Big Sister's Pee

Story Info
Sister is the one who will satisfy his pee fetish.
6.6k words
4.73
91.6k
170

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers

"Welcome! I'd give you the grand tour, but except for the bathroom you can see the whole place from where you're standing."

Joey looked around the studio apartment. It really was small, but it was his sister Jessica's first place of her own, after sharing a house with roommates.

"That corner's the bedroom, that corner's the kitchen," Jessica continued. "And leaning against that wall is your accommodations, the finest air mattress money can buy. It'll go right there."

"It looks nice, Jess," said Joey. "Are you sure you won't feel too crowded with me here?"

"Naw, it'll be fun hanging out together. You need a change of scene from Mom and Dad's place. And I don't mind having to step over you for a couple nights."

He sat down in one of the two chairs next to her little table. His sister sat on the edge of her single bed.

"So how's tricks?" she asked. "Are you still going out with Cindy?"

"I'm not sure I ever was. I only saw her a couple times and then she basically told me, I'm not your girlfriend, stop asking me out."

"Aw, I'm sorry, Joey."

"I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to women."

"Don't talk like that," said Jessica. I know you'll meet someone, just wait and see. At least you're not a virgin. I mean, there was that one time last summer, right?"

"Ha! The one and only time, and that was a fluke. Lauren just wanted to satisfy her curiosity, and I was the one who happened to be handiest."

"You're awfully cynical for a guy who's only 19 years old."

"And you're awfully full of wisdom for someone who's only, um..."

"Twenty-three. But girls mature faster than boys, everybody knows that."

"What about you?" Joey asked. "Are you going out with anyone?"

"Nope. This past year I've been too busy getting my life together to deal with the whole boyfriend thing." She paused, looking thoughtful. "Maybe you'd meet more girls if you lived on campus."

"No way. They'd put me in the old dorms. Two people in a room and zero privacy, ever. At least at home I have my own room with a door I can close."

"Yeah, where you can jack off to porn on your laptop without being disturbed. If you don't forget to lock the door." She grinned at him.

"Jeez, you catch a guy one time..."

"I'm sorry, Joey, you know I'm only teasing. There's nothing wrong with watching porn, everybody does it."

"Oh yeah? Do you do it?"

"Well, I've looked at some. I have to admit, most of the time I'd rather just use my imagination. So many of those porn videos are way too extreme for me. It's just a bunch of men's fantasies."

"That's one of the problems," said Joey. "Men are much more likely than women to have a lot of perverted fantasies, that most women aren't into."

"What do you mean? What kind of perverted fantasies are you into, baby bro?"

"I didn't say I had any! I'm just saying, my fantasy life is so far ahead of my reality that my reality will never catch up."

"Your fantasy life? Come on, Joey, what are you into? It's not something violent, is it?"

"Of course not!"

"Or videos where men dominate women, call them bitches are whores and shit like that?"

"No! I hate that kind of stuff!"

"Well then, what could it be? Come on, Joey, what's your kink?"

"Look, I'd consider myself really lucky to just have plain vanilla sex. Please, forget I said anything."

"Joey, I'm really serious now," said Jessica. "You'd better tell me what it is, or I'll just imagine it's something even worse."

He said nothing.

"Come on, Joey, please."

"If I told you what I'm thinking of, I don't think you'd be horrified, but you'd probably say 'Ewww.'"

"'Ewww'? Is it something involving the butt?"

"The butt? Uh... not necessarily."

"Not necessarily!? What's that supposed to mean? Come on, Joey, you have to tell me now."

He looked down at the floor. "Peeing."

"What? Did you say 'peeing'?"

"Yes. I think peeing is sexy."

"Oh. Well, that's not so bad. Wait, how could peeing involve the butt?"

"Well, you could pee ON someone's butt..."

She laughed. "That's true, I didn't think of that. But is this some kind of degradation and humiliation thing?"

"No, no. I just think it's sexy, that's all."

"Huh. Well, I admit it's pretty out there, but at least it's not violent or dangerous. But don't you have to worry about germs?"

"Not if you're healthy and you don't have a urinary tract infection. Normally, pee is pretty harmless stuff."

"I can tell you've really read up on this," Jessica teased.

"My point is," said Joey, "even if I manage to find a woman who'll have sex with me, it's one in a million that I'd ever find one who'd be into peeing."

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe she'd do it just to make you happy. I mean, depending on what it is. Like, if you just wanted to watch her pee, heck, I'd do that if my boyfriend wanted me to."

