Bigger Down There Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the incredibly sexy and erotically shaven headed lady (who I now knew to be Elise), commenced the journey of this exceptional beast into me, Anneka was telling me quietly that it was their Mr.Hankey Goliath, and it wasn't difficult to work out how this had got its name. It's a magnificent cunt breaker, and thicker at its widest part than any fist.

I was actually trying to force myself onto it, but the way I was secured to the frame wouldn't allow that, so I had to endure the slow and prolonged process of full entry which seemed to take an age.

I would have liked to have had some anal attention, but it was early in the evening and the Goliath was stretching me out to such an extent by the time it was in to a good depth, that I think it would have been tricky to do me back there as well.

Elise spent a good amount of time a) getting it in, and b) getting me sufficiently loosened so that she could start to move it around and rotate it a bit, and it was heavenly. I would have given a lot to be able to see it in me from where Elise, Helen and two or three of the others were standing, but I had plenty of alternative visual treats to feast my eyes on.

The lady with the massive tits was lying on one of the circular beds with ladies on either side of her hefting and savouring her tits, whilst another woman was face sitting her. Her cunt must have been drooling, but nobody was at that end of her body.

The tattooed lady and the lady who needed the crutch were into performing some serious antics on each other, and Sabine who had been a little out of my line of sight was now finger fucking Helen.

I suddenly felt the frame being lowered and quickly discovered why. Anneka was manoeuvring into a position so that she could get her cunt over my face. At first I wasn't sure to what degree I wanted this as my mindset had been that I wanted all the attention to be concentrated on my cunt (which is why my boobs were unusually encased in a bra with the tee-shirt dress over the top), but I must say, having Aneka's well developed clout over my face definitely added to my unhealthy wonderment and lechery.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, no flapless, tight little Barbie slits for me. It's bulging, mature cunts that get me going, and Anneka's is quite a specimen. She tasted gorgeous. It was almost as if she was seeking to get my nose into her spacious slot, and heck, did she know how to face-fuck a girl.

She knew what she was doing though, and was making sure that I could breathe because she could probably quite easily have smothered me.

When she had finished, my new friend with the crutch was apparently waiting in line. Anneka saw her, and whilst she seemed reluctant to lift herself off me, she was whispering to me that I was 'going to enjoy Sanne's attention.'

Sanne (pronounced Sahn-na) was about to fuck my face in a way that precious few women would ever be able to do. She literally planted her muff over my face, and on her left side there was very little to get in the way. She had a fine stubble adorning her pubic mound, and a very sensitive clit, because each time that I lashed at it with my tongue, or sucked in into my mouth, she bucked or shivered, and tiny little spurts of jizz spilled from her creamy and very womanly hole.

My initial reaction was that I might be put off by her physical condition, but nothing could have been further from the truth, and I have never had my super attentive mouth closer to a cunt, and with such totally unhindered access. She whiled away a good fifteen to twenty minutes giving me a facial cunting which I will remember and masturbate over for a very long time. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply, exactly how to move herself around to maximise her own pleasure, while seeing to it that my mouth and face was given a very thorough fucking and I absolutely relished being coated in her stickiness.

I was alerted to the Goliath being retracted from my gooed up slot, and I would have sold myself to have been able to see what I looked like. It felt like my slutted up cunt was hanging open, and I was confident that I was probably as stretched out as I had ever been, but that just seemed to open the floodgates for what was to come.

Sabine had rounded up several of the ladies, and there was a little queue of sorts forming around the business end of the frame. On a small table to my right there was a bowl of what I was about to discover was baby oil.

Sabine dipped her hand in the oil, and then started to wipe copious amounts of it around my yawning and needy cum box and my then currently smaller hole immediately underneath it.

One of the plainer ladies (whose name escapes me), and the tall lady were at her side, and the tall lady immersed one of her hands into the oil.

