Billy and Jamie

Story Info
The guys make time for each other, by day and by night...
2.1k words
4.52
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy woke up slowly just before dawn, the quiet thump of Jamie's boots on the stairs comfortingly familiar. To his slowly awakening mind the heavy thump meant something good, something he should wake up to enjoy every second of.

"Mmm..." Billy sighed, keeping his eyes closed, feigning sleep now he felt Jamie's presence in the room. The bed was perfectly warm and deeply soft; the covers caressed his naked back as Jamie gently pulled them back to look at his sleeping lover.

Billy felt the cooler air wash slowly over his body, goose-bumps rising along his arms as he felt Jamie's eyes on him, completely exposed. Billy nuzzled the warm pillow against his face, drew up one thigh slowly to make his ass lift a little, free his cock as it pulsed with lust.

Jamie chuckled softly in the shadows; Billy bit his lip and suppressed a shy laugh, keeping up the pretence of still being asleep and fooling no-one.

Billy subtly thrust into the mattress, feeling the friction against his shaft and needing the stimulation, unable to keep still. He listened to Jamie's boots tumbling next to the bed and purred gently into his arms, folded under his pillow.

Jamie crawled on hands and knees from the foot of the bed, over Billy until he slowly lowered himself to cuddle Billy's back. Kept apart for hours, they both finally touched again.

"You're so beautiful like that..." Jamie purred as he nuzzled the back of Billy's neck, making a shiver run down his spine.

Billy arched his back, thrusting up against Jamie's hard bulge still covered by clothes. Jamie stopped pretending to be quiet now and gripped Billy's chest with both arms, grinding himself against Billy's ass as they shared the embrace they had needed all night.

"Fuck..." Billy cursed happily at the rough scratch of Jamie's work clothes on his skin, loved that the man couldn't wait to undress himself before having that first wanton, loving squeeze.

"Shh..." Jamie soothed, kissing Billy's neck in a slow trail to his earlobe, passionately sucking on it as his hands around Billy's chest strayed lower, gripping Billy's throbbing cock in both hands beneath them, thrusting against Billy's ass to make his lover slowly fuck his hands, humping the mattress as Jamie ground against him.

"Mhmm..." Billy bit his lip to stifle the moans that hissed through his clenched teeth. Even after his night shift, Jamie's sweet grinding felt strong and eager, like he wouldn't let Billy out of this bed until he'd taken his time making love to him.

Jamie knelt up in the bed and gripped Billy's raised thigh, pushing Billy over in the bed so he was face up, Billy's hard cock bounced against his hip and he sighed as Jamie pinned both of his wrists under the pillow and leaned in to give him a long hard kiss.

"Please..." Billy pleaded as sweetly as he could, making himself blush, enjoying the heat of it.

"Mmm..." Jamie bent his head and kissed Billy's chest in a path to his nipple, licking all around it to wet Billy's skin, and then softly sucking on it; the way that always made Billy squirm, that made his cock flex between them.

"Oohh..." Billy crooned and writhed against Jamie's iron grip.

Showing off, Jamie used only one hand to pin Billy down now, and unfastened his belt, unzipping his jeans, revealing he'd worn nothing under them in his rush to work this morning, too distracted by his naked lover cuddling up to him in bed to notice.

Billy grinned up at Jamie's intense expression as Jamie gripped both of their pulsing cocks in his fist and squeezed them together. Billy's hips thrust automatically, the only thing he could do when he was pinned like that, rubbing their shafts together in Jamie's fist.

"God..." Jamie's eyes drifted closed as he let Billy rub sensually against him, gripping his wrists tight. "You're so hard this morning..." Jamie zoned out again to enjoy the sensation of Billy's cock sliding against his own.

"I missed you." Billy shot him a look as he said it, punctuated it with a slow hard thrust and flex against Jamie's cock. "I was dreaming about you."

"Mmm..." Jamie considered this as he sank back down to kiss Billy's chest, still gripping them together the way that made them both ache for release. "What did you dream?"

Billy thought back, to the whispers and echoes of his lusty, needy throb for his lover. He thought of the dream of being loved, being claimed, being taken; being lovingly kissed and held, and then roughly, forcefully fucked in this same bed.

"It doesn't matter." Billy smirked into the shadows that concealed Jamie's puzzled expression. "It came true."

When Billy's wrists struggled this time, Jamie let them go, let Billy shove his jeans down his hips for him; let Billy pull the t-shirt off, put one hand on the back of Jamie's neck, and drag him down for long hungry kisses.

Billy felt Jamie trying to kick off his jeans and helped, finally felt the smooth contact of skin on skin. Billy hooked his legs around Jamie's thighs and pulled him tight to his own body, feeling Jamie melt into his arms at the gentle contact.

Billy stroked Jamie's hair as Jamie again took long moments to lick, bite, kiss, and suck on Billy's sensitive nipples, leaving them hard points. Billy struggled happily in the sensation, curling his fingers in Jamie's hair just as the feeling became unbearably intense, dragging Jamie back up for a kiss.

"Please?" Billy needed to feel him, couldn't be teased anymore, wouldn't be denied.

Billy pushed slowly on Jamie's head, grinning as Jamie looked up at him, kissing his way down Billy's chest but not stopping this time.

"Yess..." Billy hissed the word as he let out a long breath, the needy tension that had built within him all night alone in this bed was finally in Jamie's certain, loving grip.

Jamie nuzzled Billy's aching, throbbing, bouncing cock. Jamie teased him by kissing the shaft, licking slowly from the base to the tip, savouring the sweet sticky drops his kisses created, nibbling slowly back down. Jamie's warm rough hand cupped and then gripped Billy's full smooth balls, tugging slowly, making Billy tense up beneath him.

