Big Mike's Dream Comes True Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy treats her uncle Mike to more than just a fun dinner.
3.4k words
4.71
33.7k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIG MIKE'S DREAM COMES TRUE Ch. 2

Here's another one for you, Big Mike, though I hope everyone finds something in it to enjoy.

Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen and more than happy with everything that's going on.

*

Although the TV was blaring away, I wasn't really paying attention to whatever crap was on. I'd watched the news that was nothing but one depressing story after another. And I really didn't give a shit if some overly excited contestant, jumping up and down like they were going to pee their pants, won a car on a gameshow or not.

On my back on the couch, I was too busy keeping an eye on the door hoping my niece Tammy would be coming back. Especially after all the kinky fun we'd shared last night.

Ever since, every last thing she did to me, kept re-playing in my head. The way she'd sucked me off. Then slid that sweet little pussy over me and rode me till I'd come hard enough to nearly black out. Fuck, that was hot. Insanely hot. Then just to top it off, she gave me a sweet little tit-fuck that sent a river of cum shooting straight up to my chin. That luckily for me, she'd been more than happy to lick off.

She'd mentioned as she was leaving that her mother -- my sister -- would be working nights for a few weeks, so she'd be coming to take care of me for a while. Now I could hardly wait to see what else she had up her sleeve.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long to find out.

I looked up, and Tammy was walking in the door smiling, and carrying in a bag of fast food.

After she'd plopped it on the coffee table, she tipped her head. "How you feeling tonight, Uncle Mike?"

I nodded, eyeing her, with my pulse picking up. "Good. I'm feeling pretty good."

She smirked, letting her gaze land on my dick that was already lurching under the blanket. I'd decided not to wear any clothes today, not even my boxers, just in case she wanted to get busy with me again.

And I got a feeling my dick knew that she was back, because I could feel the little bastard twitching, and just itching for some more action.

"I know my mom's always nagging you to eat right. But I figured you might enjoy a burger, some fries and a milkshake, for a change."

I flashed her a grateful smile, touched that she'd think of getting me something she knew I'd enjoy -- aside from the hot sex. "Thanks. My wallet's on the kitchen counter, if you want to take out what I owe for this."

She shook her head, dropped down to the floor by the coffee table and handed me one of the bags. "It's okay. You've treated me often enough, so this is on me."

I liked that she remembered that I enjoyed a strawberry milkshake with a burger. And extra cheese, too I noticed, when I lifted the bun to take a peek. "Thanks," I said before I dug in.

It was good, too. Nice and juicy, and the milkshake was creamy and cold and went down nice with the burger.

"So..." I wiped at my mouth with a napkin. "How are things going in college?"

She shrugged. "Pretty good. I'm top of my class right now, so I'm hoping it'll help me get a job once I graduate."

Tammy had always been good in school. But art was her real passion, from the time she could hold a crayon. I still had a ton of pictures she'd drawn for me as a kid stored in a box somewhere.

"You're in graphic design, right?"

She nodded and said, "Yep," as she dragged a few fries through the ketchup she'd squirted on the paper beside her burger, before she popped them in her mouth.

She looked pretty artsy too, in her short black dress, fishnet stockings and red heels with her long purple and hot pink hair cascading down her back in waves.

"So, did the visiting nurse come and see you today?"

"No, not today," I said, reaching for my shake. "I won't see her again till day after tomorrow."

She nodded and started to smile, a sly little smile that had me wondering where her mind was wandering now. "Then, once you're done with your dinner, I think your daughter better give you a sponge bath."

I could feel my eyes flare and I nearly choked on my last bite of burger. Fuck, it sounded like our Daddy/daughter fun was back on. And she wanted to give me a bath. I could already imagine her running those delicate little hands all over me.

I looked down and could actually see my cock starting to twitch even harder under the blanket, as I wondered what kind of erotic fantasy she was going to play out with me tonight.

After we'd finished and she'd discarded the remnants of our meal, she went into the bathroom and came back carrying a wash basin and a wash cloth with a couple of towels draped over her shoulder.

Once she'd put it all on the coffee table, she threw back the blanket and her eyes nearly popped right out of her head when she saw how hard I was, standing straight up in the air like a flag pole.

"Holy, fuck. Are you ever hard," she murmured, then leaned over and slowly ran her hand along my erection, before she wrapped me in her fist and gave me a few pumps.

Already, I could feel my heart starting to pound and that was before she even started to run her hands over the rest of me to wash me.

Once she'd finally let go of my dick, she tucked a towel under me. Then smiling into my eyes, she ran the damp wash cloth gently over my face, my neck and down across my chest. After she'd washed under my arms, she rinsed it out and started to wash down over my abs, and all around my cock in slow lazy drawn-out circles, getting me even harder, and really getting my heart pounding.

I could feel my breath hitch as she took her sweet time sliding the wet cloth up and down and up and down along my rigid cock, making my balls start to tighten. As she cupped and washed my heavy balls, she remarked, "Ooh, I'm such a lucky girl, to have such a big, hard Daddy. And once I've got him nice and clean, I've got some ideas for a little more fun tonight."

