Big Trouble in Little Dock

Story Info
Shard-Strike Universe! MCU for adults!
9k words
4.62
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Trouble in Little Dock

Written by HarmonyMotion with Au Goose

Edited by Au Goose

Shard-Strike Universe created by Au Goose

Chapter 1

"Look at this mess!" Titaness groused, knee deep in rubble. And she was currently twenty feet tall.

"Stop complaining and get to work. I can't clean up if you're just going to complain the whole time."

"Ugh! I'm Titaness, not 'Crane Girl'."

Titaness kicked a particularly large piece of rubble into the air with her bare feet. She was dressed in her more casual wear: a black sports bra and painted-on lycra-looking shorts. It complimented her voluptuous figure well, but that was merely a side effect. It was also a bit of misdirection. People assumed she had to wear expensive fabrics that could expand to over 100 times their size and not tear into little pieces if she wanted to keep her modesty. The truth was far stranger, and gave her an edge she hadn't had to use. Yet.

Raceway waited impatiently below as Titaness's shadow loomed ever larger, her foot blurring as she tapped it on the concrete rubble.

"Ahhhh..." Titaness groaned as she stretched her limbs at their maximum height.

"Careful!" Raceway blurred away.

"Oops, sorry. Feels good to go full size once in a while, you know?" Titaness extended her arms above her head and twisted her torso. Her thirty-foot tall calves also swelled with muscle as she curled her foot, resting on its heel and exercising that elegant swell of power also. Her soft sigh of excitement echoed through the financial district.

"Come on, come on, let's get to work," Raceway urged impatiently.

"Okay. Sheesh, I forget how old you are sometimes. You look as young as me!"

Raceway rolled her eyes. But it was true. At 39, she didn't look a day over 20. Mature enough not to be offended, Sofia accepted the backhanded compliment with grace. Besides, she couldn't deny that she loved the way she looked ever since that fateful Shard Strike.

Titaness picked up some of the larger pieces of the rubble of 239 Montgomery Street Suite. The large pieces of useless mortar looked like mere toy blocks in her enormous palms. She crushed the useless material into dust.

Titaness reached for another one.

"No, not that! That can be salvaged!"

"How can you tell?" Titaness's voice boomed from above.

"It's marble! Expensive marble! Can't you tell?"

"I dunno. It all looks the same to me."

"Dura," Raceway muttered under her breath.

"I heard that!"

The two continued their tag team cleanup, Titaness crushing the larger valueless pieces to dust while Raceway zipped around the perimeter, sweeping the small pieces out of the way and performing general tidying. She also supervised her large teammate to stack up the salvageable material.

"I swear, can't Marathon behave himself for once? I can't believe he brought down the whole building and cratered the street!"

"Must have been quite powerful girl he found too. Maybe Trace. Enhanced toughness, perhaps?"

"Guess she'd have to be to survive... this. And you know how embarrassed he gets in bed. He'd really have to know that the girl could handle it."

"Oh really?" Raceway asked, raising an eyebrow toward Titaness's head far up in the sky.

"I mean, I mean, I heard! Come on! You know the rumors," Titaness blushed.

"Okei."

"I'm just saying, for once, he should clean up after himself."

"Ah, to be young again," Raceway smiled in amusement as she stacked up another column of rubble for Titaness to stomp to dust. A small crowd of fans watching from beyond the safety line cheered. Titaness had always had her special fans since she'd revealed herself as part of the Golden Guard.

"Don't tell me you approve!" Titaness crossed her arms underneath her bust and huffed.

"You will understand when you get to be my age. The children need to have fun and love too. Marathon is good one. I forgive him."

"Oh come on, you can't be excited to have to clean up after him! He should fix his own mess, like a proper adult!"

"He's responding to store robbery. You are too big for this."

"I bet he's just having another go! I bet there's nothing left of that store but rubble after he's done with his new lady friend."

"Marathon is good one," Raceway reiterated. "And what about you, Titaness? We all know what happen when you first experimented with your power. Hmm?"

"That's different!" Titaness looked away as she crushed more asphalt to dust under her bare sole.

"Nudaaa..." the Russian expat speedster moaned.

Chapter 2

Last Year

"Come on Markus, I have something to show you!" Cathy ran toward the campground, practically dragging her boyfriend along.

"Slow... down... Cathy..." Markus panted as he was nearly pulled off his feet!

"Come on! Really! I don't think I can contain it much longer!"