She balled her hand up into a slimmish fist, but then surprised me by not doing anything with it -- she just held it a few centimetres from the collar of my cunt. I watched with indescribable anticipation as the plainer lady (I wish I could remember her name because later in the evening I watched her doing some brazenly depraved things), grasped the tall lady's wrist, and literally took control of that lady's hand. She hefted it in, out and around my libidinous cunt, and it was a very strange (but not unwelcome) sensation.

Usually, I can get a sense of what is coming from whoever is maltreating my box, but when somebody else has control of the hand that's doing you, that predictability is lost.

They were both looking into my eyes, and Sanne had lifted herself off my face to watch what was happening.

It was a wildly erotic thing. I had this hand menacing my fucked-up gash, with what felt like a mind of its own, and every half a minute or so, Sanne would slam herself back onto my face. It was as though I couldn't concentrate and in some sort of mind warp.

In the middle of all of that, there was another hand that I recognised very well, interfering with the space between Sanne's wickedly sexy fuck slot, and my face.

I was in sensory overload. A hand which seemed to be operated by remote control almost robotically attacking the inner depths of my slackened out fist box, a very unusual woman pummelling my face, the awareness of being in abnormally close proximity to a cunt unencumbered by a thigh, and Helen fingering Sanne's juice into my mouth, the combination of which was elevating me beyond belief.

At the point where I thought I was in heaven, events took another direction.

I was cognisant that the tall lady's fist wasn't filling me to the magnitude that I was accustomed to (especially after having had that Goliath in me), but I was powerless to incite anything more, but the best was yet to come (or perhaps that should read 'cum').

Her slim hand vacated my slopped-out hole, and I was immediately awakened to two hands teasingly delving into me.

If you have ever been fisted, you will know what I mean when I say that you are profoundly perceptive to the anatomy of a hand. Whether it's the back of a hand, the print side of the fingers, knuckles, you name it.

So when I could feel the back of a hand on both sides of my cuntal channel, I was instantly able to discern that it was two hands that were now entering me which elevated my desires to an even higher level.

If that wasn't enough, I knew without doubt that they were going to be going all the way in.

I've had two hands in me before, but only up to the adductor pollicis. (Sorry -- I'm a nurse! The adductor pollicis is the flat muscle between your fingers and thumb -- more or less where the 'web' is.) The thumb of one of those hands was already nudging into the ruined neck of my cunt, and I desperately wanted the other one too. If I was ever destined to be properly double fisted, now was the time.

Helen had moved and her hands were tenderly caressing my cunt and clit, gradually pulling me ever further open in the build-up to the moment.

Sanne had also moved, and with a little help from somebody else (I think Anneka) was now facing me so that her clout was now the other way over me. But the same sentiment applied. Because of her condition, I had overwhelming access to her delightful twat.

Whilst I was savouring that, more attention was being paid to my fuck flaps which were being peeled increasingly back and open.

My flaps are thick and dangly so there is plenty of meat to get hold of, and they were undeniably being got hold of.

Because of the position I was in, or to be more precise, due to Saane being clamped over my face, it was impossible to see what was being done to me, but there were some pressure points becoming very noticeable on my labia, and a cord was being fed under my waist.

I was in that midway space between discomfort and pleasure as I realised that clamps were being attached to the swollen, hanging lengths of my meaty appendages. The clamps had chains that were now being affixed to the cord round my torso.

I was already wide awake, but this took on a whole new dimension. My flaps were well and truly pulled out, and if I moved so much as a centimetre (and I was moving more than that), it just served to pull one side of me even more open.

As far as I could tell, the slim lady (Carola) had one hand completely in me (thumb and all four fingers), and four fingers of the other hand fighting for space alongside it.

I was impatient for the whole of that other hand to be fully in me. I needed to know that I could take two hands, and this was my moment.

I tried so hard to push myself down onto her hands, but the reality is that you can't force a thumb into you -- the physiology is all wrong, but I didn't have too long to wait.

I had no reservation that she wasn't going to do it to me. My stars were aligning, and it was just a matter of time, but the anticipation was killing me.

And then I felt it. That second hand, bunched up, and carefully forcing its way into me to be beside its opposite number.

