Billie Jo Jaye 01

Story Info
Billie Jo Jaye caught by a drone, LOL, a drone he bought.
2.5k words
3.2
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie Jo Jaye 01

Hey, I'm Billy and I know a few things. I mean, I don't a lot of things, but I know enough that as a loner with my friend Pete, learning a couple of things about life were a lot easier for us (him) when I started to dress as Billie Jo Jaye. I mean, wow, that was quite the upgrade to our home schooling, right? But I'm not here to talk about Pete. We just took a few classes together and have a few labs together, but we were never in a relationship. Besides, Pete went off the college down at CC anyways and from I hear, he's doing fine and managed to meet someone. I mean, he met his dorm mate by pretending to be taking a nap on his belly and all, but that's alright (for Pete anyways).

Besides, I had quite a bit of Billie Jo Jaye experience under my belt and plenty of others around town were more than willing to take a closer look at my diploma. And my belt, so.

Anyways, I know a few other things too. Things like having that diploma and showing someone that diploma were two different things. I mean, guys only seem to care mostly about the backside of a diploma, so I almost went back into my loner state, but not totally as a recluse.

And that worked in my favor after a while, which in truth just means that I still had a few friends off in the distance, but after laying low for a bit, well, things came around and no one asked me to switch back completely, so I know that a few people have my back, instead just wanting me for my backside. Which, apparently, is a pretty nice backside, but those are not my words.

I mean, I think my eyes are my stars, so.

Anyways, one thing I got back into with the guys (and one girl) was riding the ATVs. I mean, with the foothills all around us, they plenty of places to ride and there were plenty of unofficial ATV trails, so that was a every third Saturday morning or so thing for us.

Oh, and I know that Charley had an eye for me, but I never held any window shopping against anyone. Besides, it was nice to know that the things Pete and I learned together behind closed doors were worth it, not that I was going to let Charley sign my yearbook. I mean, he can browse through it, but his pen needs to stay in his pocket protector.

And as the story I'm about to tell approached in time, I knew two things about our friend, Marci. One, she had a powerful eye for my roomie, Teddy and two, Teddy didn't know that and because I failed math, for three, LOL, as the drone journalist of the crew, she needed an upgrade. I mean, if for no other reason, then just for the evolving technology. And the cool ass party planner headset that came with the upgraded drone. I mean, they put microphones and speakers in the damn things these days!

"Billie Jo Jaye, are you sure you're not going to be bored? I mean, these boys ride their ATVs for a few hours, right?"

"No Marci, I won't be too bored. I mean, I'll ride a little myself too. Besides, I should probably keep an eye on my investment, so."

"Well, that's OK then and I really appreciate the major upgrade to my drone. I mean, this bitch is the whip! And these cameras, right?"

I mean, I'm glad that the new drone is a "bitch who whips ass", but I was hanging around looking for a few comments about the rest of the step up, that was just as whip ass bitch or bitch whip ass or????

"So, Billie Jo Jaye, are we going to talk about me and your roomie? Or maybe you and Charley?"

Well, wait, wait, wait, right? I wasn't sitting there in my fancy little ATV riding suit to talk about either of those two topics. Well, I mean, at least until I heard something about the sweet drone operator set up that I put together for her in the back of my truck or maybe about the little drone viewing laptop or maybe the whip ass headset or even the fricking cooler that I stocked, right? I mean, first things, first, right? Oh, and you know, a word or two about my bitchin' riding suit (which was just basically a bike riding outfit, but those folks have something in the know about form fitting, so.)

[Whirl, buzz, whirl, buzz, whirl, swoop, swoop, dip, dip]

"LOL, just remember Billie Jo Jaye, LOL, I am the eyes in skies for today, just in case that fancy little ATV riding suit of yours attracts, well, attention from one of the guys, like Charley, so. Go, get after it then, Billie Jo Jaye. Vroom, vroom, sweetie."

I mean, there was still the snacks and beverages to be thanked for and the laptop set up and still on and on, I think.

"Ooh, and somebody visited Millie from the Deli, right Billie Jo Jaye?"

[Whirl, buzz, whirl, buzz, whirl, swoop, swoop, dip, dip]

[Hand to ear]

"Check, check, ooh la, la, my communications are operational! Go on then, Billie Jo Jaye, get after it and I'll see if I can keep up with you, but no fair using the trees as blockers."

