Big Offer LLC - Amber Pt. 03

Story Info
How far will you push yourself to land your dream job?
3.8k words
4.85
4.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is part 3 of a 4 part intro to Big Offer, LLC. The series follows a clever young woman as she uses her skills to flip the gender pay gap upside down for anyone willing to push their mind and body to the limit.

----------------

Amber and Jason walked out of the changing room together, each wrapped in a towel. They held hands as they approached the conversational area where they had first sat when they arrived.

Vaishali had re-dressed and was sitting in the same chair as before. Ben stood on the far side of her this time, holding the same trainer's pose as when they first met him. His hands were loosely cupped together in front of his dick. He was completely naked. He and Vaishali both smiled as the couple approached the seating area.

Vaishali stood and directed Jason to the single chair next to her. "Jason, we'll have you over here. The couch is for Amber in this session."

Amber wasted no time unwrapping her towel as she sat.

"Come on over, Ben," she said, testing the authority she assumed Vaishali wanted her to demonstrate. Vaishali gave her an approving nod for taking control.

Ben stood in front of Amber. She lifted his soft dick to look it over, then licked the head as if savoring a delicacy. Ben's back was to Vaishali, but Jason had a perfect profile view as she wrapped her lips around his cock and took it into her mouth. Ben tried to suppress a moan, but it was still loud enough for everyone to hear.

After a few strokes of her head, she pulled away, holding his growing dick casually in her hand. She leaned to her side to look past Ben's body and across to Vaishali.

"I feel like I get the control thing pretty well. Is there something else you'd like me to focus on before the interview?"

Vaishali smiled. "Our focus at this point is to get you ready for showtime. We want to get your heart rate and adrenaline up. We want your mind completely clear and relaxed. Don't worry about pacing or control. Push yourself to try something exhilarating just for the pure enjoyment of it. In other words, have fun and fuck."

Amber didn't need any further encouragement to enjoy the moment. She motioned with a finger for Ben to bring his face down to hers. She gave him a sloppy kiss, then pushed his head down further as she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. Ben dropped to his knees in front of her, pushing his face between her legs without hesitation. Amber could feel the heat of his breath against her pussy. She was anxious to feel his tongue and was soon rewarded as he licked upward, covering the entirety of her outer lips. For his next pass, she spread her legs wider apart, allowing his tongue to explore deeper within her pussy, to feel her wetness. The tip of his nose slid around her clit as he pressed his tongue deeper, past her pussy lips and into her vagina. Even with her eyes closed, she could tell by the way he explored her that this was a new partner. It felt different than with Jason, it felt... naughty. And that difference amplified the pleasure she was feeling.

Jason sat with his arms draped over the edges of the chair across from Amber on the couch. He again found himself working through mixed emotions of pleasure and jealousy. He loved seeing his wife experience such intense pleasure, but he was used to being the one to exclusively deliver that pleasure. He was conscious of his efforts to look relaxed when, in reality, he was fixated and tense.

Amber had opened her eyes. She was looking directly at Jason as Ben's face remained buried between her legs. He could tell she was focusing on her breathing. Whatever Ben was doing was nearly incapacitating her. She mouthed the words "I love you" to him before closing her eyes again.

Gripping her fingers through Ben's head of curly hair, she pulled his head against her, guiding him to just the right spot. She could feel her clit and nipples stiffening and pushing outward against her body, along with an overall pins-and-needles sensation.

"Keep doing exactly that," she instructed him.

Jason found it interesting that their bodies showed almost no movement at all. He assumed Ben's tongue and Amber's clit were continuing to get a workout. Then, suddenly, he saw her push his head away. Her legs closed tightly together as she gazed into the distance and bit down on her lower lip. Her eyebrows and nose scrunched tightly around her closed eyes.

After a few moments, Amber's body relaxed. She opened her eyes and surveyed the room. Eventually her eyes landed on Jason with focused intensity. He looked back into her eyes as they shared the moment. "That was a nice little one," she said with a coy smile, implying she had just had an orgasm... And was planning on more to come.

