Biggles and Marie

Story Info
Biggles and Marie's passionate weekend consumation.
8.3k words
4.79
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biggles shoves it in


Authors acknowledgement

As a young boy, I did grow up on the usual diet of children's adventure fiction, and Biggles, by W.E.Johns, was a favorite. Romantic and erotic (R&E) literature was not even close to my mind then. Now I am older, maybe not wiser, but with an active and fertile writing interest in erotica.

A couple of years ago, I looked up information about my juvenile reading, particularly Biggles, and discovered many which I had not read. I have since collected them, with the exception of the last, Biggles: Air Ace, which is absolutely ridiculously priced.

I also discovered Biggles Fan Fiction, some 50 odd publications. I enjoyed reading them. Amongst them was this one story, which lent itself, in my mind as a suitable framework for romantic and erotic extension. I am only extending the theme and have not copied any of the original text.

All characters invented by WEJ belong to his estate. I claim no copyright on the original fan fiction material, which has been only slightly altered, to suit the additional context. The R&E extensions are largely standalone and can be distinguished as being placed between the following syntax.

I have placed short relevant extracts as images from the two books that refer to Marie and Biggles, viz, The Camels Are Coming and Biggles Looks Back.

German phrases are from some helpful translation sites.



Some months after "Biggles Looks Back"...

*

Biggles was made welcome by Marie on the cottage doorstep with a sweet smile and a kiss on the cheeks. Biggles was not accustomed to warm womanly welcomes, and he resembled a teenager on his first date, rather than an ace pilot and detective. He did have dejavu from his first kiss with Marie, a long time ago. He almost felt giddy.

The afternoon and evening had flown by in a flurry of paint color discussions, furniture decisions, and general handyman-ness. As they walked about the garden and house, Biggles distinctly felt that Marie was gradually reducing the distance of comfort between a man and woman. He could feel her brush against him, it seemed innocent enough between renewed acquaintances.

When watching the crimson sun go down earlier that evening, from the small garden, she had stood to his right, but just a bit of her was closer and in front of him. He could not help himself and closed the small gap, and they stood body to body, faces glowing in the last of the sunlight. After a few minutes, the slight chill of a February et in and they walked back, Marie holding Biggles, hand in hand.

This household business affair was more work than he'd thought, Biggles reflected with a tired sigh, regarding the remaining wine in his glass contemplatively. Marie was a better cook than he might've supposed and now, replete from a delicious meal, they sat companionably on her sofa, listening to the evening news.

"This reminds me of another evening, in another lifetime," she said, turning to face him with a soft smile.

"The bench in the orchard?" he asked, the corners of his mouth turning up at the memory.

"I was rather thinking of slightly after that," came the somewhat surprising reply.

Biggles raised a questioning eyebrow. She smiled and switched off the news broadcast. He set down his wine glass, and lit his cigarette.

The seduction of Beegles, from The Camels Are Coming

Marie, got up and went to the sideboard, fetched the wine bottle, and on the return, dimmed the lamp. Biggles looked far away, he was obviously reminiscing the twists and turns of life and fate. She could discern his boyish countenance still, even thru the ravages of two wars and the post war duties that her Biggles had been occupied with. She was dressed in the simple tradition of her beloved Bohemia, a white, thick, cotton bodice, bordered with lace and tied in front as well, and a knee length skirt in green and red, that showed off her still slender frame very well.

Marie filled his glass and sat down on the sofa, a trifle closer to him. He placed his arm around her shoulders and drew her closer.

Overwhelmed by all that Biggles had done and risked for her, Marie could control herself no longer and softly sobbed into James's warm and broad shoulders. Sensing her need to release all the pent-up emotions, that she had dammed up for all these years, he let her let it out, and gently stroked her hair.

They were together in the soft glow of the fire and the lamp. Marie snuggled closer to the only man she had ever loved, and they were together in silence for what seemed to, time standing still. She picked up his wine glass, and held it to his lips. He sipped and she sipped from the same.

She looked up, her tear stained face, and saw James look down with a small smile. He leaned down and kissed her lips. They lay in the embrace and said nothing.

