Bikini Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tsk... common sweetie." The man let go of her tit long enough to take the bikini top to her lips and shove them in. He fought her for a long moment, but he ultimately overcame the obstacle and freed his other hand. Alexis now was gagged.

"I don't want it to be like this... I saw how you looked at yourself. I saw how you arrived here with your friends. All covered from head to toe, a nervous expression on your face. It looked like your friend had to twist your arm to even come up here." He slipped his hand down to her bikini bottoms once again, sneaking inside and feeling a bit of her Auburn hair underneath. There was a low growl of satisfaction as he caught the moisture on her pussy with his fingers.

"Yelling at yourself in front of the mirror, those big beautiful sad eyes all full of self-hate. It was gut-wrenching. I hope you know how much I appreciated looking at you... drinking you..." he reached down, forcing her to stoop with him to retrieve the camera.

Alexis tried to take advantage of their awkward position and resist, but only earned another shove against the partition.

"Beautiful, let's strike a truce." He twisted her around so she was instead back against the wall, topless, and facing him. She got a good look at his body. It was rather average but somewhat muscular. His skin was tanned as if he frequented the beach. Beneath he had a long thick cock that looked ravenously erect. As she was pressed against the wall he used his hips to hold her, his cock pressing against her stomach and an uncut tip staring her in the eye. Something about him made her a bit warm, his large size so menacing and powerful. Her slit was getting wetter and she could feel it.

His hands soon came to her cheek, caressing it softly as she knawed at the bikini top in her mouth.

"I hate to have you gagged like this, I'd much rather hear your beautiful voice as we share this moment."

Alexis' furious eyes were conflicted due to his manipulative words, but she didn't look ready to cooperate yet. His hands grazing and groping at her breasts didn't instill much comfort.

"You seem to be struggling with a few things inside. Let's get your mind off of it. Instead, let's watch this beautiful piece of art."

He turned the screen of the camcorder to her, a replay of the last ten minutes beginning as Alexis entered the changing room and undressed. From the self-deprecating moments of talking to herself, to the first instance of taking off her capris, they watched the video together. All the while the masked man felt around her breasts, stomach, and inside her bottoms.

"Look how beautiful you are. Even before we see all of you. It's mesmerizing. What don't you like about yourself?" He paused as if she could even respond to him.

Alexis looked side to side, conflicted about how she felt about herself and even a little about this situation. But her stubbornness saw her furrow her brows and glare at him.

"You know... I think you need to loosen up." He spun her around so swift she hardly saw the wall coming. Her mind contemplated the words he had just said, how she needed to loosen up. It was the same thing Zoe had said to her just before coming here. At her core, she was still a tightwad.

With a stiff yank, her bikini bottoms were pulled to her knees. Once again her auburn accented sex let free. This time it had a slickness that aligned with her current situation. Her body was far more prepared than her mind.

"It's no way to go about life you know." His heavy voice still labored under his excitement as he pulled her lower half out from the wall. He let her arms go to allow her to catch herself before she fell. Face and hands were pressed against the partition as her ass stuck out for his pleasure.

A muffled and startled shriek sounded in chorus with a swift swat to her ass. She looked back at him with anger. He gave her a few more stiff pats to the rear before stepping back and leaving her leaning against the wall, bikini bottoms at her knees and juicy slit to bare.

"You stay there." He pointed at her threateningly. He placed the camera on record atop the sink. She stood still as commanded. Her mind raced about the possibilities of this situation, but looking at his big erect cock she knew a few things were certain.

Returning to her, he grabbed her hips, placing his big cock at her entrance as he rubbed his tip against her.

"It's your choice, let loose or...."

He shoved himself into her. It was not a fast movement, despite how wet she was. Alexis was too tight to sheath himself in one solid motion. But he wasted no time getting there as he felt her vagina make way for him. Her toes curled and a slight tremble ran up her back at the feeling of being filled with something so large compared to her small pussy. Alexis' muffled whines echoed around the changing room, enough to warrant him to hold a finger to his lips to quiet her.

"Ooo.... Or... you can be along for the ride and not enjoy it I guess." He pulled himself out and then back in a few times to make the point, her small frame bouncing between him and the wall.

