Bigger Can Be Better

Story Info
Young lawyer helps plus sized girl with issues.
5.5k words
4.48
15k
12
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: All characters taking part in my little story are over 18, and reside only in my mind. Any resemblance to real people, is purely coincidental.

*

My name is Jess Robinson. I am just getting my tax business off the ground in one of Greater Seattle's Eastside suburbs.

I am originally from the Denver area, and graduated the University of Colorado, with an accounting degree. In my last year of school, I made the decision to attend law school. I applied at both Colorado and the University of Denver. One of my professors went to the University of Washington, so I applied to their law school, too.

The best deal I got was from the U of W, so I moved to Seattle. I was happy trading the snow for some rain, and all the water around Western Washington. Only being 70 miles from all the skiing I could ever want, kept me from missing Colorado. Oh, wait, I don't even ski!

While attending Law School, I set up a little tax prep business, that helped keep me in pocket money. With all the school work, plus my tax business, I had little time for socializing. I did have girlfriends, and I wasn't celibate.

Let me tell you a little about me. On my best days, I'm 5'9" and a little, and tip the scales at about 170ish. Not exactly Mr. Muscles, but not easily pushed around, thanks to my wrestling and football days in high school.

While in my final year of Law School, I sat for the CPA exam, and passed. As soon as I was able, I sat for our state bar exam, knowing I wanted to stay near Seattle.

I was working in an office, doing taxes, while finishing law school, working for some real jerks. I knew I wanted out of there, as soon as possible.

I was renting a shabby apartment trying to save as much money as possible. I was hired away from my first company by a medium sized law firm, primarily doing tax work, that suited me just fine.

One afternoon, I was passing our HR department, and saw the most gorgeous girl, from the neck up, being interviewed. Just as I passed by, she stood up causing me to take a second look. Not only was she close to 6' tall, she was more than a little overweight. Gorgeous face, but very large.

I continued down to our lobby for my afternoon coffee, when I see her getting off the elevator, looking like she had lost her last friend.

"Did you get the job," I asked as she passed by.

She just shook her head, no, and stopped, as if she wanted to say something.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked. I could see the start of a tear in her eye, but she sat down across from me.

"Jessie Robinson," I said, offering my hand.

"Robin Lawrence," she replied, quietly.

"Can I buy you a coffee?"

She just nodded. Just a little cream, please, she said.

Just sitting looking at this young lady, I very quietly asked if she thought her size cost her the job.

"More than likely, Jess,"

"I don't have to tell you how difficult that would be to prove."

"I know. But that's not the half of it."

I asked her to elaborate.

After a huge sigh, she started, slowly. Jess, she said, I used to work at a much larger firm, but when they brought in two new partners, they chose to bring in their own secretaries. It just so happens they both were skinny minnies.

As she said this, I noticed a tear in her eye. I reached my hand and covered her folded hands and she pulled her hands back like mine were ln fire.

"Sorry, Robin, my mistake."

She just smiled and kept her hands in her lap.

"Tell me which lawyers tossed you aside."

Shaking her head, no, she quietly told me they were both way too powerful to challenge.

"Do you want me to talk with them, off the record, just to get a feel for this?"

"Don't you think its a lost cause?"

"I wouldn't have offered if I thought that," I said with a slight grin.

We traded phone numbers and went on our own way. I returned to my office, and Robin just left.

Back in my office, I just couldn't get Robin out of my head. This wasn't of a sexual nature, I just didn't want her being wronged.

I went to the firm who replaced her, and asked to speak to their office manager. A lady came out to the front, where I was waiting, and asked if she could be of help.

I gave her my name, and asked why Robin Lawrence was let go. She told me that is was an internal matter, and turned to leave.

"Is it an internal matter that we can discuss in front of the King County Bar Ethics Committee, or the King County Human Rights Commission?"

"Listen, you little shit, you best not cause any trouble, if you know what's good for you!"

"Well, Nurse Ratchet, I don't know what's good for me, so tell your Asshole bosses to get ready for a fight!"

I turned and left.

I texted Robin to let me know if she hears anything, and I briefly told her of my conversation.

Her only reply was an all caps, "OH, SHIT!"

A few days went by, which my tax work load kept me very busy.

