Big Mike Ch. 15

Story Info
Day two of Felicia's service as Mike's personal hooker.
6.1k words
4.41
6.1k
6

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orders for the second day were to show up at his work at five, dressed up like a model again. It was hot for an autumn day when I stepped off the bus, as I had a couple weeks earlier. I walked through the parking lot wearing three inch heels and a tight, form-fitting dress. This one was navy blue with white trim, and exposed my arms, cleavage, and legs below the knee. I'd done my hair and makeup and was looking pretty fantastic as I walked into the comic book shop.

It had been a little awkward the first time because I'd been obviously out of place. That was just as true this time, but magnified because I didn't know what Mike was going to do or say. Nerds filled the aisles and it was surprisingly busy. To no great surprise, I was the only female in the place, so I stood out as much as I could as I walked between Dragonball figurines and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Mike sat behind the counter, just as he had been when I'd first laid eyes on him. He looked like a burly mountain sitting on his stool, his rounded shoulders slumped forward and his brawny, fat arms pressing into the countertop. He wore his black-framed nerd specs and his black beard was as shaggy and unkempt as ever. He noticed me but didn't react much. Only his thick eyebrows bounced up in recognition, while his coworkers and customers were giving me no less than an awkward stare.

"Hey." I didn't know what tone to take with him. I just assumed it would be better to err on the side of brevity.

"Hey. You're looking good." I didn't smile too much when he complimented me, unsure if he wanted me to appear as his girlfriend or his call girl.

"Thanks."

"We're going to my place again. Aron's gone tonight."

"Oh...thank god." It was a little joke but Mike didn't offer me even a smirk.

"I'm giving you my key and some cash. Go buy me a flat of beer and wait at home for me. I'll be done at six."

He handed me his key and another hundred. I took it without question and started to envision how the evening might proceed. While I lingered at the counter, running my eyes across his expansive body, a familiar face appeared near by us with a box full of comics. I made eye contact and pointed to him while my memory struggled with the name.

"Craig! Right?"

He nodded with a smirk, giving me a look over from head to toe.

"Yeah. Felicia...how're things?"

Craig was the owner of the shop Mike worked at. I'd met him the same time as Mike. Apparently Mike had been working there for longer than Craig had and knew more about the comics. When the old owner had wanted to sell, Craig had been quick to jump on it and he'd been grandfathered into the business. Mike complained about Craig a bit, but he hadn't had the entrepreneurial instinct to take the opportunity for himself, so he was stuck being the second banana.

Craig and I shot the shit for a bit before I noticed that Mike wasn't saying anything. As much as I wanted to play the girlfriend role and get chummy with Mike's friends and coworkers, I didn't want to linger too long.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna run. I'll see you around."

I bid farewell to Craig but didn't say anything to Mike. I knew he didn't need to hear me confirm anything. I would follow his instructions and we both knew that.

I walked outside and headed across the street to the liquor store at the mall. It was really quite hot out, like the final throes of summer coming in Autumn. The hot weather suited my revealing outfit well. I caught stares as I entered the liquor store through the mall. Mike wanted a flat of PBR, so I picked that up and grabbed some Smirnoff ice for myself. I had them bag it up for me and then I had the arduous task of walking back to Mike's place carrying thirty full cans, while wearing three inch heels, under the late summer sun. My shoulders were killing me by the time I got to Mike's but I figured it was at least a good trap workout.

When I arrived, Aron wasn't home. Hopefully Mike was correct when he said it would just be the two of us, though I wondered how much he even cared about that. I put the beer away in the fridge and enjoyed the new feeling of being alone in his apartment. It was interesting to be in that space without Mike's big body as a distraction. I was able to take my time and explore.

I peeked into Aron's room and noticed some pictures of family and friends. Mike's room had nothing of the sort. I wondered what his family was like, and if I'd get to meet them or not. He parents, sisters, and an uncle who all lived in the city, though I didn't know much about them.

I had almost an hour until Mike would be off, so I reckoned I should shower. It was really hot out so I figured I might as well be as fresh as I could be. As the water ran over my naked body I thought about what Mike had done to me the night before: the teasing, the bondage, the degradation. I asked myself if it would be the same, and if so, how long I'd be able to withstand that playful abuse. I finished the shower without a clear answer.

