Billie's Holiday

Story Info
Billie gets to know her friend's stepmom, a secret futa.
5.4k words
4.81
21.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Just something nice and simple this time, without complicated worlds or plots. Hope you enjoy! *

Billie shut the car door with a loud thud and let out a heavy sigh. She'd barely been home for two days and already her parents were driving her nuts. College had been hell for the last two months, and she had really hoped that this week at home would be a chance to recharge a bit. But nope. Countless chores and errands, interspersed with endless arguments and aimless bickering. Almost like her mom had been hoarding all her nagging to unleash it all at once. Her dad was monosyllabic, as usual. Then again, who wouldn't become like that after enough years in such a house. At least Billie had found an excuse to get away for a little while to breathe.

She tossed her bag on the passenger seat, started the car, backed down the driveway, and drove off towards Steffi's home. Or what used to be her home anyway. The two of them had been best friends forever, and if it hadn't been for Steffi's quite horrendous grades they would probably have been going to the same college too. The Gods of college admissions had deemed her friend unworthy though, and now hundreds of miles separated their daily lives. It sucked, but there wasn't much to do about it. At least they could visit each other every now and then, even if both money and time was extremely tight. During her last visit Steffi had forgotten some of her stuff -- and that stuff was now Billie's excuse to get away from home for just a little while.

The drive wasn't very long, but it was an unbearably hot day. Ripples of heat made the suburbs quiver, and before long she had to roll down the window, gasping for air. Goddamn broken AC. Even in her thin summer dress she was starting to sweat a bit, sticking to the hot seat. Thank God she had cut her hair short for the summer. Her brown curls would have been utter death in this heat. Her bra was starting to get severely uncomfortable though, making her itch and sweat more and more each second. Finally, she had enough, and at a red light she quickly unclasped it and slipped it off. An old lady in a shitty Datsun glared at her with puritan zeal, but Billie couldn't care less. It was too goddamn hot to give a shit.

By the time she had gotten to Steffi's house, she felt like a boiled lobster, ready to be cracked open and eaten. A part of her regretted making the drive, but she knew she'd regret returning as soon as she was back again as well. She only hoped that either of Steffi's moms were home, otherwise she'd have to do some ninja moves. She didn't dare leave the stuff out on the porch, even if it was a nice neighborhood. The house itself was by far the nicest on the block, a classy two-story villa with a large back garden. Steffi's biological mom, Amanda, was a surgeon, so just about everything in their house was fancy. Everything but Steffi, to be honest. The girl was lovely, but such a wanna-be bohemian.

As she made her way up to the front door, Billie hoped that Amanda would home. It had been a long time since she had seen her, and though Steffi and her mom always had had a bit of a strained relationship, Billie had always gotten along really well with her. Amanda's new wife however... She was a bit scary. And way too hot. Billie had only met her twice but both times had made her quiver like a little girl. That woman had a severe aura, no matter how nice and polite she was.

Billie looked in through the windows, but couldn't see a soul. There was no car in the driveway either, so there was a risk that no one was home. Still, she tried the doorbell and waited. Nothing. She tried again, but still there was no sound from inside. Finally, as she turned back and went down the stairs, the door opened. An extremely fit woman, probably a head taller than Billie herself stood in the doorway. Her hair was tomboyishly short and blond, and her arms were covered in tattoos. The tight training clothes that she wore accentuated every single curve and muscle, and Billie completely forgot how impolite it was to stare for a moment.

"Well hey there," the woman said, a smile spreading on her face. "Been a while since we've seen you around here."

Finally, Billie recognized Steffi's stepmom. She had changed her look quite a lot since they had last met, and oh boy, what a look.

"Hey, yeaaah," Billie started awkwardly, "That's college for you... I've got some of Steffi's stuff here that she forgot at my place when she visited."

"Oh, well come on in!"

"Ah, I was thinking I'd just drop it off, my Mom is-"

"Nah, that can wait. Amanda left for work a while ago, so some company would be nice." She motioned for Billie to come inside.

"Oh, um... I guess I could come in for a moment." Billie went up the stairs again, suddenly all nerves. She really wished she could remember this woman's name. Jane? Kate? No, that wasn't it. As she came closer she noticed that the woman was flushed, and breathing kinda heavy.

"I didn't... interrupt something, did I?" she asked awkwardly.