"Contain what!?" Markus managed before he had to swallow his voice to keep up with her new, inexplicably more beautiful girlfriend whom he'd lost contact with for a month. He'd made detective during their hiatus, but his big surprise for her barely even registered on the scale compared to her... developments.

Finally they reached the vacant camping space she'd reserved in the middle of November. Thanks to the hard nighttime chill of the Mojave desert in winter, the remaining campsites were completely unoccupied. Plus, people were still worried about the strange fires that had broken out that had happened just a few months prior. People thought it might have been another one of the shard strikes that had changed the world.

Cathy knew first hand they were right.

They stood in the open clearing, surrounded by empty storage and trash bins, fire pits, and vacant parking spaces. Markus was clutching his chest with both arms, shuddering from the cold and sucking in chilly air into his burning lungs.

"Aren't... you... cold?" he asked in between raggedy breaths.

Cathy was dressed in nearly nothing! Just a plain white bra and a matching pair of briefs. He would've admired her new, incredible good looks if he weren't so exhausted and worried about her well-being. And not only had she somehow become more beautiful, her bosom so full, her legs so long clad in her flawless brown skin, she seemed... taller too.

Okay, didn't just seem taller. Was taller....And growing taller by the second?

What the hell!?

"I was out here when the fires happened. It was one of those things. A Shard Strike, Markus!" she chirped gleefully as she grew from her original slightly above average height to around what must have been just over eight feet tall, judging from the gnarled desert trees which she now stood as tall as.

"Are... are you okay?" Markus asked stupidly as he craned his neck to meet her eyes.

"Pfft. What do you think?!"

Cathy's head continued to rise, surging past those twisted branches. Her torso lengthened, her legs grew longer and packed on more flesh to support her incredible height, and her bosom expanded to keep pace with the rest of her body.

Markus could no longer meet his girlfriend's gaze, but he didn't have much to complain about. Cathy's normal sized bra should have barely covered her brown, protruding nipples now, but somehow it was keeping up with her. So were her panties, until she slipped them off, dropping the now massive undergarment where it almost completely covered an unsuspecting joshua tree. Her luscious legs towered over him in such glorious, real-life high resolution, so smooth and bare, fit and toned. Even her bare feet looked fucking irresistible.

And Markus wasn't even into feet.

Staring at the most glorious underboob the world would ever witness, Markus was content to just drink in the sight of his still-growing girlfriend. Those breasts had to be as large as basketballs now, but they simply looked normal-to-large on her sky-piercing frame.

Cathy playfully arched her back, a slight look of concentration. She kept growing but now her bra didn't, In seconds, the fabric could take no more. Her last scrap of clothing exploded, the cloth blown away by the wind along with her delighted laughter.

"So..." Cathy's voice rang out from above. "What do you think?"

She was still growing!

"Cathy! Um... can you even hear me up there?" Markus asked, both fascinated and nervous.

"Yup, I can hear you just fine. I'm reaching my limit!"

"How tall are you!?"

"Dunno. Haven't really been able to measure it," she giggled. "Certainly way taller than the Getty or Griffith Observatory."

"Well, no shit."

Cathy squatted down, bending at the knees. Her long legs flared outward, surrounding him on both sides. Her bare, glistening sex was on full display, still taller than him. He gasped as he stared at that wonderful gate. He couldn't decide if he was more aroused by her brazen nudity or more fascinated by the most detailed diagram of the fairer sex's reproductive system that he'd ever seen.

"So... you like it?"

Her slim but enormous arms rested on her knees. She was leaning forward far enough that Markus could actually see her face, should he choose to. But there was so much luscious flesh on display that he had trouble looking away from her heavy breasts, her chiseled abs, or her smooth, polished thighs.

"Earth to Markus. Or maybe I should say, 'Sky to Markus'."

Cathy laughed at her own joke.

"Huh. Uh, yeah. It's really... um... cool."

"You really think so?" Cathy smiled. Even at her size, she could see the erection tenting his jeans. "That's all you think about it? It's cool?"

"Um, I dunno what to say. I guess the Strike really changed you, huh? It's not just the growing thing... you're really sexy too. I mean! Even sexier than before. By a lot."

Markus cringed at his lame attempt at a compliment. It probably sounded more like an insult.

"No worries Markus, I'm a big enough woman to admit it's true. These last few months really did wonders for my looks somehow. Just like it seemed to do for all those other people too. Who would have thought..."