Well, I made a nice set up Marci in the bed of my truck anyways so she could comfortably do whatever drone camera people do, so. There was a little foldable table, a lawn chair and I thought it was very thought of me to take care of that, so.

[Swoop, swoop, buzz cut, WTF, swoop, buzz cut, WTF, dip, dip]

Oh, so that's what drone operators do then? Swoop down on you! As you drive away on your ATV to you know, go get after it. And try to not crash as you're getting after it and trying to catch up with the others. While being buzzed. In your cute little riding suit that's really just a fancy biking outfit. With amazing stretchy shorts.

[Screech, sliding sideways, whoop]

"Damn it, Charley, we could have crashed."

"Well, the others are on the Blind Eye Trail, so I came to cut you off and to see what the hell is going between you and I, for Pete's sakes and I don't mean your classmate Pete, so?"

Um, I mean, that's code for Charley is fed up with window shopping and wants sex behind a tree, right?

[Whirl, buzz, whirl, buzz, whirl, swoop, swoop]

"Ahh, SOB! Is that Marci and her new billion dollars drone that you bought for her?"

"Well, it was only a million dollars, but it has a microphone too, so unless you don't mind getting called for wanting to fag me behind a tree, well, you should hush it a bit."

[Swoop, swoop, buzz, buzz, dip, doodle, dip, doodle]

"Well, why do you even wear those stretchy shorts anyways then, Billie Jo Jaye!"

I mean, you folks heard me, right? I just said that there were microphone and speakers, didn't I?

"[Click, click] Hey boys, [swoop, swoop}, I mean the microphone works both ways and thanks to this comfortable ass set up that Billie Jo Jaye made for me in the bed of his whip ass truck, I mean, I'm just kicking back with my headphones on and being the eyes in skies, so can I go live feed on Chang with all this, boys????"

[Vroom, vroom, there goes Charley on his ATV]

[Hover, hover, woo, woo, hover]

Ah, wait, um, is Marci's drone winking at me or is that blinking light normal?

[vroom, vroom, back comes Charley, sliding sideways, again]

Ah, wait, um, is Marci's drone dipping itself quickly as to say greet Charley properly?

"Ugh, is Marci still live streaming us?"

"Just keep your helmet on and your head lowered, so????"

"I mean."

"Well, I mean, how many kinds then, Charley?"

"Hmmm, like five different kinds, Billie Jo Jaye."

"Is kissing one of the five kinds of sex then, Charley?"

I mean, I counted the different positions that I learned in sex ed class as quickly as I could, but I couldn't come up five. And yeah, yeah, yeah, people who actually have sex know about more types, so.

"Then I want to have six kinds of sex with you, Billie Jo Jaye."

Snap, right? 1-blow job, 2-hand job, 3-ugh, in my butt, 4-hmm feet maybe, 5-I don't freaking know and 6-making out like he's my ATV Boyfriend. I mean, those sound legit, right?

"[Click, click] Start with number 6."

"Damn it, Marci! [What's number five then?] Fly that thing away from us."

[Vroom, vroom, Charley had enough and was leaving a dust trail]

[Swoop, buzz, buzz, dip wings, dip, wings, swoop]

"[Click, click] Go get with it then, Billie Jo Jaye and give my viewers a nice parting shot of that tight little ass of yours in those tight little stretchy shorts while you chase down Charley to figure out that number three is on your hands and knees and that number five is on your back! Drone operator out."

Oh. Well then.

I mean, I can slide it sideways too then. I mean, I had to hear the sequence of things right from Charley.

[Flip, spin, roll, flip, tip, tip back]

"Awe, geez, hold up guys, Billie Jo Jaye is down."

[Swoop, buzz, buzz, dip wings, dip, wings, swoop]

"[Click, click] Resuscitate him, Charley."

Oh, well then, I mean, I mean, maybe Marci's drone skills have some value then.

[Ummah, mwah, ummah]

"[Click, click] That was fucking hot! I mean, is he OK then?"

[Zoom, swipe right, dip, swipe left, zoom, swoop, lift]

LOL, like Charley could actually hit her drone with the five sticks he threw at it.

"[Click, click] Prop him up against a tree and wave the others off. And make it hot for our viewers."

