Big Mutha Truckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

He clicked on APPLY and ended out of the menus back to Noaj's TSO session. Pressing ALT and F2, he broke out of the HSM wait.

"There! ALT-F1 is your PA1 key, F2 is PA2, and so on."

"Thanks Einreb! You're a life saver!"

"No problem," Einreb answered and went back to counting bagels.

###

After several days had passed, he sent an email to Nerak Klov asking her if they had reached a decision yet.

Her reply the following day was that they had chosen another candidate.

He replied asking her for some feedback why he was passed over, and she replied again saying that he wasn't very strong technically.

"Damn!" Einreb said to his computer. "I'm as strong as anyone! I'm just not a good salesman."

###

Several weeks passed without any further job leads when Mit Nahanahs, his immediate supervisor at Guardian, stopped by his cubicle and asked to see him privately.

Mit spoke in his thick London accent, "Einreb, we've had some complaints from the head of maintenance about the bathrooms."

"What about the bathrooms?" Einreb asked.

"He says you've left messes in the bathrooms on two occasions."

Einreb thought quick. There had been a few times that his diarrhea after an occasional heavy lunch had overwhelmed a toilet in the men's room and caused it to overflow. But remembering advice that his lawyer gave him after the settlement of his frame-up by AT&T, he knew the best defense against almost any accusation was complete denial. "You've got the wrong guy, Mit. I don't know anything about any messes in the bathrooms!"

"You were seen by the security guards on two occasions leaving the bathroom. The cleaning lady complained, and the head of maintenance made a big stink to Knarf."

"But I don't know anything about this! What does the head of maintenance have against me? What did I ever do to him?"

"If you were a regular employee, you'd be able to appeal. But since you're a temp, we have no choice but to let you go."

"What! You can't be serious, Mit! Over a toilet overflowing?"

"I need your badge, Einreb. Please follow me out of the building."

In addition to heavy eating, stress also triggered his ailment. He pulled into the truck stop on his way home early that day. Einreb pondered his predicament while sitting on the throne. "Could I sue Guardian for violating the Americans With Disabilities Act? I wonder if lacking a gall bladder counts as a legal disability. With my luck, I bet it doesn't! Shit!"

On his way out, he stopped at the Burger King counter and ordered a burger and fries.

Making his way to the little dining area, he took a seat and watched the big rigs drive in and out of the truck stop through the plate glass window while he ate his burger. "Well," he thought to himself, "I have plenty of time to finish playing Halo. Maybe I'll stop at the mall on my way home and pre-order Halo 2."

He felt conspicuously out of place sitting among the grubby looking guys, presumably all truck drivers. But he kept to himself while he nibbled on his burger.

"Hi there," a voice came from behind him.

Looking up from his burger, a tall black woman was standing over him carrying a tray. "Want some company?" she asked.

"Uhm, sure," Einreb replied, quickly studying the muscular woman wearing a gray coverall and heavy black work shoes.

Sitting down, she said, "I'm Tamila."

"Einreb," Einreb said looking into her eyes and guessing that she was about his age.

She leaned forward and whispered, "You're cute."

Einreb gasped, "Really?" He picked a little trucker slang in the handful of times he had browsed through the truckers' store, and wondered if she was what they called a lot lizard.

"Yeah, you're the first guy I seen in here in a long time what's got all his teeth," she whispered and laughed.

That wasn't totally true, Einreb thought; most of the truckers seemed to be reasonably ordinary looking guys. Though there was also more than a few who seemed rather seedy, with a fair share of visibly missing teeth. At that, Einreb took a closer look at her. She was fairly attractive, though not glamorous. And, yes, she had all her teeth, all pearly white. Her hair was in cornrows on the top, and hung down all in braids along the side and back. "Well, you're pretty attractive yourself," Einreb said.

"Thanks," she said. "So what you drive?"

Einreb leaned back. "Drive? Uhm, a Cadillac. Why?"

She let out a loud laugh. "A Cadillac? That's a good one!"

"What do you drive?" he asked.

"A Volvo," she said with a smile.

"Oh?" Einreb remembered considering between the Cadillac, BMW, Benz, Volvo, and Lexus, when he bought his Cadillac. "Volvos are really nice."

"Yup!" She said, "The best! And I only got 185,000 miles on it."

"Oh? So you've had it for quite a few years then!"

"Nope! Bought it brand new last year," she said, beaming with pride.

"Last year?" Einreb choked back his amazement.