"Not at all, I was just working out by the pool a bit," the woman said with a smile, before looking Billie up and down. "I like your dress."

"Oh, thanks," Billie couldn't help but blush just a little bit. Had she just... checked her out? "It's a bit too hot for anything but a thin dress."

"I'll say... Do you want something to drink? A beer?"

"Ah, no thanks, I'm... driving and all that," Billie replied as her hostess made her way to the kitchen. Holy God what an ass she had. Firm and round, accentuated by the tight training pants as if they had been painted on.

"A mineral water then?" the woman said, glancing back. "Not a good day to get dehydrated."

"I-sure, I could have a water," Billie mumbled, unsure if she had been caught staring. She couldn't quite help herself. She just wanted to run her hands all over that body, peel those tight clothes off little by little and feel the hot skin under her fingers. She already knew what she would be fantasizing about tonight.

The woman -- Linda? Jenny? - came back from the kitchen with two ice cold bottles for them both, and together they made their way towards the back garden. The house was even fancier than Billie remembered. Maybe they had done some remodeling once they had the place to themselves. One could only wonder what they got up to on their own. Billie was just about to scold herself for her thoughts when she was interrupted.

"So how is college going? Stephanie seems to think you're in a pretty hardcore place," the woman said, holding the door open for Billie.

"Oh, you know, lots of money for courses that rarely teach you something useful," Billie said with an awkward smile as she brushed past her hostess. There wasn't exactly a lot of extra room to get past.

"Hmh. All work and no play then?" There was a teasing playfulness in the woman's look that Billie didn't know how to interpret.

"I, uh...there's some fun sure," she mumbled as she sat down in a sun chair in the shade. "Though I guess not as much as I had hoped."

"Oh? I'm sorry to hear that... I thought college was where you were supposed to have all your wild fun."

"Eheh, maybe..." Billie took a deep sip from her drink.

"You don't mind if I finish my workout while we chat, do you?"

"Oh, no, not at all."

"Mm, good," the woman said and stretched. Then she took a deep drink from her bottle before pouring the rest over her head to cool off. Billie couldn't tear her eyes away, watching that fit, muscular body glisten in the sunlight.

"Tell me more about yourself dear, I'm all ears..." the woman said, aiming a searing hot smile at Billie as she dropped down and started doing push-ups.

If anyone had asked Billie what she had talked about afterwards, she couldn't have answered. She was so preoccupied with not being too obvious with her staring that she just blabbered on, without thinking much. All her attention was on those strong arms covered in ink, those rippling abs and plump breasts. She wanted to kiss those severe, yet soft lips, wanted to look deep into those savage eyes while doing whatever it took to please this lioness. It was wrong, but she wanted this woman bad. As if she hadn't been sexually frustrated enough the last few months. Not only was she all sweaty and warm, now she was soaking wet too.

Finally, the workout routine was over, and with that, the show. With one last stolen look as the woman stretched, Billie stood up and straightened her dress.

"Oh man, do I need a cold shower right now," the woman sighed, wiping her forehead.

"Yeah, I guess I should get going. But thanks for the drink, I-"

Billie was just turning when she felt a strong hand wrap around her wrist. Her heart nearly stopped as she saw those feral green eyes look down on her.

"Why don't you join me?" the woman purred with a wicked smile.

"W-what?" Billie mumbled. "I-I can't-"

"You think I haven't seen your looks? It's just you and me here cutie. Are you saying you don't want to see more?"

Billie felt like she was going into a meltdown. She felt another hand wrap around her waist, and suddenly she was held tightly. Her body screamed with delight, heart pounding like a hammer, and her head was twirling beyond all control.

"I-you're...I don't think I can...You're Steffi's-"

"I've wanted you since the first time I saw you," the woman growled. "And the fact that it's a bit twisted just makes me want you more. Just say yes and I'll show you more fun than you could ever have in a lousy college."

Billie could barely breathe. This was too much. She shouldn't do this, but she didn't know if she could resist. She wanted to give in, to let this warrior Queen do whatever she pleased. Wanted to be her plaything more than anything else. The heat between her legs couldn't be denied any longer.

"I want to fuck you, Billie. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I-I..." she whimpered. She knew she should resist, but she did not have the strength. "I want you to fuck me..."