After the shower I didn't see a point in putting my clothes back on, so I just suited up in my lavender bra and panties and walked around apartment some more. Mike still wasn't home, so I started cleaning. Aron and Mike's apartment wasn't that bad, but it was typical bachelor-messy. There was mildew and films and stains and crumbs everywhere. I cleaned around the kitchen and bathroom sinks mostly, scrubbed the toilet, and wiped down the kitchen counter. I stared at the broken cupboard that Mike had battered me into, just a few days prior. I chuckled at the wooden door hanging off its busted hinge, and wondered what else we might break.

It was after six but Mike wasn't home yet. He told me that he took the bus sometimes, but I guess he'd decided to walk because he was taking his sweet time. Being bored and ancy, I began organizing the fridge to kill more time. By the time the front door opened, I had expertly organized all the spare condiments into their own categories. As much as I wanted to see Mike, I almost didn't want to stop; the thrill of organizing was that great.

"Hey big man." I popped up from my knees in front of the fridge and leaned into the counter to face him. Clearly he had walked home, because Mike was sweating profusely. His grey t shirt was stained dark below the pits and his brow and temples were beaded with sweat. It had been pretty hot out when I'd walked home, but clearly Mike's bulk amplified the effect.

"Hmm, look at you. Purple panties."

I slid my hands around my body playfully and lifted the cups of my bosom.

"Umm...they're lavender." I spoke with sass to correct him.

"Whatever. Get over here."

I walked around the counter to stand before him at the little hallway by the front door. I posed, letting him look me over. He appraised me with a nod but no smile.

"Hands against the wall and bend over," he ordered. The role playing had begun.

I obeyed, planting my palms against the wall next to the bathroom. I spread my legs into an A and stuck my butt out. Mike leaned against the wall and loomed over me, his six foot eight, near eight hundred pound body making me feel like a kid in the presence of an authoritative adult figure. I could feel the heat emanating from his big body; he still breathed heavily from the walk home.

"Nice." He said only a word before his big hand came down and smacked my ass firmly. His thick fingers swirled around my butt and gently probed between my cheeks. I cooed my response while he toyed with me.

"What do you think I'm going to do with you today, slut?"

I looked up at him, unsure. "I don't know." Mike kept squeezing me while he looked down into my eyes.

"I could do anything, since I own you now." His hand was turning me on like crazy

"Yeah, you do. You could do anything to me."

Mike's deep voice added pressure to the grip of his hand. It was incredible how fast he was able to put me in the mood. It had only been a couple weeks but Mike had adapted from being a reclusive nerd into a dominant sexual being.

"You have any requests? Before I make up my mind, little girl?"

I was kind of surprised to hear him ask, but I realized what he was doing. He'd gone a bit rough with me the day before, and was giving me a chance to set the mood without breaking character.

"Oh, well...I was hoping...that you could fuck me...on top. I brought something to help."

Mike clenched my ass hard when I said that. I whimpered and panted into the wall.

"Oh really? I wonder what that is...I don't think there's anything that could stop me from crushing you once I'm on top. But maybe that's just what you want, you little slut." Mike slapped my ass hard, and I squealed at the shock. "You just want me to crushfuck you into oblivion, don't you?" Another brutal smack made me go numb below the waist for a second. I literally wobbled on shaky knees.

Oh god...daddy, you're gonna break me."

Mike's second and third fingers slipped firmly between my thighs and he hefted me back up to my feet with ease. My pressure of his fingertips curled into my throbbing pussy.

"Yeah, that's what you want. And maybe I'll give it to you, if you're a good girl. Are you a good girl?"

"Oh, yes daddy!" Mike's hand slipped out from between my thighs mercifully.

"Then on you knees. Where you belong, slut."

I didn't waste time lowering myself down to the wood panel floor. My tailbone honestly hurt from his smacks to my ass but it was wearing off. I sat on my heels and turned to face him, looking up at the looming, sweaty giant. He looked down at me with a small smile.

"Oh yeah...what an obedient little girl. Just ready to please. I hope you weren't lying when you said you like my musk, little girl. Because It was pretty hot out there and I worked up a good sweat."

Mike pulled down his sweatpants and released some warm, swampy air from between his thighs. He wasn't bluffing. The walk home had helped accumulate about a gallon of sweat covering his hairy thighs and crotch.

"Show me how much you like my taste. If you're lying, I'll have to punish you some more."