"I don't think most women are as understanding as you."

Jessica came over to Joey's chair and bent down to give him a hug, her head over his shoulder, her soft hair brushing his cheek. He caught a faint scent of perfume while she said, "Thanks for telling me, anyway. And I hope you find your pee girl."

***

They decided to get takeout and then spend the evening watching a movie. The TV was opposite Jessica's bed, where she watched while lying on her side, with Joey on the air mattress on the floor.

They were about halfway through the movie when Jessica said, "Hey, Joey? I have to pee."

"Okay, I'll pause it." He reached for the remote.

"You wanna watch?"

"Huh? Watch what?"

"Watch me pee."

"Watch you pee? Are you serious?"

"Hey, you think peeing is sexy, and here I am with a full bladder, why shouldn't I treat you to a show?"

Because you're my sister, Joey thought, but he didn't say it.

"You're not making fun of me?" Joey said.

"I promise I'm not making fun of you. Come on, I seriously have to go, do you want to watch or not?"

"I want to."

They went into the bathroom together. Jessica lowered her jeans and panties and sat on the toilet seat. "Ready?"

Joey squatted down to get the best view he could under the circumstances. His sister's pubic hair was fairly thin and light, but her pussy lips weren't spread very far apart. "Could you spread your legs more?" he asked.

She took one leg out of her jeans and panties and spread her legs wider. "How's that?" Now he could see a little more pink between her lips.

"Okay, go."

Nothing happened. Jessica giggled. "It's kind of hard to go when someone's watching you."

"Just relax. Try to pretend I'm not here."

Jessica closed her eyes. After a moment, a little pee flowed out and hit the water in the toilet. In her self-conscious state, the sound made her stop peeing. Slowly she relaxed again. The pee started dribbling out of her pussy. Gradually the flow strengthened until it was a powerful stream shooting from between her pussy lips.

Joey had his hand inside his pants, holding his cock to one side as it stiffened. He was fascinated by the sight, not just of the peeing, but of his sister's beautiful pussy.

Jessica finished peeing and smiled at her brother. "So? Did you enjoy that?"

He stood up and swallowed nervously. "Yeah, Jess. That was really sexy."

She got some toilet paper and started to wipe herself. "Do you need to go too?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I mean, as long as we're taking a little intermission from the movie..."

"No, really, I'm fine."

"Come on, I let you watch me, you should let me watch you."

"You want to watch me pee?"

"Sure. I never saw a guy peeing before."

"Um... No, I don't have to go."

"Is it because you got hard from watching me? Is your dick hard right now?"

"Well... what did you expect?"

"Take it out, Joey, please, let me see it."

Joey lowered his pants and underwear to his knees. His fully erect cock bobbed in front of his sister's pretty face.

"Wow," she said. "You got that hard just from watching me pee?"

"And from looking at your pussy."

Jessica pulled her jeans back on, stood up and off to one side, and raised the toilet seat. "Your turn now."

Joey held his dick in one hand. "I'm going to have trouble starting too. Especially because I have an erection."

"Just take your time."

Joey closed his eyes and tried to relax. He could hear his sister's breathing, beside him. Finally he felt the pee coming into the base of his dick. He opened his eyes so he could aim properly. Just as with his sister, the flow started slowly, then built up to a forceful stream.

"Ha! And you tried to tell me you didn't have to go!" she said.

The pee kept flowing for a surprisingly long time. He kept his eyes down, but he could sense Jessica watching him.

When he was almost empty, the last of the pee came out in spurts, shooting out as his hard cock twitched. A few more drops fell as he gently stroked his dick.

Jessica said nothing for a moment, then spoke softly. "Damn. I think you're onto something, baby bro. That was hot."

He looked at her. "You really think so?"

"Yeah. It's sort of like you're coming, but it goes on so much longer. Does it feel anything like coming?"

"A little bit. Especially when my dick is hard. And at the end, when there are those little spurts. It feels really good."

"So you're still pretty turned on now, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm still really hard. Look, maybe you should just go out and leave me alone in here for a few minutes..."

"I could suck you off."

He looked at his sister's face again. She was staring at his dick like it was a popsicle on a hot summer day. "Really?" he said. "You want to suck me off?"

"I got horny watching you pee. And your dick looks so good, Joey. I'd love to suck it."

"Well... Okay. That would be great."

