Bill and Linda's Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down his body to his black cock and felt an instant rush from her vagina up through her body. She was so excited knowing she was finally going to take his cock in her mouth.

She thought, "I've never had my juices flow as much without a penis in my vagina. I never knew I was capable of being this excited."

Linda started by circling the tip of her tongue around the tip of James' penis. Right away his penis started twitching. She gently moved her tongue down the shaft and moved it back up again--all the time watching James for his reaction. It was clear he was enjoying it. After she "tortured" him with her tongue long enough she started to take it into her mouth. I could tell Linda wanted to surprise him with the deep throat as she only took it part way in the beginning. Though, she only took about half of it at first James was acting as if it was all the way in. The sheer look of joy on his face was something to see. I know from experience that Linda was now using the inside of her mouth and tongue to give him a better experience than he has ever had before.

I had some doubts if Linda could take a penis of this length and width completely. That doubt didn't last long. In one swift motion she took it down to the root and James' eyes almost popped out of his head.

All I heard from James was, "This is GREAT!!!! Oh fuck!!"

About ten seconds later I could tell James was coming. Linda stayed on until James was fully spent. He had a look of somebody that died and went to heaven.

She thought, "How exciting it was to run her tongue around his black cock and feel it throb as she ran her tongue around it. The mushroom head was bigger than any other she had had before and it felt so wonderful between her lips."

She knew that he hadn't had much experience lately and knew that he would cum quickly which made her mouth water thinking about tasting his cum. She felt his cock and head starting to expand and knew he was going to orgasm. She started going up and down faster and harder. A few seconds later she was rewarded with spurt after spurt of his semen.

She thought, "It was a little sweeter than Bill's and a little thicker."

She decided to keep it in her mouth and surprise Bill. Perhaps it was thicker since he hadn't had much fun lately. She kept sucking until he was fully spent.

Her first thought was, "How many more times will I taste him tonight?"

She walked over to me in the chair and said, "In this family we share everything."

She started giving me a passionate kiss and transferred James' sperm into my mouth. Another first—this is the first time I ever tasted another man's sperm. It tasted a little salty and tangy at the same time.

Linda looked over at James and said, "I hope you're not done yet. I plan on sucking you until you get hard and feeling your penis inside me."

He smiled at Linda and said, "That with her skills he's sure he can go many more times tonight."

James thought, "I can think of a lot of ways Linda can get me hard again."

James said, "Linda let's kill two birds with one stones. I plan of giving you some pleasure and in return you'll be getting me hard again. Lay back on the bed."

I was so excited watching Linda and James together that as I was stroking my penis I had to concentrate several times to keep from an orgasm. Though, I thought joining in several times I figured it was important for Linda to experience James one-on-one without me being involved first. She needed to know I fully supported what she was doing and that she could let go without concern. This allowed her to concentrate on truly making love to James.

James laid down on the bed face to face with Linda. He gently kissed her lips and started fondling her breast. I knew from experience that Linda had sensitive breasts and enjoyed it when attention was given to them. It was obvious that she was starting to get aroused. As James started moving his hand from breast to breast as he slowly kissed back to Linda's ear lobes. After a little kissing on the ear lobes he gave her a slight tweak to one with his teeth. Linda moaned with excitement. He started kissing the left side of her neck and started to kiss over to the other side of her neck. All the while fondling her sensitive breasts. I could tell Linda was getting excited as her hips started to gyrate side to side.

Linda said, "James that feels so wonderful. Please put your mouth on my breasts."

James kissed his way down to just above her areola and stopped. Linda said, "James please don't stop. It feels so good."

James just smiled and did the same thing to her other breast. Now Linda was grabbing her other breast and trying to bring it to James' mouth. It was obvious that James was teasing Linda a little. James started down a little and ran his tongue around her areola. Whenever he would move in a little and tweak her nipple a little her hips would move in excitement. Without any warning James took Linda's breast into his mouth.

Linda, said, "Oh my god! That feels wonderful. Suck them harder."

This seemed to unleash James and he started sucking harder on her breasts. Linda's hips started to move faster. James moved a finger down to her stomach and down to her labia.

Feeling his finger there Linda said, "Quick put your finger inside me."

James moved his finger around a few times in Linda's juices and slowly inserted his finger. Linda started moving her hips and thrusting upwards. As James moved his finger faster Linda became more flushed and excited.

She loudly said, "I'm coming and coming. It feels so good." After what seemed like at least two orgasms Linda settled down and James removed his finger.

James said, "I'm not done with you yet." He slowly kissed his way down to her belly button and to the top of her labia. Usually Linda likes a little break after an intense orgasm. This time was different. She wanted it right now.

She grabbed James' head and said, "Lick my clit and make me come again."

James didn't have to be told a second time. He very gently flicked his tongue over her clit a little. He moved down a little and spread her labia. He slowly moved his tongue up and down one side and the other of her labia. By now her hips were moving wildly. She was literally throwing her vagina upwards into James' face. With a quick motion he forced his tongue into her vagina several times. When he felt Linda was ready. He rubbed his tongue to her clit and sucked it hard.