I just nodded, enjoying the way she was sliding her hot little hands all over me.

As she made her way down my legs to my feet, I could hardly wait for the sexy fun to start. Didn't matter what she had in mind, I'd sure as hell be on board.

After she'd run the towel over me and dried me off, she said, "Okay, let's get you on your side, so I can do your back."

And as she ran the cloth from my neck down to my ass, my cock just wouldn't stop lurching, probably assuming that as soon as she was done, the fireworks would be starting again.

Once she had me all clean and nice and dry, I looked up and my heart nearly stopped in my chest when she took hold of the hem of her dress and started lifting it over her head. And underneath... she wasn't wearing a damn thing! I just loved the way her breasts bounced as she tugged the dress over her head, with all that colorful hair cascading around her shoulders. Sure that I'd never seen anything hotter.

Smirking, she sauntered over to me, tipped her head and suggested, "How about a little pie for dessert?" And before I knew it, her knees were around my ears and her hot little pussy was sinking down to my mouth.

Clutching her smooth, lush ass in my hands, lashing my tongue along her slit, part of me couldn't believe that I was eating out my niece. But the part of me that was getting off on the feel of her soft, warm pussy sliding over my tongue was too thrilled to care. I'd always loved the feeling of going down on a woman -- and being able to feast on Tammy's hot little pie, felt almost too good to be real.

"Oooh, Daddy," she cooed, sinking her hands into my hair as I squeezed her ass tight in my hands and sank my tongue deep into her pussy to give her a nice little tongue fucking. "That feels soo good."

No shit. The girl felt like heaven and tasted even better.

Digging my fingers in her lush backside, massaging her ass cheeks as I suckled her clit, she had me smiling against her sex at the way she started to shudder and moan, as she eagerly ground her pussy against my mouth.

Sitting up, with her head tossed back, her long, colorful hair tickling my thighs, moaning and twisting her nipples between her fingers as I worked the living fuck out of her cunt, I could hardly believe what was happening. All I knew was that I'd never seen anything as arousing in my life as watching her shiver as she got off.

As she rocked her pussy against my mouth, basically fucking my face, I could feel my cock jumping, desperate to get in on the action.

Soon, I hoped to be balls deep in tight, hot pussy, once I had her coming all over my tongue.

Dangling her tits over me, with her hands digging into my hair, she moaned, "Oh, fuck, Daddy, I'm coming so hard. Eat me Daddy, eat me up."

Like I'd want to quit now, now that I was totally consumed in the taste, feel and erotic smell of my sexy little daughter. It was like I'd died and wound up in pussy eating heaven. Her juicy little pie had to be the sweetest thing that ever slid across my tongue.

Watching her going into a full body shudder, still lapping away at her clit, I slid a finger into her pussy, then slowly pushed just the tip of my pinky finger into her tight little ass. And man did that make her squeal. "Holy fuck!" she cried out, as her pussy began to gush, bathing my mouth in what felt like a river of hot, sweet juice.

Hungrily lapping up everything she gave me, I kept sliding my finger in and out of her ass as she shook and shivered, till her chest was heaving so hard, I could tell she was fighting to breathe.

I tugged her head down and kissed her, to let her have a taste of her sweetness. And she seemed to enjoy it, the way she smiled against my mouth, tightly winding her fingers through my hair.

"Oh, wow. That was so fucking hot!" she declared, pulling back and smiling into my eyes, as she started shimmying her way down my body, till she was sliding her big luscious tits over my thighs.

Then it was my turn to groan as she got between my legs, wrapped her warm little hand around me and began to sink my cock deep into her mouth.

"You know if you turn around, we could do a little sixty-nine, and I could get you off again," I told her, smiling into the dark, heated look in her eyes.

Just the thought of it had her eyes flaring and her face lighting up with an eager little smile. And before I knew it, I was back feasting on her hot little puss, with my dick sliding over her tongue, till I could feel it brushing the back of her throat.

Realizing that she was into kink, I pushed two fingers into her pussy and gave her a little finger fuck as I worked her tight little asshole with my tongue. And the way she was desperately moaning around my cock as she thrust her pussy against my face had me almost ready to shoot my load.

Fuck, I could hardly believe that the hottest sex I'd ever have would be with my kinky little niece.

As she gently rolled my balls between her fingers, and slid her tongue around my cockhead, I could feel my balls getting tight, preparing for blast-off. If that wasn't enough, she moaned and slid me over her tongue, all the way to the back of her throat, and actually managed to constrict her throat muscles and swallow around the head.

The way she had my heart pounding almost out of my chest, from the wonder of her amazing orals skill, I knew I wouldn't last long. But since she was being so generous, I really wanted to feel her come all over my tongue again, to taste her juices as she fell to pieces.

Determined to get her off, I slid my tongue back into her pussy and worked her clit in circles, with one finger sliding hard and fast in and out of her tight little asshole, giving her a nice little taste of anal.

