Big Max Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max moaned despite himself - his step daughter was wanking him in her bedroom and begging him to fuck her arse, and he wondered why he wasn't inside her already.

He was going to ask how she knew about her mum's passion for anal. But then he noticed her shining laptop screen on her desk, with a clear image of the bed they had just left.

His anger rose again, mingling with how turned on he was. Sophie saw him notice her spy set up and waited for what he would say.

Abruptly, he flipped her over onto her front, horny with rage.

"So you've been watching us have you?"

His voice was stern as he hoisted Sophie onto all fours.

"And you want to know how it feels?"

Sophie heard max spit on his cock. He was holding her cheeks open and she felt his eyes gazing at her exposed arsehole.

"Is this what you want, Soph?"

His tone was still angry and punitive. But it turned Sophie on more that he was going to teach her a lesson, and she simply made a pornographic noise as she felt Max shove his enormous bell end through her rubbery arsehole.

"Yessss" she hissed, trying to relax as he forced it up her tight passage. Max grunted as more of his dick slipped deeper in his step daughter's rectum. She was remarkably like her mum in how well she took it.

"Let's see if you can really take it," he said gruffly, pushing the rest in so Sophie grunted.

She couldn't believe he'd got it all inside her there - it felt impossible. She felt a strong urge to shit his cock back out of her. Her body tried to, confused by the intruder, but he kept shoving and it was nudging so deep in her belly.

She looked back at Max, whimpering while he buggered her with increasing force. She could see in his eyes he was going to come soon, and she was on the edge again.

She found her clit and rubbed it while his balls slapped against her pussy.

"Fuck yes, do it. Ungh...shove it up my little arse...ungh... That's so big, Max...hurt me with it."

Max's fingertips dug into the cheeks of her arse trying to grip her as he slammed up inside her - her cunt farted crudely as her body tried to make room for the big, shoving dick in her bum.

"Do you like that, Soph, you dirty little slut? Come while I fuck it, just like your mum does."

That was enough of an instruction for Sophie, who watched Max's expression as she squealed "I'm coming" and gushed another hot cascade of liquid onto his thighs.

Max grunted and began to come as well, spurting a giant load into his step daughter's bowels, while her pussy kept leaking and her body milked his pulsating cock. His dick surged and spat ever more gobs of spunk deep into Sophie's arse.

"Fuck, I can feel your cum. That's so hot. There's loads," Sophie panted as it kept twitching deep inside her, emptying his balls.

They stayed as they were, entangled and both trying to breathe, their eyes working overtime to establish that things were ok between them, and all was forgiven.

Max pulled his big dirty dick out of Sophie's bum with a soft pop and watched some cum leak from her distended hole.

"I'm going to have to sit on the toilet to try and get that out," she told him with a smile.

She continued, flirting again, "I'm sorry I tricked you. You taught me a lesson with that thing."

"Well I don't think you'll need any more lessons from now on."

"Never say never," Sophie said with a little laugh. "I might fail my exams."

"Better hit the books then, kiddo." Max chuckled.

"Better hit the shower then, Daddy," Sophie used her 'teasing Max' voice and threw in the last word to mess with him.

"Can't have Mum sucking on that monster in that state."

She gave his balls a little squeeze. Some cum bubbled out of her arse and she giggled.

"You girls are so messed up," Max said.

"You love it," Sophie replied. "I'm starving. What's for lunch?"

"Not so fast, Princess, you've given me a lot of cleaning up to do. You've soaked your mum's bed, remember?"

"That's not my fault, your dick's too big for my little pussy."

Sophie was playing with it as she teased him now, and used two fingers inside it to push a trickle more cum out of her arse with an obscene squelch.

"I'm sorry to hear that, although you seemed to take it up your arse ok." Max stepped towards her.

"You didn't give me much choice." Sophie spoke breathlessly now, masturbating for Max and hoping to entice him to lick her.

"...You've made both my little holes sore with that monster, and I think you should kiss them better."

Max looked from her sparkling blue eyes to her shining pink pussy lips and noticed he was rock hard again.

"I thought you were starving...?"

"I'm all kinds of starving," Sophie said as Max knelt at the edge of her bed and she spread her legs wide for her step dad's tongue.

"Clara is too," she added with a big sigh as Max began to lick her. "Next time she can play as well."

Max pretended not to hear as he lapped busily at Sophie's pussy, and tried not to think about her mum, and the future.

12