Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roland was gregarious in a pleasant way and had been regaling everyone with his stories about the porn scene. As he explained, "when I was in high school I played basketball. I was tall and our school was small, so they told me they needed players. It didn't matter if I was any good. The first day we practiced I realized that I didn't enjoy playing, but afterwards, when we all took a communal shower, I freaked. All those lovely penises! That's when I knew that I...well, you know, preferred men."

"Back in those days the Internet was just beginning, and if you wanted to watch porn you had to buy a magazine or go to a theatre or rent a video-tape. It was wonderful...the content, that is, but then things began to change. There was pissing, shitting, fisting, torture, tattoos, piercings; you name it. What happened to simply admiring the naked body? It had vanished. And then you guys came along. I'm telling you, it's a revelation." He giggled. "The best sex I ever had in my life came from watching one of your videos...and I was all alone at the time. I can't wait to see the new one."

"Come on Monica, let's watch it already."

"We have to wait for Pete", she replied.

"Where is he?" someone asked and, almost like magic, he appeared at the front door. With him were two women. One of them, Jo, was youngish, around twenty, and she worked as a manager at the health club Pete owned. His club had undergone some changes recently, and business was booming. Monday, Wednesday and Friday were now men only, while Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday were reserved for women. Sunday was a coed day. Pete had instituted a bathing suit optional policy for the swimming pool, and most of the men chose to swim nude, and they remained that way for the other spa activities, such as the steam room and Jacuzzi. Jo had seen her fair share of penises, and found it a little surprising that none of the men seemed self-conscious about parading around naked in front of her. She also wondered why none of them hit on her, seeing that she was outgoing and friendly and wasn't shy about commenting on dangling genitalia. But they left her alone, and she didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.

Perplexed, Jo wasn't above putting her femininity to the test, and with more and more frequency she found reasons to go into the pool and spa area, often making sarcastic comments about the nudity. Her skirts got shorter and her tops got flimsier. She even developed clumsy fingers and kept dropping things. Bending over in an exaggerated manner to pick them up, she would look for a sign, but the penises remained soft and the men ignored her or, at best, tolerated her.

But her efforts weren't totally in vain. Her flirting had caught the attention of Pete, and after several satisfying sexual encounters, he told his front desk clerk/receptionist - for that's what Jo was at the time - that he liked to promote from within, and there was a managerial opening, and would she be interested. Jo clamped down on Pete's cock and began sucking. Pete took that as a yes.

Jo was cute, terminally cute, with a round, chipmunk-like face. She had short, light brown hair that stopped a few inches above her shoulders, and she was currently wearing a blue denim mini-skirt with a pink and white striped tank top that showed off her rounded, plump breasts to their best advantage. Jo sometimes wore a bra, but not on special occasions, like tonight. She was personable and eminently likeable.

The other woman who accompanied Pete was different from Jo as could be. She was in her early twenties. Where Jo was short, curvy and down-to-earth, Jessie was statuesque, angular, and haughty. She towered over Pete. Jessie had beautiful, perfectly straight hair that was the color and consistency of corn silk. It was parted in the middle and came down to her shoulders. She wore a gold watch on her wrist that looked like it cost a lot of money. Her perfume was Chanel, her high-heeled shoes were Jimmy Choo, and her little black dress was Dolce & Gabbana. And it was little. It was sleeveless, with a low cut neckline that accentuated the emerald and ruby necklace she had on. But that was not the dress' most distinguishing feature. That would have to be its length. It was so short that it did not cover the bottom part of her panties, and Jessie seemed unaware or else didn't care that a small triangular patch of panty was sticking out from under her dress. The panties were black, the same color as the dress. One could have been excused for thinking that the panties were part of the dress, but they weren't, the dress was just that short. She must have a smoothie, Lynn thought, as everything looked sleek down there. It was either a wardrobe malfunction or else a brilliant marketing tool. Either way, Jessie reeked of elegance and money.

Lynn was a little jealous; the competition for the most exposed woman now had a winner. But her envy was dwarfed by that of Jane's, whose body language made no secret that she did not like being upstaged. And upstaged she was. Her 1970's retro look had become obsolete the minute Jessie entered the room. James was practically drooling, and Lynn watched with amusement as the front of his pants tented up. Boy, he really does have a big one, she observed. That was the largest tent she had ever seen. He might cum in his pants, she thought. Yes, Jessie had that effect on men.