It didn't take long and she was a shivering mess, desperately moaning and sucking me back so hard, like milking my cock had become her life's mission. I smiled, knowing she'd be getting a mouthful at the same time as she filled me up with a nice, sweet load of red hot, pussy juice.

In the same breath, we both began to shudder as we came, with me growling and clamping down hard on her ass as my dick began to spurt. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as I shot my load deep into her hot, sucking mouth.

My dick pulsing like crazy, I came like a tidal wave, pumping my load down her throat, while she squealed and squirted her juice in my mouth. Happily sated, smiling against her pussy, I lapped up everything last drop she gave me.

Now this was my idea of sex, hot and dirty and no-holds-barred.

Tammy softly whimpered as she slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth. While I kept licking at her pussy, loving the way she shivered from the aftershocks, right to the tips of her toes.

"Holy fuck! Now that's what I call getting off," she murmured, sounding a little breathless. Then she turned her head, and smiled over her shoulder at the sight of me, slicked up to my eyebrows with her juices.

Smiling right back at her, I gave her one more long, slow drag of my tongue along the length of her pussy, with a little swirl around her asshole, just to give her a little more of what she needed. And after I'd pressed a kiss to both her ass cheeks, letting out another little satisfied moan, she collapsed on top of me, like she was too boneless to move.

But I sure didn't mind, since I still had her pussy right in my face, all nice and pink, and hot juicy, looking like it needed to be fucked.

So, naturally, just the thought of sinking balls deep into such a sweet, tight little cunt had my cock starting twitching like crazy again. I could feel Tammy finally starting to stir, since the horny little fucker was probably poking her in the face.

She turned and got onto her knees, coyly smirking at me. "So, tell me, does Daddy need his little girl to ride him?"

I just nodded, breathlessly waiting for her to sink her hot, little pussy down over my cock.

I'd never got this hard this fast in my life before her. But fuck me, if I wasn't ready to go again.

Just the thought of her sliding her pussy down and riding me, right after sucking me off was more than a dream come true. It felt so much hotter than porn, because this was real, this was happening. The tight heat of her, sinking down over my cock, had to be the best thing I'd ever felt, especially as she leaned over me to let have a taste of her big, luscious tits.

As I filled my hands with her heavy breasts, kneading them in my palms, suckling at her erect nipples one after the other, Tammy was letting out a long slow, delighted sounding moan as she gingerly sank her cunt right down to my thighs, till she was balls deep with my cockhead up against her womb. The way she was shivering, I thought she was going to come just from me toying with her girls as I thrust my hips and filled her up to the max.

"Oh, fuck, you feel good, Daddy," she murmured, swirling her hips so that I'd hit her just where she needed me inside. As she rocked her pussy back and forth on my dick, her eyes on mine, she murmured, "I half-wondered if I was dreaming about all the kinky shit we did last night, especially since I'd never seen or felt a cock even half as big as yours. But wow, this is no dream. You just feel so tight inside me, it almost hurts. But it's a really nice kind of pain that's got my pussy feeling all tender and tingly. And I know I've never felt anything even half as this good before. It's like you've got a magic wand that knows just what my little puss needs."

Chuckling, I thrust my hips up and smiled at the way she whimpered as I filled her up even tighter. "You feel really good, too," I told her as she pushed down on my shoulders and began to slide her pussy up till she had just the tip inside her, before plunging it right back down, till she was balls deep again and really starting to whimper.

"Oh, I just love the feeling of fucking my big, hard Daddy."

"And Daddy loves the feel of his baby's pussy riding his cock," I said right back.

She smirked as she kept bouncing her ass on my thighs. And I just groaned, sure that I'd never felt anything as good, or ever experienced anything this wild in my life.

To give her a little more of what she needed, I slid a finger over clit and started to rub around in circles, while twisting at her nipples.

"Oooh, Daddy, I'm coming so fucking hard," she finally cried out, clenching me so wickedly hard inside her, I swear my eyes were crossing and I started seeing stars as I felt my balls letting go as my dick began to pulse like crazy.

As I filled her up with another load, she just kept clamping around me till she'd milked me of every last drop I had.

Blissed out and breathless, as my head fell back against the pillow, I dug my hands into her hips to keep her falling off the couch. She just looked so wiped out after coming that hard all over again.

Her breasts heaving, and every inch of her trembling, she smiled down at me, and said, "Wow!"

We both laughed, because I think both of us were more than a little surprised at how good we were together.

Then she shocked me again, when slid her pussy off my semi and crawled down between my legs. Smiling up into my eyes, she took her time and slowly and carefully licked me clean.

After she'd shimmied back into her dress and covered me with the blanket, she dropped a kiss on my forehead. Her lips turned up in a naughty little smile, stroking her hand over my cheek, she said, "See you tomorrow night, Uncle Mike." Then she picked up her purse, winked and said, "And maybe I'll bring you a surprise."

As I watched her sweet, lush ass walk out the door, lifting my gaze, I turned my attention to the ceiling, and let out a sigh.

When she'd brought dinner, I'd thought the milkshake was a nice treat. But now I could hardly wait to see what else she had in mind for her 'Daddy.'