Big Sister's Pee Pt. 02

Story Info
Sister's new girlfriend makes the pee play even kinkier.
8.7k words
4.75
12.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumbie
Bumbie
264 Followers

"Ta-da! Behold the new full-size bed," said Jessica as she let her brother into her apartment.

"Very nice," Joey replied. "Now all you need is a full-size apartment to keep it in." The bed took up a lot of the one big room.

"Maybe when I get a raise. But check this out," she said, holding up a corner of the large blanket that covered the bed. "Absorbent on top, waterproof underneath."

"Cool. Somebody actually makes these just for pee play?"

"They're marketed mostly for pets and little kids, but they have other uses. Sit down and I'll get us some water."

Joey sat at the small table and watched his sister walk over to the kitchen alcove. As usual, she wore a big, loose sweater that tended to hide her full, round tits. But her jeans showed off the curves of her ass quite plainly. She came back to the table and sat across from him.

"So give me your report on the dating app," said Jessica. "How many responses did you get?"

"Zero."

"None? No messages at all?"

"I told you," said Joey. "Even in the raunchiest forum, no woman is going to respond to a profile that says the guy is into pee sex. Not to mention the part about being non-monogamous, and that's before even getting into all my more general disadvantages. The only positive thing was that I blurred my face in the profile picture."

"Now, stop that. You're a perfectly desirable guy. We knew the peeing thing would mean you might not get any responses, but we had to try it just to be sure."

"For science," said Joey with a grin.

She laughed. "Yeah, for science. The next step is to try again with a proper photo and without saying anything about peeing."

"Yeah. That's where it will get really discouraging. I'm not in a hurry." He took a swig of water and asked, "How did you make out? I bet you got hundreds of responses, right?"

"Well, to be honest," Jessica said guiltily, "I haven't actually made my profile visible yet."

"What? But this whole thing was your idea!"

"I know, I know. But I'm... I'm thinking about kind of a radical change in strategy."

"Like what? You mean leave the peeing out of your profile?"

"No. I mean leave the peeing in but say I'm looking for a woman." She watched him to see his reaction.

"Whoa. I know you've had some bad experiences with men, but that does seem kind of drastic," said Joey in a half-joking tone.

"No, I'm serious." She paused, thinking about how to explain. "You know, I never would have expected everything that's happened between us. It's made me question all my other assumptions about sex."

"Wow. Okay," said Joey more seriously. "But you've never told me before that you're interested in women that way."

"Oh, I've thought about it," said Jessica. "As a fantasy. But I'm attracted to men at least as much, and at first I guess I felt like it was easier just to stick with that. But now, when I try to picture myself having sex with some guy, well, I keep thinking that it couldn't feel as good as it does with you."

"Aw, Jess."

"But when I imagine it with a woman, it's different. And now that we're trying to work out how to see other people and still keep having fun with each other, why shouldn't I explore that option? It doesn't upset you, does it?"

Joey reached across the table and squeezed her hand. "Of course not, Jess. If it makes you happy, I think it's great."

She smiled at him affectionately. After a moment, her smile turned mischievous and she said, "Thinking about me having sex with another woman is making you hard, isn't?"

"As a rock. And boy, do I have to pee."

"Me too. Meeting adjourned. It's time to break in the new bed."

They quickly stripped off their clothes. Joey watched his sister's tits bounce enticingly as she clambered onto the bed. "I want a good long drink," said Jessica.

Joey got up on his knees in the middle of the bed and Jessica knelt in front of him, bending down to take his dick into her mouth and suck on it. Then she held it in front of her open mouth, stuck out her tongue, and looked up at him expectantly.

Joey relaxed and the pee almost immediately dribbled from his hard dick onto her tongue, then shot in a stream into her mouth. Jessica lunged forward and clamped her lips around the head of his pissing dick. She swallowed quickly while his hot pee continued gushing into her mouth. When she couldn't handle any more, she swirled her tongue around the head of Joey's dick, making him stop peeing with a couple of final spurts.

"Oh fuck, that felt good," Joey sighed.

Jessica released him from her mouth, licked her lips, and smiled up at him. "It's crazy how much I've come to love the way pee tastes," she said. "It tastes like sex."

"Yeah, I can't wait to taste yours."

"Give me a little more first," said Jessica, and stuck out her tongue again. Once he started peeing again, she quickly stuffed his dick into her mouth and started licking and sucking on it, making her brother experience another pee ejaculation.

Joey moaned and sat down on the bed.