I almost came at the moment when my cunt was straining to accommodate the tense seconds of that hand going in alongside the girth of the wrist that was already in me.

I could not hold back, my orgasm was building. If you've ever listened to the Travelling Wilburys track 'Heading for the Light,' you might have an idea of what was happening to me. The track is great, and it builds and builds to a peak, or crescendo towards the end. That is a musical version of what was happening to me.

But she stopped!! At the point where I felt I was going to lose control and cum big time, she just fucking stopped.

She didn't pull out, she just paused for two or three minutes, and then started again, super slow, just moving her hands very, very gently, sometimes one of them, sometimes both together.

I was bursting to cum. I needed to cum, but she was apparently determined to keep me on the boil. To me, it felt like edging or orgasm denial at its most cruel.

I tried repeatedly to ram myself onto her hands to get her deeper into me, but because of the way I was restrained, my freedom to move about was very limited, if not borderline impossible.

Sabine was busy oiling up my anal opening, and teasing my ass with some fingertip dipping, and when she was satisfied that I was sufficiently lubed and ready, she grasped one of Carola's wrists and eased it out of my wrecked cunt.

Without hesitating, she introduced it straight into my back hole, and whilst it felt good, there was a disappointing feeling of emptiness in my spacious front hole.

That wasn't to last. Elise, the bald-headed lady was about to take over, and jeez, did she have big hands. I was pretty confident that with all the eagerness in the world, I wouldn't be able to take both of her hands at the same time (yet . . . ), but one of them was going to feel pretty fucking good.

As Carola's slender hand slid out of my nicely fucked up gash, the substantial dimensions of Elise's digits were already probing their way into me.

It felt like Elise's one hand was actually bigger than Carola's two. I'm sure it wasn't but holy shit, I was being well filled.

I was being taken back to Portius in Spain when both my holes were being worked on simultaneously, but while Elise's masculine sized hand was working wonders, in truth I would preferred to have had longer with Carola double fisting me.

However, I guess that's what being treated as a submissive is about -- you don't get to choose.

By now Sanne was off me and doing unspeakable things with one of the plainer ladies and she knew I was watching her as all the time she was doing this lady's sizeable lezzed-up cunt with one of her limbs, she was giving me lustful looks.

There was plenty going on around me, and the heavily tattooed lady with the double barbells in her nips was with the lady with the gargantuan tits, rubbing and pulling their nipples to one another which I was finding quite hot to watch.

Helen was back together with Sabine on one of the mattresses giving Anneka a heavy workout, and she was clearly loving it. Anneka was on her back and holding her legs open and back as far as she could get them to enable Helen and Sabine to wreak havoc on her holes.

Everywhere I looked there were erotic scenes to be witnessed and that, combined with the pounding that was being given to my ravenous cunt was giving me the time of my life, an aphrodisiac beyond any other.

How on earth I hadn't cum yet was beyond me, and I was getting to understand what edging can do to you.

I was in a massively heightened state of arousal, but every time I was close, whoever was performing on me seemed to be able to detect it, and back off just enough to prevent me from exploding.

I had lost any awareness of time, but we must have been two or three hours in by now which meant that there was still had a way to go.

There seemed to be four of the ladies who were concentrating on me, Elise, Carola, Sanne and the plainer looking lady whose name I never got, or if I did, I can't summon it back.

That plain lady was a dirty bitch though. She had taken over doing my ass, and she was evidently seriously into ass play.

She never went near my cunt, but she must have spent an hour on my butt. She fisted me, rimmed me, dildoed me but it was all concentrated on my springy little hole. There was a point where Carola was fisting her ass at the same time as I was being invaded by her skilful fingers, and when she had finished analising me, she came and stood over my face and had me rim her. The aperture of her anal opening was tattooed (at least, I think it was tattooed as it didn't wash of), and she came a bucket load over my face.

Sabine and Helen took turns at doing both my holes, and I was still eyeing up Sanne who by now was doing excitingly nasty things with Anneka.

Once she was done with Anneka though, she crutched back over to me and stood at the side of the frame. (Actually, I thought it more of a table than a frame, but for the purposes of this it doesn't really matter).