She then got up from the couch and instructed Ben to sit. His short, thick cock glistened with precum. She moved to stand in front of him as he sat on the couch, then bent over at the waist to bring her head down where she could suck on him. In doing so, she positioned her ass directly facing where Jason was sitting.

He now had a perfect eye-level view of Amber, bent over in front of him. Her body was just out of arm's reach, yet close enough for him to enjoy all the details. Her pussy was rosy from the activities of the day with a sheen of wetness that glistened in the sunlight that flooded the room. He could see the intricate folds of her labia and clitoris.

Amber licked around the head of Ben's dick and sucked down, taking him entirely into her mouth and throat. She could feel him push his hips forward to enjoy the sensation of being completely swallowed. She coughed as she came back up for a breath of air but went right back to swallowing him again. His swollen cock throbbed as she looked at his face. He was mentally someplace else, and she wondered where his thoughts had gone. Who was he thinking about as he made love to her mouth?

Amber wondered if the view she was giving Jason would get him going again. He had fucked Kim quite vigorously in the shower a short while ago, and she knew it would take him a while to get hard, if he could at all so soon. She thought back to the stimulation of watching her husband fuck another woman. She had been able to watch him from a distance, to see details about the way he moved when making love. She wondered how the stranger might have felt different to him, how the sensations and emotions he experienced would have been different. She had noticed little things about him breathing, pausing to savor the stimulation of touching her, and her touching him. Now, here he was in the same situation, watching her with another man. She wondered if he was watching her in the same way. Did her motions reveal as much insight to him about the sensations she was feeling? Leaning forward further now, she felt the head of Ben's cock rub against the back of her throat. It was pressing her tongue firm against the base of her mouth. She pulled up to take a breath. Could Jason also sense her apprehension now about having Ben in her pussy, likely stretching her to the fullest?

Ambers' thigh muscles were growing tired from leaning forward. She was ready to change position. Just as she was about to give them a break by switching positions, she felt pressure against her pussy. She hadn't noticed Jason rise to stand behind her, but there he was. Not only was he up, so was his dick. He was about to slide into her from behind.

She kept deep-throating Ben as Jason placed his hands on her hips, pushing himself into her. The angle of his entry rubbed his cock against the upper parts of her labia, vibrating the hood of her clit as he slowly filled her. Pulling partially out even more slowly than he had gone in, he fell into a rhythm, fucking her in a smooth, steady motion as she sucked Ben's cock. It was finally happening. She was sharing herself with two men at the same time. Amber remembered the many nights lying awake in bed, discretely rubbing herself to orgasm while imagining two men fucking her. It had never been more than wild fantasy to her -- something she would only ever see in videos. Now, as she felt Ben fucking her mouth and Jason fucking her pussy, it was happening in real life. She felt charged with electricity. As long as Ben didn't fill her throat with cum, and her thigh muscles held out, she wanted to stay in this position as long as possible.

Jason gripped his hands higher around her waist as he kept driving himself in and out of her. He alternated from slow, rhythmic fucking, to hard thrusts that slapped his balls against her clit. Amber let the rhythm of Jason's fucking dictate the rhythm of her sucking. It was easier to let him push her forward and down on Ben's dick than it was to fight for her own rhythm. She braced her arms against the couch to keep herself stable during his harder thrusts. Another orgasm was quickly approaching.

Jason slowed his rhythm again. As he stood, fucking her from behind, he slid his hands from her waist, over the curves of her hips, and back to the cheeks of her ass. He gripped each cheek firmly, watching himself slide in and out of her pussy. Each time he pulled back, her labia stretched out slightly from her pussy, hugging the sides of his dick and sliding along its length. He felt Amber lift her head to stop sucking Ben as she prepared for another orgasm. He kept his motion consistent and continued to watch himself penetrating her.

She squirmed in front of him as she came, buckling at her knees and taking Jason down to the rug along with her. He watched her back arch and fall as she took deep breaths. Hundreds of goosebumps rose in the small of her back as she came. The muscles of her pussy gripped his dick tight as a fist. Her gripping tightness pulsed against his dick as she kept him firmly inside her. Finally, with a deep breath, she relaxed her body. He could feel the muscles of her pussy relax, followed by an overall relaxation of her body.

