Bikers Intrude on Camping Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli released his grip on her head and pulled out of her mouth with a plop. A few small spurts covered her lips and lower mouth.

"Gawd damn that was good. I needed that." His index finger scooped up some of his jizz from her face and pushed it inside her mouth. She licked it clean, giving little thought to the perverted act.

"Gonna fuck ya now." He pushed Beth to her back and his forearms hooked under her knees. He pushed her legs up and back, lifting her lower body so that her upper back was the only contact with the ground. He kneeled between her legs, his still stiff cock resting on her mound. He pulled his hips back and his cock probed between her labia, seeking the entrance to her pussy.

"MMMMM, almost there. Reach your hand down and get my dick where it needs to be."

Beth was as much frightened as she was excited. She'd never had a cock this big inside her, but she was so aroused that she was curious to find out. She reached a hand down, grasped his cock and maneuvered the knob to the tight rubbery entrance of her vagina.

"Ahhhh, yeah, there we go. Mmmmm, babe you're about to get a helluva ride on my cock." With that, he thrust his hips and his cock head popped inside. Beth gasped at the size and the sensation. In her position, she was basically pinned like an insect in a biology class project.

Eli left his thick knob just inside her tunnel, letting her adjust to his girth. Then he slowly leaned forward while pulling her closer, his cock slowly sliding until it was fully sheathed. Beth moaned. "Gawd, your cock is so thick... so good... MMMMMmmmm."

His cock surrounded by the snug fit of Beth's slick pussy walls, Eli began to rock his hips back and forth, his rod slipping out until just the head was inside before thrusting it deep. This teen's tight cunt was gripping his dick and it inspired him to pound away, his crotch slapping against Beth's with smack, smack, smacking sounds. Her firm breasts jiggled with each impact, a visual that spurred him on.

As Eli pounded his cock home with each thrust, the grunts and groans of pleasure provided the soundtrack. Beth had never been fucked with such force nor had she experienced this kind of pleasure, to be treated as a man's fuck toy. Her eyes had been closed but she opened them to a view that made her shiver with excitement. His thick cock as it plowed home on each stroke was pulling her labia inward and they moved outward each time his cock withdrew. Her pussy juices were dribbling toward her lower stomach.

Beth arched her back so that only her shoulders were on the ground, her legs supported by Eli's arms. Her orgasm began to build and when it crested, she squealed with delight at the sensation of her pussy contracting around the thick staff.

Her milking was all Eli needed. He again felt that pleasant sensation of his balls tingling. His first spurt exploded deep inside Beth, but he wanted to mark her with his seed. He withdrew his cock with a plop, and it shot ropes of cream on her pussy, her stomach and between her breasts. Beth gasped at the feel of hot semen anointing her skin.

Eli lowered her body, pulling his arms from under her knees. He kneeled between her splayed legs, his hand stroking his cock to encourage a few final spurts that landed on Beth's mound. He then fisted the base of his cock and rubbed his knob over her pussy, squishing her juices and his cream against her erect clit. Her body shook with a minor orgasmic spasm.

Beth was panting for breath. "Please... no more... So good... fuck... sensitive... need to rest."

Eli's cock was semi-erect after two orgasms. He had covered her with his second load but wanted to add one more debasement. He straddled her chest and leaned forward, his cock dangling over Beth's mouth. "Lick it. Taste your pussy on my cock."

Beth didn't hesitate, the recesses of her brain registering surprise. Her hand moved to his shaft, and she pulled the tip of his cock inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled and licked, and she tasted his salty cum along with her own pussy juices. It was close to an out-of-body experience, that she was observing herself committing such wanton acts.

Eli pulled away and stood up. He looked at the pretty teen he had just fucked. Her legs were splayed open, she had one arm across her eyes. Her pert breasts rose and fell with her deep breaths of recovery. There were splotches of semen from her breasts to her crotch.

"Damn, girl. That was fuckin' awesome. You drained my nuts." He retrieved his knife from the tree and then picked up her ruined t-shirt and tossed it to her. She used it to wipe up the cum. She reached for her bikini and got dressed. The post-fucking reality was starting to sink in. She remembered her father and brother were tied up and that her mother had gone off with the black guy. Her mind began racing with thoughts of what these strangers were capable of and what more they wanted with her and her family.