I could get a close up of her now. She had a magnificent cunt, lippy, loose and stubbly with a beautiful mound, and a handsome looking clit.

She had a good command of English (which seems to be the norm among the Dutch), but it was her slightly Americanised accent and soft, almost baritone voice that made me want to talk to her all night.

She was actually the first person to ask me how I was finding the night and if I was enjoying myself. She told me that she tried to come to all of Sabine's parties, and had travelled from Haarlem where she lived and owned a lingerie shop.

I was fascinated by the fact that all the time she was talking, she was either caressing her genitalia or short leg stump or both, her hand drifting from one to the other. Considering her condition (although she had almost no scarring) she was extraordinarily body confident and super self-assured.

She spent a good ten or fifteen minutes telling me about herself and asking about me, and I could have happily talked with her for longer.

Apart from her leg, her arm on the same side was missing from about a third of the way down from her elbow, and she was very expressive so it was waving about as she spoke.

There was a pause in our conversation, and she contemplated me knowingly with a licentious look into my eyes.

She gently brushed my cheek with her shortened arm. 'Would you like to feel this properly? 'You know what I mean I think,' she asked cheekily.

Holy fuck, did I ever want to feel it!! I had seen what she had done earlier and I had been trying to imagine how that would feel.

She hopped round in front of me, Sabine and Helen making some space for her. Initially she explored the outer area of my distended cunt before gradually dipping in further.

I didn't need my fuck flaps to be parted in readiness as the clips were continuing to a pretty good job of keeping me readily accessible, but Sabine took my lips anyway and pulled them back to a level I had not previously encountered, which gave Sanne unfettered entry rights to my worn out snatch.

I doubt that I will ever undergo the sort of sensation again that hit me as Sanne infiltrated my ravished out cunt.

The end of her arm was smooth, perfectly rounded and tapered up beautifully to a wonderfully girthed elbow, and on up towards her bicep.

If I had been less restrained, I probably would have hit the ceiling. This was a whole new dimension which even with my perverse sexual experiences, I was totally unprepared for.

Everything in my being wanted me to hold back and get all I could from this massively erotic invasion of the super eager, most feminine part of my body, but I couldn't.

I came in what seemed like seconds.

But Sanne wasn't about to back off just because of my explosive orgasm. As all kinds of fluids evacuated themselves from my bloated girly bits, she stepped up her actions, and although my mind was telling me I needed her to stop, my body had other ideas.

Despite my limited ability to move, my body, seemingly with a mind of its own, attempted to slam down onto Sanne's arm.

I now know what a multiple orgasm really is, and the sheer power of one that comes from being edged. I came, shuddered, came some more, drew back, came even more and felt cum after cum coarse through me uncontrollably. Whilst what was being done to me was almost certainly the most depraved thing I am ever likely to be subjected to, the intimacy of it was shockingly erotic. It was obscenely filthy, but I couldn't get enough. I would have quite happily remained on that table and let Sanne fuck me out for 24 hours or more.

I've always been confident that I had no limits, and I was now proving it to myself. Letting Sanne pump her shortened limb into and out of my ravenous cunt was a whole new deal and just had me wanting to put myself out there even more.

The whole area between my outstretched thighs which is completely dominated by my trashed-out cunt was coated in a slimy gel like film, some of which was trickling down to my anal gap.

I saw Sanne look up at me, staring into my eyes as she readied herself to assault me yet further.

Retracting her arm from my drenched cunt, she looked at me traitorously, and I realised what was coming next, and whilst not quite sure how it was going to work, I primed myself to be ready for the deliciously arousing plowing of my butt hole by Sanne's forearm which was now probing the pliable point of entry.

I have never felt so alive in my life. I had a fleeting moment of guilt (one of those, 'if my mother could see me now' things), but it evaporated quickly as she commenced her penetration of my anal orifice.

I could see Helen looking on with a mixture of disbelief and total lust, and although no-one had gone anywhere my boobs all evening, my nips felt like they were double or triple their normal size.