"I can tell you... if you wanted to enjoy yourself, I might just keep this little video to myself. Otherwise, I think your cute ass at the end of my cock would look nice online..."

Soon he pressed in, his tip against her womb as he leaned over to put his face to her neck. His other hand reached around to grab the bikini top in her mouth. He had a big smile on his face as he felt her small body writhe underneath him, the pressure of his cock bursting her.

"Can I trust you to take this out? Are you ready to loosen up?" He whispered gently, keeping it close if she decided to scream.

A long silent moment passed, aside from a few grunts Alexis gave as she got used to his length and girth. Her eyes watered with a little bit of fear. Though she was coming to realize it was fear of herself and how she wanted this at a base level. Her own identity as a prude was being challenged in the most aggressive of ways. The fear of showing her body off now was giving way to a hidden lust for this rough kind of attention. Already she felt a deep warmth inside her core, begging to burst forth. In all her experience she had not been handled this way by a man. As demeaning as he was, it made her even more turned on.

"Yes..." she labored to say in a soft and shaken voice. Still fighting with herself as to whether she should cooperate. Her hand let go of the wall for long enough to wipe a sweaty auburn bang from her face and tears from her eyes. Bracing herself, she turned her head to look back at the large masked man as a bright smile grew on his face.

"Good girl."

Shame poured over her with how she loved the affirmation.

He now really laid into her. His body moved fast and hard as she was pressed against the wall, her small hips spreading as she tried to loosen her stance and allow him smoother access.

"Ohhhh ohhh ohhh ohhh!" She whined as he fucked her viciously. Aside from the moments he groped her, her small tits bounced around excitedly with each rail he gave her. Her mouth fell open as she tried to strain her neck and look back at him, the sight of a big man fucking her from behind so frightening and exhilarating.

She couldn't fathom it, she was being used by a stranger in a mask in what was supposed to be a private place. His cock made her want to wail as it filled her. He would even pull himself all the way out and slam back into her. It was a feeling that made her so dizzy. If not for his hands on her hips and breasts, she would have collapsed. Biting down on her arm, she tried to stop herself from screaming out in a mix of conflicted fear and ecstasy. Alexis didn't want her friends to be brought into this, she didn't want them to be fucked like this. Maybe before too long, they would come looking for her. But did she want them to see her like this? She wanted to escape the label of a prude, but did that mean she would earn the title of slut?

Whoever he was, he had amazing stamina. He did not relent on his assault of her cunt. Each thrust was as hard as the first. Part of her hoped that by being a good girl he would cum quickly and leave her, but the other part of her knew she was going to cum first.

"Oh my god." She let out an agonizing whisper as her pussy quaked around his cock. What was tight became even tighter as she came. Her eyes rolled back as he slowed up and enjoyed her moment. A sick laugh acknowledged she had brought herself to enjoy this too much.

"See... look what loosening up gets you." He gently thrust in and out of her as she enjoyed the long moments of orgasm. "Just have to relax and let your body do what it's meant to do." His tongue traveled from her shoulder to her ear as he tasted her smooth glistening skin. Alexis' whines had a shameful undertone as her face grimaced at what she was doing. Her pussy was giving out its last few rumbles before she snapped back into reality. Once she did she began to squirm and fight him again, though this time in a much more half-hearted way.

"Let go..." she hardly bothered to raise her voice as she tried to shove him away. But the large man pulled his hardened cock out of her and wrapped his arms around her body. He manhandled her against himself and away from the wall. Alexis' struggles futile due to their size disparity.

Yanking her across the changing stall, he pulled her in front of the mirror. Her nude body faced the reflective glass and the camera as he pressed against her. His hands felt up and down her abdomen and thighs, exploring her smooth nubile skin. His cackling drowned out Alexis' reluctant whines.

"Look how beautiful you are." He twisted her chin to force her to look in the mirror. There her naked body was, bikini bottoms still around her knees, pert tits on display, auburn hair around her moist slit, and a gobsmacked expression across her face.