"Yeah, got an Eaton-Fuller ten-speed and a Cummins 540..."

Einreb was never one to trick out his cars, and so had no clue what she was talking about.

"...and," she reached out and slid her index finger down his hand toward his fingers, "a double sleeper condo upstairs."

"Oh!" Einreb stammered, finally catching on.

Finishing their burgers, Einreb was frantically trying to think of a way to get out of there without causing a scene.

"So," she said with a grin, "your truck or mine?"

Einreb, having no truck, said, "Your Volvo sounds good."

"Then come on!" She grabbed his arm and practically pulled him through the truck stop, into a hallway in the back, past a lounge where truckers were watching a big-screen TV, and out into the parking lot in the back, jam-packed with 18-wheelers.

She led him to a truck emblazoned with the logo of a gigantic woman carrying a truck trailer on her back like Atlas carrying the Earth. The name under the logo said, "Big Mutha Truckers."

"Welcome to my home," Tamila said upon entering the cab of the truck, whereupon she wrapped her arms around Einreb and slammed her mouth against his.

Mouth to mouth, Tamila pulled Einreb up into the sleeper berth up above in the back of the cab. A little 9" TV hung down from the ceiling facing the head of the bed.

Einreb didn't know where to begin. He had never been with such an aggressive woman before. And he had never known many black people, let alone had had a black girlfriend.

"You're shy!" she suddenly said as they fell into the bed overlooking the interior of the truck cab. "That makes me so hot!"

Before Einreb had a chance to react, she had unzipped her coverall down to her navel letting her bulbous breasts wiggle into view. Her nipples had already swollen bigger than he had ever seen nipples be.

"Like 'em?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Einreb said. "They do look tasty!"

"Then what you waiting for?" She leaned forward pressing him onto his back and pressing one of her coal-black nipples tightly down against his mouth.

Einreb sucked the huge nipple in his mouth for all he was worth, causing it to swell even bigger.

A few moments later, she lifted her muscular chest up and lowered the other nipple to his mouth.

By then, she was laying on top of him. After he had teased her other nipple to swollen proportions she lifted up and said, "So, you going to show me what you got, or what?"

He was already harder than he had ever been in a long time, and he hoped she would be impressed, or at least not disappointed. He sat up, pilled off his shirt, kicked his shoes off, unbuckled his belt and started to pull his Dockers down.

"Hurry up already!" she said. With a laugh, she added, "I got to get my load to Detroit by tomorrow!"

Einreb pulled his Dockers off, then she grabbed his BVD's and finished the job, letting his member spring to attention before her eyes.

"Ohhhh!" she said with a grin and grabbed his cock. She stroked it a few times, and Einreb felt the pressure building quickly. In another second, he was going to explode into her hand.

She stopped, and kicked her shoes off, letting fall to the floor below, then unzipped her coverall all the way off and tossed it down too.

She swung her naked black body onto his, with her ass over his head and her head at his crotch, and settled onto him.

He gasped as she pressed her muff against his mouth, squeezing his head between her thighs, as she looked up directly into her deep dark black ass crack hovering just above his face. Then he moaned when she plunged his cock into her mouth. She took it all the way down her throat and began to suck on it. Being well primed already, he let go, exploding deep into her throat, with spasm after spasm.

She sucked him dry, then sat up, sitting on his face.

"Now you eat me!" she commanded.

Her soaking pussy was pressing down directly against his mouth with the force of the, not inconsequential, full weight of her body.

He began to lick slowly, then more forcefully. He wasn't a total dweeb, and so knew his way around a woman. He licked up and down her slit, poking his tongue up into her pussy, then down again to flick her clit.

"Oh! Just do that!" she moaned.

He flicked her clit a few more times, then drew it into his mouth, sucking on it like a lollypop. He continued to suck it deeper and deeper, while flicking, licking, and teasing it with his tongue.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she screamed.

Einreb continued, and was soon rewarded with her quaking madly while sitting on his face.

Einreb was about to pass out from holding his breath when she fell forward again. She lay on him panting for a few moments, then crawled around on top of him to lay back on him facing him.

"God! You know you're good at that?"

"Actually," he admitted, "I've been told by past girlfriends that I'm pretty good at giving head."

"Damn right you are!"

Again, she leaned down and began to kiss him once more. They spent a good five minutes swapping spit and wrestling tongues when she lifted her torso up and reached up into a compartment over the bed.

Einreb recognized the little packet as she asked, "Ready for the grand finale? Or do I need to get you hard again?"

