Bill Time

Story Info
Couple has first experience with a Bull.
4.7k words
3.99
32.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BULL TIME

It was on his birthday that Steve confessed his secret fantasy to Sarah, of wanting to see her with another man. She was shocked at first. How could he want that? She thought to herself and quickly dismissed the idea. Yet as the days went on she could not get the idea out of her head and as it lingered there, the idea of a 'bigger' man began to excite her.

Steve had been a good husband and provider, but was definitely lacking sexually. His penis was barely over four inches and thin. He was only good for one orgasm, and that was usually quick and not much more than a couple dribbles of cum, She laid back trying to recall the last time, if EVER, he had made her orgasm using it. Sure he had a talented tongue but it wasn't the same.

As the days passed Sarah thought of it more and more, she even went out and got a special toy to use on herself when enjoying some 'alone time'. One night she told Steve how she was coming around to the idea, the admission excited Steve and they fucked immediately. As usual, it was over quickly, but this time she reached into her nightstand drawer and brought out the toy, much larger than Steve as she handed it to him.

"Use this," she smiled "use it like it's another man."

Steve jumped at the chance, and Sarah loved it as he told her all the things that man would do to her, she came quickly and intensely. Sarah was surprised as she looked over at Steve to see he was hard again, as he was usually a 'one and done' type of guy. How much this must excite him. She thought to herself.

They kept this style of playtime up for a while. When they would go out, Sarah would tell him about a good looking guy she saw, and later at home, Steve would use the toy and pretend to be him. Sarah realized how much harder and more intense her orgasms were on these nights. She began some mild flirting and it only intensified things on those nights. She realized Steve's fantasy was now becoming her own.

They talked about it some more after that session.

"Should we like, take out an ad or something?" Steve asked.

"I don't know, that seems kind of impersonal don't you think? I mean yes, I want the sex but I want to like the guy too, you know?" She sighed, lying there, her legs spread slightly, her pussy and upper thighs still glistening from the toy fucking she had just received. Steve agreed and knew the time would be right soon...little did he know how soon.

The next day was Saturday, Steve got out of bed, pulled on his shorts and went out to get the mail. He was 5'9" and a little pudgy, with brown hair and brown eyes behind the thick glasses. He walked to the set of mailboxes for his building within the complex, where he saw a man he hadn't met before.

"Hello there, I'm Steve" he introduced himself. The taller man turned around.

"Oh hey! I'm Jim, it's my first week here, I just moved into 1127." Steve welcomed him as a new neighbour as Jim continued, "I'm here on business, my company has rented out the condo and I'll be here for about a year or so, but I look forward to my time here, and it looks like a nice pool you have in the common area." Jim remarked.

"Oh you're a swimmer huh? We also have a nice gym and a steam room as well." Steve told him as he looked up at the much taller man. He guessed about 6'2" towering over him. He seemed to be in good shape for a older guy, again he guessed him to be mid 40's.

"1127 huh? That makes us neighbours, my wife Sarah and I are in 1129, right next door." He told this guy he'd just met and barely knew, then Steve surprised himself. "Hey why don't you stop by for drinks later? We can show you around." He offered.

"Sounds good, let me get settled in and I'll come by later." Jim said and gave him a smile and walked off.

Steve collected the mail and went back to the condo and told Sarah he had met the new neighbour and invited him over for a drink later. She laughed and told Steve that she hoped he was a nerd like him so he could have someone to talk to about gaming stuff.

A couple hours later there was a knock on the door, Sarah wearing a cute flowery sundress opened the door with a warm smile.

"Well hello, you must be Jim, Steve said you would be stopping over."

Jim smiled "Yep, and I guess that makes you Sarah?" He said holding out a bottle of wine. "Thanks for having me over."

Jim could not help but notice how good she looked, slightly taller than Steve and a bit on the heavy side, not fat but thick and curvy, the way Jim liked his women. Her full D cups filled out the sundress, her legs thick and meaty, no cellulite but firm and powerful. She took the bottle of wine and turned as she walked into the kitchen with Jim following her, his eyes glued to her ass.

Steve had his back to the sink when they entered. "Hi there! Glad you could make it."

The three of them had a nice time and enjoyed the wine as they talked and got to know each other better and Steve offered to show Jim around.

"I'd love to see the gym and the steam room, I've got to work out, I love lasagne a little too much." Jim joked patting his belly, even though it looked firm and toned to the young couple.