I received a phone call from one of the two lawyers who had let Robin go. When I asked him if he fired her because of her size, he wouldn't answer. My only statement to him was, "if you didn't do anything wrong, just tell me why she was fired."

He hung up the phone.

Not an hour later, I got a message from Robin asking if we could meet for coffee, after work. I replied, how about dinner, nothing fancy, just to talk. After 10 minutes of dead silence, I got a short "OK"

I asked her if I could pick her up, and she very nervously said all right, make it 6 O'clock.

Dinner went well, I thought, as I recounted my meeting with her former employer. She told me she started a temp job in an office not too far from her apartment.

As we talked, I found out she had just turned 28, single, and had just recently moved out of her parents house. I told her that I was in the process of starting my own business which, to me, made sense, being my own boss.

After about an hour of talking she softly asked if I would take her home. Driving back to her place, she flat out told me that I couldn't come inside, with her.

Fine, I told her, but I also told her I had a very nice time, and wanted to see her again, if possible. As I walked her to her door, she started to open the door, looked at me, and just said good night and went inside. No good night kiss, nothing. Oh, well, I thought.

A few more days went by, with just some "how are you doing" texts, from me. Always answered with just an OK.

Finally, I called her and asked if I did anything wrong at our dinner.

For nearly three days, no answer. I was just about to give up, when I got a text asking me for a second chance.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"OK, I will try to be better company."

I do have to admit, that when I picked her up, she did have a smile on her face. It stayed even when I told her that I finally found one or two people who would talk about the employment climate at her former company.

Dinner went well, just talking about how things were going for both of us. That is until I put my hand on hers, causing her to pull back, again.

"Robin, you have to try to trust at some time," I said.

"That's easy for you to say, Jess," You haven't ever been a victim of 'lets fuck the fat girl club'

All I could do is hold her hands and try to calm her down. I didn't have a clue even to know what to say. Watching her sobbing nearly brought me to tears.

"Let me take you home, Robin," I said.

She just nodded.

When we got to her door, I asked if I could come in with her, to continue our conversation.

After a huge sigh, she opened her door and still holding my hand, led me inside. Standing in her entryway, with her standing a good 2 or 3 inches taller than me, I put my arms around her and hugged her, softly at first, then she grabbed me, sobbing over and over.

"Shh, shhh, I will never do anything to harm you," I said.

Moving her head off my shoulder, I asked her if I could give her a kiss. Nodding, I took her face in both my hands and softly kissed her very soft lips. Then a second kiss. And a third.

"I think I need to sit down," she whispered, smiling.

Moving to her couch, we just sat down looking at each other. I still had my hands on her face, that now had a smile on it, so I leaned in and gave her another soft kiss. This time we both opened our mouths a bit, with our tongues dueling with each other.

"Robin, I am going to unbutton your blouse, OK,?"

Nodding her head, I started. As her blouse opened, her huge breasts came into view. She moved her hands to unbutton my shirt. I felt her hands shaking, but I noticed a smile creeping onto her gorgeous face.

I moved her blouse to the other end of the couch, and moved to my feet, helping her stand in front of me. Kissing her deeply, I placed a hand on her bra encased breast, causing her nipple to grow very hard.

Turning her around, I unhooked her bra, with her arms holding her bra in front of her. Turning her back facing me, I quietly asked her to lower her arms. Reluctantly, she did letting her bra fall, freeing her boobs. Yes, they did sag. Yes, they were very large.

I took one breast in my hand and kissed her nipple, then started sucking on it, causing a few moans. Moving my mouth to her other breast, while massaging the first one, we both started to take off the rest of our clothes.

"Jess, lets move to my bedroom, and please know I'm not very experienced at this."

Kicking my pants off, and lowering hers, we moved to her bedroom. Standing at her bed, I held her close to me, kissing her and massaging her breasts. I felt her hand taking my cock out of my briefs, and moving back and forth.

"Jess, do you have a condom?" she asked.

Grabbing one from my pants pocket, ripping it open, moving us onto her bed. I started kissing my way down her body. Placing my hands on her panties, then lowering them, I moved between her legs, gently kissing her very puffy pussy lips.