"It's been a while, so I'm hard again right now."

"So you are," she laughed, squeezing his hard cock between her thighs. "You want to put it on, or me?"

Einreb smiled. "You can put it on if you want."

"Then hold your breath again," she said as she quickly swung her ass around and sat on his face again.

The intensity of her weight bearing down on his face as she unrolled the rubber onto his cock almost made him come a second time before she was done. Fortunately, she put it on him quickly and lowered herself onto his lap.

She grabbed his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him, guiding his member into her pussy as she settled onto his lap.

Feeling himself deep inside her, he began to thrust into her, lifting her with each thrust, and even causing the massive truck to shake with each thrust.

Once again, she drained him and then fell on top of him. For the third time, she planted her lips to his and sucked his tongue into her mouth. They kissed a little more and then she rested her head on his shoulder. "Good night, lover."

"Good night," he answered, but she had already fallen asleep on top of him.

###

Einreb awoke to the sounds of trucks idling outside. The part about "sleeps two" was a tad of an exaggeration. Tamila was still lying on top of him when he awoke.

Tamila let out a yawn, kissed him, and leaned up, her ample breasts jiggling in his face. "Morning, lover!"

"Let's get the inspection out of the way before we go have breakfast, okay?"

"Sure."

"Help me do my inspection, and we can have more fun before we go our separate ways. Okay?" she asked.

"Okay."

She slipped back into her coverall and climbed out of the tractor cab. "Check my brake lines and the fifth-wheel for me, while I check the back of the trailer."

The truck had 18 wheels, and Einreb had no idea which one was the fifth. At least, he saw her glance between the back of the cab and the front of the trailer at the red, blue, and green coiled cables that connected the truck together, so he climbed up and looked them over. The green cable just pulled out of the plug when he tugged on it, so he plugged it back in snugly. The red and blue cables were a little odd; he managed to twist one off and realized that they were air hoses. He wondered why on earth the trailer had to be connected to the tractor with air hoses, but he twisted the connected back on snugly. He did the same with the other, and they seemed to be connected securely.

Tamila had walked around the trailer. "Start the truck for me?" she asked.

Einreb shrugged; how difficult could it be to just start a truck? His Beetle had a stick, so he knew how to start a standard. But man! There were more gauges than on a jet plane! He wondered what the two big knobs were for -- the red one shaped like a stop sign, and the yellow diamond; they looked pretty important so he figured it was best not to touch those. He jiggled the stick shift and wondered what the switch on the knob was for. He stepped on the brake and the clutch and reached around the steering column, but couldn't find the key on the column. Looking closely, he saw the key hanging from a simple keyhole under the dash. He turned the key, but it only went one click and wouldn't go any further. The truck didn't start. And some alarm started buzzing loudly.

Tamila climbed in the passenger side. "Something wrong?"

"Look, Tamila. I got to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm not a truck driver. I just stopped in to the truck stop yesterday to get a burger at BK. I haven't a clue about trucks."

"Oh? Then what do you do?"

"I'm a programmer."

"Yeah? Where?"

"Well, do you want the whole story?"

"I'm all ears, sugar!"

"I started at a company called Troll up in Mahwah. I refused to do drugs at a party at this guy's house after work, and when he got promoted, he fired me."

"Shit!"

"Then I worked at AT&T in Piscataway until I complained about some office hazing."

"Double shit!"

"Then I got a clerical job at Guardian out in Bethlehem; but I got fired because I had diarrhea a few weeks ago, and the cleaning lady complained about me causing the toilets to overflow."

"Man! Talk about a hard luck story! Hey! So you know what discrimination feels like now!"

"Well, I guess your right. I guess I do."

"Going to sue the bastards? I ain't no lawyer, but what that last company did was definitely against the ADA!"

"Yeah, maybe. But I don't want to play victim or sue anyone. I just want to put it behind me."

"So what you going to do now?"

"I was on my way home to sign up to collect unemployment, that's what."

"I got's a better idea than that!"

"What?"

"Ride with me!"

"Ride with you?"

"Yeah!"

"You mean, in a truck? This truck?"

"Sure! Lots of people team up. Make more money that way!"

"But I don't know how to drive a truck!"

"Then I'll teach you. It ain't hard. And I'll do all the alley work until you get good at it. And you don't got to put up with no corporate bullshit no more! C'mon!"

"Well, okay. If I can hook my XBOX up to your TV in the back, you got yourself a partner!"

"Yeehaw! Let's sign the deal with a kiss."

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12