The heat and stink of his crotch was overpowering, stronger than he'd been before, but the sting of his palm on my tender ass was fresh, which scared me more. I leaned in to him and licked my lips, psyching myself up to not only taste, but savour the salty tang of his crotch.

Mike held up his huge belly, revealing the white underwear that barely contained his paunch and genital bulge. As my face neared that warm bounty, I inhaled a truck full of crotch odour. I almost gagged as the damp cloth touched my face, but I stayed strong. I told myself that I loved his smell and his taste, and as my lips pressed into his sweat soaked underwear, I found that fiction becoming truth.

Mike moaned a soft, deep sigh of pleasure as my lips began to knead into his damp underwear and kiss the genital flesh beneath. I gave the fabric a big lick, around the bulging curve of his testicles, across where his cock lay, and up into the big paunch. My forehead pressed into his sweaty belly to stop my ascent, but I repeated this upward motion, tasting his sweat and stirring his cock.

"Ohh, good girl. You like that taste, little girl? You like that smell?"

"Ohh, daddy, I do. I love it. Your sweat is no nice. I wish I could bathe in it."

I buried my face into his underwear, making love to his crotch. I wanted to convince him of my obsession and avoid another brutal spank. His stiffening cock told me that he believed me. By that point I knew that Mike loved power and domination. Kneeling, begging, and worshipping seemed to get him rock hard right away. Even then he was getting off on the idea of dominating me with his body odour.

And truthfully, so was I. It wasn't effortless to bury my face into his sweaty crotch, soaking up the hours of sweat that had accumulated between his furry thighs, but it wasn't torture either. It was like a challenge that I had a knack for. And the more I tasted and inhaled and worshipped and begged, the more I felt able to sink even lower and adore him even further.

Mike shifted one hand to the back of my head and clenched my skull hard, pulling me into his crotch. His smell intensified as his sweat bathed my face, and the strength of his grip reminded me how powerless I was in his grasp. He grinded my face into his underwear until my whole face and neck were damp with his crotch sweat before letting go.

"Hoohh...alright. Since you like my sweat so much..." Mike started pulling down his pants a bit more. "My balls are should be real tasty for you."

I sat back and looked up at him, the big hairy brute fumbling with the hem of his pants, his brow damp, his pits stained. As he pulled down his pants and his undies to reveal his erect cock and fuzzy underbelly, I was hit with another wave of heat. He was so massive and his body produced such warmth, I felt as though I'd either be crushed and boiled by his overwhelming presence; he was like a sexy fat version of the colossus from Attack on Titan. I wanted the delicious bounty that lay before me, but I wanted more.

"Aron's not coming home, right?" The was more rhetorical than anything. "So why bother with the pants? Why don't you just get rid of them?"

It was a request, but more of a challenge. Mike looked down at me, hesitating. Despite how many times I spelunked between his thighs, I still hadn't seen him fully naked. I still hadn't seen that big fat ass.

I saw his hesitation and quickly returned to character.

"Please, daddy! Please let me see!" I shuffled back onto my hands and knees, which I knew he loved the sight of, and begged properly. "I wanna lick the sweat off your thighs. I need it. Your whole body is so goddamned sexy and I wanna see all of it!"

Mike balked for a second, surely juggling his newfound sexual confidence with his conditioned reluctance to strip. He was quiet for a good five seconds, before he took one step back towards the door, locked the deadbolt, and kicked off his shoes.

"You wanna see everything, little girl? Take off my socks."

I couldn't help but smile with excitement as he leaned against the wall so that I could begin peeling his first sock off. To no great surprise, his shoes were holding in a tsunami of stink. I steeled myself as I leaned in and peeled the damp sock from his fat ankle. Soon both socks were off and his sweatpants quickly came down.

I steadied myself on hands and knees and craned my neck to look up at Mike's gargantuan legs. Compared to his giant torso, he actually had comparatively short legs, but they were so incredibly thick it was phenomenal. His broad, fat feet each suffered under a roll of solid flesh that cascaded from his calf over each ankle. The black hair on the top of his swollen feet exploded into a forest of fur up his trunk-like shins and fat, rotund calves. Like his ankles, his huge knees seemed to bear the weight of the world as they were each smothered by a roll of thigh flesh that spilled over in three hundred and sixty degrees. In particular, the furry slopes of flesh spilled more towards one another and pressed together into a dark canyon of thigh meat. Mike was still, facing me, but I could glimpse how far behind him his ass stuck out.