Pete had big plans for Jessie. He was going to make her a star, so he had told her, and tonight was sort of like an audition. That enabled him to write off her thousand-dollar fee as a business expense and charge it to Donkey Productions. Jessie didn't come cheap, but once Pete heard what her specialty was, he didn't care - more on that later.

Monica spoke. "Listen up, everyone. The response on the website to Fire Hose has been overwhelming. The first day we posted a scene our server crashed. We had to do an immediate upgrade."

"What scene was it," James asked?

"Big cock versus big tits. The scene you did with Olivia," who was now blushing. "But all the scenes have done good business, though the most popular are the clothed female, naked male ones. Gays, straights, women, they all go for it. C F N M it's called, as if you pervs didn't know. Roland cleared his throat.

"If I may elaborate," he said, "and believe me, I'm an expert. I've probably seen more porn than all of you put together...but I digress. There are two things that make for good C F N M. One would be the man, obviously. But, and I say this as a gay man...actually I don't even know if I'm really gay...I think deep down I might be bi...I mean, I really worship women...but there I go, digressing again..."

"Get on with it, will ya." said Pete, impatiently.

"Ouch, aren't you an angry old man? But that's better than being a dirty old bugger, right? All right, relax. The most important part about C F N M is the C F. The women. They need to be meticulous. Not necessarily beautiful, but well groomed. The little things, like nails, make-up, clothes." He looked over at Jane. "Stand up dear, I'll show you what I mean. You're drop-dead gorgeous; men look at you they and probably forget their name, but a lot of women are gorgeous, so that by itself means nothing. But your dress, it's ugly as hell, but yet adorable at the same time. When I first saw it I wanted to puke, but it works, it's genius, and here's why." Roland put both hand on Jane's hem and, without warning, lifted the dress up to her waist.

"What the hell," she admonished angrily, pulling her dress back down, trying not to appear mortified.

"Relax honey, we're all friends." Using just one hand he again lifted up her hem, but this time just enough to expose the bottom of her panties. Jane relented. "You see these," he said, pointing to her panties. "What color do you call that? Is it tan, beige, taupe, who knows? All I know is that it's color-coordinated with the dress; it's a perfect match, and that's what makes the ensemble work. A hideous dress is now glam. If you had a different color on you'd be forgettable. If this were a C F N M scene, it's your color coordination that would make it memorable. It's the little things. The cock, the orgasm, the humiliation...they don't last. But those panties, matched with that dress, that's the takeaway. You rock, girl!"

"Can we watch the movie, please," said Jane, trying to change the subject.

James wouldn't let it die. "Roland, how did you know her panties matched her dress?"

"Come on, big fella, don't be stupid, she's showing it off like she's having a baking sale."

Roland was on a roll. "And these two," pointing at Tim and Lynn, "I feel like I should be in jail for even looking at them. Monica dear, I hoped you checked their identification." Monica cleared her throat.

"Getting back to Fire Hose, which is why we're here, the individual scenes are now posted and they're all getting a lot of play. But the disc is finally ready. Some companies do a website-only stream, but Donkey Productions, as you know, does both. And the disc sales have been unbelievable. We've gotten over a hundred pre-orders, and that's just in two days. That's a lot. And now, in my hand, I am holding the first disc off the press. We ordered six hundred to start with. To put it in perspective, for our first feature, Muscle Men, we ordered seventy-five."

The DVD was complete with packaging, and it featured a naked, erect James in the forefront, surrounded by female prison guards, with other nude men in the background. Monica passed it around. Lynn was mesmerized by James' appendage. Tim wasn't lying.

"Oh my," said Jo, breaking out into hysterics. "Is that photo-shopped?" Upon learning that it wasn't, she gave James a leering cackle. "Now I know why Pete calls you big Jim." It was James' turn to blush.

Roland couldn't less it pass either without comment, although all he could say was: "I'm speechless, I'm absolutely speechless."

"Is everyone ready," asked Monica?

"Wait," said Olivia. "We agreed. The men have to be naked."

Monica concurred. "Oh yeah, that's right. I almost forgot. We want to measure your excitement." There were snickers. "Okay, measure might have been a poor choice of words, but we want to see your reaction. That's how we improve the product. It's our market research. Market research, Donkey-style!"

"Penis don't lie," interjected Jane, excitedly! The embarrassing incident with her panties had been relegated to the past.

