Biker Chick Pt. 04

Story Info
Dana helps Sheila to accept her subservience.
4.3k words
4.43
10k
5
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked away and returned with a cup of water and a straw. I can't have my slut drying out on me. I put the straw in her mouth, and she kept sipping until the cup was empty. I sat the cup down and leaned in to kiss her.

I kissed her open mouth and mauled her clamped tits, causing her to moan. I then released the clamps, which caused the blood to flow to her nipples. She groaned again. Reaching down to her splayed legs, I rubbed her wet twat. and said, "My my, you are a horny fucking slut."

I walked away and returned with a vibrating dildo. She was so wet, I did not need to lubricate it at all. The dildo slipped into her twat like a hot knife through butter. I turned the dildo on low and left it in her snatch.

I had to tie a rope around her waist, down her ass crack, and over her cunt to keep the vibrator in place. Every time she climaxed, her contractions pushed it out. I reattached the nipple clamps and checked the time. I don't want to keep them on too long. Keeping the clamps on too long could cause permanent damage to the tissues.

I had laundry and cleaning to get done and dinner to make. So this bitch will have to entertain herself. Fuck, this is a hassle. It's time to check on Sheila again. So, I went to the barn to check on her, and fucking Dog boy was sniffing around her snatch. I should have let Dog boy have her, but he's creepy.

I was told his name was Roy but everyone called him dog boy. Dog boy was slow, he was short a few aces. He thought he was a dog. I chased Dog boy, then went to her. She was sedated, the mixed sensations wearing her down. So I slapped her face softly, bringing her around. She was mumbling, "Please, no more."

I unbound the rope holding the vibrator in her cunt, and it slipped out like an ICBM launching from a silo and fell to the floor. I continued to remove her bonds and help her up on wobbly legs. She leaned on me as I led her to the house. She was naked, and I was keeping her naked.

Once in the house, I drew a tub of warm water, adding lavender-scented Epsom salts and essential oils. I helped her into the tub and told her to stay until I came for her. She nodded weakly, and I walked away.

I checked on her a few times, then an hour later I went in and she asked if she could get out because the water was getting cold. I got a nice plush towel and helped her out of the tub. I patted her dry, kissed her, and pushed my tongue into her mouth with no resistance.

She started kissing me back and reached up to cup one of my tits. I was softly massaging hers. She fucking squeezed and twisted my tit cruelly, catching me off guard, then shoved me.

I stumbled back and fell as she jetted towards the front door. I got up and went after her. The fucking bitch will pay. I grabbed one of Bear's belts hanging on the bedroom doorknob and caught up with her at the kitchen door.

I had each end of his belt in each of my hands. I slung it over her head, pulling back as it reached her neck. She went down with a loud thud and moaned in pain. I was enraged, so I grabbed both ends of the belt and wailed on her body, her tits, ass, thighs, and anywhere else I could land the belt.

By the time I was tired, she was curled up in a fetal position, whimpering and sobbing. She said, "Please, Dana, don't hit me anymore. "I'm sorry, I'll do anything; just don't hit me anymore."

I reached down, grabbed her wet chestnut-colored hair, and kissed her as she responded, kissing in return. I said, "Sheila, are you sure you want to be treated like this?"

She responded, "Yes, I don't know why, but I get off being dominated and treated like a nasty whore." "It makes me shiver in anticipation, don't stop."

So, I screamed at her, "Get up and sit, you horny slut cunt."

She got up with my assistance, which I provided by pulling her up by her long wet hair. I got her seated and used Bear's belt to bind her to the chair. She was sobbing, head down, facing the floor. I picked her head up by the chin and said, "I should have left the fucking dog fuck your slut cunt, you worthless piece of shit."

She laughed, "Please, I'll do what you want, but not that."

I looked at her and said, "You're lucky we have history, and I like you, but you will pay for your insubordination. I have work to do, so sit tight like a good slut." I went about my housework, checking on my bound bitch as I completed my tasks.

Each time I checked on her she held her head up to be kissed. I would kiss her, she would suck my tongue into her mouth and wiggle her horny ass on the chair.