James, she called out. Machen Sie mir Ihre![1] He kissed her again, tasting the salt of her dried-up tears. He ran his lips over her eyelashes. James, you never found another James, I know, and it was all because of me ... Hush, he replied, that is all over.

He continued caressing her shoulders and upper body and she slowly worked his hands to her firm bosom. He slid his hand over the top of her left breast, and continued kissing her, and feeling her femininity within his arms. Marie twisted her body gently so he could get a better position, she guided his fingers to the lace. He gave it a gentle tug and the front came undone.

She had nothing underneath. He slipped his hand inside her bodice and worked his way back and forth between Marie's mature breasts. Spending several minutes on each nipple, he lightly tweaked and pinched each tip and had them standing at full attention. Marie moaned softly. Biggles stopped, a little hesitant to push too hard.

Her hand slid around the back of his neck, and she lifted her face to his. He read the answer in her eyes. Tentatively, his lips brushed hers for a moment, then his forehead rested against hers, and she closed her eyes. He could feel the moist warmth that hung between their parted lips, and his heart gave a sudden lurch. His hands slid up and cradled her face gently. He moved away slightly in order to observe her. Marie's eyes opened slowly, and she found Biggles regarding her intently.

Going thru the war time service, she was no stranger to using her body as a tool and a weapon. But she was a stranger to love. To love was vastly different to being used. She was aware of von Stalhein's attentions and indeed without his efforts, she may not have broken out from the Iron Curtain. She had slept with von Stalhein on many an occasion, sometimes out of his demands, and sometimes out of her own hunger. But she never forgot about Biggles and her efforts to save him or die with him. And how she had made him foolish enough to risk a firing squad.

Ich liebe dich, Biggles mumbled, hoarsely. Marie grasped James's hand and whispered in his ear, "Oh mein James, wie ich mich nach dir sehnte![2] Take me upstairs, my James. Make love to me, my darling James, Oh Liebste James"*, lapsing into her native German, her voice cracking with affectionate desire.

They stayed like that for a while, relaxing and feeling more content as the fire warmed the room. Biggles smiled and kissed her temple. He eased her back gently, until she was lying comfortably on the floor. He lowered himself to lie beside her; her fingers touched his body hesitantly and he moved toward her until their faces were only a short way apart. He closed his eyes as their lips touched. At first shyly, then with growing confidence he kissed her, nibbling her bottom lip as she opened her mouth to taste him. Her hands clasped his shoulders, pulling him against her. He ran the tip of his tongue along the soft flesh of her neck and swirled it into the hollow of her throat. He put his face over her nether lips, his nose penetrating the gap where his lips and tongue would follow. His hand slipped from her shoulder to hip, brushing her breast as it passed over the silky material. She gasped slightly.

"Marie?" he lifted his face and met her eyes.

"I'm alright," she whispered with a smile, her fingers brushing his cheek. His eyes didn't leave her face as he deliberately and slowly undid the buttons on her skirt, before lifting one side of the slackened fabric. He slipped his hand, inside, cupping her breast and weighing it in his palm for a moment. He thumbed her nipple and smiled as he felt it harden.

Her fingers flew to his chest. She fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, the collar of which he had loosened before settling down after dinner. She thrust her hands under his silk vest, and pressed her hands against his firm pectoral muscles. Her fingers teased sensuously and slowly, and he gave a moan of pleasure. He twisted away in shock as she pinched his nipples hard. His reaction elsewhere to her ministrations was obvious.

Marie dragged the shirt over his shoulders, running her hands down his silk clad back before tugging impatiently at the waistband of his trousers. Biggles rolled over onto his back, taking Marie with him. She sat astride him, her bodice slipped, showing the cleavage. Biggles caught her wrists as she reached for his fly buttons. "Not yet," he said firmly. "Will you be good if I let them go?"

Marie nodded. He ran his palms firmly over her wide hips before brushing the fingertips up to the neck of her bodice. Deliberately he unfastened the ribbon that held the garment closed, and pulled it loose. One button at a time followed, his fingers caressing the valley between her breasts as he found each button. Her hands twitched but she remained passive. He pushed both the bodice and skirt off her, where they slithered downwards and caught on her elbows. She shrugged them off and the material pooled over his groin.

