Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 85

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Tell us what you want her to be like. What is your target for her?"

Matt smiled, "I want a bubbly, happy, sexy wife. I want a partner who wants ME as much as I want HER - and I mean sexually and romantically. I guess I have to say; there isn't much romance from her - we co-exist. I want someone who wants to explore her boundaries, who'll push herself sexually, who likes to play, who sees sex as fun that she wants to enjoy - even when it's not with me. I think if she had an affair I'd be the beneficiary of her changed attitude."

He paused and then asked, "What are the other alternatives to what I'm in - a boring monogamous marriage?"

I laughed, "There are as many alternatives as you can think of. You learned about our family a little last night when you fucked half of my sisters and me. We're in a committed family relationship with six men and there are ten of us if we're all present and accounted for. We do swing. Some people just soft swing - they don't have sex with others, but they watch each other; some do oral and some don't. There are hundreds of variations: threesomes, foursomes, strangers, friends, zipless fucks, pickups, one-night stands, and so on. You or she or both could be bisexual. There are too many variations to list. I don't think you pick just one; you drift from one to another and so on. It probably helps to have some model in your head without getting too locked into it for the long term."

Alice volunteered, "I had another friend who started through this process. He hung up on step one when he realized where things would lead."

Matt looked puzzled, "Step one? What's that?"

"Pandora's box," Alice replied with a chuckle. "Once you start her on this path, there's no turning back. She'll like the new 'me' she becomes, and won't revert. Maybe she becomes a total slut, but is that what you really want? Step one is to really play through all the scenarios of what she'd be like in the role you're casting her in, and what do you really feel about it?

"If she loosens up sexually and engages in sex with other men or women, how will you feel? On this side of that transition, with your deprivation, you probably imagine it would be fantastic to have that happen, but think about it. Do you really want your wife fucking other men ... or women? Could you watch some other man put his cock into her pussy and then deposit a heavy load of cum in her? How would you feel seeing her sixty-nine with a female friend as they eat cum from each other's pussies - and none of it is yours? I could go on, but you need to think of all these questions and be honest with yourself."

Matt said, "I can do that, but what are the other steps?"

KC, Alice, and I chuckled. Alice said, "You have to understand how Peg will think about the role you want to cast her in - the hot wife. Will she see being playful, especially with others, as too salacious and pornographic, or as cheating that she can't tolerate under any circumstance? Will she be good at the fantasy but not the reality?

"How do I figure out those things with her?" Matt asked in a serious tone.

Alice replied again, "I'd role play with her, read stories with her, and watch porn. Start to slant what you do in the direction of the hot wife and ask her what she thinks about those things, and whether she could ever see herself in that situation. Aim for open and honest communication. Expect her to ask you if you're asking her to take on that mantle."

Matt said, "You're right, I do want her to be that amazing slut - my slut. I can handle all the peripheral stuff just fine. I just don't know if I can even get her attention about role play or stories or videos or the Internet."

I asked, "What turns her on?"

Matt harrumphed, "Nothing sexually that I can tell. She's an avid reader; finishes two or three novels in a week."

"Does she discuss them with anybody?"

"She belongs to one women's book group, but they only do a book a quarter."

"Do the books she reads have sex scenes in them?"

Matt shrugged, "I suppose some of them do. Many adult books do."

"Grab one book she intends to read, find the sex scene, and if it's a good one, do something to emphasize that you want to see her in that situation ... with you ... with somebody. Jar her thinking a bit."

KC jumped in, "As she makes this transition you want, she will start to feel very insecure and unsure of herself and your love for her. You're going to need to pour on the affection and praise for the least little change you see her make - a shorter skirt, sexy shoes, a flip comment, or the kind of attention you want. Think of it the same way you train a dog; you need little rewards or tidbits to give out when you get the behavior you want."

Matt rolled his eyes. "Oh, great. That sounds too simplistic. One question though, should I layout for her what I want her to be? She knows I'm after her to turn up the volume on the sex."

Alice said, "I wouldn't tell her the whole vision, only the part of it that is closest in to where you are. For instance, if you go shopping and you want her to wear more revealing clothes, you go with her and help her pick out the clothes you like. Tell her you want her to look more modern; you don't need to tell her you want her revealing her body or looking sexy; those terms might turn her off. Reward her when she leans in your direction with a choice."

"When you say rewards, what are you thinking of?"

I said, "Give her something she likes: a hug and kiss, dinner at her favorite restaurant where she can wear her new clothes, gleefully going to visit her parents, a pedicure and manicure you arrange at her favorite spa, a massage, and that type of thing. I bet there are a thousand ideas on the Internet."

Matt nodded, "There are. I've been trying some of them, but I haven't linked them to her behavior modification. That sounds so Pavlovian.

I leaned in and kissed Matt on the lips, "Oh, Matt, I just love that you made the connection between behavior modification and rewards. I just know that you'll remember that from now on and put it to good use in making Peg's and your lives better." I pulled back and smiled at my obvious ploy.

He laughed, "I get it."

I suggested one more tack, "Matt, I also suggest counseling. Listening to you last night and today, you are on the brink of a failed marriage. If you want to save it, and I think you do, then you need to get some outside help. We're not it. We've used a woman - a psychologist - who understands this lifestyle and the issues around transition. She's also good in just patching up a traditional relationship too. I'll email you her contact info. My recommendation is that you see her a time or two first, and then if she agrees you bring Peg with you to some sessions."

"Thank you. Good idea."

12