"Your turn," said Jessica. "Lie down." He settled onto his back and she turned around to get on top of him in the 69 position. Joey spread her pussy lips with his fingers, licked all over her pussy, and flicked at her clit with his tongue. He moved his hands to her ass cheeks and she pushed her pussy further down over his mouth. That was his cue to stop licking.

Joey waited, his open mouth against his sister's pussy, while she relaxed and let her pee flow. The warm, slightly tangy liquid filled his mouth slowly at first, then in a stronger stream. He swallowed, then stuck out his tongue and lapped at her clit. "Ooh, fuck," Jessica moaned, as her pee slowed to stop. "Lick me some more and then let's do that again."

Joey felt her sucking and licking his dick while he went to work on her clit with his tongue. "Ooh, stop, I'm getting close," she said, then held his dick in her mouth like a pacifier. Her pee started again. He waited until it was coming strong, then resumed licking her clit. She made muffled noises around his dick as her orgasm hit her. Her pee stopped, then spurted a few times over his tongue. She groaned and relaxed on top of him while he ran his tongue all over her pee-soaked pussy.

Jessica rolled off of her brother and sat up on the bed, grinning down at him. "I love that so much," she said happily.

Joey was still lying on his back, stroking his dick as he admired his sister's curvy, nude body. "What do you want to do next?" he asked.

"I need to pee a little more, then let's fuck."

"Pee on my dick, okay?"

Jessica knelt over her brother's dick, spread her pussy lips with her fingers, and played a stream of pee over his cock and balls. After a moment Joey started peeing too, aiming his dick to splash the pee over her tits and face.

"Ooh!" Jessica giggled and suddenly jumped on top of him, mashing her pussy against his dick and her mouth against his lips. She stuck her tongue in his mouth while reaching down between their bodies with one hand and guiding his dick into her wet pussy. They humped against each other, bringing his dick back to full hardness.

"You got any pee left?" she murmured into his ear.

"A little, probably."

"I want it in my pussy."

They held still, Joey's dick buried deep in his sister's pussy, his hands on her ass, while he relaxed enough to start his pee flowing. When he felt it trickle out over his balls, he started thrusting in and out again, making the pee splash out.

"Oh fuck, that feels wild," said Jessica, raising herself up on her knees slightly to give Joey more room to fuck her from underneath. "Are you going to come soon?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna come," Joey panted, gripping her ass harder and pistoning his dick inside her piss-soaked pussy.

She lowered her head and kissed his neck. "Fuck me, little brother," she whispered. "Come inside me. Come in your big sister's pussy."

"Ooh, I'm coming," Joey cried. His cum spurted into her, mingling with all the other fluids. He drove his dick deep inside for one final spurt, while she kissed his lips again and gently pressed her tongue into his mouth. Then they relaxed, exhausted and content, Jessica's warm, pee-soaked body pressed against her brother.

***

A few weeks later, Jessica informed her brother that she had a date with someone she'd met on the dating app. The day after the date, she texted him a picture and the message "Call me."

The picture was a selfie of a young woman with a pretty, round face and a shy smile, but with a knowing look in her eyes. Her hair was short and dark, in contrast to his sister's, which was long and brown.

Joey made sure the door of his tiny dorm room was locked, and called his sister.

"Hi, Joey."

"Hi! So that's her?"

"Yeah, her name is Amanda. That's her profile picture; she said it was okay to send it to you."

"She looks hot."

"I thought you'd say that."

"So tell me about her," said Joey.

"Well, let's see... She's the same age as me. She's bi, too. She has some kind of entry-level tech job that I don't quite understand. You'd like her, she's nerdy."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I think she even has kind of a scientific approach to sex. I mean, not that she's cold about it or anything, in fact she's very affectionate, but she also seems to be really into thinking about all the combinations and positions, you know?"

"Um, just how far did you get on a first date?"

"Well," Jessica hesitated. "You know, we talked a lot before we met in person."

"You know what I'm asking. Did you do it?"

"I wasn't planning to, but what can I say? We really hit it off."

"Oh, boy. So come on, how was it?"

The sound of Jessica's breath was loud in his ear before she answered. "It was awesome. Even better than I imagined."

"I'm happy for you, Jess."

"Thanks. So we're definitely going to keep seeing each other. But she's totally cool with being non-exclusive. It's like a principle with her. But she's not in a relationship with anyone else right now. In fact, she hasn't had that many relationships. I think maybe she does a lot of sex play by herself."