Amber pushed herself up from the couch to stand up. As she did, Jason slid out of her. The two men were watching her, waiting for her lead. Vaishali had left the room, leaving no indication of where she had gone.

Amber knew she wanted to switch positions so Ben could fuck her while she sucked on Jason, but she wasn't sure how to make the transition. Since she and Jason were already kneeling on the fluffy rug, she spun herself partially around, parallel to the couch. Reaching over to Jason, she pulled on his dick, using it as a leash to pull him toward her. He was slippery from the wetness of her pussy, and she could feel the heat of his dick in her hand as he shuffled on his knees to move in front of her.

As they repositioned, Amber found herself nervously concentrating on Ben as he slid off the couch and lowered himself to his knees behind her. She had been enjoying his thickness in her hands and mouth, but she was nervous about him working his cock into her pussy. She turned her head back to watch the way he looked at her. He was looking down at her hips and the small of her back, seeming to lust over the thought of penetrating her. He held his dick in one hand while beginning to rub the curves of her butt with the other. Amber could tell from his expression that he was taking in the details. She could see in his eyes and brow that he was savoring every second of this experience. He was anticipating filling her pussy. It felt amazing to be the object of such intense desire, especially knowing that she was moments away from feeling his hands gripping her hips as his swollen cock stuffed inside her pussy.

"Take it slow," she said to him.

Ben nodded without breaking his gaze from her body. Amber turned her head back to Jason in front of her. She could tell he was also watching Ben. Hoping to distract both her and Jason, she guided his dick into her mouth. She could taste her own wetness on him as she circled the head of his dick with her tongue. The distraction worked to the extent that Jason closed his eyes. That's when she felt the head of Ben's cock press up against the puffy, outer skin of her pussy. He was rubbing his head up and down her backside, sliding past her clit, through the lips of her pussy, nearly to her ass. Each time he rubbed it passed her, she felt a tingling wave of intensity. Any apprehension of his size was fading quickly. She was becoming focused on her need to have him inside her. As he continued to rub his dick against her, she was pushing back with her hips. She was communicating to him that she was ready to be fucked.

Ben started to slide the head of his dick in between the lips of Amber's pussy. She was dripping wet inside, coating his cock in her juices as he pushed forward slowly. In a very slow, continuous motion, he kept pushing as she stretched to accommodate him. Seeing and feeling her body tense, he stopped his progression but held in place with a small bit of forward pressure. Each time she relaxed her muscles, he inched himself in further. The sensation of her pussy lips being stretched around his thick cock consumed all her attention. Jason's dick was still in her mouth, but she was clearly distracted by the penetration.

Once Ben was mostly inside her, Amber found it easier for him to push further. He wasn't too long for her. It was his girth that was so intense. The way he stretched her opening and pressed against the inner walls of her pussy brought a higher level of stimulation. Her clit felt every little contour of his dick as he began pumping in and out of her.

Amber was now able to turn some of her focus back on her husband. She began to suck him aggressively -- quick and sloppy. The fullness of Ben's cock sliding in and out of her pussy was a massive turn-on. She was gushing with wetness, which likely contributed to the motion being pleasurable instead of painful. She pushed her head completely down on his dick, relaxing her tongue and allowing all his length to extend past her mouth and into her throat. She could feel his dick throbbing at the sensation as he began to run his fingers through her hair. Blood rushed into her breasts. Her nipples were so hard they ached.

Amber tried to visualize what the three of them looked like as the men penetrated her from either side. She loved the idea of being their fuck toy -- spending an afternoon with them filling her again and again with their loads of cum. She wanted every bit of it, dripping out of her pussy and smeared across her tits. She wanted to lay naked with them on the soft rug, the smell of sex thick in the air, feeling completely exhausted. She wanted to feel their fingers lazily trace over her sensitive skin with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

She could feel Ben's rhythm start to change and knew he was getting ready to come. Taking a break from sucking Jason's dick, she sat up in front of him. Ben grabbed her breasts tightly with his hands, squeezing the flesh of her tits in his palms and pinching her nipples between the upper parts of his fingers. His cock stayed in her, pressing hard against the front wall of her pussy and moving ever so slightly as he continued to grind his hips against her backside. She felt his hard, rapid breathing against her wet hair.

