Big Max Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's quite a subtle place. Make sure you're certain though, as you don't want to do something that you'll regret."

"Yeah, true," Clara said, covering up, "but you know, yolo and all that."

"And I don't mind a little pain." Clara looked Max in the eye as she said that, and she may as well have been saying 'hurt me with it, big man.'

"I'm going to change as well, Louise has the right idea - pizza in pyjamas." Clara skipped away, and Sophie went too to watch her friend undress.

Clara struggled to get her tight jeans down over her round arse cheeks in Sophie's bedroom, and eventually pulled them down her legs. Sophie put a hand on Clara's pussy and could feel without going inside her knickers how wet she was - although whether it was for her or Max or her mum she couldn't tell.

Clara put her baggy soft shorts on, and pulled off her top and bra. Sophie looked at Clara's superb tits - they weren't large, but were a perfect shape and the nipples looked too inviting to resist kissing them.

Sophie leaned in gently, as the call "pizza's here" rang out. She bit Clara gently and let her put a top on. Her nipples showed hard through them. Sophie didn't want to be left out, so she quickly stripped off herself, bending over to take her soaking knickers off with her arse pointed towards Clara. She tossed the little pair to her friend, and Clara looked her naked friend in the eyes as she raised them to her lips and licked the warm wet patch with the tip of her tongue.

Sophie smiled and blushed, then pulled on a pair of leggings with unicorns on, eschewing underwear altogether.

"Wow, slut competition," Clara giggled. "Let's go eat pizza."

When they returned to the kitchen in their obscene outfits Max and Louise looked sheepish, as though they had been caught in the middle of something, and Sophie recalled that under the table her mum was wearing only knickers.

"Here's yours, Mr Same Old Same." Clara slid Max's pizza in front of him. He seemed unsure whether to look hungrily at the pizza or at Clara's erect nipples in front of his face.

"Yours looks good, Louise, you want to share?" Clara eyed up Louise's pizza and still spoke with innuendo in her eyes.

"Let me see yours... Yeah ok we can go halves if you like."

And so the tension continued through the meal. Clara touched her bare feet against Max's leg under the table, stroking it and watching him assume it was Louise.

That gave her the confidence to reach a hand out, quickly and softly, and squeeze his semi erect cock through his jeans, so he nearly choked on his mouthful.

Then she touched Sophie, remembering her friend had tight leggings on and no knickers. She pressed hard while caressing her hot cunt and could soon feel the wetness soaking through Sophie's crotch. She smiled, wondering if she could make her friend come like this, at the dinner table in front of her mum and Max. In any case she'd make sure there was a guilty wet patch on her pussy - a little puddle of unicorn tears.

Sophie was trying to keep her face neutral, and follow the conversation, but then Clara slipped a hand inside her leggings and two fingers into Sophie's cunt and she had to make a little noise that she turned into clearing her throat.

'Dirty bitch is fingering me in front of my mum,' Sophie thought, as Clara wiggled her fingers against Sophie's g-spot. 'I hope she doesn't try and make me squirt on the kitchen floor.'

Clara retrieved her fingers from under the table and Sophie was then awestruck as her friend reached across with the same wet fingers to take a slice of her mum's pizza and ate it, giving Sophie a wicked look that said, 'I own that pussy.'

By the time all the pizza was finished, everyone was pretty desperate to return to their rooms, but keen not to seem that way. Each found an excuse to turn in early, and it wasn't long before Sophie and Clara were in front of Sophie's laptop screen again, ready to watch the action.

Both girls started topless this time and Sophie was comparing her breasts to her friend's. Her own were larger, like her mum's, and Sophie wanted someone to make them shake and bounce while they fucked her, just like she'd seen her mum's do when Max slammed her up the arse.

In the other room, Louise was on her knees again, worshipping Max's enormous cock and balls, unaware of her audience.

"It looks so delicious," Clara whispered.

"Mmmm," Sophie agreed. "Would you swallow his cum?"

"Swallow it? I'd gargle it!...I want it on my face...And on my tits." Clara was getting into her own imagery and watching Sophie's mum gagging on the big dick was helping.

"You'll get a load in your arse if you're not careful, knowing Max," Sophie said, trying to outdo her friend.

"Keep watching this, Sophie, I'm going to go and find something to fuck you with."

