Big Sister Helps Brother with Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With them not in love with anyone else and with them not happy with anyone else, brother loved his sister as much as his sister loved her brother. Just because they were brother and sister didn't mean that they couldn't love one another in the way that a man loves a woman instead of in the way that a brother loves his sister. Just because they were brother and sister didn't mean that they couldn't have sex, incestuous sex. Just because they were brother and sister didn't mean that they couldn't have a baby.

As long as they kept their illicit, sexual affair between themselves, who would know that they were brother and sister having sex? Who would suspect them as being sexually intimate? As long as he didn't brag to his friends that he was having sex with his sexy sister and she didn't tell her friends that she was having sex with her baby brother, no one would know. With her having already moved away without telling her friends where she was living, she could start a new life here with her brother.

# # #

Michael lovingly humped his sister while French kissing her. With her legs spread wide open for him, they looked more like lovers than they looked like brother and sister. She returned her brother's loving humps and French kisses with her loving humps and French kisses. Then, humping one another faster and harder, Violet stopped kissing Michael to hang on to him. As if she was on an amusement ride at the park, as if she was on a sexual fucking machine, or as if she was riding a wild bull, she wrapped her long, shapely legs around her brother's, strong back.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was determined to not only give his sister a sexual orgasm with his prick but also, he was determined to cum inside of her. The beginning of something beautiful, their unspoken plan was to live as boyfriend and girlfriend and even as common law husband and wife. They didn't have to live here. They could live anywhere. They could move to where no one knew them or would ever find them. Young enough to start a fresh life, as free as love birds, they could move anywhere in the country or in the world.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, Violet returned her brother's hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. In the way that he was really fucking his sister, she was really fucking her brother. She wanted him to cum in her cunt as much as he wanted to cum in her cunt. She wanted him to give her a baby as much as he now wanted to give her a baby.

"Cum, Michael, cum," she said encouraging him to cum. "Cum in my cunt. Cum in my pussy. Fuck me with your big, hard prick," she said talking dirty to her brother. "Fill me with your seed. Make me pregnant. Give me your baby, Michael."

The dirtier she talked the more sexually excited he became. The dirtier she talked the faster and harder he humped her. Obviously, he enjoyed his sister talking dirty to him as much as she enjoyed talking dirty to her brother.

"Michael. Michael. Oh, Michael. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael," she said. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, Michael, fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck your sister. Fuck your big sister's cunt. Make me cum, Michael. Make me cum. Give me your baby," she said collapsing in the softness of the bed after having her third, sexual orgasm.

# # #

Five years later, moving across the country and living in Seattle Washington with their 5-year-old daughter, Rose, they were so happy. With most states and countries no longer requiring a blood test to marry, they were married by the local minister. Now, husband and wife, no one suspected they were brother and sister. With Rose a beautiful baby, as beautiful as her mother, she had none of the birth defects that they both feared may happen.

A miracle of love and incestuous lust, brother and sister lived happily ever after. They had two more children, identical twin boys, Thomas and Timothy. It took them to move across the country and marry to find acceptance and peace. Yet, if anyone was to discover that they were brother and sister, they'd be mixed-race outcasts again. I won't tell if you don't tell.

Please vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote. Please vote.