Bikini Gangbang Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NapalmD
NapalmD
151 Followers

Andrew became more and more upset now. Tears started to stream from his eyes. "Equal? EQUAL? I never cheated on you! How is this equal?" Andrew demanded. His voice began to cackle and his legs shook as he spoke "Look at yourself! Plastered in the cum of who knows how many men! You are sick! This is sick! You could be diseased!" Andrew looked at her disgusted. "This hedonistic orgy… it is disgusting!"

Lisa seductively ran her hands across her large, cum-covered breasts. "I am a whore and a hedonist, hmm? And I suppose you are Mr. Immaculate." Lisa said tauntingly. Lisa motioned to the boy who had been fucking her before to come back on to the bed. Lisa spread his legs and pushed her head down between them. His member was now limp but Lisa's lips quickly brought it back to life. She sucked at it blatantly in front of Andrew, deep-throating it seductively. Andrew became red faced and stomped on the floor.


"Stop that! You are going to ignore me now too!?" Andrew declared. He was about ready to leave. This nonsense had been enough for him.

Lisa stopped sucking and looked up at him. "So, Drew. How big of an erection do you have?" Andrew stopped and stuttered. "W-what?"

"Show me it!" Lisa demanded. Andrew shook his head. Lisa grabbed his swim trunks and yanked them down before he could stop her. Andrew's straining erection popped out. Lisa grinned slyly at him. "I guess I am not the only one who finds this exhilarating." Andrew was speechless. Lisa began to suck on Andrew's cock. It was the most satisfying blow job he had ever received. Lisa pumped back and forth before looking up at him and saying "Not bad, Drew. I've seen a few bigger today but this is pretty good. If you find this hedonism to be too offensive then I can stop at anytime. I think you approve though." Andrew didn't object. He had been horny through the whole ordeal, ever since Lisa showed up in that bikini.

Lisa gestured for the other boy to start fucking her vagina. She moved one of her hands downward to rub her clit while she was fucked. She used the other to give Andrew his blowjob. Andrew quickly blew his load into her mouth. Lisa did her best to swallow as much of his product as possible. Finally Lisa had another orgasm, a final one of the many she had experienced that night. The boy who had been persuaded by Lisa to stay also got off inside of Lisa's pussy.

Andrew let Lisa wear his t-shirt when he escorted her out of the party. When they exited the room upstairs many people whistled and cheered at her. Most of the walk home was in silence. Despite giving in, Andrew felt betrayed. Finally Lisa broke the silence. "I am sorry Andrew. I have let you down. This is not the relationship you want." she said to him. They continued to walk in silence for a while. Lisa started up again. "It was tough for me… being married and destined to you. I wanted to experience the things I was missing by being in this life long relationship with you. Now that I have done it, I have decided I want to be monogamous. From now on, I will be completely loyal to you." she explained.

Andrew reconciled with her. He gave her a big kiss which tasted like other men's cum but that was to be expected. Andrew told her everything was ok. Andrew wondered however, if he could trust Lisa. It is not that he didn't believe she was telling the truth. It was that he didn't disbelief she wasn't. He left Lisa at her home and went back to his apartment. He would reflect long and hard on this in the morning but now he finally could get some sleep.

>>>>>> Notes

This is my first story ever. Thanks for reading it. I hope it was at least ok. If I get good feedback I will either write a new one or create new chapters for this.

NapalmD
NapalmD
151 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
At least the Temper Tantrum Crowd Loved It.

The gang who read a story so that they can have a temper tantrum about the naughty wife and the wimp hubby love this stuff.

Then they dream of being one of the slut-makers and cum hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Other Authors

You should read some of the stories from George Tasker, Zaxxon, Grant Lee for some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think you

might want to try something else. That story made no sense. You do have some writing skills but...I just couldn't get into that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Bad.....

Any talent you have for writing is wasted on this story. She gets gangbanged, probably disease ridden, but now she's going to be the faithful little wife? Puuhhlessse! And your protagonist..... what an unqualified pansy, the old and way overused. "is your dick hard from watching the wife be everyone elses slut"? Come on.... you can do better! Part of a good writers skills are in finding a good storyline and being able to express it in an interesting fashion to the reader. You express your thoughts well but the content sucked. Try again, you have some talent, come up with a storyline that works.

T.C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
for me don't write shit like this ever

as i said for me.who would wants a whore with stds and aids for a wife.get real to get your point across you let her be the slut and hubby be the weak person he was betrayed as.you did a good job of cutting his balls off and let her ware the pants.95% of men would left on her there and never look back.why would you have a plot of a so call man in that perposition.what is a man to you,have you been around any good men what up with the shit on men thing.the plot was dumb.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories