Bigger Cock

Story Info
Couple explore some things wife hears from her friends.
3k words
4.1
47k
42
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Just an ordinary couple finding some more about each other.

Bigger Cock

It was Friday night and my wife Nancy and I, Keith, were in bed talking about things. Soon the conversation turned to sex. I don't how we got on the subject of sex, but seeing as how we were, I thought I asked a question. Now Nancy and I have been married for eight years. Happily, so I thought. No, we were, even after I asked my question.

"Babe, do I satisfy you sexually?" I asked.

Nancy looked at me with her wondering face. Now I didn't know what she was wondering, just that she wondered about something.

"How do you mean?" she asked back.

Now my father taught me that answering a question with a question was a stall tactic. So, why not stall her.

"What do you mean, how do I mean?"

Now she had her slightly angry face on.

"Answer my question," she demanded.

"You answer mine."

She just sat there looking at me. Then her features softened and she cleared her throat.

"Of course you do," she said softly.

Now if she had said that in the first place I might have let it go, but now, no way.

"You're sure?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

Now I was really worried. Yet I let it go at that. Maybe I don't want to know anymore? Oh, but I do.

"How?"

Nancy looked startled.

"You always make me cum. You are a good lover and provider."

"Okay, what's the problem?" I asked.

She knew right then and there that she wasn't getting away with whatever it was that she felt was wrong.

"Okay. You want to have this conversation, so let's have it."

"Are you cheating on me?" Might as well get that one out of the way.

"What? Of course, not. No. I would never cheat on you."

"Good. So, what's wrong?"

"Nothing really, it's just some of the girls at work always talk about how nice it is to fuck a big cock. I would never cheat on you, but they got me to thinking about a big cock."

"So, mine isn't big enough for you?" Here we go. Here come the lies.

"Honey, look, I have never had anyone bigger than you. They have all been smaller, some really small. When I first saw you, I was afraid that you would hurt me. I know you wouldn't mean to, but you could have. You were so nice and caring as you slipped inside me. You were stretching my little pussy out. Not to extremes, but it was almost like being a virgin again without all the blood. Then it started to feel good. Real good."

"And now?" I asked.

"You still stretch me out and bump all the right places each time. Yet from what some of the girls say a bigger one would feel better."

"I see. So, you're going to believe a friend about how you would feel with a bigger cock in you?"

"No, no. Oh god."

"Would you like to try a cock bigger than mine?" I asked. "I can arrange that for you."

"What?" she gasped eyes wide with wonder and just a little fear.

"You think about that. We'll talk tomorrow night, okay?"

"Sure. Okay. I guess. You know I love you?"

"I do. I love you too," I replied.

~~ ~~ ~~

The next day I went out to the local adult store and bought a series of dildos. I started at six inches and thin, increasing in size up to twelve inches and about as thick as my wrist. Altogether, I had six lifelike dildos. I also bought a vibrator for her to use along with one we could put up inside her and I would have control of the speed and vibration levels. When I went back home I left them in the garage in a special drawer I had found in the built-in workbench. I then mowed the lawn. When I went into the house, Nancy was there sipping her coffee.

"Where did you go?" she asked.

"To the store. There were some things I had to get." I didn't lie. I would never lie to her.

"Like what?" she asked.

I shook my head looking at the floor.

"It's a surprise, I'll show you later today. Okay?"

She looked at me quizzically. Nodding she just sipped her coffee as I got a beer out of the fridge.

"This early?" she asked.

"Yep. Lawn mowing is thirsty work," I replied.

She just smiled and shook her head. I went into the den and turned on the T.V. I heard the door into the garage open. I smiled. It quickly closed again. I saw Nancy walk past the door to the den. She came by a few minutes later dressed to go out.

"Where are you going?" I shouted.

"To the store," she shouted back.

I heard the door to the garage open and close. Then her car started and the garage door was closing. I calmly got up and went to the garage. Opening the secret door, I pulled the undisturbed package out and went back into the house. I quickly opened every package and washed and clean them putting them in the special little sacks that came with them. I then put them in the bottom drawer of my chest of drawers. I was now ready for tonight or even later today.

~~ ~~ ~~

Nancy was home half an hour later with some things from the grocery store. I helped her put them away. Then I took her out for lunch. She was in a good mood and was very cheerful. We held hands as we walked to and from the car. When we got home, she pulled me into her arms and kissed me hard. I kissed her back, wrapping her in my arms and squeezing her tightly.

