Bikers Intrude on Camping Family Pt. 04

Story Info
The weekend ends with a full orgy.
7.4k words
4.71
37.1k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli kneeled next to Becky, picking up her hand and placing it on his thick tool. "Little lady, it's time we got acquainted." Becky felt a tingle in her pussy that had nothing to do with her orgasm. She had descended into a sexual rabbit hole and lost any thought of resisting. If this biker wanted to fuck her like he had fucked her daughter... trying to stop him was useless.

Luther and Mike had designs on fucking their friends. "Bet you ladies could use some dick in those pussies," Luther said with a grin. Lana and Tawny nodded. They got on their hands and knees, facing each other and kissing deeply. Luther mounted Tawny and Mike got in position behind Lana. In seconds, each had slipped their cocks deep inside their partners and had started banging away.

Eli also was in a doggy mood. He rolled Becky on her stomach, grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees. She was a rag doll and groaned as he positioned her.

Her pussy was still throbbing from her orgasm and his thick cock's intrusion made her whimper. "I'm too sensitive... wait... please." Unsurprisingly, her plea was ignored. Eli's cock easily filled her void, his crotch pushing against her ass. He let out a sigh of satisfaction, leaning forward to grab her tits in his demanding hands.

Eli then started to slowly pump in and out. His fucking of her still tingling slit was too much for her to take. She collapsed forward on her stomach. Eli had little trouble following her, keeping his staff inside her. Now prone on her back, Eli continued to fuck her. Becky had experienced doggy before but having him crushing her with his weight and his prick plowing her from a different angle provided a pleasant difference. Unable to do more than just lay there, Becky let him pound away, her body rocking with his strokes.

Beth was the only one left out of the scene. She had regained her breath and her crotch had stopped throbbing. Tawny noticed her sitting and watching the three couples fucking. She reached for the toy bag, grabbed the K-Y jelly and tossed it toward the teen.

"Your dad and brother have hard ons. Why don't you go jack 'em off?" Inspired by that idea, Luther grabbed Tawny's hips and stroked home inside her with a powerful thrust. "Yeah, go take care of their cocks."

Rod and Bret heard the plan. "No, don't come over here," her father pleaded. Beth ignored him and was soon kneeling in front of her father and brother. Their pricks had lost a bit of stiffness.

"Dad, you know they can make me if they want. I've jacked off cocks before... and besides that, all this sex... this fucking... has convinced me there's nothing wrong if it feels good. Doesn't this feel good?"

Her hands captured the two staffs and with a few light strokes both were fully engorged. "Dad, you've got a nice cock... Bret, you take after dad." Rod groaned at those words and at the feel of his daughter's soft but firm hand. Bret just stared at his sister, his eyes focused on her firm breasts capped by rock-hard nipples.

Beth picked up the tube of lube and squirted globs on each knob, the liquid dribbling down the shafts. Her hands returned to the cocks and began to stroke. The lube enabled her to tightly grip each pole as her hands slipped up and down.

Bret was breathing hard and shivering from his sister's masterful hand job. Noting that he was fast approaching a climax, Beth let her slick hand move to his hairless ball sack. She rubbed and lightly squeezed his scrotum, causing his prick to twitch. Beth then grasped the base of his cock, slowing stroking upward. She twisted her hand so that her thumb could tease his frenulum.

When Beth stroked that sensitive spot, Bret's body stiffened. "SSSHHITTTT... gonna... gonna shoot. GAAAAWWWDDD YESSSSS."

Beth squeezed his shaft, feeling it twitching as the first gush of his cream shot over a foot high and then pooled back on his heaving stomach. His dick throbbed as rope after rope of jizz spurted. One landed on Beth's upper chest and dribbled toward her breast. She let go of her brother's cock and scooped up the goo and deposited it in her mouth with smacking lips.

Rod witnessed his daughter licking his son's semen, then closed his eyes and let go a moan of protest over the decadent act. "What's happening to our family?" he thought. "These perverts are forcing us, making us... perverts." At least, he rationalized, Beth had only masturbated her brother and licking his cum... maybe she just isn't thinking clearly.

That was quickly disproved when he felt a soft mouth covering his swollen knob. His eyes opened wide. "BETH. No, no, no. Don't do that. Stop. Please."

Beth's response was to slide more of her father's shaft in her mouth, enveloping almost half. Her saliva seeped toward his crotch, and she mewled with pleasure as she felt his fleshy pole throbbing. "Sssshhhlllpppp, mmmmmpppphhhh," she gurgled as her saliva dribbled down his cock.

Rod pushed himself against the camp chair in a futile attempt to pull away. His hand reached for her hair, but she brought her hands up to clamp around his wrists. Beth made eye contact with him, and he was lost. Her eyes glittered with passion and... yes... affection. She wanted to pleasure him with her mouth.

That did it. His hands gripped her head, not to pull it off his cock, but to urge its bobbing motion. The slurping sounds of her sucking combined with her soft lips and lapping tongue was too much to resist.

"GAAAHHGAAAHHHRRRRR... AAAHHHHHH... YESSSSSSS." His guttural growl coincided with the first gush of jizz into his daughter's mouth. Her lips were clamped around his swollen cock head as she sucked avidly, welcoming the hot cream into her mouth, gulping it down.

After several swallows, she pulled her mouth off his cock, her hand stroking its length as a few final strands arced upward before falling on his pubic hair and lower stomach.

The sounds and actions of the family threesome was not lost on the three bikers. Inspired by the incestuous scene, Luther and Mike each made final thrusts into their female companions as their orgasms exploded deep inside the welcoming vaginas.

Eli had raised to his knees, grabbing Becky's hips, and pulling her limp body with him. He pounded his final strokes, her ass cheeks quivering at the hard thrusts and her breasts rubbing against the fabric of the sleeping bag. When his orgasm crested and his hot cum flooded her tunnel, Becky was surprised to feel the tingle of a minor orgasm. Starting with her session with Luther, Becky had never had so much sex or so many orgasms in one day.

Darkness had fallen. Luther again took charge. "Time for a night swim. Everybody to the lake. I'll stay here and fix some sandwiches; I noticed some bread and cold cuts in your cooler."

When they reached the lake, the family was told to get in first. The water was colder than earlier, but they admitted to themselves it felt good after a day of sex. The bikers soon joined, also getting wet enough to wash the stink off.

The group returned and wolfed down the sandwiches. Rod and Bret were then herded into a tent and tied up again. Becky and Beth were allowed to enter their tent.

Mother and daughter were silent, occupied with their thoughts. Beth grabbed a couple of over-sized t-shirts, slipping one on and handing the other to her mom.

They laid down and rolled to their sides so their backs were to each other. The silence was palpable.

"Mom? Can we talk?"

"Sure, sweetie," Becky answered, rolling to her back. Beth did the same.

"Do you think I'm a slut," Beth asked in a low voice.

"No. Why would you say that?"

"I guess you were busy with Eli... They... Tawny and Luther... said I should take care of dad and Bret while everybody else was... occupied."

Becky sat up and turned to her daughter. "Beth! You... didn't."

"Sorry, mom, but yes I did. I jacked off Bret and he came buckets. I was stroking dad and... I just couldn't help myself. He came in my mouth."

Becky's jaw dropped. Much like her husband and her daughter, though, her rational thoughts were divided between "right" and "wrong." And another part of her brain registered surprise that "right" was even part of the equation. These sex-crazed bikers had been honest when they -- Luther, actually -- had announced all they wanted was a weekend of sex. Lots of sex. Bisexual. And her daughter had been swept up in incest.

"Mom... say something." Beth was watching her mother's expressionless face. Becky turned slightly and fell back on the sleeping bag, her breasts bouncing inside her t-shirt.

"Holy shit," Becky said, her eyes closed. "I don't know what to say. Incest is wrong... but so is almost everything that's happened to us the last two days. And how can I criticize you or anyone in our family. I had trouble getting to sleep last night... I kept thinking about sex... those guys' cocks... getting fucked... how strong I climaxed."

"I know. Me too," Beth said. "That's why I asked about being a slut. I'm not a prude. I think you know I've been with some boys... and Gwen," those last two words were barely a whisper. "I enjoy sex but... jeez, Eli made me cum so hard I almost passed out. Mike fucked the shit out of me. This evening, when the two women were lezzing us up and the men were watching... something just came over me. I felt... I felt like all I wanted was sex and orgasms."

Both were silent for a minute or two.

"Mom, had you ever been with a woman before tonight?"

Becky laughed softly. "No way, not like that. I've watched some lesbian porn, but it never seemed to do much for me. Lana drove me... crazy."

Again, there was some silence before Becky spoke again. "I licked the dildo that the woman had... fucked you with."

Beth's response was a small shuddering groan. Becky raised up on her elbows and saw that Beth's t-shirt was above her waist and she was fingering her pussy.

"Beth..."

"Mom... I'm just so fuckin' horny ALL THE TIME," she hissed those words between clenched teeth. Her hand reached over to touch her mom's upper thigh just below the t-shirt's hem. Becky moaned at her daughter's soft touch.