Today's dinner was spaghetti and meatballs. I always liked to have a meal prepared for five o'clock when Bear and the others got home. The gang enjoyed coming home to a cooked meal, clean clothes, and a house. I finally got a chance to scrub the shower booth. It looked damn near new. I even found a new shower curtain to replace the mold and scum-covered old one.

Bear was the first to come in, followed by most of the others. He looked at Sheila and then me and said, "Damn, you tore her fucking ass up." "Nice," he said, referring to Sheila's naked bound body.

I looked at Bear and said, "After dinner, I will punish her in the barn for everyone's entertainment."

Bear grinned as the others encouraged me. We ate, and I gave Sheila a piece of roll and some water as I held a cup with a straw for her to drink. When everyone was done, I asked the guys if they would help me take the trash to the barn. Two of them got up, united Sheila, and took her to the barn.

Out in the barn, I cuffed her arms straight out from her sides to a pole that had a loop in the center. This allowed me to hoist her up to expose her front and back to me as she was suspended with only her toes to give her any footing.

I secured her cuffed ankles to an eyelet on the floor that was once used to keep a bull in place.

I got up, went to the old storage closet, and retrieved a riding crop. Sheila saw the two items and started squirming against her bonds. I held out the crop to get the correct distance between the tip of the crop and her tits.

Swish was the sound the crop made right before her scream. Sheila let out a cry as she felt like a red-hot poker was pushed against her tit. I did the same to the other tit, getting the same result and response.

Both of her nipples were cherry red and swelling now, so I went around to her back and lashed her ass. She screamed and sobbed. I walked around her and picked up her chin. I asked her, "Are you ready to be our fuck bitch?"

She responded, "Yes, please, fuck me."

"Are you willing to do whatever I or anyone else tells you to do?"

Again, she replied, "Anything, I will do as any of you ask."

I reached out and jabbed a finger into her cunt. I smiled and loudly told everyone that the slut's cunt was soaking wet and ready for fucking.

Then I said, "Have fun guys," as I stepped back and watched them take her down and bind her on her hands and knees over an old milk crate. She was moaning and begging for their cocks as ten of the gang brothers took turns shoving their cocks into her hot cunt and filling her with their sperm.

Cassy said, "This bitch is a real cum-bucket." "Are you a fucking cum bucket?"

Sheila responded, "Yes."

Cassy then said, "I want to hear you say it."

Sheila responded, "I'm a cum-bucket."

Everyone laughed, adding insult to injury as Sheila gave the guy in front of her head. She was a horny piece of meat. a toy to be used sexually. Just as she wished. She no longer sobbed.

She just laid there across the milk crate as I walked up, lining up a paddle, and swinging it down onto her ass. She let out a shriek just before climaxing intensely.

The rest of us drank and smoked weed. At the end of the night, we chained her to a post laying in a heap on the floor.

The following day, I went out to the barn to find her in a fetal position, crying and shaking from the cool morning air on her nakedness. She fucking reeked of urine. Her body was covered in welts and bruises. Her hair was matted with semen and piss. Apparently, she pissed herself overnight.

I got her up, leaving the cuffs on her, and took her outside, binding her to a post used to tie the hoses for bathing. I got the hose and turned on the water, directing the stream at her naked, foul-smelling body. She screamed in shock as the cold water hit her. When I was done, she stood there shaking and shivering, looking like a drowned rat.

I unhooked her from the pole and said "Are you okay?"

She nodded and said, "Yes, sore but okay."

"Do you still want this life?"

"Yes," Sheila replied.

Then I said, "Follow me, slut," as I walked toward the house. I again prepared a soothing bath for her and helped her in, leaving her cuffed. I prepared breakfast for her and helped her out of the tub. When we got to the kitchen, she sat and ate like she had been starved for days.

After breakfast, I applied an ointment to ease the sting of her bruises. I inspected her top to bottom to be sure to attend to any open cuts. Her nipples were still very puffy and red. But I knew she would heal.

I talked to her and asked her if she enjoyed the humiliation of being treated as a captured slave. She admitted she felt both shame and excitement in being subject to the will of others sexual needs. It made her horny, yet ashamed.

I left her cuffed but able to get up and move. She sat in silence most of the morning, only speaking when she needed water or coffee. I told her to help herself as I was cleaning the kitchen.