"Here, gimme that shirt," Eli said. He spread it on the ground and put most of the wood they had gathered on it, then picked it up. "Still good for somethin'. Grab what's left and let's head back."

The pleasure Beth's body had experienced was fading and was being replaced by a feeling of dread.

+++

Becky thought the idea of fetching water in the bucket was just a pretense. She was sure the man who was walking a few steps behind her was intending to rape her when and where he chose.

She believed that it was up to her to somehow geT her family out of this horrible predicament. There was silence as she walked with the biker and as they moved along the lake's edge, she slowly tried to increase her distance from the man.

Sensing an opportunity, she turned and flung the bucket at Mike and then started running at a full sprint. She thought she could run for a good distance, sneak through the woods, and find her way to the two-lane road. He knew the man had a gun but surely, he wouldn't shoot her.

After dodging the bucket and seeing the woman sprint off, Mike chuckled. He unholstered his Glock and aimed a few feet to the left of his "prey" before squeezing off a round.

At the loud crack, Becky nearly jumped out of her skin. The sound of the bullet plowing into the ground next to her made her swerve toward the water and when she looked back over her shoulder, she tripped and fell face-first into the lake.

Mike had started running as soon as he shot, and he laughed softly when he saw the woman's awkward fall into the water. Becky was a bit stunned by the fall and had swallowed a mouthful of water. She sat up, coughing and sputtering, the water just covering her waist. Her short-sleeved blouse was soaked.

Mike put away his gun when he got to where Becky was. "What the fuck, you stupid bitch," he said, partly in jest, partly in anger. "What made you think you could outrun a bullet?"

"You would have shot me?"

"No probably not. But I sure as hell wasn't gonna let you get away. Thanks for being a klutz."

Becky hung her head in defeat and shame. The water was cold, and she started to shiver, partly from the water and partly because a little voice in the back of her brain said this wouldn't be the only thing she'd regret.

"Get your crazy ass up and outta the water," he said, offering her his hand. When she got to her feet, his strong hand grabbed her wrist, and he yanked her close to him. His eyes surveyed the shoreline. A few yards back in the direction they had come, he noticed a slightly raised flat area that was fronted by bushes. Without a word, he started walking toward that spot, dragging Becky by the wrist. Her tennis shoes squished as she tried to keep up.

They slipped through an opening in the brush and were then standing on a flat space about 15-foot square. The ground was loamy and soft underfoot.

"This is a nice cozy little spot," Mike said with a grin. "Perfect place to fuck."

"NOOOOOO, PLEEEEASSSE," Becky tried to back away but Mike's grip on her wrist was unyielding.

"Whatsa matter, mama, ain't you had any black meat before?" He knew the answer to the question, but he enjoyed the frightened look on her face and her wide eyes as the reality of the situation was hitting home.

Before she could react, his hand grasped the neckline of her soaked blouse and he wrenched it open, the buttons flying. He pulled the blouse out of her blue jean shorts and yanked it down her arms and off. The wet lacy cups of her bra were clinging to her breasts. Mike's hands made quick work of ripping those away, exposing her mounds. He then spun her around, his hands attacking and tearing loose her bra clasp. He pulled the ruined garment free and tossed it aside.

It had only taken seconds for Mike to strip Becky naked from the waist up. Her breathing quickened and her heart was thumping in her chest at the speed and power of his attack.

Mike turned Becky back to face him. Her arms protectively tried to cover her bosom. He grabbed her wrists and yanked her arms down to her sides. Her breasts jiggled. Mike smiled at the sight. He guessed she was a C-cup. For her age, they were reasonably firm and pert. Her nipples were hard, partially from the dip in the lake and partially due to the sudden stripping.

Mike's large hands cupped her mounds. She reached for his wrists to try and pull his hands away. "Really? You think you're strong enough?" Defeated, her hands dropped to her sides.

"Nice tits," he said, as his hands molded and squeezed her mounds. He noticed her eyes were closed. "Open your eyes. Look down and see a black man feeling your tits. Don't it look hot? My black hands, your white skin?"

Becky opened her eyes briefly but then closed them again. That earned her a light slap on her cheek. "Bitch, do as I say. You hear me?" Becky nodded her head. "I wanna hear you say, 'Mike, my body is yours.'"

Becky was shivering and she managed to whisper, "Mike my body is yours."

"Good. Now get your shorts and panties off."

Becky unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and shoved them down along with the panties. Mike walked slightly behind her and slapped her ass. "Nice booty."

He pulled off his shirt, revealing a muscular torso. "Mike likes his woman to lick and kiss his nipples. Do it."

As Becky's mouth moved over his chest, licking, and sucking his nipples, Mike's hands fondled her breasts, squeezing and tweaking her hard nipples. When he was satisfied with her mouth work, his hands moved under her armpits, and he easily lifted her so that her breasts were even with his mouth. He easily held her thusly for several minutes while his mouth and tongue sucked and licked her sensitive buds.

When he put her down, Becky's legs wobbled. She loved having a mouth on her breasts and Mike had expertly supplied everything she enjoyed.

Mike knelt to one knee to unlace and remove one boot, then switched and removed the other. He reached over to untie Becky's tennis shoes and removed both.

He stood up and unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down and then stepping out of them. Becky's eyes went to his crotch, and they widened when they saw the size of his bulge.

"Get on your knees and pull 'em down. I want you to get a good close look."

The fact she was about to encounter her first black cock made Becky's legs buckle and she practically fell to her knees. Slowly, her hands reached for the waist band and then she tugged the underwear down his muscular thighs. When his cock sprang free, Becky gasped. "My God."

Fully erect and pointing straight out from his crotch, Mike was packing a 10-incher. It was tapered slightly, thicker at the base and narrowing slightly. The tip was arrow-like.

"I want to look down and see that a MILF mouth sucking my dick."

With her sex life a bit bland, Becky had been spending some time on the Internet. She had come across some interracial porn that had aroused her for masturbation sessions. The size of the cocks she saw didn't seem real, but she was now staring at a dark-skinned staff of flesh that was most definitely real.

Mike's fingers clutched her hair and held her head steady. His hips moved forward, and his cock tip pushed against Becky's lips. She gasped and her mouth opened as a few inches of his cock entered her warm cavern.

Her tongue swirled and lapped around his head and her saliva gurgled as her mouth watered. This was so depraved, being forced by a black stranger in the middle of nowhere while her family was... what? Was Beth being assaulted by that other biker? Were her husband and son still tied up? Were they safe? Those thoughts flitted through her brain but were soon replaced by what she was experiencing. Her mouth, lips and tongue were struggling to service this thick piece of man meat.

Mike gazed down at the woman, his black dick, and her mouth a contrast of skin colors that further served to stoke his passion. He loved being the first to show a white woman what black cock was all about. And he also was aroused with the prospect of a similar initiation with this woman's daughter.

As her mouth slurped and sucked on the top half of his cock, her hand moved to stroke the rest of his rod. Her hand barely fit around its girth, and she felt a shiver down her spine when she thought about the prospect of this long, thick cock forcing its way inside her pussy.

Mike was also thinking about her pussy. The musky scent of her arousal was in the air, and he wanted to bury his face between her legs. He pulled her off his cock, got on his back and then made Becky straddle his face. He bent her forward. "Keep sucking my cock while I eat this sweet pussy."

Becky mewled at those words and then squealed when his hands grabbed her ass cheeks to pull her onto his mouth. His thick tongue immediately knifed between her slick labia and probed at the rubbery entrance to her vagina.

"AHHAHGGAHHHH GAAAWWWDDD YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed through clenched teeth. Then her mouth opened and again she was licking and sucking his stiff rod.

His hands squeezed and kneaded Becky's ass as his mouth covered her mound. His talented tongue licked and probed the perimeter and then deep inside her slit. When his tongue tip made contact with her aroused clit she groaned and ground her hips hard against his face. His shifted his attack a bit and his teeth gently captured her sensitive bud and his tongue whipped back and forth over her clit.

Becky was gasping for breath as his mouth and tongue pleasured her pussy. Her saliva drooled down his thick shaft as she serviced it. She pulled her mouth free and her hand gripped and jacked his cock, using her spit for lubricant.

Mike again shifted his mouth, moving between her ass cheeks and his tongue tip probed her pink star fish. His thumb rubbed her clit and he slipped two thick fingers inside her and began thrusting them in and out.

Those sensations sent her over the edge. Her ass hadn't been a playground for her husband, and she had never given it much thought. The forbidden idea of a man's tongue probing there combined with the sensations of fingers in her pussy triggered a powerful climax.