"Ten minutes ago you looked at yourself with such hate..." he slipped his fingers between her folds and plunged them into her depths. She wiggle a bit under his grip as she groaned like a whore, his knuckles between her labia.

"I can't stand that... I won't let you leave here like that." Smacking his lips across her neck he sank to the floor with her in tow. The large man sat against the partition facing the mirror, Alexis in his lap. His hands never ceased possessing her with lewd and lasting touches. Finally, he lifted her by her hips and sat her just above his cock.

"Look how magnificent you are. Like art..." he placed his cock at her entrance again, lifting her by the hips to let it slide into her passage. The camera and mirror both framed the moment perfectly. The girl's petite body sitting atop the large man as his cock disappeared into her. Once more she sat atop his lap, only this time they shared flesh. A bit of a tremble ran across her body as she felt so filled by her masked assailant. But even the timid and prudish girl couldn't help but roll her hips to feel him slide across her vagina's walls.

"Look at yourself." Alexis was made to stare at her vulnerable state, despite how she wished to cower away. The lens of the camera made her wince, and her reflection terrified her. What was she becoming...

"I can't..." Alexis tried to look away. But the man forced her to face herself. Instead of a fully clothed girl at the beach, she was now a naked girl atop a stranger's cock. It was a gross cliche.

"Don't give me that shit. I feel how wet you are." He groped her stiffly as they argued.

"You aren't getting off this cock till I cum all up in your little womb. So you better believe in yourself for once... you better fuck yourself on my cock." He sternly yanked her auburn hair as he growled at her. His patience was wearing thin in his tone.

Alexis nodded sheepishly as she began to lift herself up and down his length. At first, she did it slowly, trying to get used to it once more and ignore the sensitivity inside of her from her first orgasm. But then the motion and feeling took over her, and her thin legs lifted her up and down in a more rapid motion.

Her whole body was on display, the main focus of everything. the man was but a strange background to her. The video captured every whorish moan she made and pleasured expression that crossed her face. There was no denying how she felt in the moment of lifting herself up and down his cock. Anyone who saw the tape would know she was a whore for this.

"Oh my god... fuck me..." Alexis thought she whispered, but her exclamations were far louder than she anticipated. The man smiled brightly as she began to lift herself up to his tip and slam herself down. Her small set of lips was spread wide by such a large cock. It was almost improbable it all fit in her, but every time she came down it would disappear. All inhibitions were gone.

"Wow... are you really about to?... again?" He said as he felt a tingle along her walls. But Alexis shook her head, grabbing his hand at her breast and dragging it up her body to her neck. Leaning back she continued to move her lower half but ensured that his hand firmly grabbed her throat. There was a carnal comfort in it as she felt him control her through that little gesture. Alexis wanted to feel like he was in supreme control. The feeling of his fingers around such a sensitive spot made her spiral into another orgasm. The more out of control or helpless he made her feel, the more she wanted to cum.

She slammed herself down his full length with a moist slap. At that point, she opened her eyes to see her naked body shaking at the end of his rod with his hand around her neck authoritatively. Various moans and whines echoed around the building as she let herself go.

Her eyes were red and full of shame, but the feeling trumped it all.

"What a little whore..." he disparaged her as she came on his lap. "I guess I've trained you well... have we gotten over our little prudishness?"

Alexis feverishly nodded.

"Mmmhmm." It came out in a cute whine.

"Good... now it's my turn." He picked her off his lap and slammed her on her back against the tile of the changing room. Amidst her orgasm and the suddenness of it all, she lost her breath. Her eyes were wide as she was mounted there on the cold floor, the man in the mask pulling her legs open and inserting himself at his own pleasure. He first sheathed himself inside of her crudely, the palm of his hand coming to her face and lightly slapping her.

"You like this don't you?" He laughed.

Alexis nodded, and he laughed even more.

"You like being demeaned... you like being dominated."

"Yes!" She wailed, her voice full of shame and degradation, but also lust. She yelped as he pinned her arms above her head and began to fuck her hard, his hips moving rapidly, but in more deliberate motions.

"Good... you are going to remember this lesson." His cock slammed against her womb. "You are going to wear these little bikinis as if you are begging to be dominated."