"Why don't you boys go enjoy and I'll whip us up some dinner...sorry Jim I don't have time for lasagne." Sarah told them.

The guys headed out and Steve showed Jim where the gym and the locker rooms where located.

"We have time for a steam if you want, while she cooks dinner." Steve offered.

"Sounds great, lead the way."

They walked through the locker room to get some towels. As they moved to the towel cabinet Steve recalled the way Jim had been looking at Sarah's ass earlier and the way the three of them had gotten along, and he began to wonder. As they got undressed Jim clearly wasn't the shy type as he kept talking about things the whole time and when he dropped his boxers, it was all Steve could do, not to stare. WOW, he thought to himself, this dude is BIG!

Steve quickly dropped his tighty whiteys and wrapped a towel around himself.

After a short steam they dressed and walked back to the condo talking sports news and all things in between, when they got there Sarah had prepared a roast chicken dish. They all enjoyed the fine meal, Jim thanked her when it was time to go, he stood up and shook Steve's hand as they headed to the door. He went to shake Sarah's hand but she moved in and gave him a big hug instead. As the door closed Sarah looked over at her husband.

"He's nice, I liked him." She smiled.

"Yeah, he's a great guy." Steve agreed with a smile of his own.

They got the dishes cleaned up and went to bed. They were barely under the covers and Sarah was reaching for the toy. Handing it to Steve.

"I want it good and hard tonight, and can we pretend the toy is....?" Her voice trailed off as she pulled her panties down.

"Pretend its Jim?" Steve finished for her.

"Yeah, is that wrong?"

"No! There's just one thing though, I saw him while we were changing in the locker room and I'm not sure this is big enough to be him." Sarah's nipples got hard, her knees lifted off the bed and her legs started to spread open. "Also, when you were leading him through the house I'm pretty sure he was checking out your ass the whole time, and he kept stealing looks at you during dinner." Steve explained to her.

"Give it to me NOW Steve, give it to me with that toy the way Jim would fuck me with his big cock!" She ordered him.

At this point Steve had already been cucked, but so far only by the toy. It was all about Sarah now, and it had been a while since they had actually had sex together. Steve got into place and started to slide the toy into her already wet pussy.

"No Steve! Fuck me hard with it, the way a real man would fuck me." She snapped at him.

He shoved the toy into her hard and deep. She came instantly from that, flooding the dildo and the sheets with her juices.

"Mmm, yes that was good, now clean it up, lick my pussy like it just got fucked!" she told him.

He eagerly lapped at her pussy while jerking his dick until they both came.

Little did they know, just a little bit away, Jim was lying in his own bed his hard cock in hand, his eyes closed as he thought of Sarah, stroking it until he shot his thick wad.

"Mmm, I love fucking other men's wives." he said as he wiped himself off and drifted off to sleep. Yes, Jim had been a Bull for couples before.

In the morning, Steve kissed Sarah's shoulder as she lay there, waking her up.

"Mmmm yes," she moaned as she woke up. "I want you to fuck me again this morning, you know Jim would take me again in the morning don't you?"

"Oh yes baby, he would have that big cock in you every chance he got." He told her as he got the toy in hand. This time Sarah rolled over and got on all fours.

"Take me from behind Jim," she said in a low lustful whisper. Steve enjoying the fantasy got behind her and pushed the dildo in deep. "Yes that's it, fuck this pussy like you own it."

Steve kept it up until she came, harder than he was used to seeing her cum. When she recovered, she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Steve, I want you to fuck me for real now, I need to have some CUM in me." She told him.

Shocked, as it had been so long since they'd actually had sex, he quickly entered her, his little dick banging away until he quickly came. Sarah rolled over onto her back and got a wicked smile on her face.

"Now clean it up cuck!" She demanded.

They had pretended to do this many times after Steve toy fucked her and went down on her, but this was the first time with actual cum inside her. Steve put his face between her thighs and started licking. Slurping up his own salty jizz as she told him what a good boy he was for making her pussy so nice and clean.

They didn't see their new neighbour the next day, and only in passing, for the next week as he left for work early and usually got home late. Every night for the next week Sarah had Steve toy fuck her and pretend it was Jim. After one particularly hot session that ended with Steve once again licking his own cum out of her as she sucked on the toy, he crawled up next to her in bed.

"You know I think he might be the one." Steve told her.