Roland laughed. "I guess this really is C F N M; practice what you preach." Pete had no comment; he was too busy sucking face with Jessie, his hand fondling her breast. Tim was too shy to say anything, but his penis was talking for him. It was in full, six-inch mode.

"Wait, wait, wait," said Jo, who was quite taken with the way events were unfolding. The briefing Pete had given her could not, and had not, lived up to the reality. "I may be new to this," she said, "and you've probably all seen these men naked, but I haven't...except for Pete, of course. I want to enjoy it, so how about each man strip individually?"

"Girl, you are Donkey material," said Monica, and there was a lot of laughing. The alcohol was starting to kick in.

"Who's first," asked Olivia? "Which man has enough balls to strip in front of all us women?"

"That's a dumb-ass question," Jane said. Turning to James, she said: "Get up there you big lug-head and show us your money-maker!"

Considering his sizeable tent, nobody was too shocked when a massive, fully erect boner sprung out from his boxers and rode straight up to his naval. But there was a lot of hooting and hollering; mostly from Jo, who was seeing it for the first time. She let out a coyote-like howl. She looked once more at the DVD cover. "I guess that wasn't photo-shopped."

"Fourteen inches, baby," Pete said. "Just like I told you." He beamed like a proud father. Jessie smiled quietly, but said nothing.

James' needle had been stuck on fourteen ever since Roland had done his thing with Jane, and it felt good to get out of his restricting clothes. He remained standing, allowing everyone to admire his gift.

"Okay Roland," you're next," insisted Jane. "Let's see if you can walk the walk."

"Back up, I say. There may not be enough room in here once little Rollo goes public." Roland brimmed with confidence. Following James would not intimidate him, as it would most men. And why shouldn't he be confident? When erect, his member maxed out at twelve inches. Right now it dramatically flopped from his speedos and dangled down about halfway to his knees. Even when flaccid it was mighty impressive. There were oohs and aahs.

"Roland," exclaimed Monica! "Who knew?"

"How big is that fucker," asked Jo, her mouth wide open in astonishment?

"Depends," he answered. "Right now I'd say it's about ten inches. If you wrapped yourself around it I think it would go to eleven, but," pointing mischievously at James, " if that big-dicked houseboy of yours got any firmer I think I'd top out at an even dozen. And all this time I thought you were straight?"

"I am," sputtered James."

"Penis don't lie," was Roland's retort, and there was laughter all around.

"Fuck it," said Pete. "I've got nothing to be ashamed of." But he did stick his hand down his undershorts and gave it a few strokes before the unveiling. A few more seconds of stroking and nine inches of man-meat were being displayed in front of six leering females, one leering male, and two merely observant ones. Pete was proud of his package, and it showed. He waved it at the ladies and made a few obscene comments. Jessie kept smiling. She knew the rough ride Pete had ahead of him later that evening. She'd be wiping that smirk off his face soon enough.

Lynn was enjoying herself. One drink was all it took to get her tipsy. She could feel her white cotton panties getting damp, and she tingled with sexual excitement. Tim may not have had the biggest cock in the room, but it was perfectly proportioned for his size. It got hard at a moment's notice and stayed hard forever. That was more important than size, wasn't it? Tim thought so, but what choice did he have? It was what it was.

All eyes were now on Tim. Getting an erection wouldn't be a problem; he was already hard. Hell, Jessie could get a dead man erect, and her little black dress made his body tingle. He had also noticed that the retro 70's dress didn't do a very good job of hiding what was underneath. Perhaps it was his imagination, but he would swear that Jane became less concerned about her modesty once Jessie had entered the room. That's what Roland must have picked up on, and his subsequent yet subtle shaming was probably a response to that.

Tim lowered his drawers and six inches popped into sight. If anyone was disappointed or moved to mockery, they kept it hidden. It really did look cute. It stuck out in a straight line, but the cock-head rode upward just enough to be noticeable. And it was firm, very firm and very hard. Tim had every right to be proud.

A hushed silence fell over the room. Jo was the first to speak. "Wowie, Maui," she exclaimed. That broke the ice, and the room quickly filled with excited chatter.