And with that, her fate was sealed. She felt herself pushed up against the wall as hungry lips locked with hers. Strong hands caressed and grabbed her, stroking every inch of skin that could be reached. The woman -- Dana? Ramona? Yes, it was Ramona, wasn't it? Ramona's tongue pushed deep into Billie's mouth, and she felt those strong hands slide up her skirt and inside her panties, caressing her soft behind. Every second was stoking her fire more and more, and she was almost woozy with desire. Suddenly, Ramona stopped her assault and looked at Billie with fiery eyes.

"Get inside right now. I want to rip those clothes off you," she growled with a wicked smile.

Billie swallowed hard, and nodded. She made her way inside on shaky legs, closely followed by her hostess who guided her up to the bathroom. Within seconds, her sun dress was pulled off and tossed to the floor. Once again she was pushed up against the wall, whimpering as Ramona kissed and bit her neck while fondling her breasts. And then the lioness descended, licking, nibbling and kissing to her heart's content while Billie moaned and shivered. Every time she felt the teeth around her stiff little nipples, her body tightened with pleasure and she desperately wanted more.

Ramona was not one to delay. She kissed her way downwards, tongue tracing around Billie's bellybutton before finally ripping off her tight panties. Then, with a delighted purr she stroked the young girl between the legs, savoring the wetness among the tuft of pubic hair.

"I...I haven't trimmed it in a while," Billie mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

"Mmm, don't worry dear. Let me shave you," Ramona replied hotly.

"W-what?"

"I want to shave your cute little pussy all clean, then I want to eat you out really nice and good..."

Billie didn't know what to say. It was so...intimate. Her heart was pounding like crazy, and she couldn't bare to wait any longer. So she nodded, cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"O-okay."

"Good girl. Lay down and spread your legs for me," Ramona purred, commanding rather than asking.

Billie obeyed, and as Ramona started getting the stuff, she laid down on the bench and spread her legs wide. Before long, her hostess came armed with shaving cream, a proper razor and a wet cloth. She took some of the cream and started covering Billie's pussy, gently and thoroughly. Beside herself, Billie couldn't help feeling a bit turned on by the whole thing, surrendering herself so completely. When the razor started doing its work, she shivered, both from nervousness and delight. Little by little her hair was removed, until all that was left was small strips of foam. Then, gently, Ramona started wiping her clean until neither hair nor shaving cream remained. Billie had to admit that she looked incredibly sexy, and judging by the look in Ramona's eyes, she was far from disappointed in her work. Within seconds she descended, and Billie cried out as she felt lips and tongue starting to devour her. With expert skill Ramona focused on her swollen little clit, licking and sucking it in a way no one had ever done before. Billie gasped for breath, beside herself with pleasure even before two strong fingers slid deep inside her. And when Ramona started finger fucking her pussy, hitting her g-spot like a marksman with every move, she almost came instantly. She held on for dear life, howling in ecstasy as she felt a massive orgasm threatening to detonate inside her. It was too much, too good. Her clit felt like it was melting, and she felt herself tighten more and more around Ramona's masterful fingers. And then, finally, she came in a screaming orgasm. Spasm after spasm, her body wracking with pleasure. Her mistress didn't let up though, but kept going until Billie exploded again in another crackling climax. She lost herself completely to the sensation, became little more than a shivering mess at the mercy of the lioness, until finally, somewhere beyond the haze, she felt the fingers and mouth withdraw.

She felt herself get picked up and held, and soft kisses being placed against her forehead. Little by little she gathered herself together, finally able to breathe properly again. Her entire body pulsated. Trembling as small waves of pleasure rippled through her. Finally, she opened her eyes again, and saw Ramona look down on her, with a look that spoke of both hunger and tenderness.

"Not a bad start I'd say," she said with a smirk.

"Wow. Just...wow," Billie sighed.

"How about that shower now?"

Billie nodded, though she wasn't fully sure she'd be able to stand for a while. But with Ramona's help she got up, and was able to stand without any disasters.

"Now...how about you undress me, cutie?" Ramona whispered, placing Billies hands on her hips.

Billie was not late to agree, and with great eagerness she freed her hostess from her training top, revealing the rest of the tattoos and a pair of gorgeous breasts with pierced nipples.

"Uhmmm...wow," Billie mumbled as she caressed Ramona's breasts. She shivered with delight as she felt the nipples stiffen under her hands, running her fingers over them ever so lightly.

"Get on your knees and take off my pants too," Ramona growled with a smile, running her hand through Billies hair.