I was floored, yet again. The sight of him was so magnificent. Even with his grey t-shirt still on, covering his huge belly and chest, the sight of him naked from the hips down was divine. I could've stayed like that for an hour, but Mike was done being purely ogled.

"Lick, slut."

I obeyed, pressing my lips into his hairy shin. It was damp with perspiration, and I kneaded a mouthful of sweat and body hair between my lips.

"Nu-uh," Mike corrected. "Start with the feet."

Mike demanded more degradation before we could proceed. I didn't mind at all. His smell and his taste had become normal to me. Pressing my tongue down into the fat dome of his foot was effortless, and sliding it along his foot and up his ankle was a pleasure. I lapped up the sweat and my tongue ran along his coarse, shaggy leg hair. I licked his fleshy shin, and kissed the lovely, grand circumference of his huge calf.

We stayed like that for a while, Mike playing with his cock while I made love to his hairy legs. Once I'd adequately worshipped his feet, ankles, and shins, I migrated north to the weight of his thigh bulk spilling over his knees, I tilted my head and pressed my tongue deep into the crevice of hairy flesh , his thigh roll pressing into my face as I tasted the salty swat there.

"Alright, that's enough. My balls aren't going to lick themselves."

Mike snapped a bit, urging me to attend to his genitals. I honestly could've just gotten lost in every sweaty crevice, but I didn't want to make him wait. I pressed my tongue into his corpulent thigh flesh and slid my way up towards his crotch. I didn't waste any time, and just dove in face first into the hot swamp of his furry thighs. Underbelly smothered by forehead, and his testicles sweaty blinded me and flooded my nostrils.

"Oh, shit." Mike was taken aback by my gusto, as my nose and tongue drew dangerously close to his taint and the whiff of his ass crack had unmistakably flooded my nostrils. Mike reflexively brought his thighs together to protect his crevice, which caused my face, head, and shoulders to be squashed by the giant walls of hairy flesh.

I whimpered a little squeak, but my voice was thoroughly muffled by his engrossing mass. All I could do was move my lips and tongue to gently massage his furry scrotum until he got used to the feeling and shifted his stance to release me. Mike again gripped my head and guided my skull higher up to where he wanted me. His heavy testicles slid along my face until I had taken one big nut into my mouth and begun suckling.

"Hooohhhh, fuck, yeah."

From there, I tasted and worshipped him as I knew how to do without effort. Mike played with his cock as I bathed his scrotum in saliva and moved on to the other ball. The taste of his sweat was truly becoming delicious to me, and the stink of his unwashed crotch had become normal, even desirable.

My own loins were becoming wetter than a waterslide, ready for his growing cock as soon as he felt like blessing me with it. As my tongue slid up his shaft, it didn't seem like it would be long before my pussy was ordained by the mighty rod.

I sucked hard on the base of his cock, burying my face into the meat shield that his paunch provided. From there I slid my tongue back and forth in sloppy diagonals up the shaft of his cock before arriving at the erect corona that had swollen to its fattened glory. Mike was still holding up his belly for me, so I had no challenge in taking almost his whole cock into my mouth and diluting the salty sweat there with my warm saliva.

"Hoohhh, Jesus Christ..." Mike relished my affection, but I didn't want to drown in his ejaculate just yet. I wanted him to fuck me. I pulled back, letting his heavy, wet cock dangle.

"Did I say you could stop?" I knew I had to get into character quickly to persuade him.

"Oh, daddy! I want you to fuck me! Please! Your big body on top of me...your fat cock inside of me! I can't stand it! I need it!"

I pouted like a child, wondering if I was pushing it too far. Mike conceded though. He pushed out a heavy breath before crossing his arms and glowering down at me in authoritative performance.

"Oh yeah? And how should we do that? What's this thing you brought?"

I put my palms together and clapped cutely in excitement.

"Ooh, let me show it to you."

I got up to go get my bag, but Mike ordered me back down instantly.

"Hey. Hands and knees, slut." His command was like a switch to my nervous system, causing me to topple back to the ground instantly. Like a good dog, I crawled over to my bag and showed him what I'd brought.

"What the fuck is this?" He held the firm, flesh-toned piece of plastic in his hands, unsure of what I was showing him.

12