"Oh my, you excite me so much. Just your hugs get my motor running," she said.

I just kissed her again. When she pulled back to catch her breath, I scooped her up in my arms. She squealed as I did. I carried her back to the bedroom. She was now kicking her legs.

"No, not now. Later. Put me down!" she ordered.

I threw her on the bed. She squealed again. I was right there, kissing her and squeezing her breast, hard. She was trying to push me away. The harder she pushed the tighter I squeezed her tit.

"Don't. Please don't. I need to shower," she said.

I pulled back looking at her questions in my eyes. Why would she need to shower now? She showered last night. After we made love.

"You did last night," I said softly.

She closed her eyes and moaned. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down her legs. She didn't try to stop me. I then ripped her panties off and looked at the crotch. Dry as a bone. I then ripped her top off her. She wore no bra, which I knew from squeezing her tits. I then stood over her, stripping my clothes off. I don't know why, but my cock was stiff as a board.

"Ted, please, not now," she pleaded softly looking up into my eyes.

I knelt beside her, then lay next to her and held her in my arms. She snuggled into me and just sighed. I felt her grab my cock. She squeezed it gently, then let go.

"Later, dear. Right now, I need a nap. I would like to take a shower before we..."

"No, shower. Not until after," I said softly.

"Why?"

"I want you just the way you are at this moment in time. If you go near the shower, I will drag you out and pound you into the mattress."

"You would rape me?" asked Nancy. Her eyes were on fire.

"Isn't that what you want?" I asked not knowing if that was true or not.

She just closed her eyes. So, now I knew. Her no, meant yes. She wanted me to rape her right now. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't about to rape my wife but if she wanted it rough, all she had to do is ask. I forced her legs apart. She didn't resist. I then slapped her pussy, not too hard. She cried out but didn't slam her legs shut. I shook my head, rolled between her legs pressing my full weight on top of her. She grunted, yet didn't complain.

"Why?" I asked.

She could hardly breathe with me on top of her. She gasped, then sighed. I lifted off of her a little, putting my weight on my elbows. She took a deep breath.

"You... oh god, how do I tell you this?" she asked.

"I don't know, why not just tell me what you want?"

Nancy just looked up at me. She had questions in her eyes. I had no idea what they were, but I would answer as honestly as I could. Maybe I should tell her that.

"Look, dear, I will answer any questions you have. I will answer them honestly and will never hate you for asking."

"Again... okay, here goes. Gail and Brittney are always talking about how their boyfriends treat them so nice, yet in bed, they are always rough and fucking them hard and fast, that they thought they were getting raped. I was wondering why you never treated me like that," said Nancy.

"I see. First, the reason I don't treat you like that is you are my wife and I love you dearly. Second, I would never want to hurt you. Yet, it seems you might like to try it a little rough and with a big cock. I... hold on a second, let me finish, please. Okay, now I did slap your pussy pretty hard. Did you enjoy that?"

"Um... yes, I did," whispered Nancy. "I kinda liked it a lot. And as for the big cock thing, that's separate from... this."

"I see. What if I could arrange both at the same time?" I asked.

"I don't want anyone but you," Nancy said a little too quickly.

I just looked at her, eyebrows raised. She closed her eyes and groaned.

"Don't ever lie to me again," I said sharply.

"Keith... I'm sorry for lying to you, but..."

"You would like to try a bigger cock than mine?"

"Now I'm so ashamed."

I rolled off of her. I then slapped her pussy even harder than I did before. She cried out, turning to look at me with her angry eyes.

"That's for lying to me," I said getting out of bed. "Stay right there."

Nancy whimpered as I went to my dresser and opened the bottom drawer. I pick one of the bigger dildos out. It was bigger and longer than I was. I pulled it out of the sack it was in dropping the sack back into the drawer. I closed the drawer, and turned, keeping the dildo out of sight. I went back to the bed and lay next to Nancy, smiling at her. Dropping the dildo behind me I gently slapped her pussy again. She grunted but didn't cry out. I kept slapping it until I could hear the squishy sounds in her pussy. She was turned on by this little bit of rough sex.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," she said softly.

I shoved two fingers into her fast and hard. She cried out with pleasure at this.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming! Please fuck me!"

Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I looked at her face. She had her eyes closed as she had her orgasm. I reached behind me, grabbed the dildo, and pressed in against her opening. Her eyes flew open and her hips started to buck, trying to get the fake cock into her pussy. I gently pushed it into her.