I bent over to clean the stove when she saw an opportunity to break free. She kicked me in the ass with the bottom of her foot, causing me to hit my head on the front of the stove. She got up and bolted out the back door. I scrambled to get up and catch her.

I caught up with her halfway down the dirt road to the county road. I shoved her on the run. She went down further scraping and bruising her already tormented body. She lay there crying as I hoisted her up by her hair, telling her she would pay for that stunt.

I dragged her to her feet and held her hair. I walked her back to the barn, where I tied her cuffed hands to a post. As I walked away, she yelled out, "I'm sorry."

She wasn't as sorry as she will be when I'm done with her, dumb fucking slut. She put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I went out to give her water and took her a sandwich. Each time, she cried for forgiveness. I wrote up a slave contract as she and I agreed. First, she will have to sign that.

I returned about an hour before the gang started coming home. Sheila looked up as I came in. I told her that we had to talk. She nodded. I laid it out for her. We have a video of you smoking weed, drinking, fucking, and sucking cocks and cunts. If you try to escape one more time, we will distribute that video to everyone listed on your cell phone and upload it to every porn site on the Internet.

She hung her head, crying, and said, "Please mistress, not that."

"You're a slut and have been one for as long as I remember," I replied. I continued, "It's no secret that you have been spreading your legs, everyone knows you're a slut who loves to do anything that scratches your horny itch. "

I finished with, "Fuck, you were caught blowing a local guy to buy you a bottle of JD." "Your father called in a favor to get it swept under the carpet."

She looked up with her eyes puffy and red, and for the first time, I heard her voice cracking in sincerity, "I'm sorry, Dana, but you know I'll do anything."

At this point, she was crouching down with her chin on her knees and her twat exposed. I noticed a welt across her labia where I stung her with the crop. I said, "Get up, slut."

She stood up and I said, "You're a mess," as I looked her over. Her body had red marks all over from the beating I gave her. Her stomach and tits had dirt on them that had muddied from her sweating all day.

"Follow me," I instructed as I walked out of the barn. Sheila was never a fast runner, but she just walked behind me as I went to the side of the barn and got the water hose.

She started begging, asking me to let her bathe in the tub. I told her, "No way, I just cleaned the house and bathrooms."

Then I said, "Stand still and let's get this over with," as I turned on the hose and sprayed her down, removing the dirt from her. Luckily for her, the outside temperature today hit the high eighties and the water in the water tower warmed up a bit.

It was still cool, though, and her nipples stood up firmly. She had goosebumps. "Follow me, cunt," I said as I approached a group of lawn chairs. She followed, and we sat down. Fifteen minutes later, she was dry.

During that time of drying, I asked her again if she was sure this is what she wanted. I explained to her that she could become our dedicated slave. She would clean, cook, do laundry, fuck, suck, and do anything any of us asked.

She sat there quietly as I laid it out. Then I handed her a clipboard with a pen. She read the contract and acknowledged her willingness to submit to our will.

She asked, "Are you guys going to enslave me and fuck me like a tramp and a piece of meat?"

"Yes," I replied.

"What happens if I don't want to?" She said,

"You and I both know you want this.." I reached over and slid my finger up her cunt slit pushing firmly on her clit as she had a mini climax.

She sat in silence, as she picked up the pen and signed it. I smiled, knowing the vantage point that this area provided for one of the many hidden security cameras. We now have her signed admission of subordination and a video of her signing it.

As I took the clipboard and pen, I said, "Follow me, cunt."

She replied, "You can use my name."

I replied, "As it states in your contract, your name is whatever we decide it is."

Here are the rules for an easy life here.

You will address me and the other women as mistresses and the men as masters.

You will submit to any man or woman with an Iron Warlords tattoo.

You will dress and behave as we instruct you to without delay.

Any disobedience will be dealt with by severe punishment.

If you do not understand an instruction, ask that Master or Mistress to please repeat it. But I'll warn you, some will not be patient.

Sheila replied, "Yes mistress," as she followed me into the house.

I gave her a leather micro mini-skirt and a leather halter with holes to expose her nipples. She put them on without complaint and stood there. Cassy was the first to come in. She stopped to examine our new slave. Mouse joined us, and Cassy told Sheila to bend over.

She bent over quickly, nearly losing her balance. Cassy laughed and said, "Nice stripes, cunt."

