Biking Buds Pt. 02

Story Info
Doug needs a shower.
4k words
4.68
7.2k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
298 Followers

Doug spent a restless night tossing and turning, dreaming, trying to hump the bed and his pillow. His dreams were weird sex dreams. Dreams of women he'd been with torturing him, getting him hard and horny, then laughing when he couldn't do anything to get himself off.

In one of his dreams his only real friend Mark came to the rescue. "Let me help you, buddy," he said as he reached out and gripped Doug's throbbing cock. Doug tried to protest. "No, Mark, no! You're a guy! Make one of those bitches do me! I don't want a guy doing me!" But Mark persisted and gently jacked him, and it felt so good, and Doug felt himself getting close to the orgasm he so badly needed.

And then he woke up, and the women were gone, and Mark was gone, and his dick was still so hard it was almost painful. He groaned in frustration and tried to go back to sleep, but he was afraid the dreams would come back. He slept fitfully, tossing and turning, sweating.

He finally opened his eyes and saw sunlight behind the curtains. He sat up in bed and looked around, at first wondering where he was. Then he remembered. He could hear noise coming from the kitchen and knew Mark was up.

He looked around the room for a clock. He didn't see one, but he did notice how the room was decorated. Almost like a room for a woman. The curtains were flowery, with some sort of edging around the edges. The bedspread matched the curtains. There were throw pillows on the bed that Mark had moved when he was getting the bed ready for Doug.

The furniture was light colored. There was a big mirror on the back of the dresser. There were two porcelain dolls and a vase of plastic flowers on top of the chest. The pictures on the walls were landscapes of country scenes with butterflies and lambs and deer.

Yep. A room for a woman. Doug wondered if Mark had a sister that came to stay with him sometimes. They'd never really talked about family.

When he tried to stand up Doug became painfully aware of his full bladder and his hard dick. He needed to get to the bathroom to pee... soon!

He walked into the hallway.

"Well, good morning!" Mark said when he heard Doug come out of the bedroom. "Were you able to get some sleep?"

"Yeah, a little," Doug said, his voice raspy. "Hey, Mark, I've got a little issue here."

"What do you need?" Mark asked. "Oh, I'll bet you need to pee. Be right there."

He turned the stove off and hurried around the island that separated the kitchen from the living area. Doug turned and went into the bathroom, wondering how this was going to work.

Doug had woken up with 'morning wood' that was mostly caused by the need to piss many times. He knew that when he could get the pee flowing his dick would go soft. In the past, when he had use of his hands, he would lean over the toilet with one hand against the wall and the other pushing his dick down toward the bowl. He wasn't sure what to ask Mark to do.

Mark saw the problem when he walked into the bathroom with Doug. That Doug's cock was hard and pointed at the ceiling was obvious. Mark had had the same problem many times in his life and, like Doug, he would usually lean over and push his hard cock down to point at the bowl, and as he pissed his cock would soften and it would get easier.

They looked at each other, neither speaking, wondering how to do this.

"Why don't you stand facing the tub?" Mark suggested. "I can kind of make sure it's pointed that way, and I'll rinse the tub out after you're done."

Doug sighed. He wasn't anxious for Mark to actually touch his dick, for several reasons. But he knew Mark's idea was the easiest way to solve the problem, and at least Mark wouldn't have to try to push his dick down to point at the toilet bowl.

He stood with his toes almost touching the tub. This time he was wearing just his boxer shorts that he'd slept in. Mark stood beside him and pushed his boxers down around his knees. He reached around and found Doug's hard dick.

Doug trembled when Mark's hand touched his dick. He took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on the task at hand.

Mark held Doug's dick with his thumb and forefinger, about an inch back from the head. He looked to make sure the stream would land in the tub. He could hear and feel Doug breathing. He knew he was trying to force the flow to start.

Finally Doug let out a sigh and Mark heard the stream hitting the tub. He felt Doug's dick soften a bit so it was easier to aim at the tub.

Mark felt his own cock stirring in the panties he was wearing. He'd once seen an online picture of a woman holding a man's cock while he peed. He'd wondered how that felt for the man. He'd also wondered how it felt for the woman. He'd wanted to experience it... from the woman's point of view. And now he was!

When Doug's flow slowed to more of a trickle some of the pee hit the side of the tub and splashed on his and Mark's legs. He tried to lean in more, but it didn't help.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry," he said as the trickle changed to falling droplets.

