Big Help from Lil Sis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't matter. I am not doing it." I quickly responded.

"Why? Do you really just want to spend the rest of your life only getting dressed up, occasionally putting on some makeup, and stay inside the house. You are pretty, really pretty actually, and you need to show yourself, and the cute outfits you are wearing, off."

"Thank you... but I would die if we stepped out of the house."

"You wouldn't die.... Besides being a natural diva you are also a drama queen I see." She laughed.

I didn't respond.

"We would go out and get your nails done. There is nothing more girly than doing that. You will love it and it is a naturally friendly environment. It would be almost all women there. Plus, you kind of owe me. I was going to do it yesterday with Lisa and instead went shopping with you." She smiled at me as she said that.

"But you painted my nails yesterday." I weakly argued.

"Yea... and your face light up when you looked at your toes. Imagine having them really done and how happy that would make you. And... we would also get your finger nails done."

I felt my resolve weakening. Deep down this was a fantasy of mine and I knew I wanted to get it done. The fingernails especially although I would have to remove them the next day. Seemed like a waste of money.

"I can tell you want to. Please do this. Do it for your amazing and fabulous sister!" She laid that on thick.

The truth was I really did want to do it. She also hit a nerve in asking me to do it for her. She had been amazing and fabulous since she caught me yesterday.

"Okay." The nervousness and reservation were evident in my voice.

"Great... umm... one more thing though... Lisa is going with us."

I started to protest but she cut me off.

"I promise you she will be okay with it. She has a trans cousin, and she is always talking about how brave she is and is really supportive of her." She said quickly.

"But can she be trusted to keep a secret. That is my biggest worry." I retorted.

"Yes. I am sure of it. Come on let's go find you something cute to wear. While I am sure Lisa will be okay with what you are wearing, and I am also sure that she will keep your secret. What I can't be sure off, is that Lisa won't talk about sex or blow jobs and we have seen what happens to you when that occurs." Kelly laughed as she stood up.

I had to laugh a little at her comment and got up and followed her upstairs. Kelly explained to me that we need to find something I could wear with my flip flops. She also suggested that I should get a more girly pair of flip flop or sandals when we were out.

I started to protest about spending money but she knew that wasn't a really valid argument. The only positive thing our dad had done when he left was to transfer a decent amount of money to mine and Kelly's savings accounts. Mom had told us both to spend it however we wanted.

We both bought Honda Civics and even after that had plenty left over. Kelly's wardrobe had definitely grown over the last couple of years which I am sure came from some of that money. Mine had mostly just sat in a bank account. Spending some money to expand my collection of girl stuff wasn't really an issue.

After going through Kelly's suggestions of what to wear I was in a pair of khaki shorts with a pink colored shirt. I was hoping for at least a skirt, but she told me that it would be virtually impossible to not flash the nail technician doing my toes if I wore a dress or skirt. I watched her put on her makeup and did a quick touch up of mine.

When the doorbell rang, I felt my pulse rate take off. We headed downstair with my sister in front and I held back as she opened the door. She and Lisa exchanged a quick greeting and closed the door. She had a fairly large bag hanging on her shoulder.

"Lisa, meet my sister Addison or Addie as she likes to be called." Kelly had stepped to the side.

"Hey Addie. I am really happy to meet you. I just think this is so great. Can I hug you?" Lisa asked.

She didn't wait for an answer, she dropped the bag and moved over and hugged me. I returned her hug and felt some of my butterflies lessen. Lisa stepped back but grabbed my hands as she gave me a critical look over. A new smile spread over her face as she did it.

"Wow... when Kelly told me about what was going on I was trying to picture how you would look. I could see you as a girl. What I didn't imagine is how beautiful you would be. Just wow!" She gave me another quick hug.

"Thank you. I am not sure about that but I do know that most of how I look is due to Kelly's amazing skills. The hair and make up are all her." I told her.

We headed out the door and got into Kelly's car. Lisa had climbed into the front passenger seat, so I got in the back. It was another reminder that while I was older than the two of them, they were obviously the ones in charge. On the drive over Lisa peppered me with questions about how long I had been wearing girls' stuff, why I liked wearing them, and why had I also been such a horrible big brother to Kelly.