"I'd love that, but he lives next door. What if things don't work out? Wont that be awkward?"

"That's the best part honey, he's here on a job and will only be here for about a year." Steve smiled.

Sarah smiled back. "I guess I'm making lasagne this weekend!"

Jim was working long hours usually stopping on the way home for a bite, take a shower and head off to bed. Though twice that week while the hot water poured over him he found himself thinking of the wife next door and stroking his cock until he came. One night, when he got home a little earlier he took his usual shower and as he was getting out he heard a knock on the door, wrapping a towel around himself he went to answer it. It was Sarah. He opened the door just enough to not be rude.

"Hey there, is everything ok?" He asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to catch you at a bad time, I just wanted you to know I'm making a lasagne on Saturday and your invited." She said with a smile.

Jim let the door open slightly more so she could get a better look, but he wasn't obvious about it. "Mmmm, that sounds wonderful, a great meal, good company and a pretty lady. What more could a guy ask for?"

Sarah could feel herself getting wet as she looked at his broad chest and muscular legs below the towel.

"Its a date then." She said knowing the words she used.

"Can I bring anything?"

"Just your charming self." She said with a wink and walked back to her place, making sure to put a little extra shake in her ass, in case he was watching.

Barely inside the door and shutting it behind her Steve looked over at her as if to say 'how did it go?'

"Oh yes! He IS the one." She said as she pulled her shorts down. "Now give my pussy what it needs." She said bending over the couch and spreading her legs. Steve started getting into position behind her. "Not you silly boy, go get the toy."

Steve raced off to go get it for her and by the time he got back with the dildo she already had two fingers buried in her wet pussy. She took them out as he shoved the plastic cock in her.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to see his big cock do this for real." He told her as he toy fucked her until she came hard, her juices dripping off Steve's hand onto the floor. They went off to bed and as they got in Steve asked her if she needed anything else, hopeful she would let him fuck her again.

"No, I want to keep my pussy clean for when he comes over on Saturday." She explained.

When Saturday did come Sarah was up early in the kitchen getting the meal ready. The day seemed to drag on. She wondered what to wear, she wanted to look sexy but not too obvious. She finally went with a black thong, a mini skirt and a low cut tight blouse that showed her ample cleavage. "Do you think our fantasy will come true tonight?" She asked with a hopeful look.

Steve pulled on a nice golf shirt and buttoning up his khakis he replied. "Oh, I hope so. I jerked off twice yesterday thinking about his big cock fucking you." He told her.

A jolt of electricity ran through them both as they heard the knock on the door. Steve went to open it and invited Jim in. Jim was wearing a nice shirt and pressed shorts.

They all sat down to dinner and had a nice meal and the conversation flowed pleasantly. The flirting started innocent enough, telling each other how good they looked etc. But the tension grew as the meal went on. As dinner ended they decided to have drinks in the living room. Steve said he would make them as he started clearing the dishes and Jim went on into the living room. Sarah followed behind him and sat on the couch with him, close but not on top of him, and they looked at each other.

"What do you want?" Steve called out to them.

"Something with cream, I want LOTS of cream." Sarah told him and gave Jim a coy grin.

Jim having been with couples before sensed he was picking up on the hints but didn't want to make a huge mistake with his new neighbours.

"And for you Jim?"

"Something with juices, lots of sweet juices." He returned the grin to Sarah.

As Steve brought out the drinks, handing them to his wife and this new man he sat in the chair across from them as they all clinked glasses.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this Steve but your wife is the sexiest lady in the whole complex."

"Mind? I'm glad you noticed, I think she is too." He said with a smile.

Sarah spoke up, "And Jim, you are one handsome man, and I'm glad you like me. A lot of guys don't like curvy girls you know?" With that she knew it was a now or never moment she looked over at Steve who nodded and smiled. She reached out and put her hand on Jim's knee.

"Well I'm glad you like what you've seen." He said shifting in his seat a little as he felt his cock start to thicken up in his shorts.

Jims gaze ran from the lustful look in Sarah's eyes down her body, over her large breasts, the flare of her hips to her thighs as they came out from the tight mini skirt. He smiled at her.

"I'm glad I moved in next door, you two seem VERY friendly, and I think we will be great neighbours"

"We think so too Jim. As a matter of fact Sarah has been looking for a new....male friend." Steve said as the sexual tension in the room rose.