"No big deal," Mark said. He shook Doug's dick a few times to shake the stray droplets off, then pulled his boxers back up. "Hang on and let me wipe your legs off."

He grabbed the hand towel from the bar near the sink and wiped the wetness from Doug's legs first, then from his own legs. When he was wiping Doug's legs his face was again close to his friend's still semi-hard cock. He could smell the strong musk emanating from Doug's crotch. Again he had to fight the urge to turn his head and suck Doug's cock into his mouth. He stood up and tried not to stare.

"Do you want to put some shorts and a t-shirt on before you go enjoy some coffee?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, that would be great," Doug answered softly. He'd seen his friend looking at his dick. He almost wished Mark would take it in his mouth and give him the cum he so badly needed. Almost.

Mark followed his friend into the bedroom and opened the drawer in the pretty dresser where he'd put Doug's folded pull-on shorts.

"Any pair in particular?" he asked. Like it really mattered... most of the shorts were some shade of blue or gray.

"No. Whatever is on top will be fine," Doug answered as he sat on the bed to wait for his friend to dress him.

Mark picked a pair of dark blue shorts with some red highlights around the legs. He knelt in front of Doug and held the shorts for him to put his feet in, then when Doug stood Mark pulled the shorts up around his waist.

He went to the closet where he'd hung Doug's shirts. He didn't ask. He picked out a red t-shirt and held it out for Doug to put his hands through the arm holes then pulled it down over his head to his waist.

"Thanks," Doug said. "So, Mark, I can still go stay in the county facility. I mean, if this is too much for you, you know? I know getting splashed with my piss is not what you signed up for."

Mark looked at his friend. "Look, buddy, that nurse couldn't just out and out say it, but I got the impression the county place is a dump. No, getting your piss on me wasn't what I was expecting when I agreed to do this, but it's really not that big of a deal. I wiped it off, and later after we have coffee I'm going to take a shower, so no harm no foul, you know? Come on, let's go get some coffee."

"But, you had to hold my...um, my dick." Doug said as he followed Mark to the kitchen.

"Yes, I did," Mark said. "And my hand didn't fall off, and your dick didn't fall off. I knew that was a possibility when I agreed to this."

Back in the kitchen Mark poured some coffee in an insulated glass with a straw and put it on the bar in front of Doug. He poured some coffee in a mug for himself and sat on the other side of the bar.

Mark could tell Doug wanted to say something, so he just sat and waited.

"Uh, well, I really hate to ask, but, um, you mentioned a shower. I haven't had a shower since the accident."

"You didn't get a shower in the hospital?" Mark asked.

Doug shook his head. "I got a couple of sponge baths, but..."

"Ok, sure. After my shower we'll get you one," Mark said.

"That'd be great," Doug said. "Thanks."

Mark finished his coffee and refilled both of their cups.

"You need anything else before I go shower?" he asked.

"Could you put the tv on the local news?" Doug asked. "I've been a little out of touch with the world the past week or so."

"Yeah, you have," Mark laughed. He picked up the remote and turned the tv on. "That channel ok?"

"Perfect," Doug said.

Mark closed his bedroom door, then went into his big master bathroom and closed the door. As he took off his clothes and put them in the hamper he considered what to do about some things.

The easiest way to give Doug a shower would be to get in with him. It would make sense to be naked when he got in with him. But that raised some issues.

First, surely Doug would surely notice that Mark's body was shaved smooth- his chest, his armpits, his legs and his pubic hair, all smooth. Doug had seen Mark in shorts many times, including this morning, and if he'd ever noticed that his legs were shaved he'd never mentioned it. But when Mark looked in the mirror, when he looked at his whole body, the fact that he was shaved was more noticeable.

Then there was the issue of Mark's toe nails. He didn't keep them painted all the time. But just last weekend he and his girlfriend (friend who was a girl) had given each other pedicures. Yvonne had trimmed and shaped Mark's toe nails, then applied a deep burgundy polish to them. As a final touch she had glued a little fake jewel in the middle of each big toe nails. The result was that Mark's feet looked pretty and sexy... and so unmanly.

Mark had given Yvonne's toes the same treatment. She had looked at them and told Mark how her boyfriend probably wouldn't even notice them. She had kissed him lightly on the lips, then slid down his body to take his small, hard dick in her mouth. They both moaned when he very quickly spewed a large load of cum down her throat.