She seemed satisfied with my answers and exchanged a few knowing looks with my sister as we talked. I am not sure where the conversation was going to go next but we arrived at the nail salon and quickly got out of the car and walked in.

Kelly explained what would happen and helped me pick out a nail polish color for my toes and fingers. The pedicure was first, and I knew almost the start that I would definitely being doing this again. When I looked down and saw my coral pink toes, I immediately was trying to figure out how I would be able to keep them.

We moved over to the manicure table next; Lisa and Kelly had convinced me to get some gel extensions. I knew it was a waste of money since I would have to remove them tomorrow, my sister promised me it wouldn't be a problem. I think seeing my toes had caused me to lose my ability to make a rational decision and that is why I was getting my finger nails done. My finger nails were painted the same color as my toes and every time I looked at my hands I was mesmerized.

We were all done about the same time. Lisa had gotten her nails done in a mint color, and my sister had her purple polish, that had matched her prom dress, switched to a bright red. I told them that this was my treat and went to the counter and paid, then we moved to Kelly's car.

As we pulled out of the lot my sister explained that we needed to make a quick stop to get me some more girly summer shoes. After a quick stop at a discount shoe place, I was wearing a pair women's flip flops with little flowers embroidered into the straps. I was way less self-conscious when picking these out than when I had bought girl things before.

"Addie, thank you for letting me come along on this adventure. It is so much fun seeing the smiles and... joy... and wonderment... or whatever on your face. You were meant to be a girl. I am not sure I remembering you smiling before." Lisa said to me as she hugged my arm walking to the car.

"Thank you for being so cool about it." I told her.

"You are welcome. So, a question. When I came over to see Kelly before were you checking me out or where you checking out what I was wearing?"

"Mostly what you were wearing... or your make up." I told her honestly.

"I had a sense it wasn't me you were checking out... well not at first, at first I thought you were perving on me but somewhere along the line it felt different." Lisa smiled.

"Well... it might not have been just your clothes and makeup I noticed. I mean you are a beautiful girl." I laughed.

"Oh... thank you. You are into girls? I know you have dated a few." Lisa asked as we all climbed into Kelly's car.

"Uh... I am still trying to figure that part out." I said nervously not sure I wanted to confess my interest in boys to her.

"What... that isn't what you said yesterday. And it wasn't Kelly McGillis you were checking out playing volleyball on the beach during the movie last night. The only time you noticed her was when you were looking at her heels in the hanger scene." Kelly laughed.

"Oh... So, you like looking at hot shirtless men, do you?" Lisa had turned back to me and winked as Kelly backed the car out of her parking space.

"Maybe..." was all I would say, still not comfortable telling her the truth.

"Have you been with a guy before? And what would you want to do with one of them if you got the chance. No need to be shy... I promise whatever you say will stay just between us girls." She laughed.

"No... never been with one and I want to... I want to do what a girl would do with them." I blurted out.

"Oh... we need to fix that for you! And if you need a blow job coach, your sister is the girl for that. If you are looking to learn about being fucked in the ass, Stacie is the girl for that." Lisa snickered.

"Hey Bitch! Addie if you are looking to be a cock tease and leave them hanging.... Lisa is the girl for that." My sister snapped and then laughed.

I was a little shocked listening to all of this while at the same time feeling like I was one of the girls in the group which felt wonderful. I watched as Lisa and Kelly smiled at each other and realized that the banter between them was normal. I suggested a stop at Starbuck and that I would treat, so Kelly stopped there.

We ordered our drinks and took a seat at one of the tables outside. I admired seeing the print of my lipstick on the straw and seeing my nails wrapped around the cup. A smile must have come over my face.

"I feel like I am watching myself three years ago. I remember when I first got my nails done and the first time I saw my lipstick on straw or glass." Kelly said smiling at me.

"Me too... I am surprised that more boys don't cross dress honestly, girls' things are just so much more fun." Lisa added before saying. "Hmm... just noticed our nail color choices. I went with a mint color because I am cool and sweet. Addie went with a pink color because she wants everyone to know she is a girly girl. And Kelly went with cock sucker red because she is a...."