"Uh-huh!" Her pitiful tone begged for it as her brows furrowed with each painful slam of his hips into her thighs.

"You are going to like wearing them, each time remembering how you came on my cock as I pressed you against the wall, understood?"

"Under... ahhhhh! Understood!" She nodded as she sang his praises. His fucking was relentless, and her will to fight him was all but gone. There was frustration in her now. She knew he was right about how she enjoyed being handled like this. And how her wearing a bikini will always be a sign of her begging to be dominated.

"Good girlllll..." he moaned, his last few strokes inside of her sporadic before rooting himself deep inside of her and spending his load. Alexis wildly groaned at the feeling of hot cum washing around inside of her. Her lips were pumped full of his seed. She couldn't believe he just did that to her, breeding her without the slight courtesy to pull out. However, looking up at his large frame she didn't feel like protesting.

After long moments he finished his ropes, still inside of her he brought his hand to her neck, this time in a gentle fashion.

"You are going to slip those bikini bottoms on right after I get out of you, and not let a drop of my cum escape. Is that clear?"

"Mmmhmm." She acknowledged as he remained atop of her.

"I want you to feel my cum pooling in your bottoms and get used to the feeling, every time you put on a bikini I want you to think of the feeling... beg for the feeling..."

Alexis stared up at him wide-eyed for a long moment as she processed it. It wasn't until he slapped her cheek did she snap out of her trance and answered.

"Yes... yes, I will!"

"Good girl." He grasped the bottoms that hung around one of her ankles and pulled himself out. His cock ran out of her inch after inch, leaving a trail of cum against her thighs. Alexis felt light-headed as she was suddenly empty of his girth, like a part of her was pulled away so rapidly.

Once he left her he snapped his fingers as if to hurry her to pull her bikini bottom up. Like an eagerly trained slut she did as she was told, lifting her ass into the air as her back pressed against the cold tile. Dribbles of

cum began to leak out of her before the white goo disappeared under the blue cloth of her swimsuit.

Alexis' eye twitched as the feeling of his seed draining out of her rested in her bikini bottoms. It was an awkward feeling, demeaning even, but incredibly erotic and far out of her comfort zone. She was finally leaving that prudish nature behind. But as she stared up at the cock hanging above her face she still felt a stinging fear. He was handling the camera now as a few drops of leftover cum dribbled on her face. She was too afraid to wipe them away as he panned the camera over the half-naked girl on the floor. He snickered as he zoomed in on the stickiness between her thighs and her bare tits.

"I can't wait to watch this again... you are magnificent." He shook his cock some to get the last few dribbles of seed from its tip, there was little care that it splattered down onto her.

Leaning down he grabbed her chin firmly and stared her in the eyes. "You be a good girl and stay there till I leave. Once I'm gone, wait a few minutes and you are free to go."

Alexis could hardly nod her head with how he held her. But he felt confident she would obey as he patted her cheek fondly and gave her breasts one last grope.

"Remember this feeling." He gave her a disconcerting wink and tossed her bikini top to her. Swifty he grabbed his camera and bag and wasted no time donning a pair of swimming trunks and leaving the changing room. Alexis was left to the lonely sound of distant waves.

For a moment she wondered if it was all a dream. But just as he intended the draining feeling of his cum in her cunt made her recall all that had happened. Laying on the floor she turned her head just enough that she could see her reflection in the mirror. No longer did she see a girl she couldn't stand, one who was afraid of her reflection. Instead, there was a girl with uncouth auburn hair topless and reveling in the feeling of this forbidden pleasure brought upon her. Some sick part of her felt fulfilled and wanted. If putting on a bikini, or maybe less, gave her this feeling more often, then she could stand to get used to this.

Her own hands groped her breasts as she tried to remember the feeling of being sampled without consent. How he partook in her flesh without asking. It wasn't the same as she did it herself... but the more she played with her nipple the more she wondered how easily she could get another to partake. There were guys out there right now with her friends. She knew Phoebe and Stacey were prudes in their own way. They hardly let any guy touch them without making them work for it. Alexis knew she could give it all with little resistance. With the right guy, she might even get it rough again.