She lowered the toilet seat and the lid and told him to sit down. He pulled his pants and undershorts completely off and sat on the edge of the lid so she would have full access to his cock and balls. She put a towel on the floor and knelt in front of him, taking his hard dick in her hand. It was pointing straight at her face and now she could see there was a tiny drop of pee still clinging to his piss-slit. She thought about wiping it off, but decided that would be silly. She wrapped her lips around his dick head and starting licking it, inside her mouth. She tasted nothing but dick.

"Mmmm, that feels good," said Joey.

Jessica started moving her head up and down on her brother's dick, stroking it with her lips. She held the base of his shaft with one hand, and with her other hand stroked and fondled his balls. She stopped sucking and held his dick upright while she licked his balls. Then she ran her tongue up his shaft, looking up at her brother's face. His eyes were closed, but he opened them just in time to see her smile at him and resume sucking.

Jessica worked one hand down her pants, inside her panties, to reach her pussy which had become steamy and wet. Her brother couldn't see that she was rubbing her pussy lips and clit while she sucked him off.

"Oh yeah, keep sucking me," Joey murmured. "I'm gonna come soon. Do you want me to pull out before I come?"

"Uh-uh." She kept sucking.

"You want me to come in your mouth?"

"Mm-hmm." She kept sucking him and rubbing her clit.

"Here it comes," he whispered. "I'm coming."

Jessica squirmed and rubbed her clit harder while her brother's hot cum spurted into her mouth. "Mmm! Mmm!" she grunted as her own orgasm hit.

Finally she pulled his dick from her mouth and licked the last of his cum from the head, looking up at him.

"That was amazing," Joey sighed. "I really needed that."

"I could tell you were in a bad way, so I wanted to take care of you. That's what big sisters are for." She stood up and smiled at him.

"Thanks, Jess. What about you? Do you want to..."

"I'm fine. Let's go watch the rest of the movie, okay?"

Later that night, as they lay in the dark in their separate beds, Jessica said softly, "Joey? Are you freaked out that I sucked your dick?"

"No. Are you?" said Joey.

"No. I liked it."

"Me too."

"Was that another one of your pervy fantasies?" Jessica asked. "Having sex with your sister?"

"No. I mean, it wasn't before."

"Oh. But now you're kind of thinking about it?"

"Kind of."

"So am I."

After a moment he said, "Let's sleep on it, okay?"

"Okay. You're a good brother, Joey."

***

They spent most of the next day just walking around town, exploring. By the afternoon they were back in Jessica's apartment, seated at the table.

"I have a little surprise for you, Joey," his sister said, reaching into a bag on the floor. "I got this when I stopped off at the drugstore."

She pulled a small pink bottle out of the bag and put it on the table. Joey picked it up and looked at it. "Flavored lube? Does this mean you want to..."

She nodded. "Damn it, Joey, I think you hypnotized me or something with that big hard dick of yours. Ever since last night, I can't stop thinking about it. And the way your pee was gushing out so hard."

"Wow. So you want to suck me again? And you want to try more pee play?"

"Yes and yes. Do you?" His sister was staring at him intently with her big brown eyes.

"I'd love that, Jess."

She relaxed and smiled. "The timing's kind of tricky, isn't it?" she said. "I mean what do we do, just wait around until we need to go?"

"I've never done this before either. I guess we just drink plenty of water."

She fetched them some water and they drank and talked for a while. Finally Jessica said, "This feels weird, Joey, we haven't even made out or anything. Why don't you come sit on the bed and give me a kiss?"

"Good idea."

They sat side by side on the edge of the bed, turning a bit awkwardly to face each other. Joey put his hand up to stroke his sister's hair. They leaned together to kiss.

When they parted again, Jessica said, "This still doesn't feel right. I think we should lie down. But take your clothes off first."

His dick was already hard as Joey stripped off all his clothes, watching his sister undress. She pulled her baggy sweatshirt off over her head, revealing a fit, shapely body underneath.

"Wow, Jess, you're gorgeous," Joey blurted out. "You shouldn't keep yourself covered up so much."

"That's what you think," she replied. "I don't need a bunch more pushy guys hitting on me all the time. It's bad enough as it is." She removed her bra, leaving only her panties on, and Joey had a moment to admire her firm, round tits before she pulled him onto the narrow bed with her.

"There's not much room, but it's cozy," Jessica said. They lay on their sides, facing each other, her brother's dick pressed against her belly, and shared some longer and deeper kisses.

"This feels much better," said Joey. "You were right."

