Bigger and Bigger - Aden's Trial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, your thighs are so thick. When you slam my sweet ass into them..."

Aden lost his breath as Sir obliged, slamming his fat ass into the densely muscled thigh meat.

"Fuck, Sir,... when my ass... into your.. thighs... I can feel each slab of muscle, Sir. So thick, so engorged."

Aden could barely get words out, but his desperation to please pushed him on.

"Sir, I'm embarrassed to have let Kane fuck me in your car."

The first of Sir's moans let Aden know he was on the right path.

"Sir, you were clever to use him to stretch out my little hole, and for lube. But Sir, he is so... small. His little muscles, his little cock. Even when he came, Sir, I know you're going to fill me up so much better."

Aden was now being slammed so viciously hard and fast into Sir's cock that he was barely able to get out words. He came, again, without noticing himself.

"Sir... one of your arms is bigger than his body. I can see you Sir lifting him over your head. He thinks he's a bodybuilder Sir, but you could press him over your head. I... Sir, when you flexed, and your biceps bulged like that, a mountain of muscle on your arm."

A hand left Aden's ass, was raised above the master's head in a deep, flex, engorging his bicep into the promised mountain of muscle.

The ability to form words left Aden, and he simply threw himself forward, taking every last inch of Sir's cock into him, and drowned himself in the valley of muscle between his heaving, hairy pecs. He was spent, completely, moaning words into the sweat-sheened chest, his tongue lolling out. "Fuck... big... monster... fuck me... please.. please.."

Suddenly, a sound originating from deep within Sir's chest. A moan like an earthquake, and then the quake itself as a fountain of cum was unleashed from his bulging, heaving ball sack, travelled up every inch of his cock and spraying a hot geyser of cum into Aden's battered, gapped hole. A short break, and then another rupture of cum hosing into Aden's guts.

Aden felt lightheaded, could feel Sir's massive hands holding his fat ass tightly down, all whatever inches of him buried into Aden's guts. Aden couldn't even fathom where it could go.

He felt his cock pulse and thicken again, and another guttural groan.

"Sir," he managed to pant, "I don't think I can take another one."

Too late. Sir's biggest cumshot yet flooded inside him. Aden threw his head back, barely conscious, his own cock limp but still dribbling the last drops of thin cum he had left.

Aden caught sight of himself in the mirror and almost fainted. His stomach was bloated, full with... cum? And his ass was... getting bigger. Or was it a trick of the light?

A harsh, heavy slap rung out. His master, still in the brain short-circuiting throes of an orgasm. A massive red hand-print raising to the pale surface of his ass and then, again, his insides stretched out even further in warning.

"Sir," he whimpered.

A fourth explosion, the last fountain of cum released from Sir's ball sack, surging inside him. This time, his eyes already fixed on his reflection, he was in no doubt. Barely conscious from the strange pleasure of it, he watched his stomach bloat even more.. god.. and then...his ass,... distend into something huge. Not just humanly big, but freakishly huge. It had actually grown bigger, impossibly so Aden had to close his eyes, sure he was hallucinating.

Sir panted and groaned, still completely buried in Aden, every muscle sheened in sweat and flexing from the strength of the orgasm. Aden thought, in the mirror, that Sir had grown too.. that his pecs had blown up, as if pumped with air, gotten fatter and fatter as he bucked in orgasm. That the arms, flexed to hold Aden's little body, had grown to almost twice their size, huge, crowding around his small body in pure muscle. He kept his eyes shut, afraid to open them and find out that it was real.

After much panting, and huge, slow breaths, he heard: "Still alive?"

"Yeah," he managed, eyes still shut. "Yeah, just... light headed."

A grunt of approval was followed by the world rising, as the giant pressed himself to standing, still holding Aden to him. He hefted Aden slightly, his chest and bicep flexing as he did and crowding around Aden's head. Impossible, he thought, they can't be that big.

A heavy flop announced his monster cock leaving Aden's destroyed ass, and slapping heavily off his pig-thick thigh, followed by a flood of cum pouring onto the rich wood.

Ensconced in his thick arms, his body drained from the ordeal, Aden felt himself placed unceremoniously on the couch. Still catching his breath, and recovering from the feat of stretching that his body had managed, he fell almost immediately asleep. Around him, he half heard the sound of cleaning, and thought he recognised the heavy patter of Kane's gait.

12