Monica did some quick calculations. She was already thinking ahead to the next project. She had a six incher in Tim, but he was young and cute...and hard, bone hard. James was James, and now she could add little Rollo - make that big Rollo - to the mix, even if he didn't know it yet. A gay man converted straight, a straight man converted gay; the possibilities were endless. Another clash of the titans perhaps, with him and James swinging their big salamis in unison? Her mind spun. Maybe a domination or bondage scene with Jessie; hell, she'd be worth a thousand a day, just remember to have her wear that little black dress. A swimming pool scene with big Jim and little Tim, maybe some homo action thrown in, ending with a beat-off in the locker room in front of a lot of woman. That will be bra and panties, making Tim happy. All she needed was a third scene and the first installment of the planned serial would be complete. If Pete could get Jo to take part, she'd have another fresh face for the as-of-yet unscripted third scene. If not, she'd figure something out. She always did. Monica had a fertile imagination.

*****

The video began. Tim and Lynn sat on the floor in front of the big-screen monitor. James sat behind them on the large couch. Jo sat next to him, then Pete and Jessie. Jane remained in her chair, while Olivia and Roland sat on a nearby loveseat. Monica stood at the rear, where she could see everyone. She didn't need to watch the video; she had been working on it non-stop for the past three weeks. She was more interested in seeing the reactions.

James drew cheers when his naked appendage first appeared on the screen, but those cheers quickly turned to groans once a prison guard boot made contact with his balls.

"Ouch, that must have hurt," exclaimed Jo. James didn't bother to answer. He was deep in thought, wondering what to make of Jo's advances, as her hand was resting on his thigh and inching closer to the Promised Land. James was very aroused. It was fortunate for him that his girlfriend Kristy wasn't here, otherwise his balls might have been in for more pain, but she had gone home to visit her ailing mother.

Jo gasped when James' mammoth ejaculation filled the screen. "That can't be real," she whispered, all the while her fingers dancing around his groin, teasing the enraged penis. Reaching his cock-head, she bent it forward with one finger and gleefully noted that it sprung back to its previous position as if it were elasticized.

The male gang rape scene had finished, and Jo, for whatever the reason, got turned on from seeing five guys shoot their load all over James' body. Not taking her eyes off of the video monitor, she wrapped her hand around James' cock, squeezing softly.

Monica stopped the video, using the remote control she held in her hand.

"Hey, what's up with that? It was just getting good."

"Look at you all," she said. In addition to the Jo and James show, Olivia was innocently stroking Roland down the path that led to twelve inches, and generally succeeding. Sitting on the floor, Lynn was enraptured by the video and had allowed Tim to slip his hand inside her panties and use his fingers as a pussy massager. She reciprocated by gently bouncing his cock around with her hand. But the biggest offender was Pete, who was kneeling down in front of Jessie. Her legs were resting on his shoulders, with her black satin panties dangling down off of one of her Jimmy Choo's. She was moaning with pleasure. Pete's face was buried in her vagina, his tongue having found its way inside her cunt lips. His cock was bulging, and Jane siting nearby, appeared to glance hungrily at it. Monica had told her to come solo tonight, but seeing all the action made her long for the company one of her stable boys.

"Need I remind you," Monica said sternly, "that I need to see your responses. Penis don't lie; remember? If you ejaculate, I won't get a true picture." Looking at Jo, " she said, "James is capable of cumming by spontaneous combustion without any help from you. If he does, great, I know it's the video. But don't make it easy for him, okay? Olivia, you should know better. How will you know if Roland likes the video if you jerk him off while it's playing? And the same goes for you, Lynn. Why don't you get off of Tim and sit down somewhere else. And Pete...what the hell..."

"Shut the fuck up and play the fucking film, will ya."

Duly chastened, everyone remained on best behavior, and the video played out without further interruption. Tim excused himself as it neared the end; he had to use the bathroom. Good luck with that, thought Monica; she knew that peeing with an erection was not easy. On an impulse, she followed him into the bathroom, making sure that Lynn's eyes were glued to the video screen. Once inside the bathroom she took of her blouse, tormenting the six-inch organ with her white bra. Kneeling down, she used her mouth to help make Tim lose control. He loved the feel of her lips on his cock. Monica did it so expertly; she knew the exact location of his sensitive spot, right under the cock-head, on the underside of his shaft. Tim started to moan, his knees buckled, and he had to hold on to the sink for support. Monica had been hoping for a quick fuck, but Tim was too far past the point of no return, and before long a stream of semen began spitting out. Sensing that it was on its way, Monica had risen and directed his penis to the toilet, which became the repository for his output. Tim had a lot of sperm that needed to be released, and Monica kept stroking and then fondling his cock as the eruptions continued. Like Lynn, she too knew about Tim's second wind, and she made sure that he was fully drained before relaxing her grip. Finally it ended.