"FUCK. Me too. All I seem to think about now is cumming."

Beth heeded that admission as a signal. Her hand moved higher, pushing the shirt up, then cupping her mom's mound. It was warm and moist.

"Gawd... Beth. Let's... let's play."

With that, she rolled toward her daughter, giving her better access, while a hand moved to a breast. The hard nipple poked against the t-shirt.

"Yesssss. Mom. Yesssss... Take your shirt off."

Becky sat up and tugged the t-shirt up and off, her breasts jiggling. Beth sat up and did the same. They got on their knees, facing each other, their legs spread and their hands roaming over breasts and touching pussies.

Beth leaned forward and two pairs of soft lips met. Both women gasped an inhale of breath at the contact. They hugged; nipples pressed together adding to their arousal. Beth broke the kiss and her lips moved over her mother's cheek and neck.

"Beth... so good," Becky whispered. "Feels wrong... but soooooo good."

Becky's hands moved to her daughter's firm mounds, her fingertips playing over the erect buds. Beth's finger slipped inside her mom's steamy pussy and Becky moaned and her back arched.

Beth whispered, "Touch me, touch my pussy like I'm touching yours." Her lips then returned to Becky's and their open-mouthed kiss turned passionate.

One of Becky's hands slipped down Beth's flat stomach and she probed her daughter's cleft. Her finger found her engorged clit and Beth mewled with delight. She slipped another finger inside her mother's opening, her thumb rubbing over her clit, making soft squishy sounds.

"Inside me... your fingers, inside me, now... please," Beth growled. Becky complied slipping her index and middle finger inside the tight tunnel's velvety walls that were slick with the juices of arousal.

As they finger fucked each other, their hips thrusted against the pleasuring digits. Each knew the secrets of how and where to deliver the right touch, the right pressure, in the right place. Their sudden and unexpected love making had quickly aroused mother and daughter.

"Yes, yes, yes... there... that's it. YESSSSS," Beth's quivering whisper was barely audible.

"Your fingers... soooooo gooooood. Right... THEEERREE... Soooooo cloooosse."

They peaked nearly simultaneously, fingers a blur as each woman sought to push the other over the edge. Becky, partially because of the taboo interaction, came first, her ass clenching and shoving forward against her daughter's digits. Her mother's loud squeals of pleasure caused by her manipulations helped Beth achieve her orgasm.

"MMMMOOOOMMMM, GAAAWWWDDD... YEEESSSS. YOU'RE MAKING ME... CCCUMMMMMM."

Panting like marathon runners, they collapsed to their sides as their hands disengaged from their juicy and quivering pussies. They hugged, mouths connecting in a soft kiss, their breasts touching, rising and falling as they recovered.

Becky rolled on her back, her hand gently cupping her still-quivering mound.

"Beth, my goodness... that was... intense."

"Mmmmm, yeah, mom. I'm glad you liked it. Being with another... woman... it's just different. Sometimes, it's a lot better. So, you're OK we did it?"

Becky smiled, her eyes closed. "Yes. Your mother is discovering a lot of things that are wrong, that most people think are wrong... well, I guess if it feels right, do it."

Beth giggled. "I guess maybe we're both sluts."

Beth's hand grasped her mom's in a loving squeeze.

"Maybe next time... we can... you know... use our mouths on each other."

+++

Lana and Tawny, like the previous two nights, had slept outside the tent where Beth and Becky were. They had heard the sapphic love making and had each masturbated imagining the mother and daughter pleasuring each other.

The next morning, they unzipped the tent and ducked in to see Beth and Becky under a blanket, still asleep, in a spooning position.

"Knock, knock," Lana said. "Wakey wakey."

Beth rolled on her back and Becky groggily opened her eyes to see the two biker chicks standing there. Naked.

Tawny bent down and grabbed the blanket, pulling it away to reveal two nude bodies. "Wow, smells like pussy in here," Tawny said. "Ya know, we were right outside. You two made a lotta noise gettin' each other off."

Becky felt her face flush. Beth raised herself on her elbows.

"Yeah, we did. We were horny. Since your little group showed up it seems like my mom and I have..."

"Decided that we like it," Becky interrupted. "Jesus, my daughter jacked off her brother and sucked off her father. We fingered each other and came. That's... not what... normal people do."

Lana and Tawny giggled. "Define normal," Lana said. "For fuck's sake, lady. Don't you like a good cum? No matter how it happens?"

"Hell yeah," Tawny said. "You can't imagine some of the shit we've seen people do to get off."

There was silence as the four women were alone with their thoughts.