"Now I'm going to go kiss him," she had giggled as she left.

He had kept ankle socks on his feet since Doug had been here. In the years since he and Doug had been friends there had been occasions when his toe nails were painted. When they were and he was around people who wouldn't understand he kept ankle socks on his feet.

'I'll figure it out when it's time,' Mark thought to himself. He knew the easiest way would be to just strip the polish and the jewel off before he got in the shower. But he wasn't ready to have 'ugly' feet again. He liked his pretty feet.

But he did go ahead and shave while he showered. He wanted to make sure he was smooth. He had shaved just yesterday, and he really didn't have much body hair. But he didn't want any stubble.

He debated about washing his long hair. He kept it pulled back in a ponytail most of the time, especially for work. When it wasn't pulled back it was just past his shoulders. When it wasn't pulled back he could use a blow dryer and give himself a fairly feminine hair style. But he didn't like to pull it back in a ponytail when it was wet, and he wasn't sure he was ready for Doug to see him with it hanging free.

But he wanted to be clean all over. So he washed his hair.

Out of the shower Mark chose his clothes carefully. Of course he put on some ankle socks. Instead of panties he opened his other drawer and took out a pair of blue men's briefs. He tried to remember the last time he'd worn a pair of briefs out of the 'boy drawer'. He chose a light blue t-shirt and pulled it over his head.

All clothes he could wear in the shower without arousing Doug's suspicion, but clothes that he didn't mind getting wet.

He looked around the bathroom to make sure there wasn't anything out that he didn't want Doug to see.

'Ok,' he said to himself. 'Let's see how this goes.'

While he was in the shower he thought about how he wanted it to go. He knew by the time he rubbed soap on Doug's body his dick would be hard... maybe even before. He wanted to have the courage to grip Doug's hard cock, to move his fist up and down the shaft, to slowly and sensuously jack his friend off until his balls erupted and sent streams of creamy cum arcing across the steamy shower.

Mark hoped he would have the courage to do that, and that Doug would be horny enough to let him. Mark hoped that what he was about to try to do wouldn't ruin their friendship. Mark hoped that if they got through this step in the process, the next step would be that Doug would let him take his hard dick in his mouth and suck him until he swallowed his cum. Mark felt a stirring in his jockey briefs as he prepared to go bring Doug into the bathroom.

He stepped out into the hallway and called to Doug. "You ready for your shower?"

"Yeah," Doug answered. "You want to do it in there?" He was already walking down the hallway.

"Yeah," Mark answered. "There's a big walk in shower in here. And everything is tile, so it doesn't matter if it gets wet."

Doug walked into Mark's room and looked around, admiring the huge bedroom. Even with the big computer set-up in the corner there was still enough room for a king size bed, a chair with an ottoman, and a big flat screen tv hanging on the wall, along with all the normal furniture- nightstands, dresser with mirror, and big armoire. Doug noticed what appeared to be a lighted vanity in the corner near the window and near the door to what appeared to be a big walk-in closet.

"Nice," he said as he walked in.

"Thanks," Mark said. "When I'm home alone I actually spend most of my time in here."

"I can see why," Doug said. "The only thing I don't see is a wet bar and a mini fridge for beer."

Doug laughed. "I've thought about putting one in," he said as he led the way to the master bathroom.

Again Doug whistled when he saw the master bathroom. In one corner was a Jacuzzi tub that would easily fit two adults, and in the other the huge walk-in shower with a glass door. The shower, the floors, the sides of the tub, even the sides of the vanity were all covered in tan tile with a reddish pattern. There was a drain in the shower, but there was also a drain in the middle of the floor for water that might escape the shower or splash out of the tub.

"This was all two bedrooms, a master bath and a small walk-in closet when I bought the place. I had it remodeled into what you see now," Mark told him. "A girl I hung out with in college studied to be an architect. This was her first remodel design. Now she's so busy she had to turn work down."

"She did a good job," Doug said.

Both men were a little nervous, maybe even stalling the inevitable- for Doug to get naked and get in the shower.

"So how are we going to do this?" Doug asked. "Do you have like a big sponge on a stick or something?"

Mark laughed. "No. I do have a pretty big sponge, but it's not on a stick. First I'm going to wrap your hands and arms in the bags they gave us at the hospital. We're going to try to keep them dry, but if we do get them a little wet it won't be as bad as getting your bandages and cast wet."