"So you're not cold? At all?" Markus stole a not-so-subtle glance at Cathy's stiffening nipples, large as dinner plates.

"No. Just turned on," Cathy smiled wide. "Wanna have sex?"

"But... how?"

"Oh, I dunno. I was thinking of using you as a dildo. Maybe stick you in my mouth and tumble you around. Swallow you whole?"

"Cathy! Uh, no, I'm gonna... um..."

Markus began to back off nervously. But Cathy's hand reached around behind him and scooped him right up. Her little finger was taller than his entire body!

"Get naked," Cathy whispered mischievously.

"Cathy, no, I..."

"Trust me, you'll like it," she promised conspiratorially.

Feeling completely powerless, Markus stripped off his clothes and placed them on her open palm. The cold air bit into his skin. He covered his shriveled manhood with his hands, awaiting who-knows-what was to come.

Cathy wrapped a few fingers around him, encircling him fully, and dumped his clothes to the ground. Her grip was gentle, yet utterly unbreakable. If she so much as squeezed a little tighter, Markus was sure his bones would bend and snap. Or if she did the opposite and opened her fist, he would probably just be a sticky paste on the dry desert floor. He was completely at her mercy.

Bringing him up to her face, she licked her dark, plump lips, opened her fingers, and placed a gentle kiss along his entire body. The warmth of her sweet breath was comforting.

"You taste good," her steamy breath wafted over him.

"Cathy, I don't... hrrg!"

Markus seized up as Cathy's enormous tongue gave his penis a little lick. It began to flicker to life.

"Don't worry. Growing myself is only part of it. Just wait..."

She set him down on top of a rounded boulder, rapidly shrinking down until she was also standing on the tan stone, only slightly taller than him. She stepped forward, wrapping him in a hug, her spectacular breasts compressed against his own firm chest.

"This really should work..." she whispered in his ear, rubbing her luscious body all over him.

Suddenly, Markus felt disoriented as an unfamiliar energy poured into him. Cathy's delicate face stayed eye to eye with his, her lascivious moans growing louder, but his vantage point launched upwards. He was... he was growing!

"Oh god! Cathy!" he cried as he somehow felt his immunity to the elements growing stronger along with his new stature.

"Yes? You like it?" she had a shit-eating grin plastered on her face.

The boulder crumbled under their combined weight. They both had to perform an awkward little dance to keep their footing. A shocked Markus looked downwards and panicked as the floor seemed further and further away, but Cathy just surged forward, surrounding him in her embrace again, her skin smoother and silkier than any model's. Any non-enhanced model anyway. Her embrace, and her amazing power enveloped him fully.

"Whoaaaa!!!" Markus gasped as he surged above the trees wrapped in Cathy's firm, athletic arms.

There the two giants stood, almost eye-to-eye.

"This is... amazing!" Markus voiced his excitement. "This is like some sort of dream!"

"Oh, it's very real. And I'm not done yet..."

She wrapped her soft fingers over his burgeoning erection and gripped it firmly. With a sly look in her eye, she gave it a little pump, and it responded. Cooing at his helpless reaction to her ministrations, Cathy's hand had the faintest glow as she focused her power solely on his sex.Then she grew again, her head rising above his as his throbing cock grew with her.

Markus moaned as he felt the caress of Cathy's energy infusing his hardness. They lashed and tickled at his balls as well, and before he knew it, he was at the brink of an orgasm!

"Ohhhh Cathy, it feels... it feels..." his eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

And just before he was about to explode, Cathy let go, and the overwhelming sensation subsided. Markus panted desperately from her little tease.

"Take a look, Markus."

Still unused to his new height, he looked at his surroundings once again before Cathy directed his line of sight down with a little nod.

He was huge! Not just huge because they had to be over twenty feet tall, but huge even in proportion to his body! His balls were swollen, and the veins on his enormous, tree-trunk sized erection were clearly visible and throbbing. He was already leaking, and that little drop would probably splash down like a gallon of water!

"Cathy, you can do this!?"

"First time trying," she smiled. "Now, I want to lose my 'big girl' virginity. What do you say?"

She reached down and gripped him with her powerful, silky fingers once again, pumping furiously and rapidly. Markus tried to hold her back, but he was no match for her strength.

"Cathy, I'm gonna..."

"Yes you are, aren't you?"