Clara swiftly and quietly left the room. At almost the same time, Louise declared on the screen that she had to pee and also left Max with a raging hard on that he kept entertained with his own hand.

In the hall, Clara saw Louise disappear into the bathroom but wasn't seen herself. She moved silently to the same door and waited until she heard the sound of Louise peeing.

Then she tried the handle, and found herself in the bathroom with Louise looking at her, startled and embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry..." Clara said quietly, but didn't leave. Looking Louise dead in the eye, Clara dropped her cotton shorts and knickers in one move and stood touching her pussy gently while Louise watched, amazed.

Louise finished peeing, bemused at Clara's presence and how the girl was masturbating in front of her so unexpectedly. With supreme confidence in the outcome, Clara approached Louise who was still seated, and held out her glistening fingertips towards her. Louise looked at the sexy girl with the filthy mind who evidently wanted to play, and she opened her lips and tasted Clara's fingers, knowing the gesture formed some kind of contact between them.

Then she wiped her own pussy and stood up, to kiss Clara on the lips with an inquisitive passion.

"Come with me," she said, "we were just getting started." As she said it, she touched her own fingers to Clara's strawberry blonde pussy and found it spilling excitement.

Clara gave a little gasp of ecstasy and whispered to Louise,

"I thought you'd never ask... You're both fucking hot, you know."

They both braved the hall half naked and when Louise entered her bedroom first with Clara still behind her she made Max close his eyes and stand up.

In her bedroom, Sophie impatiently wondered why Clara hadn't reappeared with something to fuck her with, as promised, and was intrigued by what new game her mum was introducing on the screen - Clara will miss this, she thought.

The next thing she saw made her jaw drop. Clara stepped forward into the room, and guided by her mum, quietly knelt in front of Max to take his hard cock in her mouth. She took her time, licking his shaft and pulling away to kiss his muscled abdomen. She made a little involuntary noise of enjoyment, and Max opened his eyes as the noise didn't sound like Louise.

When he saw Clara with her pretty young mouth around his cock and her eyes smiling up at him, he was about to exclaim but Louise kissed him hard, and pushed Clara's head so he slid further into her mouth.

"She's come to play," said Louise.

Sophie was both stunned and extremely turned on, although green with envy as her friend slobbered greedily on Max's dick.

Her mum had the same expression, she saw, and both of them were diddling their clits intensely as they watched Clara working as much of Max into her throat as she could.

"I want to watch you fuck her," Sophie heard her mum say in a voice trembling with lust.

Clara turned to Louise, drooling a little with her lips swollen and still on her knees.

"You can watch him fuck me. But we'll do you first. Open your legs."

Clara was bossy in the bedroom, and Louise stood in front of the kneeling redhead and raised a leg to rest on the bed, smiling and obeying the younger girl. Then she moaned aloud as Clara clamped her mouth around her cunt and licked her in a way she had never been licked before.

Sophie could hear her own fingers pumping wetly in and out of her cunt in the dark as she watched her friend slurping between her mum's legs and Max stared on, pumping his cock in horny disbelief.

Her mum ran her fingers through Clara's short red hair, moving her hips against the flicking tongue. Clara stopped just in time to leave Louise begging for an orgasm, and ran her fingertips over Louise's tattoo, echoing earlier.

She looked at Max, her face smeared with pussy juice, and said to him, "You should fuck her now, while she licks my cunt."

Max lifted Clara and kissed her, taking charge of the bossy girl briefly and because he wanted to taste Louise on her tongue. He touched her tits in wonder like she was an apparition, and slid his finger into her cunt to make her moan.

Sophie watched her friend climb up onto her mum's bed and spread her legs wide, displaying herself to Max and her mum, who took up her position on all fours in front of her.

Max entered Louise effortlessly and slid his large cock fully into her up to his balls, while Louise moved her face between Clara's parted legs and stared lustily at the girl's overflowing pink pussy.

"It's beautiful," Louise whispered.

"Lick it," Clara commanded, as Max began to move his hips so everyone could hear the sound of his dick sloshing in Louise's cunt.

Sophie wondered how long she could keep from coming as she watched her mum tentatively begin to lick her friend's pussy while Max pounded her from behind, forcing her face between Clara's shaking legs.

Clara reached for Louise's bouncing tits and held them, buttressing her against the forceful shoving of Max's dick up into her.

"Fuck yes," Clara hissed at Louise, "You do that just like your daughter, you know."