"A close friend...a VERY close friend." Sarah said as confidently as she could as her hand moved from Jim's knee up to his thigh.

"I'd love to be that guy for you Sarah, and I'd give you my all."

"Yes and that's quite a lot from what Steve tells me."

Looking over to Steve, Jim raised an eyebrow.

"In the locker room, I couldn't help but notice."

It seemed it was out there now to Steve and Sarah but Jim was still unsure of what they were looking for. Was it to be a threesome? Her to take a lover? A full blown cuck situation or something else?

"So do you two want to do this? And if so, what is it your looking for?" Jim queried.

Steve and Sarah both looked at each other, sighed, and nodded. It was Steve who spoke up first.

"Well we haven't actually done it for real yet, but we have been roleplaying in the bed that Sarah has a...well a.." His voice trailed off.

"Bull, the word your looking for Steve, is Bull." Jim clarified.

"I knew there was something special about you Jim." Sarah exclaimed with a big smile.

"And you both want this?" Jim asked making sure of the situation.

"Oh God yes!" Sarah was quick to reply.

"Its been a big fantasy of mine for a long time." Steve added.

Jim put his arm around Sarah and pulled her close to him and kissed her gently at first, but quickly his tongue was in her mouth swirling and dancing with hers, as his hand slid up and cupped her full breast until he heard her moan. Then he broke the kiss and looked at Steve.

"Can you handle that or are you jealous?"

"No not at all, I'm excited. That was hot!"

"Have you two thought of any ground rules? It's your marriage after all, I'm just the extra part of it and we all need to agree on things before this goes any further." Jim said now taking command of the situation.

"Well Steve already cleans up on the rare occasion I let him fuck me so I think that should be expected," Sarah said "And while I want him to know his place and role as a cuck I don't want him overly humiliated and never in public. If that makes sense?"

"It does and I know how to do that." Jim replied and looked over at Steve.

"I want to watch, I mean it's not required every time after the first time but it should be the usual way. Oh and I want to jerk off while I do."

"Fine as long as you don't get any on either of us." Then he looked at them.

"Now for my rules, I only fuck bareback and I'm NOT pulling out." They both nodded in agreement. "If we are in the bedroom or anytime we don't have clothes on, I am in complete control, other times we are just three good friends...understand?"

"Yes Sir!" Sarah replied quickly as Steve just nodded.

"Sarah any hard limits?"

"Well no bathroom stuff, and no heavy bondage or hard pain, but I do kinda like having my hair pulled and my ass smacked or spanked and maybe some dirty names." She confessed to Jim things Steve never knew about her.

"Well then if we are all agreed, shall we start this?" Jim said.

"Oh yes Sir...PLEASE" Sarah said with great anticipation.

"Stand up for us Sarah, lets see that body." Jim instructed her.

She quickly rose, and pulled her tight top over her head, it got caught in her long blonde hair for just a moment. Then she undid her mini skirt and let it fall and stepped out of it, her black thong already with a noticeable wet spot. Next she unhooked her bra, showing off her 38D breasts with large pink areolas and her nipples already hard. She began to reach for her thong when Jim told her to leave it on for now, it would come off soon enough.

Steve went next quickly pulling off all his clothes, his small thin dick already hard. Finally it was Jim's turn, he stood up and took his shirt off, showing his broad chest then slowly unzipping his shorts and letting them fall, a huge tent in his boxers. Sarah licked her lips, one hand already inside her thong rubbing herself.

"See honey? I told you!" Steve said as the moment of truth came with Jim lowering his boxers and exposed his large cock, eight VERY thick inches.

"Oh God yes!" Sarah exclaimed. "Fuck me....fuck me right here and now with that monster."

"Sarah!" Jim snapped "Who is in charge?"

"You are Sir" She replied sheepishly.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Jim said and the three of them headed down the hallway. When they got there Jim instructed Steve to take Sarah's thong off. He knelt in front of her his hands shaking as he slid the thin silk fabric down her legs, revealing a mousy brown landing strip, giving away Sarah's true colour. The scent of her excited pussy filled the small room. Jim had already moved to the bed, and Steve, with his wife's thong in hand moved to a chair by the bed. Jim lying on his back told Sarah they would start off in reverse cowgirl, this would not only give Steve a good view of her pussy getting fucked, but also the look on her face as she took the large cock. This would also allow Sarah to control the pace as she got used to Jim's MUCH larger cock.

12