The young girl just nodded and obeyed. With trembling hands, she slipped her thumbs inside the waistline of both pants and panties, and slowly pulled downwards, eager to see her hostess in full. She was in for quite the surprise though. Instead of the inviting pussy she had expected, the pants came off to reveal a thick, swollen cock. For a few seconds, she just stared dumbfounded, not quite grasping what she was seeing. It was so big, much bigger than any other she had played with before in her - admittedly rather short - sexual career.

"Oh, I-I didn't know...that you-" Billie stammered, suddenly very unsure of herself.

"Mm, you like it?"

Billie swallowed hard. She did. But it was quite intimidating to say the least. She looked up, and nodded hard, cheeks burning red.

"Do you want to make it all nice and hard for me?" Ramona said gently, her hand nestled in Billies hair.

Billie nodded again and mouthed a silent "yes". Then, she ran her trembling hand along the hot shaft, before cupping the balls in her other. She started stroking the big cock slowly, driven on by Ramona's sighs. She could feel it growing harder in her hand, and it turned her on something crazy. The harder it got, the warmer it felt, and her strokes got rougher and rougher as the big cock throbbed and twitched. It was almost completely hard now, and Billie had no idea if it would actually fit inside her. But she desperately wanted to try.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Ramona moaned, her grip on Billie's hair tightening. "I want you to suck it," she growled, pushing her cock against the young girl's mouth.

Billie thought she would never get that big thing in her mouth, but she was too turned on to back down now. She desperately wanted to repay some of that wonderful pleasure, any way her hostess wanted. So she opened her mouth and ran her tongue along the shaft, moaning lightly as she felt the pulsating heat. She kissed the swollen head gently, licking and making it all slippery. Finally, she dared to open her mouth and took the head into her mouth.

"Ahhh fuck yeah...suck my cock you little slut," Ramona growled, gripping Billie's head and hair with both hands as she made the young girl take it deeper.

Billie almost panicked at first when she felt the thick cock forcing itself inside her little mouth. But thankfully, Ramona stopped just in time and let her get used to the size. And once she calmed down a bit, the feeling of that throbbing heat filling her up turned her on something crazy. She started sucking and stroking as best she could, worshiping that big thing with great eager, trying to take it deeper and deeper.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," Ramona bucked her hips as she savored the treatment, starting to fuck Billie's tight little mouth like a toy.

The feeling of having that thick cock fill her mouth over and over was starting to make Billie feel almost drunk with pleasure, and she felt her pussy quiver in anticipation for what might yet come. She opened as wide as she could, so Ramona could get as far in as she pleased, but it was a serious challenge. Having the hot shaft and the thick head slide over her tongue, spreading salty precum with every stroke, was making her more and more fearless however. With every thrust she moaned around the cock, eager to please.

"Fuuuuck, you're making me want to fill your slutty little mouth with cum," Ramona growled, her thrusts become more and more rough as her cock hit the back of Billie's throat.

Billie held on for dear life, desperately turned on, but also struggling to handle the massive thing trying to breach her throat. Finally, she couldn't hold back, and she gave in, almost gagging as Ramona made her give the first deepthroating of her life. After that, it all became a blur. All she could do was try to breathe as she surrendered, and let her mistress fuck her mouth deep and hard. Over and over the thick cock stuffed her mouth to the brim, filling her mouth with the taste of warm precum. And then, with a deep grunt and a final thrust, Ramona thrust deep inside and held still. Billie braced herself for a flood of cum, but there was only the delicious pulsating heat against her tongue and throat. Then, the massive cock withdrew, and she could finally breathe properly again.

"Oh honey... That was marvellous. You did great," Ramona growled as she pulled the coughing Billie up from the floor and kissed her on the forehead. "But I don't want to cum just yet... Now how about that shower?"

Billie wiped the tears from her eyes and managed a meek nod. A part of her was disappointed, but the rest of her screamed for more -- even though she barely dared imaging what more might entail. She let Ramona lead her to the shower, where they started rinsing off the sweat from the heat. It didn't take long before hands started straying however, groping and caressing wherever the could reach. Hungry mouths trying to devour each other, nibbling and biting, tongues dancing together as their slippery bodies grew more and more impatient. Ramona pushed Billie up against the wall, fingering her while the two kissed, and Billie did her best to keep Ramona's massive cock fully hard with her little hands. Finally, it became too much to bear.

12