Big Sister Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are dogs ... I am your bitch ... your fat bitch," I heard her say and then break into giggles.

Her words spurred me on, and I increased my speed, punching into her deep and fast, hearing the thwack, thwack sound of my groin against her ass. I felt my climax building and I began pumping eagerly. Suddenly, I was spurting hot cum into my sister, and she was biting into the sheet and folding balls of it in her fists. She fell forward and I lay on to top of her fat backside, feeling her body rise and fall as she breathed hard.

"You finally got the message, sweet little brother ... and the courage," she whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"You think all those times I let you see me rubbing my pussy through my clothes was accidental? ... you think I would have loaned you my computer without deleting the incriminating evidence?"

I rolled her over onto her back and ate the strawberry coloured pussy till she climaxed and flounced on the bed like a possessed woman. Afterwards, she laughingly said:

"I was only testing you ... and pretending coyness, when I said it was wrong for us to do this because I was your sister ... I really didn't mind being your sister and your bitch at the same time ... I'd been dying to have your cock inside me for ages."

We washed up and ate and were sitting together watching TV when our parents came home.

I felt and heard my vibrating phone next to my pillow. I picked it up and read the text message: I passed by mom and dad's bedroom a short while ago and heard loud snoring. I guess they're both knocked out from the drinks they were hitting while playing their oldies earlier on ... can I come to your room?

I was sure I'd not locked my door, but nevertheless, got up and made certain. Debbie pushed in the door gently and stepped cautiously in the semi-darkness, as if she feared the sound of her bare footsteps could carry all the way to the room at the end and on the other side of the hallway. She wasted no time. She hastily disposed of her nightie and climbed onto the bed, positioning her big body between my slim legs. She bent over and went straight for my balls, licking them voraciously while holding up and back the hard cock that had earlier in the day deflowered her. She eventually moved to the cock, teasing the head with inexperienced but eager tongue and lips. She took it deep into her throat -- tonsil-touching deep -- gagging and spluttering but refusing to release it.

When she'd had enough of throat probing, I saw her reach to her side and pick up a bottle. She must have brought it with her, for it wasn't my lube. She oiled my cock, but did not reach between her legs, so I assumed she'd come well prepared. She positioned my cock and sat down on it heavily, sending every inch up inside of het clinging twat. She began a slow but keen ride, then moved shortly after into bouncing up and down. I reached up and caressed the perky breasts, occasionally pinching the puffy tips. I felt about on the sheet beside me and retrieved her bottle. I squirted oil on my fingertips, then told her to lean back a little while she rolled and ground her big hips. I found the turgid clit between the enveloping flesh and rubbed oil on it. I toyed with her clit and she leaned back further, allowing me better access.

Her winding grew frantic as I played with the excited clit and within a few minutes she was coming hard, her entire body shaking. She threw herself off me and lay on her side in a fetal position, one hand between her thighs, another cupping a breast. When she was finished shaking I rolled onto my side against her, probing her big ass with my stick. She pushed back against it encouragingly. I got on my knees, lifted one of her big legs high and kept it suspended in the air while I eased forward, letting my cock nudge her vulva. Without my urging she took hold of it and placed it between the wet slippery lips, and I pushed forward, entering her tight but encouraging pussy.

I threw one leg over hers and with Debbie partly on her thick side, partly on her back I held her leg up high as I pumped the spongy puss. She groaned softly, mindful of the still of the night and our folks down the hall. I remained pounding her in that position until I came, slamming into her roughly and the then rocking freely, causing the bed to squeak as my passion juice gushed into her. She got off the bed quickly and squatted on the floor, letting my fluid drain out of her. She said she'd heard girls say this was a good thing to do to help reduce the chances of pregnancy. I didn't know about that but hoped it worked. I told her that from now on we had to use some kind of protection, and she agreed.

From then onward we fucked regularly, sometimes when we were alone at home and sometimes sneaking into one or the other's bed late at night.

"You're going to look after me forever, right Todd? ... I don't want anybody else fucking me."

"I will, Debbie, for as long as you want," I said, reassuringly.

She told me to get on top of her and I willingly obeyed. She wrapped me up and stroked my back like I was her big baby.


12