"And she's into peeing?"

"Oh, yeah. In fact, she's into more kinky things than we are."

"Ooh, like what?"

"Well, she's certainly into butt stuff."

"Good, maybe she'll finally convince you that anal really doesn't count as kinky. It's a lot more normal than pee sex, anyway."

"Yeah, but you should see her collection of sex toys."

"You got into all this already?" said Joey.

"Well, we didn't actually use any toys, but we were at Amanda's place anyway, and after we had sex I guess she got a little carried away and wanted to show me everything."

"Well, congratulations. Is that the right thing to say?"

"Sure, why not?"

"You'll keep me posted, right?"

"You'll be the first to know everything."

***

One Friday night a couple of weeks later, Jessica knocked on the door of Amanda's apartment and Amanda opened the door, dressed only in a bathrobe. "Hi, babe!" Amanda said. "I just got out of the shower."

They closed the door and Amanda wrapped her arms around Jessica, pressing her small, trim body against Jessica's fuller, softer one. They shared a long, deep kiss. Then Amanda looked into Jessica's eyes and said playfully, "Are you ready to give my ass some attention tonight?"

"I've been thinking about it all day," said Jessica excitedly. "So... you had your enema already?"

"Oh yeah, it takes a while to make sure it's all out. You know, normally I would only have one if I'm planning some heavy-duty ass play -- like using one of the bigger butt plugs. It's not a good idea to overdo it with the enemas. But since you're new at this, I wanted to be extra clean for you, inside and out."

"I appreciate that." They kissed again and headed for the bedroom.

While Jessica undressed, Amanda arranged the bed, saying, "These pee blankets you introduced me to are so great. I can't believe I was making do with towels, and blankets on the floor and stuff."

"It's a lot more comfortable," said Jessica, getting onto the bed. "Speaking of pee, can I have a taste?"

"Stay right there." Jessica was sitting up in the middle of the bed. Amanda climbed onto the bed and stood in front of her, putting her smooth, clean-shaven pussy close to Jessica's face. Amanda spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers and Jessica opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

The pee started to flow and Jessica leaned forward to catch it in her mouth. When the stream strengthened, Amanda started moving her hips to aim it, first into Jessica's mouth and then to splash over her tits. She stopped peeing and Jessica swallowed. "Oh, so good," Jessica sighed, and licked the remaining drops from Amanda's pussy.

Amanda sat down and kissed Jessica, then bent down to lick the pee from Jessica's tits. "Your tits are so beautiful, babe," Amanda said, and took one of the hard nipples into her mouth to suck on it.

"Mmm, that feels great," said Jessica. "But I need to pee too." She lay down on her back and spread her legs, and Amanda slid up between them, rubbing her pussy mound against Jessica's.

"Let's pee on each other," said Amanda softly into Jessica's ear. She waited until she felt the hot gush of Jessica's pee, then added her own stream. Jessica squirmed with pleasure as they rubbed their pussies together, lubricated by their mingled piss.

Amanda scooted down to catch some of Jessica's pee in her mouth, then started licking her clit. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna come already!" Jessica cried. "Keep licking me! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Amanda raised her head, her face dripping, and smiled up at Jessica from between her legs. "You must be really excited tonight."

"I am," said Jessica. "Let's get to that adorable butt of yours."

Amanda got on all fours with her ass sticking up, and Jessica moved behind her. "Your ass is so sexy," she said, caressing Amanda's firm butt cheeks. She loved the sight of Amanda's pink puckered butthole, and below it the long folds of her pee-soaked pussy lips.

"You want to pee on it?" said Amanda, lowering her head and reaching back to spread her upturned ass cheeks with her hands.

Jessica stood up on the bed and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Her pee soon gushed out and she crouched down to aim the stream directly onto Amanda's butthole. "Mmm, yes," Amanda moaned. She let go of her ass to stick two fingers into her pussy and rub her clit while the pee ran down over her.

As soon as Jessica stopped pissing, she knelt behind Amanda, spread Amanda's ass cheeks with her hands, and started licking her pee from Amanda's asshole and all around it. "Yeah, that feels so good," Amanda moaned. Jessica licked down to Amanda's pussy and back up to her ass, and tried to probe the tight hole with her tongue.

"Please, babe, I want the dildo now," Amanda begged.

Jessica reached over to the nightstand, where Amanda had placed a long, thick, flexible dildo with a slightly enlarged head. She coated it with lube and swirled the head around Amanda's butthole. "Slip it in," said Amanda.

Jessica pushed lightly on the dildo and the head slowly spread Amanda's asshole, then suddenly popped inside. "Deeper," Amanda urged, and Jessica pushed the dildo slowly up her girlfriend's ass.

"It's gripping so tight," said Jessica in fascination.

"It feels so good to have my little hole stretched!" said Amanda.

"Maybe now I can get my tongue in there more." Jessica pulled the dildo out and pushed her tongue against her girlfriend's butthole.

"Wait, I'll try to make it gape for you," said Amanda, spreading her ass cheeks with her hands again. "Use the dildo some more."

Jessica plunged the dildo back in a few times, then slowly drew it out. Amanda's sphincter stayed slightly open and Jessica experienced a thrill as she looked into the dark hole. She plunged her tongue inside it just a moment before it closed. "Ooh, was that your tongue?" Amanda squeaked.

"Yeah," said Jessica, pulling her face out from between Amanda's cheeks and pushing the dildo back in. "This is so great!"

"I love having my ass filled up," said Amanda. "I want to pee with the dildo inside me."

"Wait, let me see if I can get under you." Amanda held onto the dildo while Jessica lay down on her back between Amanda's legs and slid her head underneath, positioning her mouth under her girlfriend's pussy. Jessica took hold of the dildo again and said, "Try to pee now."

Amanda's pee quickly gushed into Jessica's mouth, and she started pumping the dildo in and out of her girlfriend's ass. "Oh yes, fuck me!" Amanda cried. "Lick my clit!" The pee faltered as Jessica moved her tongue up to lash at Amanda's clit. "Keep fucking my ass!" Amanda moaned. "I'm coming!" She shuddered through a powerful orgasm, pulled her pussy up away from Jessica's mouth to catch her breath, then lowered her clit onto Jessica's waiting tongue again. "Hold still, right there," Amanda said breathlessly, rubbing her clit around on Jessica's tongue. After a few final shudders, Amanda finally relaxed.

"You can pull the dildo out now," Amanda panted.

Unable to see what she was doing, Jessica pulled the dildo out slowly. She was a little surprised at how long it seemed to take to reach the end; apparently she had pushed it in deeper than she realized. When it popped out, she set it down on the bed and began rubbing her own clit in slow circles.

"Don't get up yet," said Jessica. "Can you pee a little more?"

"I think so."

"Put your pussy over my mouth. Lie right down on me."

Amanda made herself comfortable and giggled, "Can you breathe under there?"

"Mm-hm." Amanda's wet, bare pussy was mashed against Jessica's mouth. Jessica rubbed her clit faster and tasted the first trickle of Amanda's pee, which soon became a gentle stream. An intense wave of pleasure swept over Jessica as she orgasmed with Amanda's pee in her mouth.

They kissed and cuddled on the wet blanket before reluctantly getting up to take showers and put the blanket in the washer. Jessica stayed the night. In the morning, they lingered lazily in bed, talking.

"So tell me more about this mysterious guy you've been hooking up with," said Amanda. "His name's Joey? Can I see a picture of him?"

"Sure." Jessica reached over to the nightstand for her phone. She'd anticipated this, and had already selected a recent picture of her brother that didn't suggest anything about their relationship. She got the picture on the screen and handed the phone to Amanda, who studied it.

"He's cute," she announced. "He looks pretty young, too."

"Yeah, I'm five years older than him. He's 20."

"And you say he's not having sex with anyone else, but I'm not sure why you believe him."

"Oh, he can't keep any secrets from me. I've known him all my life -- I mean, we've known each other since we were kids."

"Oh, really? Interesting!" Amanda handed the phone back. "And you just started having sex with him less than a year ago?"

"Yep."

"So what's wrong with him?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong with him. He's a really nice guy. He's just kind of shy and doesn't have much confidence, especially with women."

"And why don't you have more than this occasional friends-with-benefits type of relationship with him? Does it have to do with you coming out as bi?"

"No, it's nothing to do with that." Jessica realized she was not going to be able to explain. "It's complicated," was all she could think of to say.

"Relationships are always complicated," said Amanda sympathetically. "I'm sorry, I know you're still sorting things out, and maybe I should back off. But I just keep getting the feeling there's something about this guy that you're not telling me."

"Yeah, there is." Jessica closed her eyes. Here we go, she thought. "He's my brother."

There was no response for a moment. Then Amanda said, "Your brother?"

Bumbie
Bumbie
264 Followers