Bigger and Bigger - Aden's Trial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," he mustered.

"You're outfit choice doesn't quite allow for subtlety, does it?"

Aden looked down. The black lace of the lingerie was struggling to contain his erection. His whole outfit, now, was just black coat and boner.

A rustling sound alerted him to Kane shrugging out of his suit jacket, revealing a white shirt stretched vainly over a broad, muscled frame. "It might be helpful," he said, "to... hmm... overcome your first orgasm here. Sir will put you through your paces. In your condition, you'll probably cum when you see him."

Aden felt a steady trickle of precum moistening the black lace, causing it to stick unpleasantly to his leg. All of a sudden he was sweating, sticky, and sweltering in his black overcoat. He mimicked Kane's movement and shrugged it off, revealing his small, slim body, and pale, hairless chest.

Kane began to fiddle with his cuff links, his thick fingers not quite finding the latch.

"Let me help," Aden said. He stood, just about able to without ducking, and took two steps to close the gap between himself and Kane. Kane lay his arm on his lap, and turned his palm upwards. Aden knelt, allowing his hand to reach the cuff link through the long route: by first teasing his slim fingers over the Kane's calloused hand.

A sharp, involuntary exhale from Kane made Aden feel powerful.

"Your hands are huge," he muttered, as he clicked open the cuff link. "No wonder you couldn't find the catch."

Kane turned his other arm, and Aden repeated the process, trailing his hand over Kane's palm, making sure he saw the contrast of his thick, calloused hand with Aden's slender, soft, manicured fingers. The second cuff link was off. Aden let it fall to the ground.

"Oh," he said. He eased back slightly and lowered himself to the carpet, feigning interest in the lost cufflink, arching his back as he did. His ass, which didn't need any help to look big, was suddenly getting a lot of help. He could feel the lingerie tighten as it flexed, digging into the soft, plump skin.

Suddenly he felt a hand in on his head, and fingers tangling themselves into his curls. A rustle of fabric as the bodyguard leant forward, and a hand landed on his ass, heavily. The slap echoed loudly in the small space. Aden's ass showed every sound wave, jiggling in reaction.

"Fuck," Kane exclaimed.

Aden pushed lightly against the hand holding him down. It relented, and he looked up, through a tousle of curls, at the bodyguard. "You know it looks even better when you fuck the cum out of me."

Kane didn't need any more invitation. His fingers, suddenly nimble, skipped through the buttons of his shirt, which joined his cuff links on the floor. Admiring him from below, Aden marvelled at the heavy strength of his pecs, and the trail of hair stretching from the slight ripple of his abs to the valley between them. As Kane began to unzip his pants, Aden reached up to take one plump nipple between his fingers, which he twisted sharply.

He guessed Kane's preferences right, and his movement saw the bodyguard moaning in pleasure, his hand, engrossed in his zip, suddenly becoming clumsy again.

"Let me help with that," Aden commanded, lowering his head to Kane's crotch and delicately taking the zipper in his teeth. Looking up, he made sure to make full eye contact with the bigger man as drew his head back, and opened the zipper.

With the zipper open, Aden lowered his head back the bodyguard's crotch, pressing his mouth and nose into the soft fabric of his underwear. He took a deep breath, the smell of sweat and precum almost causing him to cum. Kane was right, he wasn't going to last long this round. He had to stay in control.

Kane's hand retook its place on Aden's head, gently threading his fingers through his curls. Kane flexed his cock, causing it to reach toward Aden's lips, stopped only by the strained fabric of his underwear. A darker patch suddenly bloomed by his cock-head. Aden's tongue immediately reached out. At its touch, Kane quivered, and, against his will, added another dark bloom of precum.

His lips salted with the bigger man's cum, Aden used them to trace the bulge struggling against the dark fabric. The dim light in the car made it difficult to gauge his size, but touch revealed a monster. In a flush of lust, Aden threw his hand behind him to pull off the lingerie. Another, much larger hand, joined his, and the black lace was gone. His own dick flopped forward, blessedly free.

The hand on his head tightened on his curls, tilting his face up. A second hand pushed the dark underwear down, causing what must have been nine inches of fat cock to fall forward, its thick, cum-wet head slapping open Aden's lips.

Aden pursed them around the cock's wet girth, and then began to slowly open them, but Kane didn't need the invitation, thrusting immediately into his wet mouth. Aden resisted gagging, focused on relaxing his throat. Kane's cock was iron hard, thick with lust, filling Aden's mouth and throat beautifully.

Aden, already close to orgasm, resisted jerking his own cock, squeezing the muscle behind his prostate to prevent himself from cumming.

The car hit a bump in the road, causing Kane to momentarily thrust deeper into Aden's throat than he had meant. Aden couldn't resist gagging, and the massive cock fell, spit soaked, from his mouth. He had a moment to take a deep gasp of air before Kane's finger was thrust in his mouth, returning wet with spit. Then his cock was again thrusting greedily into Aden's throat.

After a second or so of frenzied cock sucking Aden felt the larger man reach forward, and then the sudden pressure of Kane's finger, wet with Aden's own spit, probing his anus. Aden, already struggling with relaxing his throat to accept Aden's fat nine inches, had to focus to relax his asshole. There, Kane was more patient, and only when he felt the ring of his hole open slightly did he thrust his finger inside him.

Kane was entering at the wrong angle to really hit Aden's prostate, but his finger was thick enough to graze it incidentally. Aden gagged again, this time in pure pleasure, as Kane's knuckle stimulated his lust-bloated prostate. Kane's cock again fell from his mouth, dripping spit on the car floor as it did. Aden couldn't wait any longer.

"Fuck me," he begged.

Kane didn't need any more enticing. Aden's lips had barely opened on "me" before the bigger man, still sitting, had hoisted him into the air and perched him on his lap. Aden could feel his massive, spit soaked cock against his back. He shuddered, thinking how deep into him Kane would go.

Kane put his thick hands under Aden's ass, pausing for a moment to massage its weight.

"Fuck," he exclaimed. "This is real?"

"You thought it was fake?" Aden asked.

"Of course... the size of it. I misjudged you on a few things."

Kane paused a moment longer, jiggling his butt cheeks up and down slowly, letting them slap off the muscled meat of his quads. As he began to lift Aden to place him on his cock, the terrain suddenly got rougher, Aden slipped out of his hands.

"We're almost here," Kane said.

"To the house?"

"Yeah. We've just turned off the main road. Path is a bit rougher here."

That apparently wasn't a reason to stop, as Aden felt himself suddenly hoisted into the air and then, beautifully, the first moment of pressure, of cock against asshole, as Kane tried to push his manhood, soaked in Aden's spit, into his ass.

Aden tightened himself for a moment, allowing Kane a second of thinking that it wasn't going to fit, before he relaxed and slid, inch by inch, onto his cock.

Kane writhed in stunned pleasure under him.

"Oh, the boss will enjoy you," he gasped.

Strange, Aden thought, that he would think of his boss fucking him while he was moaning in pleasure.

The road was now bumpy enough that it was doing a lot of the fucking, bouncing Aden up and down on Kane's cock. Kane was clearly enjoying the ride, his strong hands wrapped around Aden's thick ass, adding just a little power to bounce the smaller man on his fat cock.

Aden was so deep in pleasure that he was having a hard time focusing, and a harder time stopping himself from cumming. He fixated on Kane's pecs, heavy with muscle, as they bounced along with him. A bead of sweat rolled from Kane's neck down the curved mound of his pec, landing on his stiff, pink nipples. Aden leaned forward and latched on to the pec, savouring the saltiness of sweat, and the feeling of the nipple stiffen in his mouth. Before sucking, he teased the tip of the nipple, first with just the tip of his tongue, then the whole thing, and finally, with his lips. As he did, Kane bucked underneath him, adding more power to Aden's ass, slamming him wildly down on his cock. Aden fell into the broader man, placing one hand on his other pec to balance himself. Under that hand, he felt muscle swell and stiffen as the larger man lifted him. That was enough.

"Fuck," he whimpered.

An explosion of cum, a pressure which had ben building since he sat, half bored and half aroused, flicking through the grid. He eased off Kane's chest just in time for a second spurt of cum to plaster the bodyguard's face. His chest and abs were already painted with thick, white streaks.

"Go back to his nipple."

Aden did as he was told, sucking one nipple vigorously, tasting his own cum, and twisting the other violently. The hammering increased and, just as it was becoming too much, the larger man pulled him down, hard, to his crotch, pushed his cock as deep into Aden as he could, and threw his head back in a guttural moan.

Aden felt Kane's cock thicken inside him, and then the hot hot pressure of his load, like a dam breaking, pour into him. Another shot of his own cum sprayed the bodyguard's densely muscled chest again.

Aden panted himself back to consciousness, eventually noticing that not only had the car stopped, but that the door was open. A large figure was blocking the opening. Playing the experience back in his head, Aden realised who had commanded him to suck Kane's nipple.

Aden looked up at Kane, who was grinning widely.

"Best timing yet, Sir."

"Quite," the answer came. "You know the drill." With that, the figure left the door, followed by the crunch of gravel.

Still deeply inside Aden, Kane leant forward slightly, groping on the ground for his suit jacket. He found it, found a pocket, and found something within the pocket. Something shiny that he held up for Aden's inspection. A silver butt plug.

"With your permission."

Aden's dick, half soft, returned to full mast. He nodded his consent, after which he felt the cold silver teasing the ring of his asshole.

"Stay still, hold on tight, and trust me," Kane said. Aden wrapped his arms around the bodyguard's broad shoulders, not sure what to expect.

In one fluid motion, his powerful arm wrapped around Aden's back, a hand clasped around his pillowy ass, and the silver of the butt plug pressing against his hole, Kane hoisted Aden up off his dick and slid the plug in. Kane did it so fast that he had trapped most of his cum in Aden's ass.

Aden gulped a question, or the first syllable of one, before Kane interrupted.

"Sir has particular tastes."

Aden shifted slightly. The butt plug was comfortable, about the same size as the one he had size trained with. What was a new sensation was the feeling of Kane's cum inside him. It wasn't unpleasant. In fact, the idea of it was incredibly arousing to him, and his cock was, again, rock hard. Aden just wasn't quite how long he could hold the larger man's load inside him, and what... Sir...wanted it inside him for.

Kane lifted him off his lap and placed him gingerly on the seat before easing his large frame out of the car. He was still completely naked, his monstrous cock, now mostly soft, hanging like a third arm. He reached into the car for his shoes, which he deftly kicked on.

"Get your outfit back on. Might as well treat Sir to the full picture."

Aden pulled his cum-stained lingerie back on, feeling it bulge at the back, slightly, where the butt plug protruded. He kicked on his combat boots and shrugged into his coat, still wet with lust-sweat. Kane, happily naked in the way that most hung, muscle freaks are, inspected him as he did so. He offered him an arm, bloated with biceps and triceps, forearms thicker than Aden's legs. Aden grasped it with slender hands, and hopped out of the car.

In front of him, shrouded by woods, lay an architectural marvel, all harsh, ascending angles blending into the surrounding trees. House did not do it justice. Abode, maybe. Villa, as its Sir had referred to it.

Kane slide his hand under Aden's coat and grasped an ass cheek, applying slight pressure to the butt plug, happily finding it still in place. "Ready?"

Aden nodded, and together, they crunched across the gravel and into the house.

12