at the waist. Then that hand migrated gently across his chest, slid down his belly to his crotch. With a foot's separation, she watched his eyes, a tiny little grin on her face, as she let her fingertips investigate the interesting bulge in his trousers. Her eyes glazed slightly as his hand took up her invitation, slid beneath her sweater, caught and expertly raised the underwire of her bra-cup, took possession of her tit. The whole breast was erect, hard as Blake's excited cock.

So there they sat, in the slowly-slackening rain, in the crowd, in their own private universe.

Moments later, the crowd roared and leapt to its eighty-thousand feet as a visitor tackle picked up a fumble and lumbered slowly downfield, moving like a glacier, the home-team ends suddenly converted into futile, would-be tacklers of this behemoth twice their size and four times their strength. Touchdown.

In the uproar, completely unnoticed even by Ceri's companions, Blake and Ceri dove into a ferocious, delicious kiss, a drowning-man-and-straw kiss, a kiss they held until the crowd subsided and people began to sit down again.

Ceri looked at Blake, her fingertips still busy, her nipple hard against his palm, and whispered "Oh, MY... Oh my, oh my, oh my! And us really complete strangers, too!"

Blake's mind was racing, moving through a blue electric fog of lust that had arisen so suddenly and enveloped him so completely that it took his breath away. He wondered if Ceri felt the same way, suspecting rightly, but not knowing, that she did.

A plan formed itself in his mind. Would she? There was nothing whatever to lose by trying, was there? He pulled her close, whispered into her ear "Are you as... interested... as I am? Want to try something incredibly silly and dangerous and exciting?"

He held his breath.

She eyed him, squeezed his crotch, made lightning flash in his brain. "I assume, sir, that you mean "horny" when you say "interested"?"

A long breath while he nodded.

Her eyes crinkled, she nodded back, and whispered "Oh my god yes!" Another deep breath, then "I'm game. But it's your lead."

Blake reluctantly released her breast, pulled the cup back more or less into place. Ceri missed the touch, shrugged to settle her girls properly, waited. Blake unsnapped the shelter-halves, converting them back into personal ponchos. He stood, water cascading from his lap, reached out his hand to her. As she stood too, her companions looked quizzically at her and she blushed. She thought quickly, felt she had to say something, muttered "Bathroom time. And we need more beer. Get you two anything?"

Another roar from the crowd turned their attention back to the field and seat four said, from beneath her binoculars, "No, thanks. Have fun, Ceri!"

Blake wasn't at all certain of his plan, but it was the best he could do on ten seconds' notice. It was so wild, it might work perfectly. Inside the food-area he pulled her off to one side, out of the crush of beer-seekers and restroom goers and hiders-from-the-rain. He wrapped her in his arms and, through the ponchos, felt her sag against him deliciously, full-frontal, solid. The kiss was exquisite, hot, furious. Nothing leisurely here, pure animal heat. Breeding time! A few passers-by noticed, grinned knowingly at them as they hurried towards beer or bladder relief.

Blake held Ceri by the shoulders, said "Follow my lead? Don't slow down, don't say anything at all. Okay?"

She nodded, wondering what the hell she was getting into, why she was doing this -- wondering, in fact, just WHAT she was getting into! Her belly knew perfectly well, it was doing a magnificent "bowl-of-butterflies" dance, and she could feel the wetness from her pussy beginning to saturate her panties: it had been YEARS, dear Lord, since she'd had such a reaction to a man. Scary. Wonderful. Probably insane.

She nodded again, proving her acquiescence.

Blake spun the cap about on her head, bill forward now, tugged it downwards to nearly cover her face, then raised the hood and studied how her entire face disappeared from view.

"What?" she muttered... then as he took her hand and moved, she whispered "Blake! I can't even see where I'm going!"

He raised her head up slightly so she could see somewhat ahead, said "You are in disguise now... I'll guide you, we're going somewhere you probably haven't been, things might surprise you, so don't let on if they do. Just keep your face down and let me steer you. Okay?"

Ceri giggled, followed along. With Blake's hand on her elbow as if he were guiding a poorly-sighted buddy, they managed to fumble their way reasonably inconspicuously through the crowd. Then abruptly Blake turned left: Ceri raised her head enough to glimpse the big "MEN" sign beside the opening in the wall. She jerked slightly, startled, almost giggling aloud.