Her breasts no longer held the pertness of youth that he remembered, but a softer maturity, heavy and warm, pale as cream. And utterly delectable. His hands traced the round globes gently and began to play with them. Marie arched into his hands and inched her hips backwards, until she was over the substantial lump visible through his trousers. Biggles exhaled sharply and his fingers convulsed, causing Marie to gasp. "I think," he said breathlessly, "that..oh Marie," he groaned as she pushed onto him again.

"Are you not enjoying my little attentions?" she asked. "I'm sure I could find another way to amuse you."

"I believe my trousers might prove an encumbrance sooner rather than later, and there is a damned lot of other material in the way," he said unevenly. She laughed. "I can arrange to have it removed, my dearest James," and soon his trousers and her clothes were on the floor.

Biggles swallowed as she took his erection in her hand. Marie brushed her thumb over the moist tip, and his heart beat faster. He closed his eyes as she began to stroke him. Gently, he loosened her grip. "Good as it is, I won't last long if you do that," he explained, guiding her back to lay beside him. His lips explored her throat with feather-light kisses. He pushed his face between her breasts, before taking a nipple in his mouth and rolling it around his tongue, savoring the taste and texture. Marie entwined her fingers in his hair and made little noises of pleasure in her throat.

His fingers brushed her nest of curls, damp with her own moisture. Her hips lifted towards him urgently. Intrigued, he moved further down. He placed a kiss on the inside of her thighs, and gazed with fascination at the core of her femininity, his thumbs resting lightly on her hipbones. Dare he touch, he wondered. Marie's breathing was ragged. He blew gently and she pressed towards him with a moan. "Oh yes my James."

He found a small protuberance; the lightest of touches on it caused her to writhe and toss her head from side to side. She pushed down again, whimpering. He continued to play with it, unsure quite what he was doing; only knowing that it caused her immense pleasure. Slipping a finger inside, he found a rhythm that suited her. Her breathing deepened; he slipped a second then a third finger inside. She moaned intensely, gripping his shoulders hard as she pushed down on him.

He felt her constrict around his fingers, she gave a long keening cry, and his hand filled with wetness. He was still for a moment, before withdrawing his fingers gently and kissing her belly, held her gently. He stroked her side until her breathing steadied slightly. She opened her eyes and pulled him upwards with a smile, settling him between her open thighs.

Her fingers dug into his hips and she thrust towards him in encouragement. He needed no second invitation. Her legs wrapped around his back as he slid inside. He closed his eyes and held still for a moment, almost overwhelmed by the exquisite sensation. He withdrew slightly. She cried out as he did. Again, he fought for control, forcing himself to try to relax. He held his breath; he held his body still for a long moment before giving in and thrusting hard, focussing on his own pleasure and trying to extend it for as long as possible.

Marie met him thrust for thrust. His own breathing became uneven, and he became aware his groans of pleasure were in unison with her higher pitched cries. She dug her nails in harder to his buttocks; there was a roaring in his ears as he tipped over the edge into a juddering climax. He groaned harshly and collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily and brokenly, his head resting on her shoulder.

He slowly became aware of his surroundings and rolled to his side. Marie's face was wet with tears. He kissed them away tenderly and she clung to him, holding him tightly. He soothed and stroked her hair and back, until she relaxed. From her regular and even breathing, he thought she might have been asleep. The fire died down, and the room grew darker. He moved to put another log on. "Leave it," Marie said quietly.

Biggles was a little surprised that Marie had come so quickly and was afraid that he might have spoiled his opportunity for further action that night. Marie was panting and out of breath but managed to ask James, "Where did you learn to do that?"

To which he replied, "Well, I guess it happened on its own. It is not that I had any lessons"

"Oh. I've never come that quickly before. Even during sex, and I've NEVER had an orgasm during oral sex. That was fantastic. I am so wet right now, I need you inside me!" Marie gasped.

James worked his way back up so that their eyes were at the same level. He used his thighs to push Marie's legs slightly farther apart and placed his now throbbing member against Marie's soaking wet slit.