"I want you to cover me in your cum," she said to him over her shoulder.

Amber leaned back forward, releasing the squeeze on Ben's dick so he could thrust the final few pumps to bring him to orgasm. Meanwhile, she grabbed Jason's dick in front of her and started aggressively stroking it into her mouth as she sucked on its head.

Ben held her hips tightly, ramming himself against Amber's backside as he hit the point of no return. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and gripped it with his hand, stroking as he rose upward off his knees. Amber felt splashes of his cum landing on her naked back. His chest vibrated as he let out a loud grunting moan. The motion of his hand rubbed against the cheeks of her ass as he jerked more and more of his load onto her sweaty body. It pooled in the small of her back, slid down her sides, and dripped over her asshole. She could feel the weight of his cock tapping against her cheeks as he milked every last drop out onto her shiny skin.

The sight of Ben pulling out of Amber's pussy and stroking cum onto her back was enough to send Jason over the edge as well. He put his hands on the back of Amber's head, pulling her forward, hoping she would open her throat to him again.

Amber took a deep breath and pushed her head all the way down on Jason's cock until her face was pressed tightly against his body. Not to be outdone, he moaned, "fuck that feels good" to her as she held in place before coming up again for a huge breath of air. His balls were tight, and his head of his dick was swollen. She could see it throb in front of her before she pushed herself down on it again, its head sliding over her tongue. His dick pressed momentarily against the back of her mouth before plunging further down into her throat. She came up for air again and this time Jason pushed her head back, further away from his dick. He was about to come.

Amber wanted him to fuck her face. She wanted to make him come hard, like he had with Kim. She wanted to feel his dick throb in her mouth. She wanted him to lose control and shoot his load deep into her throat.

As Jason reached down to aim his dick away from her face, Amber quickly brought her mouth down onto him again. She pushed down as she had done before, sliding his dick completely into her throat. Jason started to warn her, "but I'm going to..."

She held her face tight against the base of his cock, wrapping her arms around him to stay in place. All Jason could think to say was, "Holy fuck!," as he began to come. She could feel his dick throb in her mouth as it shot a load of cum into her throat. It pulsed again and again as he came. She loved knowing that he was unloading inside her. She loved that she could make him lose control of his body by doing something so unexpected. She loved feeling every part of him shake with pleasure. He held the sides of her head tightly and arched his back to savor the sensation of being completely inside her mouth and throat as he came. The feeling reminded him of free falling from a high jump into a lake.

Unable to hold herself against him any longer, Amber came up for air. Jason was still coming. He shot into her mouth, followed by load on her chin as she pulled away from his dick. She took a gasping breath through her cum filled mouth. His dick bobbed up a few last times as the muscles continued to contract, but he had already expelled everything he had. The stiffness of his erection was starting to fade. Jason's hands rested on her shoulders. His eyes looked relaxed, almost sleepy. He wore a smile that looked like it might be permanent.

Amber rolled onto her back to rest. She looked up at the stupid grin on her husband's face as he recovered from yet another massive orgasm. He was still on his knees with his hands on his thighs. His dick was covered in saliva and cum as it hung above her face, still occasionally bobbing from the pulses of orgasm.

Jason leaned down to give Jennifer a kiss on the lips before collapsing onto the couch at his side. Ben was on the couch next to him, leaning back with a similar look of exhaustion.

Amber got up to stand up in front of the boys so they could admire their conquest. She wiped Ben's cum from her back and Jason's cum from her chin, smearing both against her chest as she watched their faces. They each smiled and watched her intently. She loved looking at their limp dicks, still swollen and resting against their thighs. It gave her great pleasure to know that she had milked so much cum from each of them -- that they had desired her so deeply as to share her the way they had. They had fucked her to the point of exhaustion, and yet she still saw desire in their eyes.

12