"Holy fuck!" she shouted lifting her head to look down at her crotch.

I just kept pressing it into her slow and easy.

"That's it slowly, dear," she said.

Nodding, I pushed hard and had it in her all at once. She screamed in pain, yet her face showed sheer joy. I pulled it out fast, then back in just as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," screamed Nancy bucking her hips.

Shoving it into her body hard and fast I watched her eyes and face. She was really enjoying what was happening to her. I shoved the fake dick in all the way and got up.

"Hey, where are you going?" she shouted still bucking her hips in orgasm.

I just smiled as I pulled open the drawer again. I pulled out the vibrator closing the drawer. I didn't hide it from her as I turned it on. The loud buzzing told her what it was and what it could do to her. She shivered as I lay next to her. My cock was hard as a rock. Nancy took it in her hand and squeezed hard. I just smiled at her as I press the tip of the vibrator to her clit. She screamed, then passed out.

I turned the vibrator off and gently slipped the dildo out of her. I just watched as she breathed softly, shivering every few seconds. Moving down between her legs, I kissed her vulva, then her labia. I gently started to lick her pussy. She was still leaking fluids from her vagina. I gently pressed my tongue against the clit. She stiffened up, sighing as she took a deep breath. Her eyes fluttered open looking around for me. She realized where I was when I sucked on her clit gently.

"Holy fuck!" she said suddenly out of breath.

I just kept softly sucking and licking her pussy. Next time I touched her clit with my tongue she screamed.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she said loudly. "Stop doing that, please?"

I stopped, climbed up between her legs, and shoved my hard cock into her body. She screamed once more but didn't tell me to stop. I started to fuck her hard and fast. I fucked her like I never fucked her before. She was going wild under me.

"You keep fucking me like that and I will never want to try another dick," she said out of breath.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes," said Nancy. "I'm sure. I've always been sure."

"So, even if I go back to fucking you like this," I said slowing down my thrust and just gently fucking her, "you wouldn't want to try someone else?"

That caught her off guard. She stared up at me, her eyes full of fire. Pulling my lips to hers, she kissed me hard. I kissed her back. I continued to fuck her slow and easy. Her hips were bucking up against me just as slow and just as easy. I pulled my lips from hers, looking into her eyes. They were on fire.

"Well?" I asked.

"I will never want anyone but you and maybe that dildo and vibrator," she said smiling.

I smiled back at her getting up and opening the dresser drawer. I pulled out all of the things I bought placing them on the bed beside her. Her eyes widened.

"You sure did go shopping," she said.

I picked up the other vibrator, the one that would go inside her and I could control it with my phone or a little remote control that came with it. I bent over her she moved so she could watch what I was doing. She gasped as I slipped the vibrator end into her.

"What..."

"Just a minute," I replied as I pushed it deep inside her.

I picked up the remote and pressed the button once. She jumped and her legs started to vibrate.

"Oh my fucking god!" Nancy shouted bucking her hips.

I pressed the button once more. Nancy slammed her body down on the bed hard. Her legs were shaking even more now. She opened her mouth, but couldn't speak. I pressed the red button, which shut it off. Nancy suddenly relaxed eyes still wide with shock and excitement. She looked at me with questions in her eyes.

"Yes, I expect you to wear this when we are out together," I said winking at her.

She started shaking her head. I pressed the white button. She went stiff as a board, legs shaking with her arousal. She looked up at me pleading with her eyes to stop it. I shook my head as I let it continue. She pressed her head back into the bed and cried out with her orgasm.

"You will have to get used to this setting. When we go out, you won't know when I'll turn it on. The instructions say that I will have more control with my phone than I do with the remote. I'll have to set it up while you do the housework."

She shook her head, hair flying as her body reacted to the vibrator buzzing away inside her. She started to reach for the part, the antenna, to pull it out of her. I intercepted her hand and pressed the white button again. She screamed as orgasm after orgasm shot through her body. She collapsed after that and I turned the vibrator off. I lay down next to her. She turned her head to look at me. Her eyes held a fire that I had seen earlier.

"You like torturing me, don't you?" she croaked.

"I want you to be happy without going outside our marriage. I am afraid if that ever happens it would be the end of us," I replied.

"Yes, it would. I know that. And the same goes for you."

"I know. I have never thought of having another woman. I want you and only you. But I do have a lot of bigger cocks to try on you when you are up to it."

"Oh god," she groaned as she shook with arousal and passion.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers