Billy Ch. 03 - Quinn

Story Info
The duo becomes a trio.
5.2k words
4.78
3.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next instalment in the adventures of Space Engineer Jonathan Selby and his android Billy. This an original work and completely fictitious and a product of my imagination. All similarities to past, current or future persons are pure accidental. This story is protected by all International copyright laws without prejudice.

.......................................................\

QNN - 0000001. A new hybrid android combining utility, homemaker and a little bit of soldier androids in a brand new package. One that apparently is supposed to be the prototype of a specific next generation androids that (a) me and Billy inspired and (b) I am supposed to "test-drive". Yeah, I know. That sounds bad. Very bad. All it means is that I have to be even more vigilant around two, yes two, bloody female androids. One of which is already, apparently according to homemaker android rules, my wife. At my bloody age and dodging countless human females who wanted to get their hooks into me, and a wedding ring on the finger, I get snagged by an android. Not that I am complaining too much, Billy occupies a big part of my life. And my sex life is better than it was when I was a young man. And now I have another one. An android that I call Quinn.

We reported to the Battlecruiser ECS Novus Prime, my first time serving on one and here I am the chief engineer, and I am a little nervous. Three set of propulsion units comprising of eight engines each, which can detach individually if needed and having not only designation as a unit but also as individual units, with a lot of power. But overriding my nervousness is the excitement to be able to lay my hands on such an exquisite piece of machinery, and fine tuning it my abilities. By the time I am through with them, they will be humming like the insect life on the moons of Velvanus. But first I must introduce myself to Rear Admiral Le Fleur. I have never met her but her reputation as a no-nonsense tough fighting commander precedes her. I leave the two androids at the hatch, Quinn taking my duffle from me, and follow the sailor that was waiting for us through the labyrinth of the ship to the admiral's office. I was surprised to find her bulkhead open, and when we appeared in the opening I got a first look at my new commander and at a glance I was immediately reassured. This is a skipper I can work with. Her skeletal build and insanely blue eyes mark her as a Cerulean, but her eyes are clear and as sharp as a hawk. This is further enhanced by a slight bend in her nose, obviously from a broken nose at some stage, and her black hair is fastened in her neck with a leather band, the sign of a warrior on Cerulea. Her fatigues are slightly crumpled and the overall impression that I get is that this is a tough but fair commander, the kind I like working with. When she addresses me in the raspy voice Ceruleans are known for, my initial impressions are confirmed.

"Good morning Captain, or may I call you Jonathan? Welcome to the big boys. With your years and reputation it's about time too I think."

"Good morning Skipper, thank you. I am looking forward to this posting."

She smiles at me wryly. "Only until you see the state the propulsion units are in. Your predecessor wasn't quite as efficient, why do you think you asked for you specifically?"

Taken aback at that, I am starting to be intrigued. Seeing my facial expression she gives me a feral smile.

"Your reputation precedes you Jonathan. And if you can keep up with Jan Condiode in the canteen you are okay in my book."

I must have had that "deer-in-the-headlights" look on my face because she burst out laughing.

"Don't worry, she was out of commission for three days after that evening."

It made me feel better knowing that, but I said nothing about Billy's special cure. The Admiral's facial expression turned fierce and she waved her hand over her console and makes her bulkhead door close and lock.

"Now, you are wondering why I asked for you. Starfleet is assembling an exploration fleet, based on this battlecruiser. We are being fully stocked for extensive deployment, possible up to a year. I not only need you to be my propulsion engineer, I need you to be my fleet propulsion engineer. You will not have a bridge watch, but you will be a major part of my command council. The fact that you are a Captain does not hurt at all. Accompanying us will be three cruisers, five frigates, five destroyers and four provision ships. We are going to be bulky and possibly slow. So, what are your thoughts?"

I sit back and think for a minute or two before saying thoughtfully: "I will have to evaluate what needs to be done on the ship Skipper, and let Billy and Quinn carry on. I trust Billy completely. Then I will go from ship to ship, do evaluations and report back. What is our timeline?"

The Admiral sits back and laugh.

"So Ensign Selby and QNN-000001 I take it is Billy and Quinn! Nice, I will remember that! And still with the Skipper! I haven't been called that in a while, you are definitely old school and just what I need. Well done Captain." She becomes serious as I sit there blushing.

"You haven't asked where we are going yet, so let me enlighten you. We will be exploring the Omega Quadrant. I would like to be away in four standard Earth weeks."

Omega Quadrant. Deep space, possibly hostile. Exploration means at least 12 to 18 months. That explains the size of the fleet. I think a minute or two, running lists through my head. I look her in the eye and drop a bombshell in her lap.

"We need a proper stocktake of all the engine spares in all the ships Skipper. Only then will I know what additional spares we need to include on the provisioning lists. Depending on the quantity needed we might need an extra provisioning ship. Or the parts must be divided between the eleven ships. It will not be a good thing if we are six months journey away at half speed because of a ship with a limping engine. We need to be self-efficient. I will also take a look at the personnel files of the engineers on all the ships, it will give an idea of the skill levels available. Believe me Skipper, I will recommend that an engineer be swapped out if they don't have the skill levels that we need."

The Admiral smiles again. "My faith in you was justified," she says softly "all I ask is to keep me in the loop. I will send out the order immediately."

Knowing that the interview is over, I get to my feet and salute the Admiral. Smiling at me she waves me off, and I turn around to the opening bulkhead door and step through into the corridor.

The same sailor that brought me to the Admiral's office is waiting for me and I follow him through the unfamiliar corridors, knowing that in a few months' time I will be able to navigate the said same corridors like I was born and raised on the ship. Even as big as it is. When I step through into the main engine room I close my eyes and take a deep sniff of the all too familiar smells of artificial grease, enhanced kerosene and ozone that permeates all engine rooms and I smile in relief. I hear Billy chuckle and I open my eyes.

"Don't worry Boss, I did the same thing. Smells like home doesn't it?"

I reply gruffly, not fooling Billy at all, but Quinn looks a little bleak at my words.

"Yeah, home sweet fucking home. Did you too skinny asses at least do something around here except tending the flower beds and painting the fence?"

Still smiling, Billy answered me in formal language but in a saucy voice, causing Quinn's eye to widen slightly.

"Aye aye Captain, sleeping quarters have been allocated. The Captain and Ensign Selby is allocated in number 1, Seaman QNN-0000001 will occupy number 3. Number 2 has already been converted into an office space for the use of the Captain. Personnel awaiting orders. Sir!"

Still keeping up the façade I glared at her grumpily before shaking my head, sighing deeply and grumbling under my breath.

"This is what my fleet has become, insubordinate little androids not respecting their seniors. Taking decision on their behalf. We are doomed..."

Billy bursts out laughing, walks to me and gives me a kiss.

"You only pretend to be a grumpy old fart! Please tell the newest member of your crew that we will be calling her Quinn, she doesn't seem to understand that I am serious. Then let's get your ass out of that ice cream suit and into some sensible engine room fatigues."

I just shake my head in mock despair before looking at Quinn, and her facial expression shows that she has finally realised that it is all a façade.

"Quinn, get your ass into your fatigues." I grump at her.

When she salutes me and smilingly says: "Aye aye Boss!" I throw my hands up into the air and exclaim: "Bloody Hell! Now you have corrupted her too!" getting a laugh out of both of the girls.

Fifteen minutes later we are sitting in my "office", the two androids looking at me expectantly. I brief them on our mission and inform them that we will have to do a proper inspection of all the engines and also raise the concerns of the admiral about the state of the propulsion unit as a whole. I also explain the time constraint that we are working under. Billy gets an eager gleam in her eye, and I recognise the same feeling in me: we have a challenge! After getting Billy's input, I still have no idea of Quinn's skill level, I quickly decide that Billy and Quinn will inspect the bottom unit, I will do the middle and then the three of us will inspect the top one, Quinn working with me then. This took two days. And it was as bleak as the Admiral made it.

Billy looks at me where we are sitting in my office.

"Eight engines times three propulsion units. In other words twenty four. Twenty four number 7 valves to be fitted, three small water tanks to be modified and twenty four fucking cooling unit feeder tanks to be fucking modified. In three sonofabitching weeks! That does not include the millions of small details of simple maintenance. The previous engineer was an incompetent ...rather let me keep quiet about that." Billy is fuming and I find it hilarious! Her humanising programs are really getting good. In contrast Quinn just sits there stoically, almost bewildered at the outburst.

Almost belligerently I glare at Billy.

"So? Get your skinny useless ass in gear then, and take the drooling baby with you. See what she can do, and teach her more. I have eighteen more ships to inspect, a whole fleet's engine parts inventory to check, and order additional spares because we both know some of these idiots are going to be lopsided in their spares. Oh and just for interest sake, make certain that all three propulsion units can detach and function independently."

Me growling at Billy has no effect at all for at least a minute, and Quinn's eyes widen slightly again. Then a smile appear on Billy's face.

"Drooling baby hey!" She turns to Quinn. "Well its official Quinn, he actually likes you. Drooling baby indeed!" and she gives a chuckle. "Come along Quinn, let's leave the grumpy old bastard."

My jaw hits my chest as that was the last thing I expected she would say! I am now seriously impressed, and pissed, with her programmers. Anything more and she would be a human bloody wife!

Twenty two Standard Old Earth days of working sixteen to eighteen hours later, I find myself sitting in front of Admiral Le Fleur, exhausted to the bone. She looks at me expectantly and I smile.

"I can report Admiral that the fleet's propulsion units are travel ready. All propulsion units and engines have been assessed, serviced and are at peak condition for fleet deployment. You will also have to adjust your expectation for propulsion power to between ten and fifteen percent higher than what you are used to, I have send you the individual assessments. The cost is a few bruised egos but we made it. The spares situation is optimally tweaked and distributed throughout the fleet. Propulsion is a go for mission." I am aware that around me ships were being finalised in their overhaul, and brought to peak condition but propulsion was my department and we have delivered!

The admiral's face showed traces of fatigue as she looks at me steadfastly before smiling at me.

"Just like I thought you would, you delivered. Thank you Jon. You and your crew can stand down for twelve hours, departure will be at 06:00 three days from now. Command meeting tomorrow at 10:00 for the final report. Well done to all your people. Now go and have some sleep before your ensign wife kicks my ass."

I get up and salute. "Thank you Skipper, I will be in the engine room."

I trudge through the corridors to the engine room and is not surprised to see Billy and Quinn hard at work in front of the workstations.

"Oy! Skinny ass and drooling baby!"

When both swivel their heads in my direction I pick up the tell-tale sign in both for a need to seriously recharge.

"Finish up what you are doing. We are going to have a proper meal and then hit the bunks for at least eight hours. Understood?"

They both start smiling at me and in one voice shout: "Aye aye Boss!"

I forgive them this once as they have really pulled their weight and more, Quinn getting get a rave review from Billy on her work ethics and skill levels. My trust in Billy was justified again, and I start programming the victualler for three huge plates of food.

I am slowly drifting up out of a deep sleep, thankful for the slightly wider bunk that Billy and I share. I am having a dream that some lady is sitting on my face while giving me a blow job. Then I wake up and it is not a dream, I have a face full of pussy and I instinctively jab out my tongue into the exquisite folds in front of me causing a squeal from up top. At the same time a hot voracious mouth is swallowing my dick whole, slowly bobbing up and down on it. Then it dawns on me! The pussy on my face's owner's knees are facing forward so it can't be her who is giving me the blowjob! I open my eyes completely and when I look up I see Billy smiling down at me.

Quinn. Quinn is giving me the blowjob. Until I feel her mouth pulling off me and my dick starts to feel cold, but not for long as the bunk shifts and a hot wet pussy slides onto my dick and I groan deeply into Billy's pussy. The dual awakening onslaught is an assault on my senses, and after working for so long and being too tired the whole time for any shenanigans I knew I am not going to last very long. And I didn't. The next moment I groan deeply again as I shoot what feels like a bucket full of cum into the warm encompassing pussy of Quinn, triggering an orgasm in her as well. I must have touched something right on Billy too because a few seconds later she orgasms as well. Quinn falls forward, lying halfway on me on my left hand side and Billy slowly slides down to do the same thing on my right. After a few minutes I got my breath back, and an explosive "Phew!" leaves my lips.

"You two ladies are really trying to kill me." I say softly to the amusement of the two ladies in question as they both burst out laughing.

After a shower and some breakfast the day starts and as they finish they final tasks they were busy with yesterday, I go through the engine readouts to do a final check-up if the work they have done are manifesting in the engines. The read-outs look good and I am satisfied. I may have underestimated the high end of the engine put-out, it looks possibly as high as a twenty percent increase in speed and acceleration. Only a proper speed-test will determine if I am right or wrong. But this close to departure it is impossible to arrange and I vow to have the Admiral pushing the envelope once we are far enough out. I am also glad that the engines in the provision ships, which are notoriously slow, were serviced and upgraded and will be able to keep up with the fleet a lot easier. Those pilots are in for a nice surprise when they start opening up! Then a thought jumps into my head and I feel the blood draining out of my face. I slowly turn to the two androids working at their consoles and my eyes oscillate slowly between Billy and Quinn. After her first upgrade Billy said that I have biologically imprinted her, a feature of homemaker androids, and that is why she is seen as my wife. But did I do the same with Quinn? Do I have two wives now? What the actual fuck...

Billy finishes what she is doing at her console and turns around in her chair to me. Her eyes go wide at the expression on my face but I am barely registering, my eyes still oscillating between the two androids. After a few seconds observation she clicks what is going through my mind and she smiles softly.

"Jon," she says tenderly "stop worrying. Quinn has been modified yes, but she is a test model. You did not imprint on her. I am yours. But she needs the release as much as I do." Then she smiles naughtily. "Now you have two women to keep your loins busy!"

When her words had finally sunk in, a feeling of utter relief falls over me and I feel the blood returning to my face. Which keeps on returning until I blush, realising what her last sentence entails. These women are going to kill me! Help!!!

Exactly on the day and time that she has planned, the voice of Admiral Le Fleur floats over the internal ship's intercom, a custom left over from the past.

"Hear this! Hear this! The Earth Council Ship Novus Prime is now aweigh!"

A slight shift in the gravity fields can be felt, and the feeling of being back on a space faring ship is exhilarating! I hide my joy behind a small smile, but a glance at Billy shows me she is smiling broadly at me. On the one side she is exhilarated as well and on the other side she is not fooled by my small smile. Quinn's face has a mixture of wonderment on it and I realise that it is her first time in space. We are still slowly moving away and we concentrate on our work stations, alert for any possible problems that might occur.

Two hours later we are at the rendezvous point waiting for the rest of the fleet and since I have opened up a direct channel to the bridge I can hear the admiral swearing like the experienced sailor she is. A frigate, two destroyers and one of the provision ships had their coordinates mixed up and are not even close to where we are. The fact that they all ended up at the same place feels like somebody in the fleet's navigation team are going to get an ass-kicking of note. (Turner out later to be a finger fault form one of the junior navigators. Still got an as-kicking though). When the fleet finally is together and in formation goose bumps break out as I hear the familiar words: "Secure fore and aft, stabilisers secure. Fleet, all ahead flank speed on heading x-ray 110 yankee 14 and zulu 250. Execute on my mark. Three, two, one, mark."

Some will tell you that your cannot really feel the acceleration of a space ship, but your body is 80 percent water and old hands like me get a tingle on the inside. Once we are well on the way and can relax at our workstations, I give Billy a subtle nod. Billy looks at Quinn and say: "Attention Seaman Quinn!"

Quinn jumps to attention obviously wondering what is going on. Billy gets up and hands me a packet. I walk up to Quinn and after we have exchanged salutes, I formally hand her the packet. Inside is the coveted "Space badge" that fits onto our fatigues and uniforms, and only members who has been to space are allowed to wear them.

"Welcome to the space nation Quinn." I say proudly.

Quinn looks down at the badge in her hand, and if she had tear ducts she would have cried. She looks at me and says softly but proudly: "Thank you Boss." before looking at Billy and say to her as well: "Thank you Little Boss."

We monitored the engines closely over the next few days, and despite a few small easily solved niggles the engines proved to be in top shape and we found out that we have an extra five percent boost above the twelve percent extra which I have assured the Admiral about. I decide to take the old engineer's privilege of not letting my skipper know about it and keep it in my back pocket for emergencies. I also get continuous feedback from the other ships in the fleet and I am happy that everybody is humming along beautifully. At the daily command council meeting the next morning I give my report and the admiral just nods in thanks, before hitting us with a missile.

12