"Then I figure we'll get you in and I'll spray you down, then I'll put some soap on the sponge and soap you up, then I can rinse you off. Um, I'm going to have to get sort of personal with your, uh, junk to soap them up. We're just going to have to deal with that. You going to be okay with that?"

Doug blushed and laughed nervously. "I guess I have to be. So are you going to get in the shower with me?"

Mark nodded. "Yeah, that's the plan. And after I do your body with the sponge I'll wet your hair down and wash it. That is, if you want me to."

"Yeah, I do want my hair washed. I think it still has some blood in it. Hope that doesn't gross you out."

"It'll be fine," Mark said.

Doug sighed and said, "Okay, let's do it."

Mark knelt beside him and took his boxers down his legs. Doug put his hand on Mark's shoulder to step out of them and he was naked. As Mark suspected, his cock was semi-hard before they even started. Mark didn't have to resist the urge to suck Doug's dick this time. The musky scent was now a smell, not a scent. Mark would wait until it was clean to resume that urge!

Mark had purposely waited to put the bags on Doug's arms. He wanted Doug to be naked. He wanted Doug's dick to get fully hard before he even got in the shower. He wasn't disappointed.

When Doug was ready Mark stepped in to start the water in the shower.

"You going to get in the shower with your clothes on?" Doug asked.

"I figured you'd be more comfortable this way," Mark told him.

"Well, I am, I guess. But you don't have to do that if you don't want to."

"Its fine," Mark told him. "Let's see how this goes and maybe next time I won't wear clothes."

Doug shrugged and stepped into the shower.

"Let me know if you want the water hotter or colder," Mark told him.

"It's pretty good right now," Doug said.

Mark stood just outside the shower. He took the spray head from the bracket and wet Doug's body. Doug had turned his back to Mark, trying to hide his hard-on.

"Turn around and let me wet the front," Mark told him.

Doug sighed and turned around. "I'm sorry, dude," he said as he turned around. "It seems to have a mind of its own right now."

Mark laughed. "Don't worry about it. I understand."

When Doug's body was wet Mark wet the big sponge and squirted some body wash on it. Then he turned the water off and put the spray head back in the bracket. He started on Doug's chest and underarms. Doug was standing with his arms over his head trying to keep his hand dry.

Mark rubbed the sponge around Doug's body, soaping his upper half front and back, taking care to scrub his armpits. He knelt on the edge of the shower and soaped down Doug's legs. He had him spread his feet apart so he could soap his inner thighs.

They were both getting used to this. When all that was left to soap was Doug's cock and balls and ass, Mark stood and stepped into the shower with him. He ran the sponge over Doug's add, then used his hand to scrub between his muscular cheeks. He ran the sponge over Doug's cock and balls.

Now for the moment of truth.

He squeezed the sponge to get more soap on his right hand. Doug was standing slightly facing the wall, facing away from Mark. Mark reached around to use his fingers to wash under Doug's balls, softly kneading them with his soapy hand. Then he moved his hand up and gripped Doug's hard shaft.

"Dude," Doug said as Mark gripped his shaft and started to move his hand up and down. "I don't think you're washing me now." But he didn't move.

Mark continued to move his fist up and down Doug's shaft. He could feel is throbbing and pulsing in his hand. "I'm trying to help you out," he said. "Do you want me to stop?"

Doug's breathing was getting ragged. "No," he gasped.

Mark moved around more in front of Doug. He worked one soapy hand up and down Doug's throbbing shaft. He used the other soapy hand to rub and gently squeeze Doug's big balls.

"Oh, shit, here it...." Doug didn't finish the sentence. He put his elbows down on Mark's shoulders to help keep his balance. His hips jerked. His cock throbbed and jerked in Mark's hand.

Mark looked down and watched the first shot of Doug's creamy cum explode from his mushroom had and land on the front of his shirt. He kept jacking his hand up and down Doug's shaft as shot after shot of jism hit his shirt, his jockey shorts, even his legs.

Doug's moan was coming in gasps. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," as his hips jerked and his cock pumped more and more cum onto his friend.

Mark looked down and saw that his white socks had become slightly see-though when they got wet, and that if Doug looked closely he could see that Mark's toes were painted. He could even see the little jewels glued to his big toe nails.

Finally Doug relaxed and stood up straight again, his elbows still on his friend's shoulders, gasping for breath. He didn't look at Mark's face.

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
298 Followers
12