"Always listen to your big sister. Hey, I think I could pee now. What do you want to do?"

"I want to taste it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Please, Jess. I want you to pee in my mouth."

"Wow. Okay, but how should we do it?"

"Do you have a couple of big bath towels? You could put them under my head, and get on top of me with your pussy over my mouth."

"On the bed? But I don't want to get any pee on the mattress."

"We could lie on the air mattress. And anyway it won't make a mess if you just pee a little, and if I get most of it in my mouth. The towels will take care of any drops that spill over."

"Okay, let's try it." She got up and brought the towels and put them under Joey's head while he lay on his back on the air mattress. Jessica pulled off her panties, got down on her knees, and straddled his face. When Joey looked up he saw her pink pussy, then above that her belly and her pretty tits jutting out, and above them his sister's face smiling down at him.

She leaned forward, supporting herself on her arms, and moved her pussy into position. He covered as much of it as he could with his mouth. His tongue lightly touched her pussy lips. Just the taste and smell of his sister's pussy was already incredibly exciting.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, go."

Nothing happened for a while. He heard his sister breathe in deep, then sigh as she tried to relax. Finally he felt a small trickle of warm pee enter his mouth. It tasted mostly like water, just a little bitter and a little salty. A stronger flow began and almost filled his mouth. He swallowed, enjoying the aftertaste on his tongue. The flow had stopped.

"Did you get it?" Jessica asked. "Did you taste it?"

He took his mouth away from her pussy to answer. "Yes. It tastes good."

"Did you spit it out?"

"No, I swallowed it. Don't worry, I don't think we spilled any."

"Oh my God. This is so kinky."

"Can you pee a little more?"

"Okay, I'll try."

This time it didn't take as long for the pee flow to start again. Joey's mouth filled and he swallowed, twice. He gently lapped at his sister's pussy with his tongue. The flow stopped.

"Is that enough?" she asked, looking down at him.

"Can I lick your pussy?"

"Okay."

Joey began running his tongue all over his sister's pee-soaked pussy. The tantalizingly mingled flavor of pee and pussy gradually became all pussy. He pushed his tongue higher, focusing on her clit.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Jessica said, moving her pussy in small circles over his mouth. "Keep licking me."

Joey groped his sister's ass with his hands and licked harder.

"Oh fuck, that's really good. Lick my clit, baby. Yeah, right there. I'm gonna come. Oh God... I'm coming, I'm coming!" She mashed her wet pussy around and around on his mouth, then finally climbed off him.

"That was fantastic," said Jessica, looking down at her brother's wet face. "Damn, you're hard as a rock," she added when she saw his dick. "Want me to suck you now?"

"I have to pee first," said Jim, sitting up.

"Actually, I still have to go too. Why don't we get in the bathtub? Then we can really let it fly and it won't matter where it goes."

She picked up the bottle of lube and they went into the bathroom and stepped into the tub. "Who goes first?" asked Jessica.

"I want to watch you again," said Joey. "I didn't get a very good view last time."

She squatted on the floor of the tub and leaned back, tilting her pussy upward, and used the fingers of one hand to spread her pussy lips wide. "How's that?"

"Perfect."

The pee started dribbling from her pussy, then gradually came faster until it was arcing up in the air like a fountain. Joey stroked his hard dick while he stood watching her. Her pee soon slowed to a trickle and then just drips.

She looked up at him. "Your turn now," she said. "Will you pee on my tits? I want to feel it." She sat up straighter, cupped her hands under her tits, and jiggled them up and down, looking up at his face and at his hard cock.

Joey had to go so badly by this time that his pee started quickly and splashed forcefully over her chest.

"Oh, it feels nice. It's so warm," Jessica said. He aimed his dick back and forth over her breasts.

"Wait. Stop for a second," said Jessica. Joey stopped the flow, and his dick twitched and gave one last powerful pee spurt. His sister opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and leaned toward him, catching a few drops of pee as they fell from the tip of his dick. Then she leaned back again and licked her lips, judging the taste. She ran her fingers over one of her tits, collecting a few more drops of pee, and put them in her mouth.

"How is it?" said Joey.

"It's not bad. I want to taste some more. Can you pee in my mouth a little? Just don't give me the firehose." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue again. Joey moved closer until the head of his dick was just over her tongue. Slowly he started peeing again, shooting a little into her mouth, then stopped.

Jessica held the pee in her mouth for a moment, then swallowed. She said "More," and stuck out her tongue again.

Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers
12