Sheila replied, "Thank you, mistress.

Cassy looked at me and said, "This slut learned quickly."

I told her the story of our day and her defiance.

Mouse stepped forward and pushed her finger into Sheila's cunt, finding it wet. She looked at Sheila and said, "Why is your slut cunt wet?"

Sheila responded, "Because I'm a total slut, mistress."

"Do you like this abusive slut?"

Sheila didn't answer. She stood with her eyes cast to the floor.

Mouse said, "I asked you a question, slut."

I said, "Answer her."

Sheila muttered softly, "Yes mistress."

Mouse asked, "Yes, what?"

Sheila responded, "Yes mistress, I am a slut who loves being abused."

Mouse asked, "Does your cunt get wet when you're beaten or verbally abused?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sheila responded.

Cassy walked in and saw the brush burn on Sheila's stomach and said, "What the fuck happened to you, slut?"

Sheila responded, "I stumbled and fell when Mistress Dana caught up with me as I ran down the driveway," Sheila responded.

Cassy looked at me and said, "Was she properly punished?"

"I punched her in the gut and bound her to the binding post in the barn," I replied.

"Is that all?" asked Cassy.

"No, she will be more thoroughly punished tonight for everyone's entertainment," I replied.

Cassy reached out and pushed a finger into Sheila's cunt folds. "This slut's cunt is wet," she said.

"Yeah, she gets off on being humiliated and punished," I said.

I looked at Sheila and said, "Time to set the table, slut," as I handed her the utensils to place at the table. I placed the bowls for the stew and then said, "You will kneel here with your head down and await further instructions."

The others walked in and sat down. Sheila and I served them their stew and bread rolls. She then assumed her position as instructed. After the meal, the others retired to the barn to drink and smoke as she and I cleared the table and cleaned up.

We joined the others in the barn. Bear summoned Sheila to come to him, and she said, "Yes, master, as she stood before him."

Bear said, "On your fucking knees and suck my cock, you stupid fucking cunt."

She dropped to her knees and reached for his zipper when he slapped her and said, "No, use your teeth or I'll knock them out of your mouth."

She leaned forward and struggled to get the zipper flap into her mouth. When she did, she managed to clamp it between her teeth and pull it down. She then struggled to unsnap his jeans but managed that, freeing his hard cock to be serviced by her mouth.

She took his cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down, sucking the entire length into her mouth and coating it with her saliva. I walked over and got the largest dildo. I slapped her hand lightly with it as I told her, "Use this to fill your soggy sult twat you cumbucket slut."

She took it from me and positioned it at her cunt hole, then moved it around to get it lubricated with her slick juices. She then started to push it into herself and stopped. "What the fuck, you cunt, I never told you to stop," I exclaimed.

She took her mouth off of Bear's cock and said, "It's too big!"

"No cock is too fucking big for a slut fuck hole like yours," I said as I walked over and retrieved the crop. I lashed her ass lightly with the crop and said, "Now, you dumb fucking slut, shove that cock into your cunt or I'll lash you again, but harder."

She doubled down on sucking Bear's cock and reaming her cunt with the large, fat dildo. The others were taking pictures. Some were rubbing their cunts or stroking their cocks. All were smoking a joint that was being passed around and drinking.

She was sweating profusely as she finally managed to get the fat dildo buried in her cunt. Her hole was grossly distended as it stretched her to the limit. I believe that one more centimeter would have torn her thin cunt wall.

I drew everyone's attention to her total discomfort and shame. "Look at this slut fucking herself with this monster dildo."

She was now stroking the dildo in and out as she bobbed up and down, sucking Bear's cock. Her body had a sheen of sweat on it as she struggled to hold back her climax. Bear grabbed her head, forcing his cock down her throat as he busted his nut, sending a river of cum down her gullet.

Sheila physically shuddered as she reached her climax and forced her cum to squirt past the invading dildo and coat her hand and thighs. I blurted out, "Oh my God, this twat-waffle slut just came on a fucking fake cock!"

Cassy, who was lying on the floor next to her, said, "Let's see how she does with eating cunts." I reached down, grabbed the dildo, and swiftly pulled it out, causing a loud suction noise. Everyone was laughing at her embarrassment.

12