Marie tensed slightly with anticipation. She actually found herself a little concerned and wondered what James would feel like. She had seen enough nude magazine's and done enough girl-talk to know that von Stalhein was of average size, and he was definitely on the smaller end of the spectrum. He had been the few guys she had ever slept with and he was about 5 1/2" long and not very thick. This had suited her just fine. She had always been afraid of anything larger because of her petite size.

But now she had this gentle but larger body of a man over her, who actually doubled her body weight, and was several inches taller than von Stalhein. She was very worried that she was in for some pain. As James pushed his cock into her, he was very gentle. Marie was so wet from her orgasm just a few moments earlier that James was actually able to push all the way in in one stroke. Marie was pleased to find that although James was quite a bit bigger than von Stalhein, it wasn't painful. In fact, she felt fuller and more turned on than she had been since her first couple of times with von Stalhein when she were just 18. She decided James was about 6 1/2" long and about as thick as her wrist. Almost twice as thick as von Stalhein .

James could feel how tight Marie was. It felt like having his cock caressed by a velvet vice. He took it slow at first so she could get used to the thickness. James hadn't been with a woman in years. He had not known how nice it was to be with a woman, with a firm stomach, and a tight cunt. As he was rarely dating if ever, he was relatively unaware of these these attributes.

After about a dozen slow strokes James began to quicken his pace a little. Suddenly though, after only about a minute of love-making he felt Marie tense up under him, and was worried he was hurting her as he worked faster. He pulled back a little bit to give her some relief. At this moment Marie reached down with her right hand and began furiously rubbing her clit and wrapped both legs around James thrusting him all the way back inside her. She was being rocked by her second orgasm in minutes. She grinded her clit firmly on James's pubic bone as wave after wave of pleasure sent electric pulses through her body.

Fick mich, James! Fick mich ... oooh oooh aaah Fick mich härter! Fick mich .. eeh[3]

James's thickness intensified her orgasm and her labia gripped him in a love-making death-lock. She had just had the two most intense orgasms of her life within minutes of each other. James had made her come instantly during oral sex, which she had never even come once before. And now he had made her come with only a few thrusts from his perfect member. Marie began to wonder what she may have been missing the last few years of her life.

She gently pushed James over to the side, and once again James was a little afraid that he may have ended his night by being too aggressive. But to his delight Marie immediately straddled him and impaled herself on his now aching cock. She slid all the way down his shaft, and then began rotating her hips so that her clitoris was grinding at the base of James's pubic bone. After only a few minutes of this, her body shuddered with a third orgasm. Marie was in heaven. She had never come three times with von Stalhein before. In fact, she was usually lucky to actually come before or with von Stalhein at all. He always seemed to come so quickly.

Now James was absolutely rock hard. The sight of seeing his firm and fit lover grinding herself to orgasm on his pole, had him in a frenzy. He lifted Marie off of him and rolled her back over onto her back. He placed his stiff cock back against her opening and softly pushed back inside her. He began slowly at first but worked his way to full length thrusts after only a few strokes. He had Marie lifting her legs off of the bed with each successive thrust of his swollen shaft. Just then Marie had her fourth orgasm and reached back down again and began furiously rubbing her clit as she almost doubled over into the fetal position due to the intensity with which she was cumming.

This only turned James on all the more. He increased his pace as Marie relaxed back and attempted to wind down from her orgasm, but James wouldn't allow it. He kept quickening his pace and sliding his cock in deeper and harder with each thrust. Marie could feel another orgasm building inside her, and couldn't believe that this man was capable of doing this to her, or that her body had had this potential all along. As Marie burst into her fifth and final orgasm she could feel James's cock swelling even larger inside her.

After the last few electric pulses zipped through her body she knew James was about to release his load. With one last deep thrust James slipped his cock out of Marie's soaked and beaten gap. On instinct, Marie reached up with her left hand and began stroking James's throbbing cock to bring him to orgasm. This is how she had always finished von Stalhein off, but this time was different. James's shaft was so big she couldn't get her hand all the way around it, and he shot load after load of hot steaming cum all over her stomach and bosom. It seemed to go on for minutes. His load easily was more than any two of von Stalhein's , and his thin but long Prussian prick. Marie then got a towel and wiped their bodies down, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.