"SOB! Billie Jo Jaye, I'm going to...."

"Ooh, I'm woozy, Charley, I'm woozy. And by the way, oops, bike shorts are like sticky shorts, so forget trying to accidently slip them down my legs behind the tree, I mean, I'm woozy, Charley."

Well, they are! I mean, just pulling them up my legs is a chore, so.

Also, huh, I actually thought the propping up of me against the tree would be a perfect height for Charley, but it wasn't. I mean, I would have been enticed to let him use my mouth if things lined up, but, well, nope. I mean, I could have nibbled on his knee caps for sure, but that was about it.

[Swoop, buzz, buzz, dip wings, dip, wings, hover, hover]

"[Click, click] Even our viewers have this figured out, idiots! Switch places!"

Oh, well, I already said that my class material was limited, but it was ooh, la, la once he sat down against the tree, right? I mean, I don't know if it's a thing, but straddling his left leg was ooh, la, la. I mean, to me, his leg was like a body pillow or something given my small size.

"Oh snap, Billie Jo Jaye, ooh, I never expected your mouth to feel this good on me, so, oh, oh, ooh."

[Swoop, buzz, buzz, dip wings, dip, wings, swoop]

[Ag, hg, ugh, ow, oh, um, hm, hm, keep your head down, Charley, hm, brr, brr, ugh, uh, uh]

[Flutter, flutter, dip, dip, buzz, swoop, live feeding, hot flutter, hot butter, followers]

"[Click, click] Hump and work, Billie Jo Jaye, hump him."

Well, I mean maybe next time or something, but I think Marci's play by play took him over the edge sooner than I did. I mean, of course, it was me, but just in case there are too many negative comments from the viewers and all, right?

[Zip, zip, zoom away, zoom away, zip]

"See, Charley? I told you that Marci would leave us be, so."

[Zoom, zip, zip, crazy wing fluttering, wild vibrating wing fluttering]

"Oh snap, the others are coming, Charley, so do your pants up quick!"

I mean, I had Marci's drone code down pat, right?

"Well, Billie Jo Jaye, your elbows looked scratched up and your knees look, ah, used, so you better call it a day. Also, why is Charley taking a nap against the tree like that?"

"Jake, just try to get my ATV started, alright? And do my elbows look bad enough that I can take advantage of being all busted up then?"

"Well, I'd just rub some dirt on it, but it's sloppy joe night at your place tonight, right Billie Jo Jaye?"

"I mean, it's the big game rivalry watch party tonight and Jake, I'm all ooh and ahh, right, Jake?"

"(I'm wondering about you!) Well, I mean, I suppose that Charley or someone could help you in the kitchen then. If he wakes up from nap. In the damn field!"

"(You're wondering if I would kiss you, Jake!) I mean, sloppy joes at the 8pm kick off then."

[Slow vroom, slow vroom, all busted up elbows slow vroom]

[Slow hover, have his back, slow hover swoop, busted up elbows my butt, slow zoom]

"So, um, Billie Jo Jaye, um, I mean, while I'm packing up my new million dollars equipment and all, right?"

"Marci, if you have something to say or ask, then do that, as you pack up your new million dollars equipment, so????"

"I mean, I don't even know if Teddy likes me all that much or not, but if on the outside chance that he asks me to spend the night or something, right?"

[Million dollars equipment looks great getting all packed up]

"I mean, that's none of my business, but if I were you, I'd have an emergency overnight bag in the car, so."

"Alright, um, wow, I'll never say this again, but you even had me a little worked up a little while ago. Oh, and a bunch of dirty fricking viewers too have been all worked too! I mean, geez, the things they want to do to you!"

"Oh, I know, some of them can be so gross about things, but you have it all on a memory card, right?"

"Oh, yeah, of course and I already sent it to you, so, no weirdness between you and I tonight then, right?"

"Nope, just bring an extra bottle of mustard for the sloppy joes and it's all cool, Marci."

Oh, it was going to be weird as hell for ten minutes, if the roomie goes after Marci, which I already knew he was going to, so all that was left to do was to post a few selfies of my busted elbows and my, LOL, used knees and start the pot of sloppy joe sandwich mix.

Oh, and the big Saturday night game is, ah, the teal jerseys vs. the white jerseys, so.

End Billie Jo Jaye 01