Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased, "Have you ever had sex with two or more men at the same time or done any swinging or swapping?"

Both women shook their heads negatively.

"Do you believe you can love more than one man at a time?"

Ellen responded quickly, "Yes, definitely."

Sarah reacted slower, "I don't know. I'd have to get into that situation and see how I felt. In theory, I think I could. We love our children, why couldn't I love multiple men."

I asked the cincher, "How daring are you willing to be on this holiday?"

Ellen smiled. I think she saw where I was steering them. She said, "I could get pretty daring. Is that an invitation?"

I smiled, "I think you have to be the one making the invitation at this stage. I do recommend that you start small but think big. You and Terry seem to have a lot in common with Ward and Sarah." I glanced between the four of them, creating a single group of them.

I looked over at the other couple. Ward had a huge grin on his face and was practically drooling over the possibility of bedding Ellen. Sarah started to nod slowly as what I'd said and all the implications started to sink in.

12