She swiveled his helpless, desire-addled body to a side and continued to stroke him, forcing him to ejaculate all over the desert landscape. His fluid pumped in high arcs over the trees before splashing down furiously, soaking everything in its wake.

"Haha! Like a firehose!" Cathy giggled, her fingers still swirling over his slick head, squeezing every last drop out of him.

"Ungg!" Markus groaned. "Cathy! Stop, stop! I'm too sensitive!"

"Aww, my poor little man," she teased. But she relented.

"You're so... strong too," the chiseled Asian man marveled as he hunched over, struggling to recover.

"The taller I get, the stronger I become. And I have a good few feet on you too. You're just no match for me," she smiled. "And I like it that way. You... you don't mind, do you?"

Markus looked at the glistening desert he'd just soaked.

"No, I don't mind. That was... that was something. Wow. But you said you wanted to lose your virginity. I don't think I can go again so soon."

"That was another thing I wanted to try," Cathy's lip bent crookedly as she reached for his steely erection once again.

Five seconds later, she squatted above him, plunging his once again enhanced and expanding member in and out of her, flattening trees and rocking the earth with her greedy intimacy. As Cathy got lost in the sheer ecstasy of fucking Markus and processing the brain-blasting pleasure of being filled so completely by an enormous erection of her own making, he began to shrink away as he emptied the tempestuous storm bubbling in his loins, expending all of the parantural energy that Cathy had infused him with.

In the end, a regular sized Markus remained fully snuggled between Cathy's mountainous breasts, both of them breathing heavily and drifting off to sleep.

The desert national park was declared off limits for the next month as their sexual fluids seeped into the earth and dried up.

Chapter 3

Titaness rested on a bench outside of Golden Guard's headquarters. She greeted some of the janitorial staff as they made their way into the building. They waved back without ceremony and went about their jobs, used to the sight of the gorgeous eight foot tall desi woman lounging around in the morning sun.

But Markus showing up was wholly unexpected.

"Hey, Markus! How are you doing?"

"Hey, Cathy."

"Uh oh. I know that tone." Cathy's eyes narrowed. "That's the bad news tone. What's wrong, is the police department upset at something the GG did? Again?"

It was no secret that Markus Shi and Cathy Joshi--no, Titaness--served as the liaisons between their two respective parties. Their relationship pre-Shard Strike was the perfect bridge to coordinate between the police department and the vigilante actions of the superhero group led by Marathon. Marathon alone made the Golden Guard a power to be reckoned with, but with close to a dozen members now including the part-timers, their pledge to work with the city made the mayor of Los Angeles nearly a world leader.

"No. I wish it was something GG did."

"Oh....Oh."

So it was really bad.

"Cat--Titaness..." Markus corrected himself as other workers trickled into GG headquarters. "There's been a record number of kidnaps. Abductions. Missing persons report."

"Uh huh. I know."

"Well... Kareena Wright is on the missing persons report for this morning."

Titaness just stared blankly as she processed the information. Was she being targeted? Were the Guard's enemies finally trying to hurt the vigilantes by going after their family members?

Then the emotions hit her like an indomitable ocean wave. They took Kareena!? Those fuckers!

"Who did it," Titaness asked coldly. She was already beginning to grow larger.

Markus blinked. He was suddenly in shadow, eclipsed by his growing girlfriend. "Titaness! Stop, your head is going to hit the building!"

"Who. Did. It."

"Listen Cathy," he consciously used her real name. "Calm down. We don't know yet. I let the chief know Kareena's a person of interest to the Guard and badgered him into making me the lead detective on this case. There's been a lot of disappearances lately. I need to talk to the others, knock on some doors with the trafficking task force. see what they know. Maybe get a jump start."

"Okay. I'll help. Throw me in their direction. They'll regret trying to hurt me!" Her fist was clamped shut. Even as the rest of her stopped growing, her fist continued to expand ever-so-slightly.

"Listen to me!" Markus took on a tone that he rarely used. Cathy's fist stopped swelling. "You have to sit tight for a while. I just wanted to let you know. I don't think it has anything to do with you. Unless people know you personally, they wouldn't even think that you and Kareena are related, right?"

"...Right."

"I just want you to tell your family. Let them hear it from someone they know. Can you do that for me?"

The emotions began to overwhelm Titaness. A single, large tear rolled off her cheek.

"Yeah Markus, I can do that."

"Thanks Sakshi. We'll get to the bottom of this. I'll keep you informed... just... don't tell anyone, okay? And don't do anything rash."