With the first touch her body shook, over and over, when my tongue hit her clit, my face became drenched with her sex juices. Moving back up her body, putting the condom in place, I continued kissing her breasts, placing the head of my cock at the entrance of her sex and slowly entered her.

Kissing her, with our tongues doing battle, I felt her start thrusting back into my assault. As we were picking up steam, I soon realized she was quite a moaner. A loud moaner, at that. As her orgasm built, I began shooting stream after stream into the condom.

"Oh, fuck. Oh my fucking goodness," she cried.

Laying next to her, face to face, she just kept kissing my forehead, both cheeks and finally my lips, with a kiss that can only be described as red hot.

"Robin, I sure hope those tears I see are of joy."

She just nodded, and buried her face against my neck. As her sobs subsided, I felt her hand rubbing down my body. As her fingers gripped my cock, she moved around, with her hand directing my sex into her mouth.

Damn, her mouth was so soft. Her tongue running all around the head. Her hand taking my balls and softly rubbing them. I moved one of my hands between her legs and slowly rubbed up and down her very wet slit. My thumb touched her clit, causing her entire body to shake. I moved around letting my tongue slide up and down her pussy lips. As her body shook, again, I added two fingers to my assault team. Moving my hand even deeper, and faster, yet another orgasm shook her entire bed.

She rolled away from me, panting and still moaning.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, Jess, oh my God!"

"Are you upset that you didn't cum?" she asked.

Grinning, I asked her if I looked upset.

After some cleanup, she started to put on a robe before getting back into bed.

"You know, you don't have to cover up, if you don't want to."

"Jessie, I've only been with two other men and neither was anything I want to repeat. So can we set some ground rules?"

OK, was all I said.

Laying with her head on my chest, she started out with ground rules.

This isn't going to be a daily thing, she said, and nothing, and I mean nothing back there, with her head moving making it very clear to me that her behind was off limits.

Before she could continue, I said, how about 2 or 3 times a day?

All she did was glare at me.

"I'm serious, Robin, you might be the best thing for me in years."

"But what about my size?" she asked.

"Not a problem with me, even though I'm fairly certain I'm not growing any taller, any time soon."

We just hugged with her face buried against my shoulder.

"Forgive me for crying, but I've been hurt a few times, before, and this has been a bit fast."

Taking her face in one hand, I told her we can take this as fast or slow as she wants. I did tell her I was a bit disappointed in one thing.

"What's that?"

"I was going to ask you to come to work for me, but after this past hour or so, I don't think we would get much work done, with you sexually molesting me so often."

Now, it was both our turns to laugh a bit.

"I love when you laugh, Robin," I admitted.

Within about two minutes she was sound asleep, laying in my arms.

About an hour later, with me still staring at her, she opened her eyes and asked if I was just staring at her. Yep, I told her, making sure she knew how beautiful I thought she was.

Getting out of bed, together, she looked me straight in the eye and asked if I wanted to spend the night.

"Only if you are 100% positive, Robin," I answered.

"How about if its only 99.5%?"

"Done."

We sat up, just talking, and, yes she did put on a robe, but is was no longer out of any shyness.

As we woke up, and since it was Saturday, she looked at me, and with a very serious tone asked if I could help her get healthier.

As we talked, I didn't even realize my hand was softly touching her breast.

She started telling me that both of her parents were tall, but not all that heavy, and when she started gaining weight, her father always made fun of her size.

No wonder she had self esteem issues.

"After our light breakfast, lets take a walk. Even if it is just to the end of the block and back, that will be a starting point."

"I have to tell you, I don't have anything I would call work out clothing."

After our breakfast, we headed off to find some good work out clothing and very good shoes.

Our shopping trip at a local outlet mall gave us an opportunity to walk around to several different stores. She seemed like a kid in a candy store, and never once asked about lunch.

Just walking around this outdoor mall, we got a very good amount of exercise. I realized that some people were looking at us, but it didn't bother me, and after talking while we walked, I assured her that it shouldn't bother her, either.

For the next several weeks, we kept up our routine. Weather permitting, we would walk at lunch, since our offices were fairly close. We kept up our healthy eating and we definitely kept our bedroom exploits at the maximum.