Blake hissed gently at her "You said you'd follow my lead. I know what we're doing, just come along. Enjoy the view, but keep your head down! Gotta be anonymous."

Inside her poncho, Ceri's heart was trying to jump free of her chest. Reluctantly, hesitantly, she let Blake steer her. Blake was right, she'd never been into a men's room, certainly not one full of dripping-wet football fans. Men. A steady stream of them, emerging straight at her from this unknown territory, dodging her as if she were an inert object. Treating one another the same way. Hurry, hurry, men still zipping their flies. The ethic of male bathrooms helped, no eye contact, that would be rude, not even head-towards-head postures, anonymity in the press and rush of urgent urination.

Having negotiated the doorway and swum upstream a bit, she peeked, carefully: four rows of men facing long steel-trough urinals hung on the walls, other impatient men lined up behind them. The men at the troughs broke into two clear categories, a taxonomy of micturition, some face down apparently discovering their cock for the very first time, the rest staring vacantly at the wall before them, heads up, confident, peeing blindly. Carefully-studied male-to-male non-contact. She was amused. How many gallons of pee per minute here?

But Blake was leading her past the urinals, down the line of stalls. He scanned: the small ones were mostly full, but they didn't interest him. He propelled her towards the rear wall, towards the wheelchair stalls. One was shut: beneath the door he could see wheels, it was actually being used by someone who needed it. The other, on the right, was free. He glanced about: nobody even vaguely interested or paying any attention whatever. Into the stall they ducked. He pulled the door shut behind them, locked it.

Ceri could hardly breathe, her boobs were as solidly erect as any cock she'd ever encountered, the hairs of the back of her neck and along her arms were erect, her armpits and crotch were dripping, and her belly was doing somersaults. What, what, what the HELL was she doing here?

Then Blake pulled her cap up, brought her face to his, and kissed her. Way down deep inside that kiss, she suddenly grew completely comfortable. The clatter and rustle of the room full of pissing men seemed to fade away. At the end of the kiss, she pulled back slightly and whispered so low that she had to repeat it, "Blake, are you clean? I mean... Safe? Can I trust your answer?"

Blake kissed her gently on the nose, then eyelids, then earlobes, before he answered. "If you mean no diseases, yes... I'm clean and clear and healthy, and I'm also honest... I guess we just have to trust one another on this. How about you?"

She nodded.

Then it was his turn: "Pill?" Wonderful of him to ask, worried about her safety in the middle of this pulsating ball of lust.

She shook her head, mouthed "Nothing... and I'm still capable. Wrong time of the month, though." She watched his face, wondered if by some delicious happenstance he had a condom with him, like all the boys in high-school, a condom gradually wearing a circular ring in his wallet.

His expression said "No such luck."

She read him, whispered, "Vasectomy?" He shook his head negative.

He sat down on the tall 'handicapped' seat, held her by the hips. Seconds passed, his hands slipped the poncho up and over her head, hung it on the hook, spread it so it covered the crack between door and frame, draped down to the floor. More privacy, that was good. Now his hands were under her sweater again, freeing her tits from her bra, one nipple was in his mouth. He was good at this.

She luxuriated briefly, one part of her mind still functioning, then caught his head in her hands, held him by the ears, leaned down to kiss him and whispered "Are you a two-stroke wonder, or can you wait until I tell you to come?" She marveled at herself: whence sprang this calm, transparent boldness? It was utterly unlike her, but good GOD, she was enjoying it.

Blake grinned at her, said into her mouth "I can wait until you tell me. Hours. Try me!"

They'd arrived at some agreement in principle, details TBD. But soon! Suddenly, their urgency was truly upon them. Blake threw the front of his poncho over both his shoulders, turning it into a vaguely Dracula-esque drape across his breastbone and throat, and did a desperate shimmy getting his belt undone, trousers open. Ceri too: shoes off quickly, silently, tucked over into the corner out of the way, then the purr of her zipper - then both trousers and panties were gone.

Simultaneously her legs were free and Blake's belt landed atop his feet, pants down about his ankles. His cock sprang up hard, curved, veiny: he was definitely every bit as interested as she was. His clean-shaved crotch, first she had ever seen on a grown man, was suddenly and unexpectedly erotic, contrasting with her own thick, manicured bush. His eyes devoured her crotch, and she could tell he was pleased. Why she wasn't embarrassed was beyond her - it all seemed slow-motion but natural somehow.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers
12