That had an impact on everyone, especially Sophie who moaned alone in her bedroom and put her other hand between her legs as well.

"You're a kinky slut, Clara Robinson," Louise chastised, taking her mouth from the swollen clit it was busy with.

"You bet," Clara replied, wriggling away and kneeling to get a good look at Max's cock sliding in and out. She looked directly towards where she judged the camera to be, and winked at Sophie.

Sophie watched dumbfounded as her friend spread her mum's arse cheeks apart and gazed down at Max's prick pistoning in and out, shining with her cum.

Clara gripped the base of his cock and pulled it out of Louise, before leaning forward and licking the grool from his shaft and then taking the whole thing in her mouth, bobbing and gagging noisily.

Sophie couldn't believe her friend's pornographic behaviour, and how she'd turned her fantasy into a reality. She had simply wandered into a threesome with her friend's mum and her partner. She seemed determined to fuck the whole family and to hell with the consequences.

'Yolo indeed,' thought Sophie, as Clara reinserted Max's dick into her mum and knelt up to kiss Max on the lips with her cunt-flavoured mouth.

Clara watched Louise's arsehole winking as Max thrusted, and slowly moved closer to it, now catching Max's eye as she did so, and pointing the tip of her tongue out to wiggle it and signal her intention. Sophie couldn't see the detail of what happened next but she heard the effect it had on her mum, who had to bite down on the duvet to avoid screaming as she started to come, while Clara tickled, teased and then poked Louise's anus with her tongue.

"She's licking my arse, Max, I'm coming."

Max was well aware of both of those things, and couldn't quite believe just how filthy this young girl was, who had apparently wandered in to fuck them.

But Clara was full of surprises, and moving swiftly, she reached into Louise's bedside drawer and took out the large vibrator, spitting heavily onto the hole she had been licking. She was already working it into Louise who was still coming before she really registered what was happening.

"Ungh, fuck yes... Push it up my arse, Clara, fuck me with it."

Sophie listened to her mum grunting and coming as Clara worked more of the toy up her tight, slippery back passage at the same time as Max fucked her. Then she turned on the vibrations.

Together, Max and Clara double-fucked Louise to another orgasm, making her quake all over until she begged for them stop, just so she could rest from coming so hard.

"I want to see you fuck her, Max."

Max picked Clara up quickly like a rag doll, and she giggled at his strength and at the sight of that vibrator she had left still sticking obscenely out of Louise's arsehole. Louise began to gently fuck herself with it as she watched her man toss Clara on her back and hold her ankles wide.

"I want your giant cock, max. Fuck her cum into me." Clara proved she was as good at talking dirty as Sophie's mum, and Sophie was on tenterhooks to see her friend accommodate that big dick.

Max allowed the meaty head of his cock to pop between Clara's full cunt lips, pausing to tease her and make her desperate for more. She moaned in a way that pleased all three onlookers when he slid half his shaft into her, displacing her accumulated nectar.

Sophie was listening carefully to the sounds Clara was making as Max began to move his hips, and probe her tight little pussy. She watched her mum still pumping the slippery toy up her arse while her boyfriend grunted as he started to fuck Clara harder.

Clara was moaning loudly and there was a sloppy clapping as Max pounded her. Louise clamped a hand over Clara's mouth, whispering,

"Shhh, Sophie will hear you."

"Let her hear me take his big dick. It will make her come on her fingers."

Clara was quite right, it was about to. Both of Sophie's hands were wet from playing in her wide open pussy. Max and Louise were determined to send Clara over the edge, and while Max slid in and out and put his thumb in Clara's mouth for her to suck, Louise rubbed her clit, then slipped a finger into Clara's arse and wiggled it inside her.

"Shit...I'm coming. Fuck...ungh...push that in further."

Louise obeyed, knowing how intense Clara's orgasm was, and thrilled at how the young girl bucked and shook, swearing obscenely and clutching Louise's fingertip with her sphincter.

Max couldn't take any more - the feel of Clara's young body trying to milk his cock as she came, and Louise's wiggling finger through her wall, comined with the sight of the two women sweaty, swearing and erotic were all to much for him, and he growled as he began to erupt into Clara's now-sloppy cunt.

"Fuck yeah, come in her young cunt! Pump her full of it."