"Oh..." Billy gasped. "Please..." He didn't blush this time, it was honest pleading and he didn't care who knew. He needed his lover's perfect mouth wrapped around his cock, he needed to be enveloped by that kiss, lost in it.

Jamie blushed this time, the brazen honesty of Billy's tone making him pause and, just for a second, kiss and then suck the tip of Billy's cock deep into his mouth.

"Mmmff!" Billy growled through gritted teeth as Jamie sank lower, all the way down, easing Billy's long shaft deep into his throat.

Billy panted, feeling the wonderful warm rush tempting him to lose control right here and pour himself into his lover's eager sucking mouth.

"Ohh..." Billy warned, but Jamie was already rising back up, his lips tight around Billy's slick shaft, still holding Billy in place with the teasing light grip around his balls as they tensed, almost driving Billy to orgasm right there. "Fucking hell..." Billy sighed as the perfect feeling faded to an urgent ache, a deep tension craving release.

Jamie gave him a moment, but only a moment. He gripped Billy's thigh and flipped him over again in the bed, pressing him into the mattress as he ground his thick cock against Billy's flexing ass.

Billy reached out to the bedside table, the bottle of lube they used almost every day together. Jamie's hand snaked along Billy's arm and took the bottle from him halfway, rising up to straddle Billy's toned thighs, parting his cheeks and pouring a long stream of clear lube onto Billy's ass.

Rather than get lube on his hands, Jamie pressed his cock snug between Billy's cheeks and thrust back and forth, making his cock slick with it, feeling Billy tensing against him.

Jamie teased himself with the sensation, the toned curves of Billy's ass tempted him to skip the main event and make a sweet sticky mess of Billy's hips and back as he came against his lover's cute butt.

But Jamie loved to be in control, loved to be the one making things happen, so instead he pushed Billy's thighs apart and spooned against his back.

Billy blushed and gasped as Jamie's throbbing cock pressed snug to his ass and then thrust inside. All the way inside, in a halting, sighing moment of struggling tension. Jamie groaned, his arms around Billy's hips to pull him harder into his lap until they were perfectly combined.

"Please..." Billy was saying it just to say it now, because it sounded good, because it made Jamie even harder inside him. "Please fuck me..." Billy sighed as Jamie's cock filled him once again, for the first time in nearly a day.

"You're so cute when you beg..." Jamie's smirk was pressed intimately to Billy's neck as he nuzzled him there, craving contact as he was sheathed deep inside his lover. "I love you..."

Billy gripped his pillow under him, hugging it as Jamie's tenderly brutal fucking made him crave something to squeeze. The words made his heart squeeze, and his cock flex, the words made him grin and purr and thrust back against Jamie.

"I love you too..." Billy said, haltingly between Jamie's hard deep thrusts. Jamie had one arm around Billy's chest and the other gripping his cock as both men worked each other into a slow frenzy of thrusting hips and growling whispers.

Jamie rose up on his knees again and easily picked Billy up from the bed, keeping his cock inside Billy as he got Billy to straddle his lap, reverse-cowboy.

Billy looked down at Jamie's tight grip around his own cock, thought about all the wonderful times Jamie had lovingly wrung the tension from him just like this. Billy luxuriated on his lover and let himself just react to the pleasure Jamie gave him. It was instant and addicting, and Billy didn't know it had been only a minute or ten of them making love like that, Jamie nuzzling Billy's flexing back as they hugged and fucked and talked in their own language of growls and teasing fingertips.

Jamie felt his orgasm coming quickly and lifted up a little more, bouncing Billy in his lap and gripping his cock with both hands, teasing the tip and gripping the shaft.

"Fuck... fuck..." Billy panted, sweat misting along his skin, heat blooming from his chest and face as that long-awaited feeling was squeezed from him.

"Billy..." Jamie sank back to sit on the bed as Billy continued to ride his oozing, throbbing, pulsing cock. "Yes..." Jamie stroked Billy's chest, whispered soft encouragement as he kissed and nuzzled Billy's neck.

"Yes..." Billy thrust up and down a few more times and then finally gave in to the rush, the surging bolt that flowed along his nerves. Jamie was sucking his earlobe, making the sensation sweeter, nearer, letting Billy hear his passionate breath as they both trembled together. They chuckled softly together, locked in their embrace as Jamie oozed sticky cum into Billy's tensing, rocking ass.

Jamie lowered Billy back to the bed, but kept his cock sheathed inside him, still mostly hard, still eager for another fuck soon enough.

Billy turned his head far enough for them to share a soft kiss, a twirl of tongues. Billy spread his thighs wide, giving himself to Jamie for as long as he wanted, letting him softly thrust inside him now and again.

But Jamie was tired, had been working all night and then came home to fuck his man hard into the bed. The long shivering orgasm had left him drained, and Billy tugged Jamie's arms around his chest into a more comfortable position.

"Sleep, my love." Billy whispered, enjoying the warm pillow against his chest and face, the vague weight of Jamie on his back.

"Mmm..." Jamie sounded like he was halfway there already, spooned against Billy's arched back. They fit perfectly together this way, Billy often thought so in these quiet moments.

"I love you." Billy said softly, not wanting to disturb the slow, post-coital lull into sleep.

"Mmm..." Jamie sounded indistinct, muffled by Billy's shoulder as he rested his cheek against it. "...love you."

Billy gave Jamie's cock a little squeeze within him, kissed Jamie's knuckles where they were curled near his face, making Jamie purr sweetly. Billy listened to him breathing and felt the subtle movements of his hips translated into deliciously slow thrusts.

Billy smiled at the hot fan of Jamie's breath across the back of his neck and hugged his pillow tighter. His alarm would sound in an hour, but until then he could lay here, full and satisfied, warm and happy.

Tonight it would be his turn.