Becky sat upright, her hands steadying herself on Mike's hips as she ground her crotch against his face and hands. "IIIAEEAAAYYAAA MMMMYYYYY GAWWWD THAT ISSSSS SOOOOOOO GOOOOD." Her voice wailed at the pleasure coursing through her body. Her back arched and she shuddered from the power of her orgasm.

As she began to recover, she felt like her bones had turned to jelly. She leaned forward and rolled off Mike's body. He swung his body, so he was next to her. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She could taste her juices on his lips and tongue.

He broke the kiss. "Glad you like my pussy eatin'. Now you'll find out how good I am at fuckin.'"

Becky was in a trance and Mike's voice sounded muffled and far away. She felt so satisfied she didn't really care what he did.

Mike moved between her legs, pushing them apart. He was on his knees, and he picked Becky's legs up and put them around his waist. She hooked her ankles behind his back. He fisted the base of his cock and rubbed the head up and down her labia.

He fitted the tip of his cock so it was pushing against the pliable entrance to her vagina. He flexed a few times, pushing it further inside. His thumb reached to rub over her clit which was still super sensitive. Her hips twitched.

He continued to tease that slippery nub as his cock slowly pushed for entrance. Then his cock head popped past the ring, and he slipped half his length inside her.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! SOOOOO BIIIGGGG. It's too much."

"Don't you worry none, mama. Pussies can stretch. I'm gonna fill you up nice."

As his cock continued to slide inside, Becky tossed her head from side to side, strands of her damp hair sticking to her forehead and face. She put her hands on Mike's muscular chest in a feeble attempt at holding off his cock's invasion.

Mike's hands reached underneath to grab Becky's ass to support her body and to keep pulling her crotch closer to his. Finally, they met, with his wiry pubes touching the sensitive skin above her stuffed pussy. Her breath escaped her mouth in a long hiss.

"See there, babe, you took it all. Now we can get to fuckin.'"

He rocked his hips back, withdrawing almost his entire length from her clasping tunnel. He held himself still, the tip of his cock just inside her. Then with a steady thrust, he inserted his full length. "Ooooffff" she grunted as his cock plowed home. He continued with about a dozen slow withdrawals and slow reentries. Her pussy walls were slickened with the juices of her arousal and each thrust was smoother and easier.

Mike then quickened his pace. He shortened his strokes, pounding his thick cock fully inside her, their middles smacking together. His ebony skin glistened with the sweat of his effort. Becky was little more than a rag doll, her body flopped and bounced as he drilled her hard and deep.

Fucking this sexy MILF, turning her on to black meat, was pushing Mike near the edge. He felt his ball sack tingle and contract. "Get ready for a load of hot jizz." Becky's eyes popped open, and she realized that she wanted to feel the power and forbidden sensation of a black cock cumming inside her.

"YESSSSS, GAAAWDDD. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Another orgasm rocked her body, and her pussy walls milked the shaft that had provided the pleasure.

Mike slammed his crotch against hers, pulling her tight against him as his embedded cock began to twitch. His back arched and he grunted as the wonderful sensation of his orgasm hit. His jizz spurted and Becky could feel the hot cream as it filled her. Mike's cock twitched nearly 10 times as his sperm roped inside the hot pussy.

"Gawd damn," he grunted, rocking back and withdrawing his cock with an audible pop. His cock rested on her mound, a string of cum dripping onto her trimmed patch of pubic hair. A few last quivers produced a few more drops of cum. Mike rubbed it in her pubes, then offered his slick fingers to her mouth. "Taste some of what I left inside that tight little cunt of yours." Becky licked and slurped, cleaning his fingers and tasting his salty jizz.

She unhooked her ankles and he lowered her to the ground. Her legs were splayed open, quivering from the orgasm and the muscular effort of the fucking position. Becky could feel his spunk leaking from her slit.

Mike got dressed and then tossed Becky her torn blouse, an indication she should get dressed. She slipped it on and tied the bottom of her blouse together. She put on her panties, shorts and her shoes. When she stood up, Mike draped her ruined bra around her neck.

"You can wear that as a medal honoring your first black cock," he grinned. The reality of what had happened returned and Becky felt her face blush. She would be facing her family and they would know she'd been fucked by this black man. And there was more reminder of the tryst as more of the big load of cum Mike had deposited was leaking into her panties.