Clara was still coming as Max was indeed spraying a very large load of cum into her depths, and when Louise slipped her finger out and traced Clara's lips with it, Clara simply opened them and sucked it, tasting her arse while she came.

When Max pulled his dick out of Clara it left her looking very thoroughly fucked, and brim full of cum.

"Thank you," Clara said breathlessly, and with true gratitude in her voice. She kissed Max softly, and then leant over Louise to kiss her too, and as she did so she gripped the base of the vibrator and pulled it out of Louise's arse, which hugged it tightly as it left, and gaped when it was gone.

"Where are you taking that?" Louise asked as Clara made to leave with it.

"I'm going to fuck your daughter in the arse with it, while I lick her pussy and make her squirt. But first she can clean up the mess Max has made of my cunt."

"Clara..."

There was shock in Louise's voice, although plenty more besides. No-one knew what she was going to say next, least of all Louise herself.

"...Be gentle," was all she finally said, and Clara gave a smile that betrayed her fondness for the mother and daughter, who were both so adventurous.

Sophie had managed to keep her orgasm at bay, hearing Clara's plans. In the dark, she heard her bedroom door open, and Clara stood before her, a little teardrop of Max's cum sliding down her thigh from her ravaged pussy. In her hand she held the vibrator - it was still buzzing gently.

Sophie stood and kissed her friend, who tasted of her mum's cunt. Their bellies touched as Clara pulled her close.

"You wanted Max's cum in your mouth. I've brought it for you. And also this - I promised I'd find you something to fuck you with."

"Max was right, Clara, you are a rare breed," Sophie said to her friend, as she kneeled eagerly between her legs, and went in search of her step dad's spent cum with her tongue.

**********

Max was hard again, and Louise was sleeping heavily, ruined by the intensity of the orgasms. He knew that down the hall, Clara was setting to work on Sophie and it was something he didn't want to miss - even hearing it was better than nothing.

He padded softly down the corridor, still naked, not thinking too hard about how he might explin himself if caught.

"...Suck it all out Sophie, it was a big load he gave me. His dick felt even bigger when he was coming."

Sophie slurped and guzzled the sperm from her friend's swollen cunt, savouring the taste of Max's cum mingled with Clara's. 'So fucking dirty,' Sophie thought. But she knew Clara was just getting started.

Sophie saw a movement through the corner of her eye - a shadow had changed shape. The door had opened a crack. Someone was there! Just watching, silently. She glanced at the screen, fearing hero it was Max in the corridor, she realised, watching her lick his cum out of Clara. Well, that was a new development.

She gave a final slurp and swallowed dramatically.

"All gone," she announced, and gave Clara a salty, cummy kiss.

"Well then, you're a filthy slut and you need a big dick in your arse." Clara pushed Sophie back onto the bed. Sophie wriggled around to make sure that Max would still be able to see, and Clara helped herself to a taste of Sophie's leakings.

"Wow, you've really been teasing this," she said between licks.

"Well, you have actually."

"I can't help it, your mum's a sexy slut and Max is a god. He fucked me better than anyone ever has before in my life. I came so hard I thought I was going to shit myself."

"Clara, you're so nasty!"

"Yep, you're learning that."

Clara made contact with Sophie's anus with the vibrator, and Sophie saw the crack at the door widen, and enough movement halfway down to know that Max was wanking as he watched them.

"It's too big!"

"Luckily, you're spilling lube out of your cunt. I could fit a train in you right now."

Clara dipped the toy into Sophie's pussy who bit her lip at how it filled her. She wished Max would step forward into the room and come on her face. She felt Clara position the toy at her arse again, this time very slippery, and when she pushed, Sophie groaned and it slid partly into her. The door swung a little further open.

Clara licked and sucked at her friend's clitoris, and steadily worked the buzzing, rigid cock up her rear orifice, watching Sophie's face carefully. Above her, Sophie's tits shone with sweat and blushed scarlet - she was about to go over the cliff edge.

She drew the toy out slowly and then pushed it fully home, nudging the tip deep in Sophie's dancing rectum. The first gush caught her off-guard, and Sophie gave a quiet scream, as her cunt hissed hot liquid into her friend's face. She set about giving Sophie a thorough rodding as more jets drenched her, and was then suddenly confused by some hot splashes arcing onto her naked legs and back from another direction. Max's silhouette stood a few paces into the room, firing ropes of hot cum onto Clara as Sophie sprayed her face.