Linda screamed, "Oh shit I'm coming again. I can't believe how turned on I am with my husband watching me. I love you more than ever Bill."

I said, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you more than ever too."

After Linda settled down a little Linda gently took his penis fully into her mouth, and as advertised she noted it was fully rock hard again. Linda took a condom in her mouth and took James completely in her mouth one more time. James looked down in amazement that Linda could put a condom on him in such a pleasurable way. Linda had gotten experienced at it by doing it to me once in a while. We would fantasize she was putting a condom on a new lover.

At this point the excitement of this night and my stroking of my penis caught up with me. Before I knew it I was coming on my stomach.

Linda saw it and said, "Don't waste that."

She came over and sucked it into her mouth.

She walked over to James and said, "What's good for Bill is good for you. Will you take my kiss with his sperm in it?"

He leaned over and gave her a kiss while she transferred my sperm to him. A couple of seconds later he had a grin on his face.

He said, "For many years before and after I met my previous wife I was bisexual and this brought back some fond memories."

She lay back on the bed and James started circling her nipples with his tongue. Linda started thrusting her breasts forward while James moved his hand to her clit. Slowly the intensity increased. Linda started to grind her hips into his finger and he sucked harder on her breasts. She suddenly squeezed her legs around his hand and started to moan. The moaning got louder and Linda started to come in waves.

I told James, "Kiss around her neck." Linda went wild.

After a few minutes of kissing on her neck he moved to her breasts and her stomach. He hit the right spot and another wave of orgasms hit her. I moved a little closer to the bed so I could get a clear view of a black man taking her for the first time.

James slowly moved up between her legs and put the tip of his penis to her clit. He started to rub the tip up and down the outside of her clit. Linda started to grind her hip towards his penis in order to get it inside. I could tell that James knew how to increase a woman's excitement. Linda had a look on her face that said give it to me. James pushed his penis forward just allowing the tip of his penis to pass her clit.

James said, "Are you ready for my black penis in your vagina?"

Linda said, "I've never been more ready. Please give it to me."

James moved his body up slightly only allowing his penis to go in another inch. He still had about another 5 or so to go. He started to move what he had in her vagina in and out slowly. I could see Linda's attempt to move forward for more. I guess James thought Linda was ready. He started to push it in about one inch at a time until it was fully inserted. I could see Linda's eyes go wide.

She said, "This feels wonderful. I never felt anything this deep in me before."

She was so excited to feel his penis enter her she almost had an orgasm before it was in just an inch or two. The feeling of his black cock in her brought shivers to her entire body.

She thought, "How lucky I am to have Bill as a husband to allow me to take this wonderful black cock. I know I'm going to have a very intense orgasm."

James started to move in and out slowly. Over several minutes he increased his speed. Linda was moving her body in all directions at once. I could tell it wouldn't be long until another orgasm.

I told James, "He needs to bend down a little and come up at an angle. It's a position the drives Linda crazy."

I could see him adjust his angle and Linda's instant reaction. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and legs around his back. She started crying out like I've never heard her before.

She was yelling "Harder, harder, give it to me. Give me that black cock."

James sped up and Linda started coming in waves. She grabbed onto James so hard I thought she would hurt him. He just took it as a challenge and thrusted harder. She rolled her head back and tears started coming out of her eyes. I know from experience that that's a sign Linda is having an intense orgasm. They just kept going this way for a couple of minutes and all of a sudden James started convulsing with his own orgasm. After a few seconds they both lay on the bed exhausted.

After they got their breath and relaxed for a while I asked them what they wanted to do next.

Both Linda and James both chimed in, "All three of us."

James also said, "Would you like for me to turn on my bisexual side?"

I said, "With so many firsts tonight we might as well set another one. Let's go."

Linda quickly chimed in, "If I'm going to take the two of you on at the same time, there has to be some ground rules."

Linda and I have fooled around a little with her being the Mistress. It was nothing real drastic, just her calling all of the shots.

She said, "From this point forward I'm going to let my Mistress side get some enjoyment out of this. If at any time you think I'm pushing too hard just say Linda, that's enough and I'll back off. Otherwise, I expect you to obey. Is that clear?"

I quickly said, "Yes."

Linda said, "What was that?"

I replied, "Yes, Mistress."

She said, "What about you James, do you agree?"

He said, "Yes, Mistress."

Linda looked us both over for a while with a smile on her face. Eventually she said, "I think we need a little rest and food before we go on. Let's get some sleep and in the morning we'll get breakfast from room service before we proceed. Tonight you'll both sleep on each side of me and I'll fondle you each as I see fit during the night. It won't be anything too serious. I want you to save it for me in the morning. You must keep your hands to yourselves at all times. No jerking off or orgasms until I allow it. Is that clear?"

We both chimed in with "Yes, Mistress."

We laid down close to her on each side.

To be continued.


12