"Hey slut!" Kelly cut her off.

"I thought I was a cock tease and not a slut." Lisa laughed and looked at me and winked.

"Whatever Bitch!" Kelly laughed.

We finished our drinks and loaded into the car again. It was almost four o'clock. I wasn't sure what time Kelly's party was going to start but I was already disappointed that my time hanging out as one of the girls was going to be ending soon.

It was a quick drive to our house. When we got home Lisa picked up her bag and took it up to Kelly's room. I stepped into the bathroom to pee. I struggled just a little with my zipper and snap on the shorts, not being used to having nails. I was able to finally slide them and my panties down my legs as I sat on the toilet. When I was dressed, I always choose to pee this way, liking the image of my panties at my knees.

I was coming out of the bathroom and saw Kelly sitting on the couch in the family room. I heard Lisa on the stairs as she returned from my sisters room. I went and sat on the love seat.

"Okay... tell me a little about this party, how many people, what time is it going to start, will there be alcohol?"

I was trying to project a little authority as I spoke. Since being caught in Kelly's prom dress yesterday she had definitely been in charge. I don't know if I was feeling a little more comfortable in how I was dressed or if I knew that mom expected me to keep things from getting out of control, but I didn't want my sister to think she could do whatever she wanted tonight.

She turned to me and smiled. "About ten people or so.... I told everyone to be here around seven, we are going to order some pizzas, and yes there will be some alcohol."

"I am assuming both boys and girls. And where are you getting the alcohol from?"

"Yes... about half boys and half girls. And the boys are brining it." She smiled at me.

"Do I know any of the people that are going to be here? Besides you and Lisa of course."

"Well the other girls that are going be here are Jessie and Stacie so you know them. You won't know any of the boys. They are friends of Jessie's boyfriend who go to college with him." Kelly had looked down when she used the word college.

"Jessie's boyfriend is in college?" I asked.

"Yes. She works with him at the deli. That is where they meet. They started dating right after she turned eighteen but pretty sure they were flirting before that."

"I know she was flirting with him before that and was counting the days until her birthday, that is for sure." Lisa interjected.

"Do they go to Montgomery?" I asked.

Lisa and Kelly answered yes in unison. Montgomery was a local private college. It was a smaller school but a big part of our community. I had considered going there but partly because of the cost had chosen to go to a state university three hours away. I wasn't sure what I thought about my sister hanging out with a group of college guys, but I also knew that in less than four months she would be a college girl.

"Mom will kill me if she finds out I let you all have a bunch of college guys over while she is not here." I said lamely.

"Then we won't let her find out. Besides me and my friends are all eighteen years old. We have been since the early fall. We are all going to be in college soon. It isn't a big deal." Kelly rebutted.

"What year are they?"

"Sophomores... or ending their sophomore year so they are all nineteen or twenty." Lisa said.

"How are they getting the alcohol then if they aren't twenty-one." I asked.

"They are in fucking college... how do you get alcohol while you are there?" Kelly asked sarcastically.

"Good point. Okay... please don't make me regret this. I will be listening and if things seem to get out of hand, I will be down here in a second to end it, understand?"

I felt funny trying to talk tough while I was dressed the way I was. I almost laughed at myself when at the end of the statement I pointed at my sister, and I saw my nails. I also realized that it was an idle threat because I wasn't coming out of my room with my nails looking the way they did.

"Or... Addie could join the party and make sure it doesn't have a chance to get out of hand." Kelly said to me.

"Yes... I vote for Addie coming to the party. I like her, she is a lot of fun." Lisa smiled at me.

"No way. That would mean having Stacie and Jessie see me dressed up and what if one of the boys figured it out. Nope... not happening!" I said sternly.

"Stacie and Jessie would be fine with it. I bet they both would love meeting you, just like Lisa did. We are all going to wear something girly, cute, and a little hot or slutty, I will give you first pick of my clothes." Kelly put an exaggerated smile on her face.

I really didn't want today to end but I was scared to death to be exposed like this. When I didn't respond immediately Kelly and Lisa saw that as an opening and we ended up in my sister's room as Kelly pulled out some of my favorite outfits from this morning.

"Oh... I like that one." Lisa pointed out as Kelly laid it on the bed.

It was a hot pink tartan skirt with black and yellow lines on it. The bottom of the skirt had a black lace and tulle fringe. This morning I had worn it with a tight black shirt with a mock turtle neck, black tights, and my black pumps. Outside of Kelly's prom dresses and cheerleading uniform, it had been my favorite also.

"Go a little heavier on your eye makeup, use a hot pink lipstick... even if one of the boys did figure out you are trans they aren't going to care." Lisa laughed.

"Plus, you owe me for being so awesome." Kelly batted her eyes.

"You used that one already. How long am I am going to owe you?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"For as long as you are getting most of your wardrobe from my closet." Kelly smiled.

"You are dying to put that on. I can see it in your face." Lisa added.

She was right. I did want to put it on. I whispered okay and both of them squealed and hugged me. I gathered the clothes off the bed and took them to my room and dropped them on my bed. I then dug out my stash and got my new black bra out, the black thong, and the black patterned tights. I laughed a little that I had sexier tights than the ones that Kelly had got out for me.

I took off what I had on, again having a couple problems with the zipper, buttons, and eye hooks on my bra because of my nails. I really loved seeing them on my fingers, but I also recognized that things that were simple before were more difficult. I wondered if it would get easier the longer I had them.

I switched out the bra and panties and slipped the forms back in place. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew that in just these there was no hiding that I was really a boy. That caused some momentary sadness. I tucked back everything down below the best I could and then pulled the tights on. Again, the nails made this a little more difficult but at least now, between the tight thong and the tights, it made things look flatter down there.

I pulled the shirt on next being careful not to mess up my hair or makeup. I knew that both of them would need some work, but I didn't want to have to start completely over. When I looked in the mirror, I liked what I saw now a lot better. The shirt was tight enough that you could make out a hint of lace from my bra.

I stepped into the skirt next and was able to zipper it fairly easy. I then drug my black pumps out of my stash and slipped them on my feet. I couldn't see my feet in the mirror in my room so I went over to my mom's and looked in the full length mirror. I was twisting and turning and trying to see how I looked from all sides. I had just finished twirling when I heard Kelly's voice.

"I told you she was a natural diva."

"What she is... is fucking hot. And where did those tights come from. They completely change that outfit from cute hot, to slutty hot and you look amazing!" Lisa said.

"That is true. And I didn't notice it this morning but in heels.... You go from a cute ass to great ass, Addie." Kelly laughed.

I was appreciating their compliments while at the same time admiring their outfits. Lisa had on mint colored skater dress that had a deep v neck. The hem of the dress fell just about mid-thigh and it had a deep V-neck that showed her impressive cleavage. She was wearing a pair of wedged heeled sandals that made her calves look great.

Kelly had on a bright floral printed sundress. The hem on it was a little longer than Lisa's but still fell well above her knees. I was surprised that she was wearing flats but with her long legs they worked well. The dress was tight on her and accented the curves of her bust and hips.

"I love your outfits. How did I miss that in your closet earlier Kelly? And Lisa I need to raid your closet." I laughed.

"You really are a girl aren't you." Kelly winked at me.

We moved back to Kelly's room, and all redid our makeup. My eyeshadow was changed to match closer to the pink in my dress and the eyeliner and mascara were put on heavier than before. My eyes were definitely popping out now. I put on the hot pink lipstick and realized that Lisa had been right.

They both touched up their makeup, Kelly's lipstick matched her nails, Lisa called it cock sucking red. After Lisa put on a lighter shade of red, Kelly called it cock teasing red. I enjoyed the banter between them.

When were done we looked like we were ready to head out to a night club, not for a party in our house. It was now almost six and I was getting some butterflies again about Stacie and Jessie seeing me dressed like this. I didn't want to even think about the fact that I would soon be seen by a group of boys also. I was a little worried about what their reaction would be if they figured out I wasn't actually a girl. I was lucky my voice was higher than most boys and I figured if I didn't talk a lot that wouldn't give me away.