"Well, anyway," Tawny finally said. "Luther says we're gonna hit the road later today. Eli rode to that little store where we first saw you and got some breakfast tacos and a jug of OJ."

They left the tent. Beth and Becky grabbed the oversized t-shirts they hadn't slept in and followed them out of the tent.

The five men were seated and having breakfast. Rod and Bret were wearing gym shorts, the male bikers were naked.

"Good morning, ladies," Luther said. "We're gonna head out in a few hours, but we thought we could all spend some more time together." Eli and Mike grinned.

As the group ate breakfast, the bikers were chatting as usual. The family was mostly silent. Mike and Eli finished eating first and walked toward the tents, gathering sleeping bags and spreading them out under the large tree near the SUV.

Once everyone was finished eating, Luther (again) took control.

"Well, folks, on behalf of my friends I must tell you we've enjoyed your company this weekend. You were reluctant to start but it seems like we've been able to persuade you that fuckin' and suckin' is a lot of fun. Mom, you and your daughter in particular have enjoyed yourselves. You not only enjoyed some new dick but also enjoyed some lez action. Lana and Tawny said they could hear you two going at it in your tent last night."

Becky gasped and immediately looked at Rod. Her daughter asking if she was a slut ran through her head. Rod's gaze moved from his wife to his daughter.

"What did... what did you two do last night," he asked in a quiet voice.

"They finger fucked the shit out of each other," Lana said with a giggle. "It was hot hearing them moan and groan. Tawny and I frigged ourselves and had a nice cum."

"Beck, is that what happened," Rod asked.

"Yes. Beth and I were talking about what happened yesterday. She told me she jacked off Bret and sucked your cock. We just... well, we just... made each other feel good."

Bret's eyes were wide, and his cock was tenting his shorts.

"Well, well," Luther said. "Looks like you've becoming a real and truly loving family... and junior there seems pretty excited."

With everyone's eyes drawn toward him, Bret covered his crotch with his hands.

Mike and Eli were standing next to Lana and Tawny. Their cocks were erect and both women were lovingly stroking.

"We sure enjoyed the pussy eatin' show you ladies put on for us yesterday. I think before we ride off and leave you folks to get on with your lives, we'd like one more performance."

Luther was stroking his erect staff and grinning. He turned to his four friends. "I think it would give us a really hot memory if we saw our new friends have a family fuck fest."

Rod bolted out of his chair. "Wait just a damn..." He stopped and grew quiet as Luther had picked up Mike's Glock.

"Remember what we said. And remember that we haven't really hurt any of you... maybe stretched out a couple of pussies, but I think the ladies enjoyed that. Look pal, your daughter sucked your cock. You don't think that crossed the line?

"And hell, look at your son."

Bret seemed in a daze. His hand was gripping his erection through his shorts.

Rod fell back in the camp chair, almost breaking it as he slumped in defeat. "What's happened," he thought, "I'm supposed to protect my family. These... these criminals have turned us into..." He couldn't find the word or words to complete his thought.

"C'mon, folks. Let's get started," Luther said, walking toward the sleeping bags.

Bret jumped from his chair. Becky and Beth stood up. Beth's nipples were hard and poking against her t-shirt. Lana and Tawny walked over and pulled Rod to his feet with Lana's hand on the front of his shirts. "Ah, you're a horn dog. Your cock is hard," she whispered. "Bet you can't wait to fuck your hot daughter."

Rod felt his face blush in shame and excitement.

The group walked to the sleeping bags. Becky and Bret arrived first. Mike grabbed Becky's shirt and yanked it up and off. "Drop those drawers, son," he said to Bret. He didn't need to be told twice. He pushed his shorts down and off, his freed erection bobbing.

Mike pulled Becky's wrist until she was in front of her son. He pulled her hand until it touched his stiff staff. She moaned as her fingers curled around it.

"You two know what to do," Luther said.

Bret's hands covered his mom's breasts, softly caressing those mounds. "Mom," he said in a breathy whisper. "Oh, gawd, mom. You're so beautiful. I used to think about you when I jacked off."

Luther elbowed Eli and softly said, "Goddamn, I knew it. Kids these days. This punk was whackin' off to his mom."

Becky shivered as her hand stroked his rock-hard cock. "It's OK, It's family and we can have secrets only we know about."

Her mind was blank, she wasn't thinking. Her body, though, was tingling. Her son's hands on her breasts felt so right and his cock was twitching as she stroked it. It felt so alive and potent. She wanted to drop to her knees and suck it, but she was concerned he might not be able to hold back. And more than anything, she wanted that stiff staff inside her.