Some of the things I discovered were she became very good at giving me oral, while I could bring her multiple orgasms, just by playing with her very sensitive nipples, when mother nature took fucking off the table.

I had almost forgot about filing that complaint against her former employers with our Human Rights Commission. It must have been 7 or 8 weeks, when I get notified that the following Monday we would have a hearing to determine some sort of outcome.

Walking into our hearing on front of the three person Commission, Robin looked amazing, having dropped nearly 40 pounds, and with a brand new hairstyle.

When four lawyers from her old firm showed up, there was a great deal of whispering and glancing our way.

The head of this Commission asked us to start. Just as I started, one of the other side, asked where the girl making the complaint was.

Smiling, I thanked him for making our case for us. Turning to the panel, I said this is Robin Lawrence, 40 pounds lighter making it even more obvious she was let go because of her size.

They all three agreed. This must have set a record for the shortest hearing in the Commission's existance. We were asked what we now wanted to happen.

Robin stood and said, as professionally as possible, "I want these gentlemen to acknowledge their wrong doing, and just maybe learn from their arrogance. I would never stoop to working for them, ever again. If they think I deserve any sort of compensation, let them decide the amount."

She then sat down, holding my hand and smiling. I was so proud of her, I couldn't stop grinning myself.

We were adjourned, with the lawyers saying we would be notified by the end of the week.

Walking out of the County Building, we went back to my car, still grinning. Standing next to my car, Robin threw her arms around my neck, thanking me for believing in her, and supporting her in that hearing.

"Do you want to go back to work, or your apartment?" I asked.

Since my place was farther away, I figured our celebration should start quickly. We must have looked a sight, standing in the parking garage, making out like love struck teenagers.

When we arrived back at her place, we couldn't get out of our clothes fast enough. Our love making lasted until we came up for air, and dinner.

After a nice dinner, there was a phone call from her parents. She rarely talked with them or about them, so I figured this might be important.

She called them away from me, and I did not try to listen in. I figured if she wanted me to know, she would tell me. Her mother told her that her father was being released from yet another stint in rehab. I had an idea that he had substance abuse issues. but never pressed the point.

"Do you want to visit them?" I asked.

"Not really, but I did tell mom about our victory."

"Jessie, there are several reasons I don't talk about my dad, aside from his constant ridicule about my weight."

I just listened, while holding her hands.

"In case you might have been thinking, yes I was also physically abused. It has taken years to put the abuse behind me, but it is something I just can't forget, or forgive."

I took her in my arms, just holding on to her shaking body.

"I will go with you if you want to visit, but its your choice and I will support you, all the way."

My week was very busy keeping ahead on my tax work. Friday, just before noon, Robin called me, so excited she could hardly speak.

"Jess, Jess, they sent me a certified check for a quarter million dollars!!"

"Oh my fucking goodness!" is all I could say.

"Jess, lets take the rest of today off, and do some planning, OK?"

Since I was already looking to buy a small house, some planning was in order.

When I picked her up at her office, she was beaming, she was so happy. Just sitting in my car, she started by saying she was well aware I had been looking to buy, either a condo or a house.

My ears perked up.

"Jessie, what if I put in some of this money and we buy a house?"

First, I knew she was serious calling me Jessie, not Jess. Second, I could tell by the look in her eyes she really meant what she was saying.

"Robin, are you saying you want us to move in together, or going even further, getting married?"

Nodding, and crying, she said she would marry me in a heartbeat.

We just sat, staring at each other, telling ourselves just with our eyes how much we loved each other.

"I need to tell my parents," I said. "Its up to you when you tell yours."

I called my parents, Cal and Bev, who still lived in a Denver suburb. They knew a bit about my not so new girlfriend, but had never talked to her. It seemed as if they were far more interested in Robin, than me, which delighted me to no end.

When we finally hung up, I asked her if she was going to call her folks. By her hesitation, I knew she was mulling over not telling them. Finally, after a huge sigh, she called them. When she told her mom, it almost seemed as if she didn't believe her daughter. I then knew her mother was telling her dad. I could tell by the look on Robin's face, good old dad wasn't impressed. His loss, was my first thought. When I heard my girl saying, we'll see, I knew it was in response to being asked to come see them.

12